Originally posted by scifan View Post
      NINJA!!!!!! **HUGGLES**

Oh I like those. I miss Jack and Sam.
      *runs in* *HUGGLES SCI* *scarpers out*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        *runs in* *HUGGLES SCI* *scarpers out*
        Stop doing that (sneaking out). Do I need a fish net to catch you woman!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Stop doing that (sneaking out). Do I need a fish net to catch you woman!
          *tiptoes in*

Are you saying i'm a fish

*scurries out*
          sigpic

Comment

*checking* I'm on the virtual S6 list, right?
            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

OT sig

Spoiler:
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by sangate View Post
                ot sig

Spoiler:
                love it!!!!

Comment

There isn't a list, you need to choose an episode to write AMC
                  What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                    love it!!!!
                    Thanks

OT sig
                    Spoiler:
                    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      There isn't a list, you need to choose an episode to write AMC
                      Thanks.

I'll take #17 if nobody wants that.

Comment

We haven't decided what episode 17 is going to be yet, it will be one of the pitches i posted earlier and the person who pitched it gets first dibbs. Eps 9 and 12 are up for grabs, as are 13 and 14 but sci has first dibbs on them as she pitched them. We'l decide writers for later eps once we know what the eps will be

Comment

I need a little Sheppard help...did he ever get court martialed for trying to save his buddy (i.e. Phantoms...the black mark referred to in "Rising")?
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Hmmm..... OT~~
                            Spoiler:
                            Currently all writing has been tempoary suspended until further notice mostly due to family reunion trip to Disney World Orlando. HOWEVER i have one question, a Jack siggie, perfably from Return two, any scene, its doesn't matter, though his line "That's more like a Plan F isn't it, as in 'we're totally....'" had me laughing, even my dad (who only watches TruTV (for Cops, and Speeders)) liked the episode and wondered what it was about. Sig size for picture can be between 600x180 (600 wide 180 tall)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              We haven't decided what episode 17 is going to be yet, it will be one of the pitches i posted earlier and the person who pitched it gets first dibbs. Eps 9 and 12 are up for grabs, as are 13 and 14 but sci has first dibbs on them as she pitched them. We'l decide writers for later eps once we know what the eps will be
                              Thanks for the info!!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              I need a little Sheppard help...did he ever get court martialed for trying to save his buddy (i.e. Phantoms...the black mark referred to in "Rising")?
                              Lemme check....*checking*

EDIT: IDIOT WEBPAGE!!! *kicks*

EDIT AGAIN: Nope. He almost got court martialled.
                              Last edited by AlbinoMonkeyC; 17 August 2009, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Jess - i think he did yes, but it's left kinda vague

Comment

Working...
                                X