No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I for one am going to give the serie a chance. Personally the fact that one of my own kinswomen (Ming-Na) is in this serie makes it even more for me to watch. Personally I am going ot give it a chance and watch it tonight. When Heros began, along with Enterrpize, I did not get the point of either show. Because i had started in the middle of each and to get the point of the serie you have to watch from the start. Personally I wonder what made TPBT make such a silly move.

BUT

I do not want to be thought of as a traitor, or shunned over me watching the episode tonight. All I am doing is seeing what it is about. You wont see me writing any fanfiction based on the series. (Though I might write a piece about Ming-Na working with Woolsey and trying to get along with him, we saw her at start of season three of SGA.)

Heck with it I'm gonna write a total fluff story between two people of the IOA....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      I for one am going to give the serie a chance. Personally the fact that one of my own kinswomen (Ming-Na) is in this serie makes it even more for me to watch. Personally I am going ot give it a chance and watch it tonight. When Heros began, along with Enterrpize, I did not get the point of either show. Because i had started in the middle of each and to get the point of the serie you have to watch from the start. Personally I wonder what made TPBT make such a silly move.

BUT

I do not want to be thought of as a traitor, or shunned over me watching the episode tonight. All I am doing is seeing what it is about. You wont see me writing any fanfiction based on the series. (Though I might write a piece about Ming-Na working with Woolsey and trying to get along with him, we saw her at start of season three of SGA.)

Heck with it I'm gonna write a total fluff story between two people of the IOA....
      *hugs*
      Don't worry, we won't.
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

BUT

Not to worry, dearheart! I'll be watching it as well. I figure I'll watch 10 eps and see if it's any good.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

BUT

I'm going to watch it too, but I must say I am extremely skeptical about it.
          I'm worried that it will not be "Stargate" that I have come to love - but I could be wrong and it may be great. Will give it a shot.
          sigpic
          Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
          Forever!!

Comment

Just read the review and the comments about it.
            I am sooo glad that she didn't give it a glittering review. And that she said the one of two reasons to watch the show was oor Boab. *giggle snort*
            I'm going to watch Air 1 &2 on Tuesday... Just to see how bad it is and then let out a big rant about how TPTB have gotten it so wrong. TPTW, the network, MGM - they is all gonna be disappointed, I think, when the bad reviews overtake the good reviews and the shows second season gets cancelled.

But on another note, has everyone gone and read Sci's first episode of Season Six?
            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Thankies for my pressie Padme! I so love it! Can you see it as my new siggie! I so hope so!

Woohoo! VS6,Baby! Up and runnin'! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Can someone repost the link that Cazz posted of BW
              interview. I'm so behind and trying to catch up I can't find it!
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                But on another note, has everyone gone and read Sci's first episode of Season Six?
                Ruby has

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                Woohoo! VS6,Baby! Up and runnin'! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Can someone repost the link that Cazz posted of BW
                interview. I'm so behind and trying to catch up I can't find it!
                Elfie!!

Here's you go: http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune....rse-syfy.html#

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  Thanks! I've been off the computer a whole week! That is just so wrong!! Talk about Cold Turkey! Getting ready to for Smallville in a minute.
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                    Just read the review and the comments about it.
                    I am sooo glad that she didn't give it a glittering review. And that she said the one of two reasons to watch the show was oor Boab. *giggle snort*
                    I'm going to watch Air 1 &2 on Tuesday... Just to see how bad it is and then let out a big rant about how TPTB have gotten it so wrong. TPTW, the network, MGM - they is all gonna be disappointed, I think, when the bad reviews overtake the good reviews and the shows second season gets cancelled.

It has been in the second window of my computer all day. I've been too busy to sit and read!

Elf, here's you link for VS6!
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                      *hugs*
                      Don't worry, we won't.
                      Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Not to worry, dearheart! I'll be watching it as well. I figure I'll watch 10 eps and see if it's any good.
                      Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                      I'm going to watch it too, but I must say I am extremely skeptical about it.
                      I'm worried that it will not be "Stargate" that I have come to love - but I could be wrong and it may be great. Will give it a shot.
                      Thanks guys

See you at nine.....

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Thanks guys

See you at nine.....
                        Welcome!
                        See ya!!

Comment

Icons:

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                            Welcome!
                            See ya!!
                            Turns out my TV doesn;t get cable, the TV in thel iving room does. So that means habing to battle with the parents to see SGU, BUT, their favorite TV show comes on at ten, so I asked mom to record the two epsidoes for me so I can watch them in the morning when they aren't home

Now onto some OT news and something more....
                            Spoiler:
                            NEWS: A "Speical Delivery" was made today to a church doorstep, a infant girl, just recently born cord still attached, was found by a church goer around two this afternoon (Eastern time). The little girl, named Jordan, was taken directly to Childrens hospital, and according to the doctors, very heathly and sleeping like, well, a baby.

Now, I need prayers, for myself. Why? I have a pair of infected lungs, and it hurts to breathe. Also my sanity is long gone and there is no way it is going to come back and my attitide just went postal, and my world is falling apart around my ears with no way for me to hold things in place.

Thanks guys

Comment

Turns out my TV doesn;t get cable, the TV in thel iving room does. So that means habing to battle with the parents to see SGU, BUT, their favorite TV show comes on at ten, so I asked mom to record the two epsidoes for me so I can watch them in the morning when they aren't home

Now onto some OT news and something more....
                              Spoiler:
                              NEWS: A "Speical Delivery" was made today to a church doorstep, a infant girl, just recently born cord still attached, was found by a church goer around two this afternoon (Eastern time). The little girl, named Jordan, was taken directly to Childrens hospital, and according to the doctors, very heathly and sleeping like, well, a baby.

Now, I need prayers, for myself. Why? I have a pair of infected lungs, and it hurts to breathe. Also my sanity is long gone and there is no way it is going to come back and my attitide just went postal, and my world is falling apart around my ears with no way for me to hold things in place.

Thanks guys
                              *hugs*

Comment

More bad reviews of SGU :

http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/2008-12-...rgate-universe

http://www.variety.com/review/VE1117...rgate+universe

Comment

Working...
                                X