X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi everyone How are you all ?
    Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
    Cazzie it has been awhile.

Sci, I sometimes get the feeling with these writers that their bodies were there in the room, but their minds and hearts were elsewhere if you know what I mean, particularly for Season 5.

NCIS
    Spoiler:
    He is. That scene was awesome. I loved that line of hers at the airport, that there only two people authorize to kill Tony and she is one of them, and when the father commented how quickly she got there at his office and she replied she drove. I feel bad for Ziva. I feel bad that she has to question whether what happened between her and Michael was real and they kept her in the dark.

Beautiful!!! I like the coloring a lot. And thanks!

Thanks. I miss that show too. So many unanswered questions too.

So I see. I looked at your post. Man, ninja you been chatting up a storm. I thought ninjas were the silent type. LOL, right. Not anymore with these guys. They seem to have a way of putting their feet in their mouths a lot. Thanks.

Donna, it pretty!

ITA!

Spoiler:
    After her initial Colonel Sheppard, she then called him, John. It was just weird when she called him Colonel Sheppard. Although, I think she usually does that, call him by his title when they are on duty.

It does seem to be a recurring theme with these guys.

Glad you are doing fine. Trying not to get this cold that I am getting. Thanks and glad to see you back too. Thanks. And I enjoyed our talks as well too. Love the Pretender artwork! No, I didn't see these two.

As for Prodigal

Spoiler:
    At this point, whatever feelings Teyla had for Michael was probably hate at this point, so why not let us see how she handle her decision to kick away his hands. I think she had justification. And John's feeling watching her doing it. But somehow these emotional moments weren't part of this episode. I miss Teyla too.
    Oh no you have a cold ? I hope you feel better now. Luckily I haven't one for now

ITA with you Teyla hated it and for me there was no other way to end it. But with all the construction we had around Michael i would have loved to see an end like a 'As long as I live he won't have peace' or something like that. And seriously when we saw the hug of doppleganger and SoW there wad no reason for a hug (my shipper heart don't complain at all). It seems to me that this step was even huge, the safety of he son. And what development what happened. Nothing.
    I won't comment either on the Colonel Shep thing. I so would like an explanation from the authors did thy fear so much for a ship ? Yet it wasn't even logical it wasn't because she called him John that everybody would see how much they care for each other (5 years, 1 kiss and 2 hugs never convinced them so it wasn't the logic explanation of a logic continuation that would have put everybody a shipper).
    Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    I am the silent type except when i'm talking You'd think TPTB would have learned to think before they speak by now :rolleyes

OT
    Spoiler:
    My uncle, my cousins wife and their daughter were involved in a car crash tonight. Some idiot in a white van rammed into them. The girl had lacerations, my cousins wife has neck and back problems, don't know about my uncle yet!
    I'm sorry about your uncle family I'm glad to see things are better. Did they suffer or things passed a little ? I hope they're good
    Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Hey Laura hows it going?
    i made an ot banner
    This is a beautiful banner I love it
    Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Hello. It goes well.

Don't you just love Twilight?

(Cazz emphatically nods)

Hmm.

That's because Cazz is a bully and wouldn't let me sign in :eek

Haha. From the dark side... The JT light has spread to you...

*turns to Cazz*

Bad fan fiction

We came up with another idea to go on The List.
    Spoiler:
    Remember at the top of the Dom, with the tractor in the little field? Haha, more to follow

Cazz says the penguin got through customs okay. She said that if I don't let her out of her necklace she'll unleash it on me :eek

Linda, this one is for you...

this is what I call a fish. LOL I see you had a lot of fun it's nice keep on enjoying yourselves. HUGS to both of you
    Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
    Hi Everyone!

I feel like I need to let you guys know about something, since you were all so supportive of my situation a few months ago...

OT:

Spoiler:
    Many of you may remember when I told you about the situation with my 11 yr old daughter and the father of a friend of hers. Well finally, justice has been served and we can hopefully finally (at least for now) put this to rest. We went to court again and the perp is in jail for 1 year. After that, he is under house arrest for 1 year, wearing an ankle bracelet. He cannot go anywhere without prior approval from the court. Also, he is on probation for 5 years, has to register as a sex offender, and has to to undergo periodic alcohol testing during his probation. This is a victory for my husband and I and Mikayla. Hopefully, she can put all of this behind her and we can too. It has really really opened my eyes as to who you trust. A lesson I have learned from this is that you really really need to know the people that you allow your children to spend time with. I will never ever just let my kids spend the night with a friend without really knowing the parents.
    This is something that will haunt me till the day I die .. that I let my daughter go with someone who I totally trusted and it turned out to be the most aweful decision I have ever made with her. My lesson learned through all of this.. Please, Please pay attention to your childrens friends and their family and unfortunaly realize that you cannot trust anyone. Thanks all for letting me finally put closure on this.
    OT
    Spoiler:
    It's good to know that he is jail. He should never see freely the sunlight again. And it's true eople like him aren't loved at all in jail.
    I suffer from a trust issue. It costed me friendship people don't easily accept when you say that you can't trust anyone and even people that you know well. Hey it's hard sometimes to know yourself you are even less in other mind. My crisis is an exageration sadly even while distrusting everybody you never know what can happen in other way. It's sad but it's like this.
    It's understandable that your daughter feels better now. Good luck with the continuation it's a great win for you

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Well, I'm glad that they have that for your state. Maybe one day they will stop shafting us with taxes to use on stupid things and use them for better stuff like that.

I was in a silly mood.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z.../JT-Adream.jpg
    Wow I like when you're in a silly mood I love it
    I love Disney movies

And your idea about caps that doesn't get used for art...That sounds like a good idea. If I have time that is...I have to move stuff from my computer onto my new external hard drive to make more room, then I have to convert the rest of the SGA eps, then i've still got that video to make for FoXy, and that JT vid you wanted with that Nickelback song (um what was the song called again?)
    do you think it will rest time for you ?
    Oh thanks and I hope you do join.

Take your time with the vid but the song is Gotta Be Somebody

I just saw this JT vid. I really like it. Helplessly
    Thanks for the link I will watch it right now

Gotta watch this Vid!!!! The Search is Over

Woohooo!! Got my JT feeling back. Some other ship scenes in it, but it fits the words. You'll see. I always loved this song, now I have another reason why.
    Youhou it's so good you have your JT feeling back it makes me a lot of vid to watch
    Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Here's another "Yeah right" about Kanaan and Teyla's supposed lifelong bond with him. Watching "Critical Mass" right now. And a strong theme with Charin's dying is that Charin is one of Teyla's last close 'personal' ties with her people. Teyla seriously feels adrift and alone after Charin dies. How could that possibly be so if she has this close friend named Kanaan?
    As much as i love Teyla scene's in Critical Mass i hated this episode. It resumed well for me the deception I felt at the end of season 2 because they let too much Teyla down and there haven't a lot of team feeling sadly. But once again it's a great point. S2 was rezally turned to Earth and even Teyla lost connection (easily for the writers) with her people. Yet in Sunday we learn she passes time with her people and now that there is other people like her (while in The Gift she never said that other people could sense like her even if not as strong ?)
    Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
    yeah, or how about Kanaan having the same special skills Teyla has? How come she never mentioned that before, she was selected leader of their ppl because of that gift right? If Kanaan has it too... well, I do wonder :rolleyes

*flings a picfic at you all*
    It´s shippy if you want it to be... *
    Don´t spoil it
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1167
    LOL awesome picfic I love it too awesome and yeah it's a real problem IMO too.
    sigpic
    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post

Oh no you have a cold ? I hope you feel better now. Luckily I haven't one for now

ITA with you Teyla hated it and for me there was no other way to end it. But with all the construction we had around Michael i would have loved to see an end like a 'As long as I live he won't have peace' or something like that. And seriously when we saw the hug of doppleganger and SoW there wad no reason for a hug (my shipper heart don't complain at all). It seems to me that this step was even huge, the safety of he son. And what development what happened. Nothing.
      I won't comment either on the Colonel Shep thing. I so would like an explanation from the authors did thy fear so much for a ship ? Yet it wasn't even logical it wasn't because she called him John that everybody would see how much they care for each other (5 years, 1 kiss and 2 hugs never convinced them so it wasn't the logic explanation of a logic continuation that would have put everybody a shipper).

I'm sorry about your uncle family I'm glad to see things are better. Did they suffer or things passed a little ? I hope they're good

this is what I call a fish. LOL I see you had a lot of fun it's nice keep on enjoying yourselves. HUGS to both of you

OT
      Spoiler:
      It's good to know that he is jail. He should never see freely the sunlight again. And it's true eople like him aren't loved at all in jail.
      I suffer from a trust issue. It costed me friendship people don't easily accept when you say that you can't trust anyone and even people that you know well. Hey it's hard sometimes to know yourself you are even less in other mind. My crisis is an exageration sadly even while distrusting everybody you never know what can happen in other way. It's sad but it's like this.
      It's understandable that your daughter feels better now. Good luck with the continuation it's a great win for you

Youhou it's so good you have your JT feeling back it makes me a lot of vid to watch

As much as i love Teyla scene's in Critical Mass i hated this episode. It resumed well for me the deception I felt at the end of season 2 because they let too much Teyla down and there haven't a lot of team feeling sadly. But once again it's a great point. S2 was rezally turned to Earth and even Teyla lost connection (easily for the writers) with her people. Yet in Sunday we learn she passes time with her people and now that there is other people like her (while in The Gift she never said that other people could sense like her even if not as strong ?)

They're getting better, still quite sore and bruised so it'll take time!

Yeah i'll need a rest after all that And now I have an idea for an Odo/Kira vid
      sigpic

Comment

MrsB, thanks Have you watched any of the new True Blood? I've not had a chance to, is it any good?
        Heya G! Oohhhh tell me you guys took pics of the dungeons! It sounds mad cool!!!

And yep for True Blood, episode two is coming on tomorrow night and episode one was pretty good (Especially the first and last scenes of the ep.....) Have you read the books? Cuz if you have theres a mighty big surprise in store....

Comment

They're getting better, still quite sore and bruised so it'll take time!

Yeah i'll need a rest after all that And now I have an idea for an Odo/Kira vid
          It's good to know

And you have even more ideas I'm impressed

Besides thanks a lot Lea for the vids I absolutely LOVED Helplessly they were both awesome but this one was stunning
          sigpic
          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

It's good to know

And you have even more ideas I'm impressed

Besides thanks a lot Lea for the vids I absolutely LOVED Helplessly they were both awesome but this one was stunning
            I'm impressed myself
            sigpic

Comment

I'm impressed myself
              sigpic
              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

OT
                Spoiler:

thanks Asgard
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

i made another ot Banner but im currently trying to do Camys Challenge as well
                  Spoiler:

Comment

*pokes at Linda & Yappi...*... you two making any siggies lately or no? (could use a Mulan siggie, maybe even a Mushu siggie (also a Goofy siggie mayhaps??!))

I think you guys now know my top three favorite Disney characters

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                      *pokes at Linda & Yappi...*... you two making any siggies lately or no? (could use a Mulan siggie, maybe even a Mushu siggie (also a Goofy siggie mayhaps??!))

Sorry dude...I'm all about the icons.

And even with that, I haven't had much time to do them. RL and all that.
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

RL is not what it is cracked up to be anymore Yappi, now a Mulan Icon would be good, any scene works (perferably the final fight scene, maybe her and Mushu together I dunno)

Now if you mean that RL = Teyla's real world actress, you have a point....

Seriously though, I'm wanting to expand my Siggie collection, and your Genie siggie is hilarious!!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I made this for Camys Challenge
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                            Awww....pretty!!!

I think that is a great idea.

Great video! Thanks for rec!
                            Thanks hun for both comments and YW.

Cool vid sci...I'm not in a particulary JT mood though At the moment i'm in my happy Odo/Kira place

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Yeah everyones ok, my uncles still quite sore though. They've been to their own docs to get checked. It'll just take time to heal. Luckily the car in front was two off duty nurses.

It was them that told my uncle to stay where he was, his seat split in half, but he was trying to get out cause his granddaughter was hysterical. Can't blame her, she's only 12

She off the school just now to recover.

My cousins wife has whiplash and is quite bruised.

The guy driving the van owned up to everything

Luckily when she was stationary she was actually a good car length away from the car in front, if she wasn't it could have been worse, the impact!

*grabs slithery eel*
                            YW.
                            Odo and Kira!! Boy that takes me back some years. How about Dax(sp) and Julian? Forgive me if the names aren't right. It's been forever.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                            Thanks Sci! Well have a good weekend then!! We need to catch up!

There ya go Tey.....
                            Thanks hun and we definately must. My brother should be here soon and tomorrow will crazy. Tell MrB happy Father's day

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Here's another "Yeah right" about Kanaan and Teyla's supposed lifelong bond with him. Watching "Critical Mass" right now. And a strong theme with Charin's dying is that Charin is one of Teyla's last close 'personal' ties with her people. Teyla seriously feels adrift and alone after Charin dies. How could that possibly be so if she has this close friend named Kanaan?
                            Good point.

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                            yeah, or how about Kanaan having the same special skills Teyla has? How come she never mentioned that before, she was selected leader of their ppl because of that gift right? If Kanaan has it too... well, I do wonder

*flings a picfic at you all*
                            It´s shippy if you want it to be... *
                            Don´t spoil it
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1167

MrsB, thanks Have you watched any of the new True Blood? I've not had a chance to, is it any good?

Cazz/Gater OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Cazz and I went on a ghost tour last night... I lost her in the Edinburgh Dungeons!

No, I'm kidding. We did go on the tour though, those Vaults are freaky. We went to the castle... So funny how patriotic Scotland is... kind of nostalgia
                            It's nice to hear that you guys are having fun. See ya later.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            Oh I agree.. there are so many incidents I could add to that... so it will always be totally unbelievable to accept that Kanaan was this lifelong friend of Teyla's.... and even after they were supposedly together he still wasn't there for Teyla... it was always John... Kanaan was undoubtedly the most dreadful and uninspired character the writers ever thought up... his creation ended up being a huge detriment to Teyla's character but the writers didn't seem to care about any of that...
                            I so agree. They were definately not creative about the whole cover story for the pregnancy.

Comment

Thanks hun. I'm glad you like it.
                              Well, they were so well done, I couldn't help, but get excited.

It's good to know

And you have even more ideas I'm impressed http://media.bigoo.ws/content/gif/smiles/smiles_6.gif

You are very welcome and I agree.

i made another ot Banner but im currently trying to do Camys Challenge as well
                              Great job hun!!

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post

Are we getting greedy again??
                              OH. You forgot to tell me what you wanted on you wallie.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

RL sure does suck at times. Especially when it's busy.

I made this for Camys Challenge

Nice job hun, but I hate to say that the numbers are wrong.

Comment

Are we getting greedy again??
                                OH. You forgot to tell me what you wanted on you wallie.
                                1. I thought I did?? Anyhow here it is again, short and simple "From Markl, with all my love"
                                  1. if you can go to wordlingos translator and translate it into Chinese traditional characters,
                                  2. then copy that translation and go to china-tools.com and go to chinese to unicode and get the unicode translation from there, after that
                                  3. copy then paste the unicode given onto the wallie and...
                                  4. bam all set

Greedy? whatever does we mean???

Comment

Working...
                                X