X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    My take on the challenge:

Angst
    : Teyla let him walk away from her. Again.

AU
    : John, leader of the Athosians, had finally met his match.

Crack!Fic:
    “John, do you always dress in drag when I’m away?”
    Crossover:
    “Mitchell! Come here,” they called.
    “Who’s Mitchell? I’m John Crichton.”

Whump:
    Sometimes, John thought, Teyla seemed to enjoy his pain.

Fluff:
    When he held her, he felt alive.

Humor:
    “Could you two stop making kissy faces for one mission?”

Hurt/Comfort:
    His presence healed her in ways unimaginable.

Romantic:
    “I never thought--”
    She kissed him softly. “Neither did I.”

UST:
    She wondered why his smile affected her so much.
    Tee hee. I love the drag one, hun And the angst... so good
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      Lol, I'm glad

From me?? Nevah!
      LOL...I loved your humor one. I actually had to muffle a laugh so Keira didn't ask what I was laughing at, LOL.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

LOL...I loved your humor one. I actually had to muffle a laugh so Keira didn't ask what I was laughing at, LOL.
        Lol, I chuckled a bit when the thought crossed my mind
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Angst: John wanted Teyla to be happy, even if it hurt.

AU:

Crack!Fic: And so the Colonel fell in love with the Princess.

Crossover: "Red Leader, this is Gold Leader, Ronon you there buddy?"

Whump: As usual, their sparing session ended with John on the floor. (I know it's 11)

Fluff:

Humor: "I never thought I'd fall in love with an Alien."

Hurt/Comfort: When Charrin died, John held a crying Teyla all night.

Romantic:

UST:

Six out of ten ain't bad. I'll come up with the rest eventually.
          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
            Angst: John wanted Teyla to be happy, even if it hurt.

AU:

Crack!Fic: And so the Colonel fell in love with the Princess.

Crossover: "Red Leader, this is Gold Leader, Ronon you there buddy?"

Whump: As usual, their sparing session ended with John on the floor. (I know it's 11)

Fluff:

Humor: "I never thought I'd fall in love with an Alien."

Hurt/Comfort: When Charrin died, John held a crying Teyla all night.

Romantic:

UST:

Six out of ten ain't bad. I'll come up with the rest eventually.
            LOL, I love the crossover and the humor one. I think I'm having too much fun with these. I've already written another ten for another fandom.
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

LOL, I love the crossover and the humor one. I think I'm having too much fun with these. I've already written another ten for another fandom.
              Thanks!
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Angst: "Kanaan's not the one you're supposed to be with Teyla. "
                AU: "Take my life instead!" he begged. "No John!" cried Teyla.
                Crack!Fic: "Did it ever occur to you I'm half porcupine?"
                Crossover: "How did we get on this island?" "Is that smoke?"
                Whump: His bleeding wouldn't stop and neither could her tears.
                Fluff: Watching Teyla's hair shine against the sun made John smile.
                Humor: "I'm sorry you stepped in that. It looked like dirt."
                Hurt/Comfort: Nothing cured the pain of never knowing her love.
                Romantic: "Nothing would make me happier than to walk you home."
                UST:His heart sped ten times faster just watching her move.

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                  Hi everyone! Sorry (again) for my absence (again) - I've been really busy with uni work and exams (again) and then I was in Italy (not Egypt, lol!) for the past three weeks on an archaeological dig...

ANYway- I'm now home, and hoping to get back into SGA fandom... I really miss you guys! And, to prove I mean what I say, I've -

I think I should put this under a spoiler, to protect those of a weak constitution...
                  Spoiler:

Okay, stop reading if you can't take the shock...
                  Spoiler:

I've updated...
                  Spoiler:

You heard me...
                  Spoiler:

I've updated...

It's really late here and I'm knackered so I'm going to bed now, but I promise I'll be back tomorrow.

JT love to all!

Ruby xx

ps YC and Sci you two are cracking me up on fb!
                  Ruby........Updated............

I am in two minds about the movies. I would like to see a movie, just to see the "team" all together again. But to me, the way the actors have been treated really makes me not want a movie. And besides, unlike SG1, we don't really have any huuuge unresolved storylines. They needed AoT for closure to the series; we have ours, you know?

Even if there was a movie, I hold no belief that there would be any JT. It would be too much of a quick turnaround and it would be ridiculously fake.

I jsut want to see all the cast together again (with a couple of exceptions [any guesses?]), and would rather it be in another show.

BTW, Cazz is fine She's disappointed that the 'Turn Down Team' didn't turn up. She's writing a letter of complaint to Darra as we speak
                  Rodney and Keller?

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  Sofa muchly safer then closets
                  Yep, much safer

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Yep, that was Tyr from Andromeda assuming it was that sig. I've loved Keith Hamilton Cobb since his days on All My Children. *sigh*

And I wouldn't mind Ronon/Amelia if they were to actually do something with it besides, "You can fight?" and "Let's take a walk." What kind of ship is that???
                  mmmmm.Tyr was hot

Well maybe most of us wouldn't have a problem with certain ships if ya know.......They would stop bringing the ships right outta left field

Rodney/Keller, Teyla/Kanaan, Ronon/Amelia *shakes head* Don't these guys know what development is *shakes head*

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                  Hi guys!

Hope you guys still remember me lol...seems like forever that i haven't stopped buy. Half is due to being busy with RL and the other, hate to say it but the dissappointment of JT and SGA in general. Still getting over what those dumb writers did.

I was going to ask about the SGA movie but i read that things still seem up in the air about it. I don't understand whats taking them so long to start making it.

How is the virutal SGA going?. Has anything been posted?.

I see some great JT art work!. Haven't done much artwork and only participated in some of the icon contest. I'm so rusty, i think they sucked but maybe i'll post them lol.

I know i mentioned if anyone even remembers that myself and steph were planning on doing a JT vid but unfortunately that wont be the case. Just couldn't find time, especially Steph. She is still super busy but one of the main reasons she's been busy is because she has been creating a little family busness!.

She just launched it and i think its super cute!. For those who are animal lovers and are curious as to what Steph has been up too, go check out her LJ where she posted her news!.

http://loveconquers14.livejournal.com/

Who knows, maybe when Steph and i fine time and if our hearts are still in it, we may do the vid.
                  MAYRA.... And I missed you again
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    Angst: "Kanaan's not the one you're supposed to be with Teyla. "
                    AU: "Take my life instead!" he begged. "No John!" cried Teyla.
                    Crack!Fic: "Did it ever occur to you I'm half porcupine?"
                    Crossover: "How did we get on this island?" "Is that smoke?"
                    Whump: His bleeding wouldn't stop and neither could her tears.
                    Fluff: Watching Teyla's hair shine against the sun made John smile.
                    Humor: "I'm sorry you stepped in that. It looked like dirt."
                    Hurt/Comfort: Nothing cured the pain of never knowing her love.
                    Romantic: "Nothing would make me happier than to walk you home."
                    UST:His heart sped ten times faster just watching her move.
                    Oh. My. Goodness. MrsB writing mini fic!!! The Boss is back in the house! *evil laughter*

Awesome job, Dude! And LOL on the crossover and the crack one.
                    sigpic

Comment

OK, Linda, now it's your turn.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        The only thing I like about S5 was Brain Storm, why you wonder, well DUH!! BILL NYE (my childhood favorite actor and TV show host!!) was in it! that is the only ep i'm looking forwards too

And Sci, is it OK if I try to get the book from the library instead? that looks liek something I would like, but to watch in bed rather then on computer
                        And those of us that never heard of Bill Nye didn't have that to fall back on So you can imagine how dreadfully painful that ep was to us

Rachel's pregnancy was handled very, very badly by the writers. I appreciate what they tried to do but it ruined the Teyla character for a lot of people. There was more JT after he found out she was pregnant than there had been in the back of season 2 and first half of 3. But in season 5 they killed Teyla and the team dynamic
                        Indeed

I dunno how many of you watched DS9, but Nana Visitor (who played Major Kira) became pregnant, well she was afraid they'd write her out the show. She told them she was pregnant, they went away and thought about it and the very next day they come back with an idea on how to write the pregnancy into the storyline. And they done a marvelous job. It didn't take anything away from the Kira character, she didn't become a mother, she didn't get sidelined, she didn't bounce bambino on her hip in alsmost every scene....See what happens when you have PTB that actually have an imagination?
                        sigpic

Comment

Loving these mini fics....what is UST again? Sorry...I always forget!
                          sigpic

Comment

OK, Linda, now it's your turn.
                            eh My turn? um....What'd I miss?

UST = Unresolved sexual tension

And to tell you thge truth, I can't even read SGA fics at the mo...Not anybodies.....I can't even watch an SGA video...I have lost all excitement for SGA
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh. My. Goodness. MrsB writing mini fic!!! The Boss is back in the house! *evil laughter*

Awesome job, Dude! And LOL on the crossover and the crack one.
                              Heya!!! Thanks! Dude, this was a brilliant idea!! Hope your doing well man!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                eh My turn? um....What'd I miss?

UST = Unresolved sexual tension

And to tell you thge truth, I can't even read SGA fics at the mo...Not anybodies.....I can't even watch an SGA video...I have lost all excitement for SGA
                                Ah, thank you!!!!

I thought I'd be the same Linda, but despite it all, we weren't imagining things in our choice of ship. The writers have all admitted that there was that mutual attraction right till the end. Rachel's pregnancy didn't have to be something that brought her character to the point where it did and the fact that the writers did such a poor job with John's and Ronon's character in addition to Teyla's character had nothing to do with Rachel's pregnancy or even Teyla's horrible story arc. That's all the writers doing. All of it.

Still, I live and thirst for fics and that has kept my spirit alive.

And to read, hear and see that the actors themselves all have admitted that bond between JT and they played it this way, makes it even more fulfilling even with the big hole that went right through my heart!

And Laura, my boys saw EaTG and they loved it too. They keep telling me to watch with them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X