John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    Where did you get that transcript from....if it's from GW, yeah, I expect that. There shouldn't be any "opinions" expressed on those transcripts just the fact....like the way he was glancing back at Ford and Teyla's back as they strode along. It was totally him wanting to protect Teyla. If for one second Teyla thought that John didn't trust her, she would have called him up on it and would have certainly thought of it twice before continuing on his team.

At the beginning of that episode, you see that Sheppard completely trusts Teyla. The episode before that Hide and Seek he lets Weir and the rest know that he trust her.....He always has and Teyla joined his team because of that.

They already had that conversation anyways at the beginning of that episode. Teyla knows that John is not questioning her but simply following Weir's orders.

That upsets me. John has always trusted Teyla. That has never been in question for him. The entire Season 1 showed that he trust her completely and even risked his command post by challenging not just Bates but Weir too in numerous occasions.

GGRRRR!!!
    Well said Camy and Cazz.

I started to catch up, but I got bumped off the internet.

I'll try again.

Linda: I have made some requests, but no one picked them up..... so I'm gonna straight out ask you know.

A Shep vid(preferably a whump one. Could have Teyla whump to if you want. ) "It's Not My Time" by 3 Doors Down

JT Vid: "Somebody for Me" by Nickelback.

I can think of more if you want me too.

Cazz: Still loving all the caps and quotes.
    Last edited by scifan; 27 May 2009, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Movie news
      Spoiler:
      Dovil writes: “If the movie doesn’t end up them all getting married (don’t forget Ronon/Amelia, John/Sockpuppet on Right Hand), while Hive ships blow up in the distance showering them with fireworks, I’ll be bitterly disappointed. Caldwell can preceed over the ceremony, Radek can be the caterer, and Lorne can trundle up the aisle bearing the rings. Then the Replicators can beam down and lead the drunken robot dancing at the reception.”

Answer: Great! You will, of course, receive ¼ the story fee in addition to fully half the blame if 100% of the audience doesn’t love it (which, quite frankly, rarely every happens so no need to worry).

Cat4444 writes: “Also, can we expect more spoilers from the pups on the SGA movie?”

Answer: Probably.

SebiMeyer writes: “Will the SGA and SG1 movie look like the SG we know, or more like the SGU we will come to love?”

Answer: The SGA movie will remain visually and narratively true to the series.

Miz writes: “ Why does there need to be romance in the SGA movie at all? Isn’t this a sci-fi adventure series? You know, action, drama, tension, hijinks, all awesome – but kissing and cooing?”

Answer: Who said anything about kissing and cooing? The movie will be action-driven.

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Also from JM BLOG:

Spoiler:
        Venya writes: “Does Sheppard’s infatuation with Teyla have anything to do with his ex-wife?”

Answer: Sheppard is infatuated with Teyla?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Also from JM BLOG:

Spoiler:
          Venya writes: “Does Sheppard’s infatuation with Teyla have anything to do with his ex-wife?”

Answer: Sheppard is infatuated with Teyla?
          Finally Jm admits admits that john is attracted to Teyla woohoo
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            You would be great fun in the Gateworld Cantina me thinks....
            You mean my crazyness

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Well said Camy and Cazz.

I started to catch up, but I got bumped off the internet.

I'll try again.

Linda: I have made some requests, but no one picked them up..... so I'm gonna straight out ask you know.

A Shep vid(preferably a whump one. Could have Teyla whump to if you want. ) "It's Not My Time" by 3 Doors Down

JT Vid: "Somebody for Me" by Nickelback.

I can think of more if you want me too.

Cazz: Still loving all the caps and quotes.
            Um you did? hmm where was I cause I can't remember Ok, i'll have to try find the songs (which shouldn't be too difficult if ys know what I mean It may take a little while, I was already half way through that other vid so I only had half to do

Talking a Shep whump, don't you like my monster mash vid

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            Movie news
            Spoiler:
            Dovil writes: “If the movie doesn’t end up them all getting married (don’t forget Ronon/Amelia, John/Sockpuppet on Right Hand), while Hive ships blow up in the distance showering them with fireworks, I’ll be bitterly disappointed. Caldwell can preceed over the ceremony, Radek can be the caterer, and Lorne can trundle up the aisle bearing the rings. Then the Replicators can beam down and lead the drunken robot dancing at the reception.”

Answer: Great! You will, of course, receive ¼ the story fee in addition to fully half the blame if 100% of the audience doesn’t love it (which, quite frankly, rarely every happens so no need to worry).

Cat4444 writes: “Also, can we expect more spoilers from the pups on the SGA movie?”

SebiMeyer writes: “Will the SGA and SG1 movie look like the SG we know, or more like the SGU we will come to love?”

Miz writes: “ Why does there need to be romance in the SGA movie at all? Isn’t this a sci-fi adventure series? You know, action, drama, tension, hijinks, all awesome – but kissing and cooing?”

Answer: Who said anything about kissing and cooing? The movie will be action-driven.

*cough cough* Yeah thanks for that Almost choked on my chicken Korma
            sigpic

Comment

"SHEPPARD: Easy. Don't go blowing yourself up.

(The Wraith growls at Sheppard as Teyla props herself onto one elbow, panting heavily and looking up at Sheppard.)"

Comment

She had it all under control *nods*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                  I agree, Shep does need someone.
                  I mean, he was the one Kirking to start with, & then that pretty much faded off after Inferno (Larren the exception- though she started it!). And of course Rodney happened to be his replacement- & that pretty much kissed goodbye to any J/T possible moments because McPuker took full center & the back half of s5 was destroyed because of it!

Ok- now I'm the one in the rant!
                  but it´s fun to rant sometimes, isn´t it
                  I agree btw

Yeah I know- he seems to put Carson's words as actual orders, but Keller's is more of an optional thing......
                  Sppiler tag for S&R talk
                  Spoiler:
                  And in like the next scene- when Sam approaches him about Keller letting him out, he says "you can court martial me later"- like he knows he's in trouble, but he's more focused on Teyla's rescue......
                  Though, he did disobey Carson as well sometimes

Echoes - though having a bad hearing wasn´t enough to keep him there, but Carson did yell at him/them to get back to bed (without success )

He also threw a fit in Conversion about going crazy down there... and we all remember the smashed office window, hu?
                  Even though
                  Spoiler:
                  if they had let him go, he would have been spared a lot of trouble

With S&R
                  Spoiler:
                  I doubt even Carson could have talked him out of going after Teyla. When one of his team is in danger, there´s no way he backs down.

Movie news
                  Spoiler:

ok, I admit - that cracked me up

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                  picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Movie news:
                    Spoiler:
                    Dana writes: “Since when has Teyla become Kanaan’s wife?”

Answer: Didn’t you watch the very special wedding episode? Sheppard gives the bride away. No? Hmmm. Maybe that scene didn’t make the final cut. Okay, in that case, I guess it’s not canon and, at the end of the day, Teyla has yet to make an honest man of Kanaan. Maybe in the movie…a big Teyla-Kanaan/McKay-Keller Weddding! Who’s with me?!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

SciFan writes: “When did Kanaan and Teyla get married?”

Answer: As stated above, they’re not married (yet?). She was holding off in the hopes that something better would come along. Like, say, someone capable of holding down a steady job.

Michelle writes: “ So will there be romance at all in the movie? You don’t have to say between whom. We’ll all make ridiculous assumptions and outrageous demands anyway. Eg, please no McKeller! hee hee”

Answer: Well, now that you mention it, some romance, yes.

Agent_xsley writes: “My question is, has Weir’s story been completed or will we ever see that character again in the movies?”

Answer: Weir’s story ended in Ghost in the Machine. The character will not be appearing in the movie.

That man is love.

*cackle*
                    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Ive asked Jm 2 questions about Teyla in the movie and he hasnt answered any of them so im wanting to ask another one but not so sure what to put

Comment

oh does anyone have the link to his Blog please?

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                          oh does anyone have the link to his Blog please?
                          Here ya go JM tries his best to ignore questions about Teyla cause he doesn't care about her so I think he only answers a couple every so often to appease us Teyla fans
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Here ya go JM tries his best to ignore questions about Teyla cause he doesn't care about her so I think he only answers a couple every so often to appease us Teyla fans
                            Thanks hun and how r u tonight did u check out that show?

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              *graps dish towel and wipes forehead*

Ok but i'm still not watching it if there's even an inkling of the youknowwho romance in it
                              I know I'm late in this conversation, but Movie Speculation
                              Spoiler:
                              Some of us on another thread were thinking that the romance JM mentioned could be Ronon/Amelia. That romance has even less to support it than Teyla/Kanaan.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Woohoo! Assignments are finished Just need to print them out (which I'm slightly concerned that my printer won't cope with the 170 pages ). Back to regularly scheduled JTness now

Comment

Working...
                                X