• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    *Use lots and lots of hand sanitizer!*
    But that would dry up my skin.....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      Who likes SU from Star Trek? did you see my latest JT-SU banner?
      Me...but I didn't see your banner.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Ok, here it goes!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          Me...but I didn't see your banner.
          I thought I posted it in the Galleria...let me see...Cyn requested that I make her a banner with her favorite two pairings...JT and SU...so I'm loving the challenge. I just made the one of them two and I"m working on some more. But I also made one of just the two of them (SU) that I thought was okay. I"ll go hunt them down and post the link for you.
          sigpic

Comment

Here it is...I'm not in love with it...I'm hardly ever in love with my own work, but I was doing a really good one last night and then Mr. Camy came upstairs and I lost it!

I think I over did it in the decoration department

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone ! How are you ?
              I don't know how to do I can't do all of what I want. I'm in existencial questions right now. Do you use this expresion too OT
              Spoiler:
              I don't know what to do. At the end of july I won't have work anymore and where i am right now is not sure to take me again and in fact it's not a great job. You know it's a job almost for student you're not sure to have a place. And sadly where I live there isn't a lot of town and even if wa have a lot of patrimoine we haven't job which corresponded to my studies.
              I thought to start studies again but for adult. But I need to go to Paris and it's far from my home. Besides my parents are ill and tired now. Besides the study costs a lot but if it works they say that there is work. Except this point that I want to be sure I think I will do it. But I don't knwo lOL

Ok I finished to boreing you. I love the discussions in here they areawesome I regret that I wans't here
              Originally posted by SanGate View Post
              Oooh Asgard!!! Thank you!!! Guh.. love the colouring and the pics Thanks a lot!!! *hugs*

and no worries hun!
              I'm really happy you liked it
              Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Teyla The Kindred Icons
              Spoiler:
              [

OT Icons *runs away from mob*
              Spoiler:
              ]
              Wow Linda your icons are really great. And yeah for a long long time ago it was the Sarh connor chronicles LOL
              Some birthday sigs Yes you heard right So what, what if I am a tad late....It's better late than never

For Sangate...Vegas

For Snowball...Missing
              Spoiler:
              http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...rthdayJPEG.jpg

I'm not entirely happy with that so I might make another one for you
              Wow I love them and I find the Missing opne great too but I love your Vegas one
              Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              Thats wonderful news sci

And thats a bad thing?!?

Thats depends on whether you want a more lighthearted episode straight after the mid season two-parter (maybe the one with the ladies getting taken over) or stay angsty with Shep captured by Todd. So either ep 12 or 13

I'll join I'll think of some ideas once I've finished this post, too many quotes in my head at the mo

Brilliant

This icon just got third in an LJ icontest
              http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...-locked-E1.jpg
              Wow congratulations I know why you win
              Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Thanks hun.

We can wait till after the woman get taken over.

Oh great job on the icon. I can see why you won .

Here are the ones I did for last weeks icon challenge.

]
              they are stunning
              Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              A fic rec.....http://community.livejournal.com/sga...hon/51903.html

Its an incredibly gripping story displaying the depth of Johns feelings for Teyla.. very powerful and a great read.

It's not really shippy as Kanaan is still around but still sums up how much Teyla means to John..
              Great thank you so much for the link
              Originally posted by gater101 View Post
              Title: Like Lazarus
              Summary: If Carson had expected to feel something, it certainly wasn’t this.
              Characters: Carson & Ronon
              Pairing: None
              Rating: K+
              Spoilers: Sunday, Enemy at the Gate

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/96049.html
              Awesome story
              Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              Since I'm going to be busy tomorrow. Happy early birthday SAF!!!! Have a pic fic!

http://yappichick.livejournal.com/56225.html
              LOL awesome and great choice of pic I haven't seen them but Shep is awesome in this one LOL
              Just a quick post before I have to get ready for babysitting. I'll try to catch up soon.
              But first.....

Wow it's so great
              Stunning
              sigpic
              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Icons:

Wow they are so great Did you all eat an artist
                Wow and great choice of words
                Did gater not give you guys any Irn-bru when all of you were down there in february.....Oh I bet she kept it all to herself

For blue's birthday (a little late I know )
                Um I don't like the text
                Linda don't worry it's more than awesome
                Fic rec: The one that got away by T'Pring. Its a gen story but it has amazing John and Teyla interaction
                Thanks for the link
                Thanks for the FicRec hun.

I will keep everyone in prayers Tey.

Great job everyone on the list so far. I love it.

I tried to a different style for this sig, but don't know if I like it. Here it is any way.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...ookstrip-1.jpg

Gotta go. Try to see ya later.
                I don't know if you like it but I'm sure that I love it
                Icons:
                []
                Once again your icons are awesome if one day I come to 2000 posts I'll ask you one LOL
                Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                Rachel left another new Message on her website plus an Address where you can get a signed Autograph http://www.rachelluttrell.com/note.asp
                Thank you so much she is so sweet
                Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                Spoiler:
                also:.... "Huh, guess Kanaan is no longer a happy, healthy camper.... "

also just something that popped into my mind... question.. kinda
                Spoiler:
                what did Kanaan say when Teyla named his son after the guy that wanted to shoot him on the spot??
                This is an awesome question I sincerely thought it would be treated in the serie particularly after his reaction in S&R but he became invisible and we never had resolution

I'm so sorry that I missed your birthday so I wish you an HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY and start working right now to your gift HUGS
                Here are icons from last challenge:

[]
                Beautiful ones they are stunning
                Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                OT
                Spoiler:
                Ha you know me too well! I do indeed have some Star Trek fanfic in the works - I'll let you know when it's done... I've also been writing some Sheldon/Penny too, which has been fun. Hopefully I'll also get back to my 10 billion SGA WIPs at some point!

The thing about Penny and Sheldon is that, like you say, they are so FUNNY, that I just love them... and they have such great chemistry! The writers are being silly about it though, because they clearly still want her to end up with Leonard, but they've had like 3 scenes together all season, and they've thrown PS together loads... so yeah, I just love them

Excited that you've been writing! New ideas or for the series that I know about? And ZOMG SUPERNATURAL HAS BEEN... OMG!!!!!! I WATCHED THE FINALE THIS MORNING. OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Awww! Yeah, it was totally gutting! I was fine until the week before and then BAM! So typical. And no, I can't go to Collectormania - it's literally bang in the middle of my exams Also, I have no money, but that's less of an issue!! You going? It'll be awesome... RACHEL AND LEONARD NIMOY. I feel some Teyla/Spock fic coming on... LOL!

And no, it's ALL about Zachary Quinto for me!
                Hi Ruby I'm so happy to see you how are you ?
                I understand your fascination I just saw Star Trek and I LOVE LOVE it it was so great. I knew the essential but I wasn't really attracted by the 60's LOL but the movie was awesome. But sometimes I couldn't help myself to think that perhaps Skylar sorry Spok wasn't nice LOL (I love Zachary Quinto )
                I saw X-Men origins too and it's 2 movies that remind me why I loved cine so much stunning
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

YP...here's the one I did of just SU....

~OT

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Camy, those look great! You should post them on the spock_uhura comm on LJ.
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Ok, so moving on to episode 12 of VS6 is everybody ok with going with Sci's pitch about the women getting taken over:

This is what we have for it:

Cool idea but just one thing though. Maybe it could be a bit more difficult to get the necklace off Teyla

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                      Ok, who changed the smiley face on the Characters and Relationship page? I trawled through all the pages thinking the thread was DEAD because I'm so used to looking for that little yellow smiley face... and now it's a heart!! Dearie me...

Anyway. Hello!!!! What's going on in the world of JT lovin' at the moment? I've been completely and utterly crappily useless at doing anything fandom related over the last few months, but I've recently been shoved (against my will, the voices made me!!) into a couple of other fandoms, and it made me homesick for you guys! Miss you all! ((HUGS THREAD))

Okay, enough gushing. You probably don't remember me anyway...
                      Who are you
                      HA......j/k *gives Ruby a big huge honking hug*

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                      Hiya Ruby!!! I've heard so much about you from Cazz and Laura

Love the list guys

And you should totally ask Rachel in MK!!
                      Just......Watch out for that wicked sense of humour of hers

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      OT
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm good dude, thanks! Been writing ALOT lately actually, don't faint! What about yourself? Have any Star Trek fanfic you've done floating around? I haven't seen the movie yet but everyones pretty much raving about it.

All I gotta say for The Big Bang Theory and your Penny/Sheldon ship is LLOL.
                      Ooh Star trek
                      Spoiler:
                      I saw it last week and I must say it was a lot better than I thought it would be I thought it would be kind of cheesy but it wasn't
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                        Who likes SU from Star Trek? did you see my latest JT-SU banner?
                        It was.........a surprise

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                        Wow Linda your icons are really great. And yeah for a long long time ago it was the Sarh connor chronicles LOL

Wow I love them and I find the Missing opne great too but I love your Vegas one
                        I know, I totally lost my SGA mojo for a while and I couldn't make anything when I was ill

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                        Linda don't worry it's more than awesome
                        Thanks asgard
                        sigpic

Comment

Camy - Feel better dude! You've certainly had your fill of physical ailments recently!!! Dang! Poor you!!

Ninja - Yeah man, everyone's definitely digging the Trek. I'm looking forward to seeing it myself. Did they leave the end like there could be another film?

Comment

Ninja - Yeah man, everyone's definitely digging the Trek. I'm looking forward to seeing it myself. Did they leave the end like there could be another film?
                            Yep they sure did, but they didn't leave a cliffie but there's definately a feeling at the end they could be making more movies
                            sigpic

Comment

Yep they sure did, but they didn't leave a cliffie but there's definately a feeling at the end they could be making more movies
                              Cool beans!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Camy - Feel better dude! You've certainly had your fill of physical ailments recently!!! Dang! Poor you!!

I think you'll like the movie. You already like a lot of Abrams stuff anyway.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X