X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Thats brill! And it would be awesome if they're talk was together

Can I fit in your suitcase?

Hmmmm... I was thinking of just taking a carry on.. but I could get a bigger case....

I'm sure they will get to go on stage together .... They usually try and pair up guests from the same show... Oh I'm soooo excited..

I can't wait to see them interact... I may have to invest in a new camera now...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      Hmmmm... I was thinking of just taking a carry on.. but I could get a bigger case....

I'm sure they will get to go on stage together .... They usually try and pair up guests from the same show... Oh I'm soooo excited..

I can't wait to see them interact... I may have to invest in a new camera now...
      I'm only 5ft3"

I'm excited for you And just to see them together again

When is the con?

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Rachel has been announced at the Chicago Con.. and she appears the same day as Joe.. yay !!

I hope they get to go on stage together like Joe and Jason....
        Oh that's so cool!!! You are so lucky. Think of some good JT Shippy questions.

Thats brill! And it would be awesome if they're talk was together

Can I fit in your suitcase?

Hee hee. That would be a site to see.

Hee hee.
        I don't blame you. Yeah. Get some that records vids too.

Comment

Oh very nice sci I've been so bad lately, I haven't voted in like, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          You are making sigs
          *nods head*

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
          I love the my siggy Lindaaaaaaaaaa!!!
          Thanks Snowy, i'm not really sure about it...I might make you another one, but might be a while

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
          Love it!!! Squeeeeeee Thanks Linda
          Glad you like....Think yourself lucky you got a Vegas sig, cause I hated that ep

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          That's true.
          You're such an optimist.
          Maybe he will get caught between some cross firing.
          There's an optimist in this thread *plots to do something about that*

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
          Love the icons!!!
          Spoiler:
          Especially the Teyla Lorne ones.

Nice siggies Linda!
          heehee, thank you

JM likes to lift people and bring people down, one day he'll say something encouraging then the next discouraging. I wouldn't put anything in his comments recently, they can be taken in all kinds of different way, meaning that its nothing we didn't know before Still the same stay of play, anything is on the cards

Which is why I never believe a word he says any more. He lied once too often for this Scots liking

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Yes, but Cazz helped me a bit. Her optimism helps.
          ohhhhhhhhh so it's Cazz that's spreading the optimism is it
          sigpic

Comment

I'm only 5ft3"

I'm excited for you And just to see them together again

When is the con?

21 Aug -23 August...

I hope some other JT'ers will be going.. so far it's me and the whumpers..

Spoiler:
            I'm especially delighted that Rachel will be in Chicago because I'm not sure now if I can go to Collectormania in June as it's the weekend of my moms birthday and I'm going over to Ireland..
            I'm still hoping to go on the friday though as I'd love to see Ben Browder and Nathan Fillon....
            sigpic

Comment

A fic rec.....http://community.livejournal.com/sga...hon/51903.html

Its an incredibly gripping story displaying the depth of Johns feelings for Teyla.. very powerful and a great read.

It's not really shippy as Kanaan is still around but still sums up how much Teyla means to John..
              sigpic

Comment

21 Aug -23 August...

Spoiler:
                I'm especially delighted that Rachel will be in Chicago because I'm not sure now if I can go to Collectormania in June as it's the weekend of my moms birthday and I'm going over to Ireland..
                I'm still hoping to go on the friday though as I'd love to see Ben Browder and Nathan Fillon....
                Spoiler:
                Thats a shame if you can't make it Me and Laura are going to be there saturday. And I just read that Nathan Fillon isn't there on the friday

A fic rec.....http://community.livejournal.com/sga...hon/51903.html

Its an incredibly gripping story displaying the depth of Johns feelings for Teyla.. very powerful and a great read.

It's not really shippy as Kanaan is still around but still sums up how much Teyla means to John..
                Thanks for the rec

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Thats a shame if you can't make it Me and Laura are going to be there saturday. And I just read that Nathan Fillon isn't there on the friday

Spoiler:
                  Ack noooo.. I want to see Nathan... I could go on the saturday I guess and then drive to Stanstead around 5pm if I can get a flight then..... the party starts at around 8pm so I could still probably make it... can't really tell my family that I'm late because I wanted to drool over some TV actors... I don't think they would understand somehow....

Thanks for the rec

Spoiler:
                  Have a tissue handy..
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Ack noooo.. I want to see Nathan... I could go on the saturday I guess and then drive to Stanstead around 5pm if I can get a flight then..... the party starts at around 8pm so I could still probably make it... can't really tell my family that I'm late because I wanted to drool over some TV actors... I don't think they would understand somehow....
                    Spoiler:
                    Where abouts in Ireland are you going? Luton airport is 30 mins drive from MK, Easyjet have flights from there to Belfast for £20

Spoiler:
                    Have a tissue handy..
                    Spoiler:
                    I'll bre prepared

Comment

Blue! How exciting! You'll have to post a very detailed con report for us.
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        All's I know is red flamey Adria went poof and there was still an aura of Morgan around. That could have been me though. I think part of the deal with Oma was because she helped Annubis ascend in the first place. It was part of her punishment. Maybe anyways.
                        Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                        God, I looked that up on Youtube (for those interested, search on Youtube "Netherlands Queen's Birthday"- it worked for me).
                        What a horrible thing to do- so shocking.
                        The video's blurb said that a 5th person has died.

Same- that's what I thought....... gah! It's confusing!
                        I know this is late, but I just managed to get back and had to read a lot before I could reply. lol

OT:
                        Spoiler:
                        Yeah, cause I'm sure that not even an ascended being could kill another ascended being. Hence why Merlin had made his weapon to destroy the Ori. *nod nod* At least, that is what I thought anyhow. So now I'm completely confused.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday to those I missed! Presents will be coming soon. *nod nod*

Congradulations on the all the milestones I missed!
                        sigpic

Comment

Birthday alert!

SheppAddictedFangirl's birthday is tomorrow. If I get a list of her fav episode, etc, I'll be sure to post it!
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

21 Aug -23 August...

Spoiler:
                            I would have loved to go...a dream has been to see them together at a con...typical it's like way way to far away from me...way to expensive..and I hate going places like this alone...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              Birthday alert!

SheppAddictedFangirl's birthday is tomorrow. If I get a list of her fav episode, etc, I'll be sure to post it!
                              I know that she's a Shep whumper and thunker And think she likes 38mins and Vegas (except the ending) and San says she likes Midway

Comment

Thats awesome news Blue
                                Spoiler:
                                I hope they reveal something about whats going on with the Movie as i tend not to read too much into Jms Comments about it
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X