Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great artwork everybody, looking good!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Goooood afternoon ladies! How are we all?

I hear the winds have changed and a long lost shipper has been returned to us??

Hi Ruby! Missed you at Bedford Glad you liked the card
    Lol, yes, I have returned... and yes I loved my card... though as I was saying to San it just made me cry like a big baby!! I was literally so gutted I couldn't go that it depresses me to think about it even now. But anyway... how are you?

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Don't listen to other people. We have good taste over here, LOL. I've already written a fic for the new Trek...I guess I'm hooked. ROFL
    And it's AMAZING.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Loving all the great artwork you guys...

And RUBY... it's been to long
    Hey Nina! I know, I've been totally awful, but here I am again... you're not getting rid of me that easily lol! How's life?

So you guys will never guess what I'm doing right now... I'm writing. And not just anything - an SGA story. And not just any SGA story... one of my many MANY WIPs! That's right, I might actually UPDATE something before the weekend is over. Don't faint or anything. I won't tell you which story though, it can be a surprise.
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post

And it's AMAZING.

So you guys will never guess what I'm doing right now... I'm writing. And not just anything - an SGA story. And not just any SGA story... one of my many MANY WIPs! That's right, I might actually UPDATE something before the weekend is over. Don't faint or anything. I won't tell you which story though, it can be a surprise.
      Your check is in the mail.

I have the smelling salts ready for when you post a new chapter.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Great artwork everybody, looking good!

Lol, yes, I have returned... and yes I loved my card... though as I was saying to San it just made me cry like a big baby!! I was literally so gutted I couldn't go that it depresses me to think about it even now. But anyway... how are you?

And it's AMAZING.

Hey Nina! I know, I've been totally awful, but here I am again... you're not getting rid of me that easily lol! How's life?

Woohooo!!!!! Happy Dance!!!

Off to catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
          That is an excellent question....someone should ask that to Rachel, not that she would know. I'm thinking....he clearly doesn't wear the pants in the family. He just changes them! LOL And besides, Torren doesn't even carry his last name, he carries Emmagan.
          True

Great icons, sci! Love the first one the most

*fans YC* Now now, you at least knew I was still alive, we're fb friends! But yeah, heeeelllllloooo!
          Welcome back. We don´t know each other (yet) but I heard lots about you

OT SUPERNATURAL SPOILERS
          Spoiler:
          Oh I know the suite life comment was hilarious! And Bobby with the princess thing... I thought he was going to deck Dean at one point! I hope Chuck's in the next season too, he's such a legend. 'the gospel of Chuck'... lol. I loved his episode so much - Dean and Sam reading fanfiction just made my life! "Dean/Sam? They know we're brothers, right?" "That doesn't seem to bother them..." LLOL!!!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
          Hi everyone ! How are you ?
          I don't know how to do I can't do all of what I want. I'm in existencial questions right now. Do you use this expresion too OT
          Spoiler:
          I don't know what to do. At the end of july I won't have work anymore and where i am right now is not sure to take me again and in fact it's not a great job. You know it's a job almost for student you're not sure to have a place. And sadly where I live there isn't a lot of town and even if wa have a lot of patrimoine we haven't job which corresponded to my studies.
          I thought to start studies again but for adult. But I need to go to Paris and it's far from my home. Besides my parents are ill and tired now. Besides the study costs a lot but if it works they say that there is work. Except this point that I want to be sure I think I will do it. But I don't knwo lOL
          Hope everything works out *hugs*

This is an awesome question I sincerely thought it would be treated in the serie particularly after his reaction in S&R but he became invisible and we never had resolution [
          yeah, though at this point hard to say which was worse. An invisible guy or the uberpresent relationship of doom

I'm so sorry that I missed your birthday so I wish you an HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY and start working right now to your gift HUGS
          thank you

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
          Hi all.

A quick post with a wallie:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...oueverknow.jpg

I was looking on Unique Bond, & found a promo pic from 'conversion' that I didn't have.
          I was going to have a couple more pics ('Doppelganger' hug, & the one in my sig)- but I ran out of space. So I enlarged 'the Ark' pic (I watched that ep this morning )), blended it into the Conversion one (as they'd overlapped) & then wrote the text.

Enjoy- & feel free to Comment.

Laura.
          Great wallie!

Hi everyone ! how are you ? Again overexited about Star Trek LOL it's good to see that people felt it the same because people around me think I'm crazy :-( LOL
          Welcome in my corner of the world

First of all I hope SAF could forgive me to be late and I hope you like this little thing
          I love it!!! Thanks
          Of course I forgive ya, LOL!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
          lol thanks
          awesome wallie Land Jrule
          sorry this is late saf
          http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...FSbirthday.jpg
          Awesome, thanks!! *hugs*
          I love that smirk on John´s face,

That 100 reasons list rocks
          Can´t really think of anything not already said, except

been listening (a while back though..) to some commentaries

Hide and Seek
          Spoiler:

where Paul (McG) teases Rachel about her crush on Joe (with the kids and how cute his embarrassment was when they didn´t freak out about the "scary story" ), telling her "you know Joe is married, right?!" and Rachel is crushed, LOL. But then adds she really likes Katherine (Joe´s RL wife ). So yeah... it´s kinda cute. But not really Shep/Teyla ...

Sanctuary
          Spoiler:

total thunk fest over Joe by Torri and Rachel. Torri suggest at one point, Sheppard and Teyla should hold hands :-p (while walking through that field, to that "romantic" music :-p )

and some special
          Spoiler:

where some guy interviews the cast, and Torri is asked if she´ll ever fight Teyla for Sheppard´s love. Torri then says Teyla is stronger, she´ll probably win, LOL.

yeah, not sure if I can add that to the list but it got me back into shipping mood

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
          picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

100 reasons Teyla should chose John over Kanaan:
            1. Well duh, just look at them
            2. Shep actually has leadership skills, they're not just hyperthetical
            3. No connection or chemistry between them.
            4. He's way too ordinary for Teyla - Teyla doesnt do ordinary.
            5. He's a whimp - couldnt defend Teyla and their unborn son against Michael - but then when Shep and team show up he's willing to help..
            6. He's not a strong enough character for Teyla.
            7. Too boring.
            8. Sheppard rescues her,
            9. while still acknowledging that she is a powerful woman.
            10. He lets her rescue him sometimes, too
            11. Shep and Teyla don't need to have the same gene to have a connection
            12 Well duh, just look at them
            13. Shep is a warrior and has more in common with Teyla.
            14. Teyla is attracted to John.
            15. John is attracted to Teyla.
            16. Teyla called her her son after John
            17. John travelled 48,000 years back in time to rescue Teyla!
            18. Shep isn't invisible
            19. He still has to take her to Earth to experience ferris wheels and college football!
            20. Shep is not a plot device like Kanaan.
            21. They're the HOTTEST sparring sessions in the Pegasus Galaxy!
            22. Ronon says so
            23. "So you're saying John Sheppard is...?" Weir says so, too
            24. John is the one Teyla goes to for comfort.
            25. He flew a moon to save her
            26. John's there for Teyla more than Kanaan
            27. John (attempted) to beat Michael up for what he's done to Teyla (& as I recall, it's more than the one occasion)
            28. He was willing to get Court Martialed to save her
            29. Shep woke the Wraith to rescue her
            30. He was the only one who believed in her when everyone else thought she was the spy. (Suspicion)
            31. Sheppard got jealous when he found out she was pregnant.
            32. "That was interesting." - he didn't NOT enjoy kissing her
            33. "Nice to have you back ... [she turns away from him, then grins and turns back to look at him again] ... John." Teyla approved of said kissing
            34. John dreams of having romantic dinners with her
            35. Even when hallucinating he still protects her
            36. Shepppard loves her.
            37. Teyla loves Sheppard
            38. He's her hero
            39. She dreams about him and not a force hallucination from Michael as Kanaan.
            40. He looks better in a black shirt than Kanaan
            41. He's got that smile.
            42. Uh, duh....teh hair!!! Need I say more.
            43. John is an alien....they're always HOT!
            44. He's from beyond the stars. Can't be that!
            45. John trusts her completely.
            47. John's immune to hurting Teyla even under the Wraith influence.
            48. John will never leave her behind.
            49. "I knew...I knew that you would come for me, John." Uh, not Kanaan!
            50. John is the only one that leaves Teyla panting and longing for some more!
            51. He dreams about her thanking him "Properly". *cackle*
            52. John can fly anything
            53. Who else is going to share popcorn with her, but John.
            54. He's the only one who cares and always asks, "Are you okay?"
            55. She can read his mind and he's no Wraith.
            56. John is the only one that can give her those puppy eye dog look and actually get away with it.
            57. He's her team leader in every way.
            58. He's the only one that actually has beaten her while sparring.
            59. He flew an entire city with just a thought.
            60. He loves Johnny Cash, Soduku, and Surfing.
            61. John was the second man after Rodney to hold Torren right after birth, not Kanaan.
            62. John would do anything for her, whether they are together or not, she is still family to him
            63. She understands everything he meant to say.
            64. He's willing to climb the outside of the tower like Batman, for her.
            65. He was the first to feel Torren kick
            66. He understands what's best for her, even when she doesn't herself.
            67. Even when he's hurt, angry and jealous, he still only thinks of protecting her.
            68. He pines for her when he's away and jumps at the first opportunity to get back.
            69. He cares about her more than she knows.
            70. He didn't look through her as though she wasn't there.
            71. Teyla knows that he is so much more to her than a babysitter.
            72. See number 42 on this list (yes 42 is answer to everything (duh!))
            73. They are star-crossed lovers doomed fo it.
            74 He is her life and her Family
            75. He steered a ship- that was otherwise doomed- to land just for her. ['the Ark']
            And another few:
            76. He'll cross the galaxy to ensure that she's safe
            77. Nothing's gonna keep him down- not even a possible life-threatening injury- until she's there with him
            78. She's No 1 on his life-saving rescue list- & he'll NEVER stop rescuing her
            79. He plead for her to go when she wants to stay (First Contact)

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              100 reasons Teyla should chose John over Kanaan:
              1. Well duh, just look at them
              2. Shep actually has leadership skills, they're not just hyperthetical
              3. No connection or chemistry between them.
              4. He's way too ordinary for Teyla - Teyla doesnt do ordinary.
              5. He's a whimp - couldnt defend Teyla and their unborn son against Michael - but then when Shep and team show up he's willing to help..
              6. He's not a strong enough character for Teyla.
              7. Too boring.
              8. Sheppard rescues her,
              9. while still acknowledging that she is a powerful woman.
              10. He lets her rescue him sometimes, too
              11. Shep and Teyla don't need to have the same gene to have a connection
              12 Well duh, just look at them
              13. Shep is a warrior and has more in common with Teyla.
              14. Teyla is attracted to John.
              15. John is attracted to Teyla.
              16. Teyla called her her son after John
              17. John travelled 48,000 years back in time to rescue Teyla!
              18. Shep isn't invisible
              19. He still has to take her to Earth to experience ferris wheels and college football!
              20. Shep is not a plot device like Kanaan.
              21. They're the HOTTEST sparring sessions in the Pegasus Galaxy!
              22. Ronon says so
              23. "So you're saying John Sheppard is...?" Weir says so, too
              24. John is the one Teyla goes to for comfort.
              25. He flew a moon to save her
              26. John's there for Teyla more than Kanaan
              27. John (attempted) to beat Michael up for what he's done to Teyla (& as I recall, it's more than the one occasion)
              28. He was willing to get Court Martialed to save her
              29. Shep woke the Wraith to rescue her
              30. He was the only one who believed in her when everyone else thought she was the spy. (Suspicion)
              31. Sheppard got jealous when he found out she was pregnant.
              32. "That was interesting." - he didn't NOT enjoy kissing her
              33. "Nice to have you back ... [she turns away from him, then grins and turns back to look at him again] ... John." Teyla approved of said kissing
              34. John dreams of having romantic dinners with her
              35. Even when hallucinating he still protects her
              36. Shepppard loves her.
              37. Teyla loves Sheppard
              38. He's her hero
              39. She dreams about him and not a force hallucination from Michael as Kanaan.
              40. He looks better in a black shirt than Kanaan
              41. He's got that smile.
              42. Uh, duh....teh hair!!! Need I say more.
              43. John is an alien....they're always HOT!
              44. He's from beyond the stars. Can't be that!
              45. John trusts her completely.
              47. John's immune to hurting Teyla even under the Wraith influence.
              48. John will never leave her behind.
              49. "I knew...I knew that you would come for me, John." Uh, not Kanaan!
              50. John is the only one that leaves Teyla panting and longing for some more!
              51. He dreams about her thanking him "Properly". *cackle*
              52. John can fly anything
              53. Who else is going to share popcorn with her, but John.
              54. He's the only one who cares and always asks, "Are you okay?"
              55. She can read his mind and he's no Wraith.
              56. John is the only one that can give her those puppy eye dog look and actually get away with it.
              57. He's her team leader in every way.
              58. He's the only one that actually has beaten her while sparring.
              59. He flew an entire city with just a thought.
              60. He loves Johnny Cash, Soduku, and Surfing.
              61. John was the second man after Rodney to hold Torren right after birth, not Kanaan.
              62. John would do anything for her, whether they are together or not, she is still family to him
              63. She understands everything he meant to say.
              64. He's willing to climb the outside of the tower like Batman, for her.
              65. He was the first to feel Torren kick
              66. He understands what's best for her, even when she doesn't herself.
              67. Even when he's hurt, angry and jealous, he still only thinks of protecting her.
              68. He pines for her when he's away and jumps at the first opportunity to get back.
              69. He cares about her more than she knows.
              70. He didn't look through her as though she wasn't there.
              71. Teyla knows that he is so much more to her than a babysitter.
              72. See number 42 on this list (yes 42 is answer to everything (duh!))
              73. They are star-crossed lovers doomed fo it.
              74 He is her life and her Family
              75. He steered a ship- that was otherwise doomed- to land just for her. ['the Ark']
              And another few:
              77. Nothing's gonna keep him down- not even a possible life-threatening injury- until she's there with him
              79. He plead for her to go when she wants to stay (First Contact)

80. He is there for her no matter what
              81.She is there for him no matter what
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

The ship kind of comes out of nowhere. LOL But, maybe it's because it's so unexpected, I kind of like it.

And, *cough cough* I don't have much hope for JT in the future, it's nice to have something to ship.
                Ummmm. I see that. I wonder how the diehard Trekkies feel about it. I know one of my cousins boycotted it just because they weren't sticking to the orginal storyline for Spock, Kirk and so on.

Hey! (for the last comment)

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Thanks asgard

The actors have been signed up for two more films so I heard
                OH that's good to hear. Thanks Cazz.

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                Thanks.

I just love the Ark (& Conversion)- I love how John says he didn't land the ship for Jamus, Tey says she knows (with the one sided smile), & he tells her not to feel special & she does that head toss with a smile- as if she knows he's saying it to hide his real feelings. (I swear as he says "I Didn't do it for him" he's got a look in his eyes that speaks why he did it)
                It's damn obvious he did it for her- he didn't even think about doing it before Jamus had done what he'd done.

Here's another one for our list:
                And another few:
                Exactly!!! How can that not sum up how he feels?
                Great Wallie too hun.

Hi everyone ! how are you ? Again overexited about Star Trek LOL it's good to see that people felt it the same because people around me think I'm crazy LOL

First of all I hope SAF could forgive me to be late and I hope you like this little thing

OT
                Spoiler:
                thank you so much but it's the problem to be ttoo near from my parents and at the same time to be too far from anything and be all alone.
                You're too nice but it's true I need to make my move but at the same time this is so expensive and i had so much problem to find a job that I don't want it to be the same. And I don't want to be again without a job.
                Thank you again and don't worry enjoy your family and Pete if things are better

Great sig hun.

I totally understand and good luck in what you decide to do hun. **HUGS**

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post

I wanted to copy it in order to add mine, but I ended up copying the whole page So I had to quote it.
                That's what I do. I hit quote and then delete the [ q u o t e] and [/ q u o t e] on the ends. Like in the Ship games.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                Goooood afternoon ladies! How are we all?

I hear the winds have changed and a long lost shipper has been returned to us??

Hi Ruby! Missed you at Bedford Glad you liked the card
                Hey Laura. Isn't it GREAT!

lol thanks
                awesome wallie Land Jrule
                sorry this is late saf
                http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...FSbirthday.jpg
                Nice sig hun. Great job.

Thanks Cazz but im not too fond of i seem to be getting worser at my Banners
                *shakes finger* Stop it.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                Loving all the great artwork you guys...

And RUBY... it's been to long
                Hey Nina!!!! **HUGS** Long time no see

Your check is in the mail.

I have the smelling salts ready for when you post a new chapter.

ROFL!!!

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                True

Great icons, sci! Love the first one the most

Welcome back. We don´t know each other (yet) but I heard lots about you

Hope everything works out *hugs*

yeah, though at this point hard to say which was worse. An invisible guy or the uberpresent relationship of doom

thank you

Great wallie!

Welcome in my corner of the world

I love it!!! Thanks
                Of course I forgive ya, LOL!

Awesome, thanks!! *hugs*
                I love that smirk on John´s face,

That 100 reasons list rocks
                Can´t really think of anything not already said, except

been listening (a while back though..) to some commentaries

Hide and Seek
                Spoiler:

where Paul (McG) teases Rachel about her crush on Joe (with the kids and how cute his embarrassment was when they didn´t freak out about the "scary story" ), telling her "you know Joe is married, right?!" and Rachel is crushed, LOL. But then adds she really likes Katherine (Joe´s RL wife ). So yeah... it´s kinda cute. But not really Shep/Teyla ...

Sanctuary
                Spoiler:

total thunk fest over Joe by Torri and Rachel. Torri suggest at one point, Sheppard and Teyla should hold hands :-p (while walking through that field, to that "romantic" music :-p )

and some special
                Spoiler:

where some guy interviews the cast, and Torri is asked if she´ll ever fight Teyla for Sheppard´s love. Torri then says Teyla is stronger, she´ll probably win, LOL.

yeah, not sure if I can add that to the list but it got me back into shipping mood
                Thanks SAF.

Oh I definately have to hear those commentaries. I think I missed them.

Comment

Lol, I'm good. I've been a sleep demon today so it's all good. What are you writing?
                  don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Ummmm. I see that. I wonder how the diehard Trekkies feel about it. I know one of my cousins boycotted it just because they weren't sticking to the orginal storyline for Spock, Kirk and so on. :rolleye
                    It´s a prequel though, right? Not everybody starts out the way they later become

Thanks SAF.

If you´ve got the NTSC 1 code, it´s there
                    I had to buy a different set, they weren´t on the PAL 2 (Europe) ones (Also love the one for 38 Minutes )

Comment

SAF im sorry your present is so late , roomy has been sick so ive had to help her out a lot hope you like it

sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                        SAF im sorry your present is so late , roomy has been sick so ive had to help her out a lot hope you like it

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/q...-bday-late.jpg
                        hi, sorry about your roomie, hope she feels better

and love it, thanks

Comment

hi, sorry about your roomie, hope she feels better

and love it, thanks
                          Thanks i think she is and glad you liked it
                          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Ummmm. I see that. I wonder how the diehard Trekkies feel about it. I know one of my cousins boycotted it just because they weren't sticking to the orginal storyline for Spock, Kirk and so on.

Hey! (for the last comment)

OH that's good to hear. Thanks Cazz.

Exactly!!! How can that not sum up how he feels?
                            Great Wallie too hun.

Great sig hun.

I totally understand and good luck in what you decide to do hun. **HUGS**

That's what I do. I hit quote and then delete the [ q u o t e] and [/ q u o t e] on the ends. Like in the Ship games.

Hey Laura. Isn't it GREAT!

Nice sig hun. Great job.

*shakes finger* Stop it.

Hey Nina!!!! **HUGS** Long time no see

ROFL!!!

Thanks SAF.

Okay Hun
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

It´s a prequel though, right? Not everybody starts out the way they later become

If you´ve got the NTSC 1 code, it´s there
                              I had to buy a different set, they weren´t on the PAL 2 (Europe) ones (Also love the one for 38 Minutes )
                              Oh I know it's a prequel, but for those that are die hard fans, they know that Kirk and Spock didn't meet until much later. It's kinda how the writers said that Torren was Teyla's dad's name and Tagan could've been her mom's, and the way the writers try to fit in facts about her and Kanaan.

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/q...-bday-late.jpg
                              Oh nice sig hun.

Sorry for your roommate. Hope she gets better soon.

Comment

Thanks i think she is and glad you liked it
                                that´s good to hear

how are you feeling?
                                It hasn´t hit me yet... not looking forward to when it does...

would he have admitted that with anyone else? I don´t think so...

Still love Shep in that uniform
                                Wonder if there´s any chance we get to see that again in the movie?!

Originally posted by scifan
                                Oh I know it's a prequel, but for those that are die hard fans, they know that Kirk and Spock didn't meet until much later. It's kinda how the writers said that Torren was Teyla's dad's name and Tagan could've been her mom's, and the way the writers try to fit in facts about her and Kanaan
                                oh - guess I`m totally out of date with Star Trek,
                                Last edited by SheppAddictedFangirl; 16 May 2009, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X