Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    All afternoon? That sucks...
    Good to hear! And yourself, with RL/health, what not, all alright?
    Not quite all afternoon, my train was at 4:25 But I was at uni before that, where I found out that the editor of one of the films I did this semesta has done no work on it since I last saw it and it was very bad We're supposed to hand it in tomorrow for it to be ready for the screening but I managed to get an extention til tuesday, only problem is its bank holiday this weekend so the edit suites aren't open

Otherwise, I'm good

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Ahhhh...well, you could just give me a prompt...It doesn't go back to that person. But I understand...

Now that I got that fic done for team_sga, I can hopefully turn my focus back to the 100k JT episode thing. I think I only have 5 left, ROFL
    I know, but I'm stubborn

I've been halfway through my EatG fic for over a month

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Not quite all afternoon, my train was at 4:25 But I was at uni before that, where I found out that the editor of one of the films I did this semesta has done no work on it since I last saw it and it was very bad We're supposed to hand it in tomorrow for it to be ready for the screening but I managed to get an extention til tuesday, only problem is its bank holiday this weekend so the edit suites aren't open

Otherwise, I'm good
      Wow - I would have kicked the editor good. You have every right to.
      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Wow - I would have kicked the editor good. You have every right to.
        I can't find him to get him in the edit suite let alone kick him

Comment

I can't find him to get him in the edit suite let alone kick him

Ah, shoot.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Cazz love the icons....especially the two last ones of Teyla
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I voted for your Sheppard one, but I love the Ronon one too

Icons:

OT
              Spoiler:

Beautiful icons cazz
              Hi guys! Remember me?

I made a siggie - been ages since I made JT art, but I hope it looks alright!
              that is lovely tf
              Very OT --
              Spoiler:

The strangest thing happened today. We're celebrating the birthday of our Queen today, and we were just watching the parade on television when all of a sudden, out of nowhere, a very wrecked car comes into sight heading for the van with the royal family. It missed the van - but it hit over 20 people on the way there. It somehow got through all the security fences.
              I just heard that 4 people have passed away among the injured, and that it seems to have been intentional.
              oh thats just terrible they really are some mean people
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Thanks I'm feeling a lot better today Although i'm still a little deaf in my left ear So when i'm talking to my gran all you hear is "what", "what", "what did you say", "what was that"
                Well, I hope that gets better soon. *nod nod* Glad you are feeling better though. *smiles*

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                The ancient your thinking of is Oma who is fighting Annubis forever. Adria (Vala's daughter) is dead. Morgan Le Fay - or Ghanis Lall killed her.
                I thought the reason why Oma was stuck fighting Anubis forever was because an ascended being could not kill another and that there was only one way to kill one. So, wouldn't Morgan be stuck in the same place that Oma is currently in with Anubis?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  Cazz love the icons....especially the two last ones of Teyla
                  Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                  Beautiful icons cazz
                  Thanks Nina and Donna

Comment

Originally posted by SerenaSerenity View Post
                    Well, I hope that gets better soon. *nod nod* Glad you are feeling better though. *smiles*

I thought the reason why Oma was stuck fighting Anubis forever was because an ascended being could not kill another and that there was only one way to kill one. So, wouldn't Morgan be stuck in the same place that Oma is currently in with Anubis?
                    All's I know is red flamey Adria went poof and there was still an aura of Morgan around. That could have been me though. I think part of the deal with Oma was because she helped Annubis ascend in the first place. It was part of her punishment. Maybe anyways.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Very OT --
                      Spoiler:

The strangest thing happened today. We're celebrating the birthday of our Queen today, and we were just watching the parade on television when all of a sudden, out of nowhere, a very wrecked car comes into sight heading for the van with the royal family. It missed the van - but it hit over 20 people on the way there. It somehow got through all the security fences.
                      I just heard that 4 people have passed away among the injured, and that it seems to have been intentional.
                      God, I looked that up on Youtube (for those interested, search on Youtube "Netherlands Queen's Birthday"- it worked for me).
                      What a horrible thing to do- so shocking.
                      The video's blurb said that a 5th person has died.

Originally posted by SerenaSerenity View Post
                      Same- that's what I thought....... gah! It's confusing!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        All's I know is red flamey Adria went poof and there was still an aura of Morgan around. That could have been me though. I think part of the deal with Oma was because she helped Annubis ascend in the first place. It was part of her punishment. Maybe anyways.
                        Thats right. She was punished because she helped Anubis ascend after he had deceived her. Her punishment was to watch him wreak havoc on the galaxy. Eventually, she fought him knowing that neither of them could ever win.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                        Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                          That is lovely tf

oh thats just terrible they really are some mean people
                          Thanks Donna. And yes... There really are.

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                          God, I looked that up on Youtube (for those interested, search on Youtube "Netherlands Queen's Birthday"- it worked for me).
                          What a horrible thing to do- so shocking.
                          The video's blurb said that a 5th person has died.
                          I wish they hadn't put some of those films on youtube... For the family's sake. Yes, the man who hit all those people is the 5th, he died this night around 3am.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Epsiode 9

All we for this ep is that Shep has some sort of breakdown. Personally, I don't think that should be the actual plot of the episode It needs a legitimate plot that Shep's breakdown is an obstacle to overcome during.

Still need to decide
                            - Why have the team gone to the mainland?
                            - What isolates them from returning to Atlantis easily?
                            - What happens on the mainland? Do they get attacked by a creature? Do they find an ancient device? Something else?
                            - What trigers Shep's breakdown?
                            - How do they get Shep out of his breakdown?
                            - How do the team get back?

Comment

Epsiode 9

All we for this ep is that Shep has some sort of breakdown. Personally, I don't think that should be the actual plot of the episode It needs a legitimate plot that Shep's breakdown is an obstacle to overcome during.

Still need to decide
                              - Why have the team gone to the mainland?
                              - What isolates them from returning to Atlantis easily?
                              - What happens on the mainland? Do they get attacked by a creature? Do they find an ancient device? Something else?
                              - What trigers Shep's breakdown?
                              - How do they get Shep out of his breakdown?
                              - How do the team get back?

Can everyone opt ideas? Here?

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Can everyone opt ideas? Here?
                                Do you mean can anybody jump in with ideas? If so, yes

This is whats going to be on the season 5 boxset:

Photo Galleries
                                Production Art: Production Design Gallery
                                Disc 1:
                                Additional Release Material:
                                Trailers: STARGATE UNIVERSE (*blows raspberry*)
                                Audio Commentary:
                                1. Commentary on Search and Rescue by Executive Producer Martin Gero and Director/Producer Andy Mikita
                                2. Commentary on The Seed by Director William Waring
                                3. Commentary on Broken Ties by Execuitve Producer Joseph Mallozzi and Actor Jason Momoa
                                4. Commentary on The Daedalus Variations by Supervising Producer Alan McCullough and Director/Producer Andy Mikita
                                Featurette:
                                1. Mission Directive: Search and Rescue
                                2. Showdown! Ronan v. Tyre
                                3. Bringing The Seed to Life
                                Episodes:
                                1. 501 - Search and Rescue
                                2. 502 - The Seed
                                3. 503 - Broken Ties
                                4. 504 - The Daedalus Variations
                                Disc 2:
                                Audio Commentary:
                                1. Commentary on Whispers by Executive Producer Joseph Mallozzi and Director William Waring
                                2. Commentary on The Queen by Supervising Producer Alan McCullough and Director Brenton Spencer
                                Featurette:
                                1. Mission Directive: Whispers with Will Waring and Joseph Mallozzi
                                2. Tricks of the Trade: Submerging the Stargate
                                3. Joe Flanigan: A Conversation with the Colonel
                                Episodes:
                                1. 505 - Ghost in the Machine
                                2. 506 - The Shrine
                                3. 507 - Whispers
                                4. 508 - The Queen
                                Disc 3:
                                Audio Commentary:
                                1. Commentary on Tracker by Executive Producer Carl Binder and Director William Waring
                                2. Commentary on First Contact by Executive Producer Martin Gero and Director/Producer Andy Mikita
                                3. Commentary on The Lost Tribe by Executive Producer Martin Gero and Director/Producer Andy Mikita
                                4. Commentary on Outsiders by Supervising Producer Alan McCullough and Director William Waring
                                Featurette:
                                1. Mission Directive: Tracker with Will Waring and Carl Binder
                                2. Dr. Jackson Comes to Atlantis
                                3. Building a Humanoid with James Robbins & Martin Gero
                                Episodes:
                                1. 509 - Tracker
                                2. 510 - First Contact
                                3. 511 - The Lost Tribe
                                4. 513 - Outsiders
                                Disc 4:
                                Deleted Scenes: Deleted Scenes (Part One)
                                Audio Commentary:
                                1. Commentary on Inquisition by Director Brenton Spencer and Actor Tobias Slezak
                                2. Commentary on The Prodigal by Executive Producer Carl Binder and Director/Producer Andy Mikita
                                3. Commentary on Remnants by Executive Producer Joseph Mallozzi and Director William Waring
                                4. Commentary on Brain Storm by Executive Producer/Director Martin Gero (*runs for a mile*)
                                Featurette:
                                1. Mission Directive: Brain Storm with Martin Gero
                                2. The Life and Death of Michael Kenmore
                                Episodes:
                                1. 512 - Inquisition
                                2. 514 - The Prodigal
                                3. 515 - Remnants
                                4. 516 - Brain Storm
                                Disc 5:
                                Deleted Scenes: Deleted Scenes (Part Two)
                                Audio Commentary:
                                1. Commentary on Vegas by Executive Producer Robert C. Cooper, Producer John G. Lenic and Director of Photography Michael Blundell
                                2. Commentary on Enemy at the Gate by Executive Producer Paul Mullie and VFX Supervisor Mark Savela
                                Featurette:
                                1. Stargate Atlantis Goes to Vegas
                                2. Inside the Stargate Costume Department
                                Episodes:
                                1. 517 - Infection
                                2. 518 - Indentity
                                3. 519 Vegas (Extended Episode)
                                4. 520 Enemy at the Gate (Extended Episode)

Comment

Working...
                                X