No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't make this video...but it's awesome!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=U0bSrw...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
      Yeah it happened to me too like Tey to cannot see a vid because we aren't in the same country. It's odd.
      I watch a little your photobucket and youtube account it's extraordinary I have the same taste. LOL I am a fan of Josh Groban too I saw you made a Twilight video on In her eyes I love Per Te alla luce del sole You raise me up remember when it rained (between all of his songs)
      Thanks! Oooh...I need to do a video now with that song "Remember when it rained"

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
        Thanks! Oooh...I need to do a video now with that song "Remember when it rained"
        yeah I'm all for it
        I'm downloading your vid right now
        sigpic
        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Vegas

Spoiler:
          1st half was like a bad version of CSI. The rip-off of the fast zooms throughout the Vegas strip. Yawn. Seriously, I cross-stitched throughout the entire part. (Though I did like the Keller/Shep interaction...)

The 2nd half was much, MUCH better. Seeing Zelenka made me happy. Love Todd. Though...who was the field medic who died that Shep was involved with (Rodney mentioned it)? Nancy?

Still, I would have loved to see Ronon and Teyla. I think Ronon would have given this Shep a thump on the head and tell him to be the man he knows he is. And Teyla would have shown him such compasion (which he totally needed).
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            Vegas

Spoiler:
            1st half was like a bad version of CSI. The rip-off of the fast zooms throughout the Vegas strip. Yawn. Seriously, I cross-stitched throughout the entire part. (Though I did like the Keller/Shep interaction...)

The 2nd half was much, MUCH better. Seeing Zelenka made me happy. Love Todd. Though...who was the field medic who died that Shep was involved with (Rodney mentioned it)? Nancy?

Still, I would have loved to see Ronon and Teyla. I think Ronon would have given this Shep a thump on the head and tell him to be the man he knows he is. And Teyla would have shown him such compasion (which he totally needed).
            Vegas
            Spoiler:
            Not really spoiler I haven't seen the ep but you know what lost my interest in SGA over all of wht happened is to learn that in an AU ep there wasn't Ronon nor Teyla. This is the last ep before the end and this is an AU it could have take place anywhere I so wanted and waiting for so long to see one AU ep like SG1 with all the team. In SGA all the AU served no purpose I mean seriously I loved The last Man but the purpose was reduced he didn't even found Teyla and when Rod came it didn't really bring things I mean it would have been the occasion for bringing fun with the way how Rod see the others.
            For me in Vegas when you think there was everybody except Ronon and Teyla I'm really disappointed they could have come with a lot of fun ideas which was the occasion for the actors to totally change their roles.
            sigpic
            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Vegas
              Spoiler:
              Not really spoiler I haven't seen the ep but you know what lost my interest in SGA over all of wht happened is to learn that in an AU ep there wasn't Ronon nor Teyla. This is the last ep before the end and this is an AU it could have take place anywhere I so wanted and waiting for so long to see one AU ep like SG1 with all the team. In SGA all the AU served no purpose I mean seriously I loved The last Man but the purpose was reduced he didn't even found Teyla and when Rod came it didn't really bring things I mean it would have been the occasion for bringing fun with the way how Rod see the others.
              For me in Vegas when you think there was everybody except Ronon and Teyla I'm really disappointed they could have come with a lot of fun ideas which was the occasion for the actors to totally change their roles.
              Agreed!
              Spoiler:
              They could have put them in there somewhere.

sigpic
              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
              Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                Agreed!
                Spoiler:

Good grief...

Spoiler:
                They should have Teyla over on earth because, um, hello, she can sense wraith...And it sucks because JM asked to be a part of the episode and he was told "no thanks."

I think if they were in the episode, it would have shown to AU!John of opportunities missed.
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                  Agreed!
                  Spoiler:

Yeah it shows clearly the bad will from the auhors IMO
                  Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  Good grief...

Spoiler:
                  They should have Teyla over on earth because, um, hello, she can sense wraith...And it sucks because JM asked to be a part of the episode and he was told "no thanks."

I think if they were in the episode, it would have shown to AU!John of opportunities missed.
                  Spoiler:
                  Yeah I remember reading about JM and how he wanted to be in Vegas. Rockhound is right they should have placed them somewhere. After all it was an AU on Earth but there was others.
                  Yeah I so waited for my JT AU LOL and yet John seems so alone seriously what happened ?
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Hello !

I left you a review. Great story

Wow I love this vid the music is awesome and I really love how you use the clips

Happy New Year ! the same to you I wish you a Healthy and awesome year

Wow this is so a great news CONGRATULATIONS HUGS

Thanks the thread is so pretty with all the JT caps and the Happy New Year pics I wanted to participate too

Yeah for you and all your family thanks a lot as I said it's so pretty in here I wanted to keep on going this road

Hey great pic I didn't remember it

Wow as always it's awesome what a beautiful way to start the year. Happy New Year !

Beautiful sig. I lost your ancient post but your 2 last sigs were awesome too particularly the colored one IMO

thank you for the updae

Ok thanks for the review I don't know if I will watch it it would be easier if it passed on TV for me LOL

Glad you liked it it's great there will be at least one
                    tHANKS
                    Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                    Happy New Year everyone.

And something new.

http://img3.myimg.de/SheylaHugAgaina0276.jpg[/img]

Snurchable.
                    Beautiful
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Now I haven't seen Vegas yet..hell I'm far behind at the moment...but

Vegas
                      Spoiler:
                      I find it so darn irritating that they can't find a place to have Teyla in it in an AU epi and a character that has been in the show for 5 freaking years... while they have no problem to find a place for Keller and Woolsey that just got in at the last season...freaking irritating...you clearly see they can't write for anyone else but to the geeks of the show..let's face it the geek squad is pretty much Rodney, Keller and Woolsey...and for me it seems all 3 have gotten good parts of this season while the other main ones who have been there for 5 seasons..and Joe who is the freaking main lead gets pretty much not a damn thing this season to work with... they need freaking lessons how to balance out a cast..."Writers put a damn CSI NY DVD in and you'll see how you balance out a cast even in the 5th season" sheez
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I've not seen Vegas yet...
                        Spoiler:
                        but i've heard from a reliable source that the last five minutes are the only scene worth watching mainly so i'm not confused by next weeks ep....It sounds like a poor imitation of CSI

Plus no Teyla or Ronon, what the hell is with that.....This wouldn't have happened on SG-1....At least on SG-1 the females and the alien got to do something constuctive with their time and weren't used as wallpaper or were invisible....I've went off SGA so much the lsat few weeks I can't even watch previous eps at the moment, or get excited about the movie I'm way more excited about the SG-1 movie, I really couldn't care less about the SGA movie at the moment..

I am so close to chucking SGA in and just sticking with SG-1....If they want SGU to be a success Brad has to take proper charge and not let JM take control again!
                        sigpic

Comment

My AU Teyla for Vegas...
                          Spoiler:

Is the singer at the bar Sheppard frequents most nights after work. And he frequents it because she's there.

He doesn't talk to her much (being the disgraced loner that he is), but he's there all the time and she knows him as a regular patron. The man with the unbearable sad eyes.

She's very much like our Teyla, but less...innocent. She's done things she's not proud of, and things she had to do to stay alive, but feels an odd connection to the man who always sits alone in the dark corner seat.

I'm crazy like that.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                            My AU Teyla for Vegas...
                            Spoiler:

Is the singer at the bar Sheppard frequents most nights after work. And he frequents it because she's there.

He doesn't talk to her much (being the disgraced loner that he is), but he's there all the time and she knows him as a regular patron. The man with the unbearable sad eyes.

She's very much like our Teyla, but less...innocent. She's done things she's not proud of, and things she had to do to stay alive, but feels an odd connection to the man who always sits alone in the dark corner seat.

I'm crazy like that.
                            Now see....why oh why couldn't they have come up with something like this..it's quite pathetic fans could even write some of it better then they have done...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                              My AU Teyla for Vegas...
                              Spoiler:

I'm crazy like that.
                              In my head that doesn't work
                              Spoiler:
                              The characters in Vegas weren't that much different from our own, they were variations on them. So I don't think Teyla would be from our galaxy. Just like someone suggested that Weir was the field medic that Shep was involved with, for Weir to be in the military it would be a fundamentally different character so it wouldn't fit with me.

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                In my head that doesn't work
                                Spoiler:
                                The characters in Vegas weren't that much different from our own, they were variations on them. So I don't think Teyla would be from our galaxy. Just like someone suggested that Weir was the field medic that Shep was involved with, for Weir to be in the military it would be a fundamentally different character so it wouldn't fit with me.

The thing that bugs me is...

Spoiler:
                                that there are differences. Would/Could have the other Atlantis survived without John being there? Why would Todd, of all Wraith, be there? Who was this field medic? Why would Carson not be there instead of Keller? (It was John who, in part, pushed for Michael...) Why does Zelenka go from geek to chic geek? Where's Elizabeth? (I know why she's not there for RL reasons, but give me something in the plot about it.) And more importantly, where's Rodney's leather jacket? LOL (Cause this is Rod from McKay and Mrs. Miller, right?)

And why is the wraith a problem in this universe? I mean, think about it, if John wasn't there, the Wraith wouldn't have be awakened (because the events in Rising would have never taken place). Atlantis would have been very quiet. No Wraith problems.

ETA: John's absence could, maybe, explain the lack of Ronon and Teyla. He did build the bridge between Athosians and Atlantis. And Ronon would still be a Runner.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X