Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
    Me and my mother!

One belonged to my auntie (R.I.P), so we haven't used it yet, one I really don't know how to use (mostly because it's 6 inches tall), an old circa 1960 Singer that is used constantly, another circa 1960 Singer ( I think) that is really difficult to use, a fairly new one which I am missing peices to, and a Mighty Minder that I found today in the office/sewing room closet. 4 of these are in my room (3 being mine), the Singer that is in constant use is about 3 feet away from me, and my aunties is in the front room.

3 per person!

NCIS: Dang it! I need to watch!!
    WOW!!! That's impressive. I gotta figure out why mine is acting up.
    Spoiler:
    The thread from the bobbin keeps bunching up under the fabric. I miss it. I was ready to make a blanket for a little girl, but I gave up trying to figure it out. I'm sure it's the tention or something simple and stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Spoiler:
      The thread from the bobbin keeps bunching up under the fabric. I miss it. I was ready to make a blanket for a little girl, but I gave up trying to figure it out. I'm sure it's the tention or something simple and stupid.
      Couldn't tell you what's going on, as I only know how to work the thing. I'd suggest that you take it to the shop. And if they ask for a trade-in, don't do it.
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
        Couldn't tell you what's going on, as I only know how to work the thing. I'd suggest that you take it to the shop. And if they ask for a trade-in, don't do it.
        Sounds like a good idea. Thanks hun.

Comment

Sounds like a good idea. Thanks hun.
          Very welcome!
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            I just finished reading it...ohhhhhhh it's getting exciting, and I like that the chapters aren't loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong
            Guess what is gonna happen in Chapter five..... not just a shootout either

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I am trying to decide whether or not to include pic fics in Song List Challenge for other Stargate ship, Sam & Jack, and if that happens the Song List Challenge rules for Shep/Teyla will be updated as well to include that but in order to do that I was wondering if someone could do a Shep/Teyla pic fic to this song:

Woman Behind The Man by Toby Keith

If someone here thinks that it works well with the song then pic fics will be allowed. This song does fit Shep and Teyla as it passed my Shep/Teyla test and will be include in the next update to the song list.

If you would like to listen to it then I recommend Grooveshark. You don't need an account to listen to any song because that's only for certain features on the site like adding a song to a playlist.

The song above I think would make a good pic fic as well as another song to be including the next update, You by Rascal Flatts which can also be found on Grooveshark.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Spoiler:
                Sorry i didnt come on last night Hun ill be on tonight though if you are
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                  Well, Cazz and gater have some news, but they won´t share for now...

*holds a cookie in their general direction*

*eats cookie*

When is she coming back. I hope it's awesome news. This is like torture.

Ahhh. This awful to make us wait. When are they planning to come back????
                  If we come back at all
                  Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  Hi guys....I only glance a page back and I see that Laura and Cazz went to meet Rachel. She's the sweetest person I've ever met.

I hope they bring some hopeful news about the movie and JT and Teyla! But I don't know.

Hugs,
                  She was lovely "dot dot dot".

I hope so too. Especially since Cazz in on holiday for awhile.

I'm with you. I hope something good. It's gotta be if they are torturing us and making us wait. Right?

Me too. When did you talk to them? Did they hint at anything?
                  Us (or rather, Laura) torturing you all??? Nevah!
                  Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Gater asked Rachel about J/T vs. K/T. And now she's making us wait for what Rachel said. So, as you can guess, we're all just a little on edge waiting.
                  Ahhhh!!! How am I gonna go to sleep now after hearing what she asked? She better give us the news soon. That is just torture. I bet they are checking on us to see what we are saying and laughing.

I
                  *passes fish from hand to hand*
                  Bahahahahahaha!
                  I saw Gater in her lurking awhile back. I was hoping to get some news....now I'm getting nervous and worried. I hope they put us out of our misery soon.
                  Cazz lurks more than I do! Blame her! She is making me not tell you *Cazz grabs keyboard* No such thing! All Laura!
                  Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                  Quick flyby as I'm off for my exam soon, and this might be a totally stupid post that you all know this, but Cazz and Laura are on holiday together after the con They'll probably be back this weekend or beginning of next week.

Sorry I haven't been here in so long I do lurk, but RL is too busy atm
                  "dot dot dot!"
                  Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                  Hey its been really slow in here for the past 2 days has anyonme heard from Cazz and Laura yet?
                  Once we post, it'll not be so slow, eh Cazz?
                  What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    *eats cookie*

If we come back at all

Bahahahahahaha!

Cazz lurks more than I do! Blame her! She is making me not tell you *Cazz grabs keyboard* No such thing! All Laura!

"dot dot dot!"

Fine! I can wait!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                    picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Those are awesome as always Jess.

Who's the one that uses them all?

Thanks hun and I do know. **HUGGLES** It's nice to be reminded though.

Prodigal:
                      Spoiler:
                      I know I'm using my Shippy eyes, but I took it as he had to keep himself from showing how much it bothered him that Teyla was in trouble. Yes, it would've been nice to have some mention of it, but I think that fight scene said it all. He was willing to get his *** whooped, then let Michael get away, plus he was willing to do... yet again... a suicide mission to save her, Torren and the city. But that's just me.

NCIS:
                      Spoiler:
                      Gibb's never said that. He understood what she was doing and why. It was an understanding. I also liked that she was shocked when Tony said it did it to protect her. Is it the next season yet?

Congrats Ninja on Milestone!!!
                      Milestone, I have a milestone Anywho, thanks

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                      Guess what is gonna happen in Chapter five..... not just a shootout either
                      What WHAT....Teyla kicks some terminator touch?

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      *eats cookie*

If we come back at all

Bahahahahahaha!

"dot dot dot!"

You guys are so loving this

*giggles* lookie what sci made for me

sigpic

Comment

Milestone, I have a milestone Anywho, thanks
                        oh sorry I missed this earlier *hits self with catfish*

Congrats

You guys are so loving this
                        Of course they do

*giggles* lookie what sci made for me

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...s-AM-Queen.jpg

That´s cute! I had no idea he was so young

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                        picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Ola peeps.... how are you all...

Life if busy atm so I'm just popping in to say a quick hellooo.... Cazz and Gater are keeping us in suspence I see..

Not expecting much from Rachel though on the JT side as she likes to stay neutral I think.... JM has made it clear that Teyla and Kanaan are going to live happily ever after in invisible land... so I'm not expecting anything... I think Rachel was just so happy the producers kept her on after her pregnancy she didn't really care who the writers came up with to be the father of Teyla's child ..

But JT are most definitely the only pairing I see on Atlantis and soooo perfect for one another it's really such a shame that the ptb had to be such wusses when it came to their relationship.. but then neither Joe or Rachel were the favourite children..

Oh by the way I came runner up in the Blu-Ray Fan Competition for the DVD... I was pretty surprised as that particular entry of mine was not my fav and I wasnt really happy with it..

Here it is if anyone is interested..

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                            oh sorry I missed this earlier *hits self with catfish*

Congrats
                            Don't hurt yourself

That´s cute! I had no idea he was so young
                            Neither did I...I was like *thunk* when I saw him

sigpic

Comment

Awesome blue...Congrats on getting so close
                              sigpic

Comment

Congratulations Blue being a runner up
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment