• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Posted part 1 of my Pisa trip LJ

Very cool cazz

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Someone wanna write me a wee fic?

Sheppard-Teyla (not Sheppard/Teyla), helicopters and pilots, season 2/3?
    You know, I think sci was saying something about not having any ideas for a fic
    sigpic

Comment

Hey Guys!!!

Just got back not that long ago. The day was long, but well.

OT:
      Spoiler:

Doctors didn't find any blockage, which we thought that. We just wanted to get that done to rule it out. Luckily we went to this hospital because we met a doctor that deals with this type of problem (irregular heartbeat/electrical imbalancement of the heart).

He gave Pete some options too choose from, both not sounding too bad and we will go back at the end of Jan to do tests an by then, Pete should have chosen what he wants to do. Both will keep him in the hospital from 2-3 days.

Off to catch up on thread.

Comment

Spoiler:

AAAAAAAAAAIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
        You guys post so freaking MUCH!! I have some news thoug of why I was gone....
        Spoiler:
        First off, Met my birth father on thanksgiving morning, the next day he and I went to the mall (we walked there as driving would have been really stupid to do at thre time).

Then on saterday I had to take him to the airport, where he left for home (Orlando) wherein I'll see him in three weeks! (YAY!!) But now I'm bored, bored bored bored......
        Anybody got anything fun going on before I go Linda & lemming hunting today? I have a lap to sit in....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Hey Guys!!!

OT:
          Spoiler:

Doctors didn't find any blockage, which we thought that. We just wanted to get that done to rule it out. Luckily we went to this hospital because we met a doctor that deals with this type of problem (irregular heartbeat/electrical imbalancement of the heart).

He gave Pete some options too choose from, both not sounding too bad and we will go back at the end of Jan to do tests an by then, Pete should have chosen what he wants to do. Both will keep him in the hospital from 2-3 days.

OT

Spoiler:
          I'm so glad to hear there was no blockage. Always good to rule things out.
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

OT:
            Spoiler:

OT
            Spoiler:
            Glad to hear things went well today I'm sure you'll get some answers in January

Got a few tie brakers going on at the mo: Icons of SGA

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
              Yousa is welcome.

My grammar/dictiation goes down to primative once I leave the school buliding. Shame, 'cause I'm Text Director for the Lit. Mag. and supposed to be able to dicate better than this.
              Hee hee.

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
              Made this for the Rachel/Teyla Wow thread episode thing going on
              Awesome job Snow.

Found this recap of the recent convention, with some Rachel pics and thought you guys might like it link
              She is so beautiful.

They put a wig on that georgus woman!! WT*?!??!?!?!?
              I'm sure it's so they can manage her hair better. ???

I've known that, but it's still kind of.....annoying. *sigh* Atleast the wig actually looks good and not like a certain co-star of hers.
              Spoiler:
              http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...4-MGM-0003.jpg
              Meet the dead spider/mullet Xover DIE!!!!
              ITA *eek*

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
              YAY! glad you updated it! but now you have me wanting more! LOL!...hope you update soon!

Bravo!!!! loved it Scifan!. I'm so glad
              Spoiler:
              Kanaan saw the love that John and Teyla have for each other!.

Great artwork Donna, Scifan, Blue and Snowball!!!!

That's beautiful!

LOL! where do you come up with these!. You always make me laugh!.

Cool!, thanks for the link!. Rachel looks great!.
              Aww. Thanks Mayra.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              It was the stupid execs over at SciFi that decided Ronon had to keep the dreads. Joe wrote a scene for Ronon to lose the dreads during Broken Ties. But nooooo we have the dead spider!
              Thanks for saying that Everlovin. I was just gonna say that.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              awesome Hun
              Thanks Donna.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              Congrats to any milestones and thanks ccmac & snow and anyone else who commented on the RR update!
              NP hun.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
              Thanks for the caps!

Suberb!

Aww, those are adorable!

LLOL. Starbucks in Atlantis....

Ooh, gorgeous sig Lea!

Thanks for the link Snowy!
              Thanks TF

I's bin back for four days!

Great hol Just sorting through pics at the mo (promise I'll do your icons Jess once I've done this and sorted by art PB )

I love bonny Scotland Cause I'll come visit My bro's already planning our trip to Berlin to see Fainne What's homecoming?
              Awww. You're gonna see Fainne! That's cool.

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
              Loved this! Thanks for sharing
              NP hun and thank you.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
              Hi everybody !

no problem and no i don't watch it anymore

they are really awesome

Pretty one

Great idea they are so great
              Besides you have awesome work on your PB

Yeah Infection
              Spoiler:
              like Lea I miss the whole team too

I'm still frozen too good to know you feel better yeah stay warm

I'm glad for one I know what LMAO mean thanks

Welcome back How sorry about this

LOL awesome they have so awesome expressions on these pics

Wow this awesome I love the colors

About Christmas ? me neither for once I had an idea I did it and finally I ask myself if it isn't depressing

It's so beautiful

Thanks for the link
              Awww. Thank you hun. Some of the old ones aren't that great.

Hee hee. Yep, good thing you know otherwise I'd have some explaining to do.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              Hello Y'all!

Yes! I'm still breathing! I miss everyone up in here! It's really crazy on the homefront here! But, all in all everything is still kickin'! I miss my JT! Even though, I know it will never really come to pass! I miss it!

Now, I've got to make out my Christmas cards! Some of you are really on the ball already! As you can see that I am not this year! Who knew! Still in the happy wheelchair! I think I may just be in the thing forever! I really, really, really have a new respect for those that are in them all the time. It's seriously a workout! I miss not being able to drive and walk the most. You never know how much you take for granted your feet and mobility until it is taken away from you. And, you've got to depend on others to pick you up and take you places! It gives a whole new meaning to 'Pride before the fall!', I've not got anymore pride, I just call and beg to be taken for a short ride!

ELF!!!!!!

So happy to hear from you!!!!!
              Spoiler:
              Eventhough it's going a little rough, I'm glad everything is doing ok.

Yes, CC, I sure am going to Bedford in Feb! Even If I have to be rolling in the chair, Baby!:
              Lookie, Lookie! Elfie is bein' a little sneaky!

OOooo. Too yummy looking.

Spoiler:
              It's been over a month so far. It depends on how the healing of my foot is going. Slow, as you can tell. If it doesn't do what the doc wants, I will have to get some type of graft bandage thingy done to it. That will have to take place in a surgical center. I've never had that done before, so I really can't explain very well about it. He is trying to get it all healed and closed up for my trip to Bedford. I'm really blessed to have been able to find this doc, he is really good. So, I will have to wait and see.
              If anything, I may be rollin', bondin', and partin' in Bedford, baby! Wheels are not going to get Elfie down!

Oh boy!
              Spoiler:
              I hope that it's not serious or too complicated.

Woohooo Bedford or Bust!!!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
              Someone wanna write me a wee fic?

Sheppard-Teyla (not Sheppard/Teyla), helicopters and pilots, season 2/3?
              Maybe if I have time after doing Secret Santa or if my mind gets working again.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Very cool cazz

You know, I think sci was saying something about not having any ideas for a fic
              Are you trying to help???

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              Spoiler:

AAAAAAAAAAIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
              You guys post so freaking MUCH!! I have some news thoug of why I was gone....
              Spoiler:
              First off, Met my birth father on thanksgiving morning, the next day he and I went to the mall (we walked there as driving would have been really stupid to do at thre time).

Then on saterday I had to take him to the airport, where he left for home (Orlando) wherein I'll see him in three weeks! (YAY!!) But now I'm bored, bored bored bored......
              Anybody got anything fun going on before I go Linda & lemming hunting today? I have a lap to sit in....
              That's great news Tey!!!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              OT

Spoiler:
              I'm so glad to hear there was no blockage. Always good to rule things out.
              Thanks Jess.

Got your card!
              Spoiler:
              About tank top and shorts.

Comment

Got your card!
                Spoiler:
                About tank top and shorts.
                LOL, next year I'll find a card with Santa water skiing. LOL
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I got that one last year.... from my grandmother

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    Congrats to any milestones and thanks ccmac & snow and anyone else who commented on the RR update!
                    You are so welcome
                    Awww, look at Laura being the puppet master
                    lol

Yes, CC, I sure am going to Bedford in Feb! Even If I have to be rolling in the chair, Baby!

Lookie, Lookie! Elfie is bein' a little sneaky!

Spoiler:
                    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z106/Elflinn/wallies%20and%20banners/Cookies2.jpg
                    Those cookies look yummy

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    Awesome thanks snowy

Oh but there's plenty of other things to choose from to blame them for
                    Yes there is

Posted part 1 of my Pisa trip LJ
                    Lovely pics hun
                    Hey Guys!!!

OT:
                    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    Glad to hear there is no blockage as well. Although if hes anything like me he wont enjoy those 3 days in the hospital they have always freaked me out with all the sterilized junk and stuff
                    sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Scifan Good news on Pete..good to rule things out..

Elfie Good to see you again... I'm glad things are coming along even if it's going slow... but I'm glad your spirits are up

Well got to go... I'm just in a serious SQUEE mode at the moment..and no it's not for SGA or JT sadly.. ahhhh I think I need to go check out those pics again in the coming TVGuide magazine

See ya
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

Elfie Good to see you again... I'm glad things are coming along even if it's going slow... but I'm glad your spirits are up

Well got to go... I'm just in a serious SQUEE mode at the moment..and no it's not for SGA or JT sadly.. ahhhh I think I need to go check out those pics again in the coming TVGuide magazine

See ya
                        Hi and bye hun
                        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

RR Part... something..

Spoiler:
                          John was weary, his muscles ached and his breath was short. He could see a figure across from him but couldn’t concentrate long enough to figure out who it was.

The figure started charging towards him with a grace that was all too familiar. “Teyla!” His voice came out gruff and caught in his dry throat.

There was a fire in her eyes as she lashed out at him; he managed to block a lot of the blows but some got through leaving his skin stinging all over. She swung her leg out elegantly in a circle and brought him crashing onto his backside, he quickly scrambled to his feet as she loomed over preparing her next shot at his head.

She growled at him in fury reigning blows on him once again. “Teyla, what the hell is going on? What’s wrong with you?” He asked desperately.

Her only response was to speed up her attack. She struck him on the top of his shoulder with her wrist outstretched. Sheppard did the best he could to defend himself but the pain was getting too much, he lashed out catching Teyla sharply in the face. “Oh sh*t, Teyla,” he quickly recoiled, “I’m sorry, didn’t mean to… but its getting kinda hard here.” His voice getting stronger the more saliva his mouth was producing.

He heard a clanging noise and saw weapons being thrown into the pit. Teyla darted across to retrieve a small knife. John wasn’t sure what to do, he didn’t want to pick up a weapon in case he hurt Teyla with it but he needed to protect himself. He watched as she prowled around the pit waiting for his decision. He chose the net that had been thrown down; maybe he could trap her with it.

He approached Teyla’s tense form cautiously, “Teyla, please…” He tried reasoning with her but she ran at him anyway.

John managed to swirl the net at ground level, catching Teyla’s legs, bringing her crashing to the ground. Her leg sprung out from her low position pounding into his head and knocking him back. Teyla was next to him in a flash and her dagger was seated into his side a moment later.

“Teyla…” He breathed out as he fell to the ground.

You know I shouldn't have been allowed to write this part!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

RR Part... something..

Spoiler:
                            John was weary, his muscles ached and his breath was short. He could see a figure across from him but couldn’t concentrate long enough to figure out who it was.

The figure started charging towards him with a grace that was all too familiar. “Teyla!” His voice came out gruff and caught in his dry throat.

There was a fire in her eyes as she lashed out at him; he managed to block a lot of the blows but some got through leaving his skin stinging all over. She swung her leg out elegantly in a circle and brought him crashing onto his backside, he quickly scrambled to his feet as she loomed over preparing her next shot at his head.

She growled at him in fury reigning blows on him once again. “Teyla, what the hell is going on? What’s wrong with you?” He asked desperately.

Her only response was to speed up her attack. She struck him on the top of his shoulder with her wrist outstretched. Sheppard did the best he could to defend himself but the pain was getting too much, he lashed out catching Teyla sharply in the face. “Oh sh*t, Teyla,” he quickly recoiled, “I’m sorry, didn’t mean to… but its getting kinda hard here.” His voice getting stronger the more saliva his mouth was producing.

He heard a clanging noise and saw weapons being thrown into the pit. Teyla darted across to retrieve a small knife. John wasn’t sure what to do, he didn’t want to pick up a weapon in case he hurt Teyla with it but he needed to protect himself. He watched as she prowled around the pit waiting for his decision. He chose the net that had been thrown down; maybe he could trap her with it.

He approached Teyla’s tense form cautiously, “Teyla, please…” He tried reasoning with her but she ran at him anyway.

John managed to swirl the net at ground level, catching Teyla’s legs, bringing her crashing to the ground. Her leg sprung out from her low position pounding into his head and knocking him back. Teyla was next to him in a flash and her dagger was seated into his side a moment later.

That was awesome Cazz , I cant wait for the next part
                            Last edited by Snowball; 02 December 2008, 03:49 PM.
                            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Finally got around to watching Remnants.

Some thoughts.
                              Spoiler:
                              If I had believed that Kolya wasn't dead, the part where he called Sheppard "Johnny Boy" would have given it away.

Spoiler:
                              *sigh*

TPTB. So predictable.

It would have been better if they'd used somone else... an antagonist who wasn't dead. Maybe have had this before Prodigal and made it Michael? A nice lead in to Michael actually being there? And could maybe have caused John some angsty confusion, wondering if his mind was playing with him again. And HA! Zelenka was also another give away. I knew, as soon as they brought the device up, that Zelenka was a part of McKay's mind.

But no. TPTB at 1 Predictable Lane couldn't keep their pet monkies surprised, let alone an intelligent viewship - or the Americans.

*lol I jest, of course*

The Wig took over most of the screen in the thirty seconds it was on it. Overshadowed Jason's whole performance.
                              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Wiseguy!!!!

You are so welcome

lol

Those cookies look yummy

Yes there is

Lovely pics hun

Spoiler:
                                Glad to hear there is no blockage as well. Although if hes anything like me he wont enjoy those 3 days in the hospital they have always freaked me out with all the sterilized junk and stuff
                                Thanks hun.
                                Spoiler:
                                Yeah. He had trouble being there for a few hrs.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

See ya
                                Thanks Nina and yes it is.

Enjoy those pics.

RR Part... something..

Spoiler:

Awesome update!!
                                Spoiler:
                                YEAH Shep Whump!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll do next update some time tomorrow or Thurs.

Gotta go. Not sure if I'll be back on.

Lots of stuff to do before babysitting tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X