Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lea and Linda--you guys are crackin' me up. LOL
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Yep hopefully

Ok that is freakin mental!
      I didn't even realize that his
      Spoiler:
      a** feel off until my oldest said, "Ewwww! Gross!!"

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Glad we can help.

In the PM: Is that what you were looking for? Did I do it right?

Comment

Hi Everyone! Got home last night about 3:00am after a nightmare travel day in NY. A regular 1 hr drive to the airport turned into 3 hours and then my flight was delayed 4 hours due to the bad weather. A little snow, ice and rain turned a great Thanksgiving Holiday into a nightmare! Kept the kids home from school today to sleep.

Now I see I have pages & pages to catch up on here. Will take me a while, but I say Hi. Can't wait for Fridays episode.. Lets pray for at least one J/T
        moment!!!!
        sigpic
        Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
        Forever!!

Comment

We do try

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Spoiler:

Glad we can help.

You didn't even notice?

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
          Hi Everyone! Got home last night about 3:00am after a nightmare travel day in NY. A regular 1 hr drive to the airport turned into 3 hours and then my flight was delayed 4 hours due to the bad weather. A little snow, ice and rain turned a great Thanksgiving Holiday into a nightmare! Kept the kids home from school today to sleep.

Now I see I have pages & pages to catch up on here. Will take me a while, but I say Hi. Can't wait for Fridays episode.. Lets pray for at least one J/T
          moment!!!!
          YIKES!!! That doesn't sound too good
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Glad we can help.

Yup, you did it just right!

And ROFL, that was the first thing I noticed. LOL
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

moment!!!!

Hey hun.
              Oh goodness. I'm glad you are home safe. Have fun catching up.

We do try

You didn't even notice?

YIKES!!! That doesn't sound too good
              Seriously. I didn't.
              That's what I get for rushing when I look.

Comment

Yup, you did it just right!

And ROFL, that was the first thing I noticed. LOL

I had a blond moment.
                (runs away)

Comment

Got another pic fic for y'all

Caffeine Fix
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yappichick View Post
                    got another pic fic for y'all

caffeine fix

Forgot to post this before.

Comment

Great Christmas sigs Scifan
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                        Great Christmas sigs Scifan
                        Thanks Nina.

I posted last year sigs in the galleria.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                          Ouch. Don't kill her please. Yell at her all you want, just don't kill her!!! Get it though her head that you are NOT her chaperone, that's the job of your parents!!
                          They just dont understand If you are the oldest you will understand soon enough
                          Originally posted by Camy View Post
                          Hi everyone!
                          Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving...I hope you had a safe, joyous and thankful holiday weekend.

I had a great time with my family and friends.

I'm not sure if anyone has posted something like this in here, but I'm taking request for 2009 calendars.

Now, in the past I've done several John and Teyla calendars and I've done just Teyla calendars

Here's some John and Teyla samples.

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t...20for%20Mayra/

and here's a Teyla calendar

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t...ia%20Calendar/

If you'd like to request a particular artist, by all means, go ahead.

I'm taking request of calendars for any Stargate Atlantis character, pairing and or mix.

If you have any particular colors, pics or choices, I'll try to work with those as well.

Write me a PM message with all the details and I'll start working on it.

You can use these as wallpapers or you can actually print them and turn it into a real calendar as well.

Let the John and Teyla love continue.

hugs, and have a FANTASTIC week, everyone!

Camy
                          Those are beautiful huh especially the teyla ones, great job

Great sig Sci
                          Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                          Fantastic sigs Donna and Sci!

Of course Here's link know in case I forget LJ

Lookit what Fainne made me!! [IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/th_johnteylacazz776b8.jpg

Some icons from LJ contests: Inquisition
                          These are awesome
                          Aww. Thanks, hun.
                          Hee hee. And toes.

Thank you very much hun. I really love that pic of her too.

Thanks Donna.

NP

Nice job Hun

Awesome art from Fainne!!!

And congrats on your wins. Wonder icons.

Thanks TF

MGM posted caps for Infection. Lots with JT.
                          Stills loom promising and im glad Linda is happy about her major baby cause so am i
                          Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                          RR Part 5
                          Spoiler:

Teyla’s eyes fluttered awkwardly as she tried to open them though for the first minute or so it proved a completely useless effort. A strange echo clamored in her head; a fuzzy cloud of confusion deeply blurring her thoughts and speech. Nothing was feeling right and nothing was making sense as she continued to try and drag herself from this dark burrow of nothingness.

Soon enough though, the clamoring in her head began to filter steadily and voices were slipping through the cracks of fog though they did not aid her thought process since it was only one word repeated over and over.

Kill.

Teyla’s eyes began to feel less heavy now and through straining with all her might she finally managed to crack them open only to be blinded by a bright yellow light. She raised a hand to shield her newfound vision from this harsh glare and squinting through the shadow of her palm she began to take in her surroundings as the incessant repeating of voices continued.

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

It was an enormous room she was in and the voices she kept hearing belonged to the hundreds of strange faces looking down on her from high above. Their faces were dirty and mean, though their eyes and mouths held signs of excitement and joy. She realized belatedly that she was in some sort of sunken pit, though the ground was cold and hard as opposed to sand and dirt. There were corpses strewn around the pit’s outer wall, some very old, only bones and tattered cloth, while others still obviously new, their scent filling her senses with death. The room was mostly dark and dank though the bright neon bulbs that hung dangerously low above her swung eerily though the darkness, almost moving in sync with the endless chant from above.

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

Teyla’s eyes caught movement somewhere on the opposite side of the pit and her head shifted slightly to get a better look. A man was just standing from the same position she was currently in, his movements staggered and harsh and it wasn’t until the very last moment that he raised his head and Teyla felt something course through her.

His face was familiar, it rang true somewhere inside her. Everything about him felt known, from his unruly tufts of hair to the displayed muscles of his arms. She knew him somehow, though she could not remember how. And when his eyes finally locked with hers across the great distance of the pit, a new feeling emerged inside her and she finally found the strength to get up.

There was only one word on her mind now, only one word in her heart.

Kill.
                          That was Freaken BRILLIANT
                          Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                          Sci - OT

Spoiler:
                          Thanksgiving was great thanks! How was yours? Thanks for the links too btw!

Snow - great RR update!!!
                          Thanks

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                          An old JT wallpaper..

Spoiler:
                          http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c192/russell19/Stargate%20wallies/alwaysconnected.jpg
                          Very pretty and i love the words

What can I say, i'm a
                          I know you're looking forward to your babe and hopefully...
                          Spoiler:
                          some awesome Side by side JT action.

Here's one for you
                          Spoiler:
                          http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/smilies/iakbjkuu.gif
                          lol, and Amen about the jt stuff

moment!!!!
                          The kids must be ecstatic and yeah, lets hope we get some jt action
                          Got another pic fic for y'all

Caffeine Fix
                          Oh you, I can always count on you to crack me up
                          Lovely sig Sci
                          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

How's everyone getting on with secret santa?
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                              Why, what in the world are you talking about But seriously i need to get working on it pronto
                              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                                Honestly, I haven't started. But I do have the last sentence already figured out. LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X