X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys Came to catch up but you guys didnt talk that much i see
    Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Hey hun.

Hee hee. I know what you mean. Not looking forward to babysitting tomorrow. She's alway more difficult after severla day of not having her.

Yep, it's a busy day. Gotta do my Secret Santa stuff too.

Aww. Thanks hun. Let me know what you think.

More Than Words Can Say:

Spoiler:

News about SGC wanting me to return to Earth was spreading around Atlantis fast and the one last person I want to tell personally is visiting her people. I can’t just let her find out from someone else. We’ve know each other way too long for me to let that happen.

I go to Woolsey’s office and ask him to borrow the jumper so I can go see Teyla.

“I’m sorry Colonel Sheppard, but she has already returned. I’d say it was no more than a half an hour ago.”

“Thanks!” I bluntly say before preparing to rush out of his room.

“Colonel,” Woolsey begins. Quickly, I stop and look at him. “She looks upset.

I’m not sure if Sgt. Mehra has informed her of your latest news.”

“Um, speaking of that….” I hesitantly begin.

“Yes Colonel, I’m still trying to suggest that you remain here. I believe we both know that it is more the IOA then SGC that want you out of Atlantis,” Woolsey pauses. “They will do anything to see that I fail here.”

Unsure of what to say, especially about his last comment, I try to politely reply. “Thanks, Mr. Woolsey and I’m sure that Gen. Landry and O’Neill will convince them otherwise.”

I can see that Woolsey is still deep in his own thoughts and I quickly slip away in search of Teyla.

It’s not long before I run into Ronon and Rodney; the two of them have become more awkward around me since I told them the news about an hour ago. I can see the sadness in both of them, but more so for Ronon. I decide to push my desire to say something to encourage them and ask if they’ve seen Teyla.

Ronon sighs, “Yeah, I saw her not too long ago. She’s really upset.”

I can feel my heart sink, “She knows? Who told her?”

“I’m not sure if she knows about you yet, but she is upset with Kanaan,” Ronon answers in a soft, but deep voice.

As I turn my gaze towards Rodney, I can see that he has a frown on his face and looks nervous.

“Rod….ney, did you tell her?”

“No! I didn’t!” my scowling look makes him more nervous. “Jennifer did by accident! She thought that was why Teyla was upset, but then she found out that Kanaan accused her of having feelings for you….”

“What, Kanaan said that?” I know now that I definitely have to find her.

----------

I try to contact her on her radio, but she doesn’t respond and I’m running out of ideas of where she can be. I know that there is a balcony that Woolsey is fond of; because of its seclusion… it’s the last place I can think of.

I rush to that area with a desperate need to find her. I can see a figure leaning against its railing and as I get closer I can see it’s her. Slowly, I approach her and when I am about to reach out to touch her shoulder she turns around.

Her eyes express her deep sadness and without any wavering thoughts she throws her arms around me and buries her face in my chest.

At first I’m surprised, but not because she embraces me. It’s because my feelings of awkwardness isn’t there this time. It feels so comfortable, so right. Any tension that was once between us is no longer there.

As I hold her tighter and begin to caress her hair I can hear a small content sigh escape from her. She pulls away slightly to look up at me and without any words being said, I know that her lips are longing for mine.

Her lips are sweet with a hint of saltiness from where her tears fell upon. It is gentle and loving, but still passionate. The only thing that has us stop is the feeling of prying eyes.

We both look and see Kanaan walking away. His suspicion are now confirmed, there is no more lingering doubts about Teyla or my feelings.

I reach down and cup the side of her face; she closes her eyes and nestles into my hand. I resist every part of my being to say anything that might end this special moment, but the buzzing of Woolsey’s voice in his ear prevents him from doing so.

Sighing, I reach up to my comm., “Yes, Mr. Woolsey.... Really? Please, tell Gen. O’Neill that I love him… No… not really, but please tell him I said thank you. Yes sir. She’s with me right now. Thank you again, sir.”

Teyla can see by my smile that it is wonderful news, “You are not leaving?”
    “Nope, Gen. O’Neill was able to convince the IOA to have me stay, but says that it’s another favor I owe him.”

Teyla giggles and reaches for my hand, “I think we should tell Ronon and Rodney.”

“You mean about me staying or about us?”

She smiles bright and lovingly, “Both.”

The End
    Thats awesome hun
    Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Lovely Donna
    Ohhhhh, very pretty and i love the colors
    sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
      Hi guys Came to catch up but you guys didnt talk that much i see

Thats awesome hun

Lovely Donna

Ohhhhh, very pretty and i love the colors
      Hey Snow!! It's been way too slow today

Thanks for liking the fic and sig.

Comment

Hey Snow!! It's been way too slow today

Thanks for liking the fic and sig.
        Who wouldnt like it , and yeah i guees it has been slow, guess we have all been busy (including myself)
        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Who wouldnt like it , and yeah i guees it has been slow, guess we have all been busy (including myself)
          Oh yeah. RL can be so annoying at times.
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
            Oh yeah. RL can be so annoying at times.
            Talk about most of the time teenage sis just called and said i have to go pick her up from a friends house Like if i dont have anything better to do than drive her around all the time
            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Talk about most of the time teenage sis just called and said i have to go pick her up from a friends house Like if i dont have anything better to do than drive her around all the time
              Ouch. Don't kill her please. Yell at her all you want, just don't kill her!!! Get it though her head that you are NOT her chaperone, that's the job of your parents!!

Comment

Hi everyone!
                Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving...I hope you had a safe, joyous and thankful holiday weekend.

I had a great time with my family and friends.

I'm not sure if anyone has posted something like this in here, but I'm taking request for 2009 calendars.

Now, in the past I've done several John and Teyla calendars and I've done just Teyla calendars

Here's some John and Teyla samples.

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t...20for%20Mayra/

and here's a Teyla calendar

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t...ia%20Calendar/

If you'd like to request a particular artist, by all means, go ahead.

I'm taking request of calendars for any Stargate Atlantis character, pairing and or mix.

If you have any particular colors, pics or choices, I'll try to work with those as well.

Write me a PM message with all the details and I'll start working on it.

You can use these as wallpapers or you can actually print them and turn it into a real calendar as well.

Let the John and Teyla love continue.

hugs, and have a FANTASTIC week, everyone!

Camy
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  Hi everyone!
                  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving...I hope you had a safe, joyous and thankful holiday weekend.

I'm not sure if anyone has posted something like this in here, but I'm taking request for 2009 calendars.

Now, in the past I've done several John and Teyla calendars and I've done just Teyla calendars

I'm taking request of calendars for any Stargate Atlantis character, pairing and or mix.

If you have any particular colors, pics or choices, I'll try to work with those as well.

You can use these as wallpapers or you can actually print them and turn it into a real calendar as well.

Camy
                  Hello!!!! *waves at Camy*

Comment

Last sig for the night.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                      Hello!!!! *waves at Camy*
                      hi....sorry, came in and out quickly.

goodnight!
                      sigpic

Comment

hi....sorry, came in and out quickly.

goodnight!
                        night!!!

Comment

Hello everyone.
                          Originally posted by asgard30 View Post

Yeah I was shocked by certain commets but it's true perhaps a wa to irate people in anonymous way but I totally understand we have periods too where things are less expansive but it tends to disminish because it costs a lot even there and with actual economy people are really not at fun even christmas suffer but we're like you it's a time to join particularly with some family (a tiny part) even if we see all the year LOL and it's time for good food (we like that in France)
                          Your sigs are totally awesome stunning
                          Oh I agree about the family part. LOL! And the food part! LOL!

Thank you, I didn't make any of them......they were all done by Scifan, csom and Luciana.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                          Remember that AU fic based on Inquisition that I started a while ago? Yeah, me neither. I finished all of chapter 1...

Exile

Now if I could get going on chapter 2. LOL
                          Awesome! I'm so glad you're doing a fic on this. I bookmarked it and can't wait for the continuation.

More Than Words Can Say:

Spoiler:

News about SGC wanting me to return to Earth was spreading around Atlantis fast and the one last person I want to tell personally is visiting her people. I can’t just let her find out from someone else. We’ve know each other way too long for me to let that happen.

I go to Woolsey’s office and ask him to borrow the jumper so I can go see Teyla.

“I’m sorry Colonel Sheppard, but she has already returned. I’d say it was no more than a half an hour ago.”

“Thanks!” I bluntly say before preparing to rush out of his room.

“Colonel,” Woolsey begins. Quickly, I stop and look at him. “She looks upset.

I’m not sure if Sgt. Mehra has informed her of your latest news.”

“Um, speaking of that….” I hesitantly begin.

“Yes Colonel, I’m still trying to suggest that you remain here. I believe we both know that it is more the IOA then SGC that want you out of Atlantis,” Woolsey pauses. “They will do anything to see that I fail here.”

Unsure of what to say, especially about his last comment, I try to politely reply. “Thanks, Mr. Woolsey and I’m sure that Gen. Landry and O’Neill will convince them otherwise.”

I can see that Woolsey is still deep in his own thoughts and I quickly slip away in search of Teyla.

It’s not long before I run into Ronon and Rodney; the two of them have become more awkward around me since I told them the news about an hour ago. I can see the sadness in both of them, but more so for Ronon. I decide to push my desire to say something to encourage them and ask if they’ve seen Teyla.

Ronon sighs, “Yeah, I saw her not too long ago. She’s really upset.”

I can feel my heart sink, “She knows? Who told her?”

“I’m not sure if she knows about you yet, but she is upset with Kanaan,” Ronon answers in a soft, but deep voice.

As I turn my gaze towards Rodney, I can see that he has a frown on his face and looks nervous.

“Rod….ney, did you tell her?”

“No! I didn’t!” my scowling look makes him more nervous. “Jennifer did by accident! She thought that was why Teyla was upset, but then she found out that Kanaan accused her of having feelings for you….”

“What, Kanaan said that?” I know now that I definitely have to find her.

----------

I try to contact her on her radio, but she doesn’t respond and I’m running out of ideas of where she can be. I know that there is a balcony that Woolsey is fond of; because of its seclusion… it’s the last place I can think of.

I rush to that area with a desperate need to find her. I can see a figure leaning against its railing and as I get closer I can see it’s her. Slowly, I approach her and when I am about to reach out to touch her shoulder she turns around.

Her eyes express her deep sadness and without any wavering thoughts she throws her arms around me and buries her face in my chest.

At first I’m surprised, but not because she embraces me. It’s because my feelings of awkwardness isn’t there this time. It feels so comfortable, so right. Any tension that was once between us is no longer there.

As I hold her tighter and begin to caress her hair I can hear a small content sigh escape from her. She pulls away slightly to look up at me and without any words being said, I know that her lips are longing for mine.

Her lips are sweet with a hint of saltiness from where her tears fell upon. It is gentle and loving, but still passionate. The only thing that has us stop is the feeling of prying eyes.

We both look and see Kanaan walking away. His suspicion are now confirmed, there is no more lingering doubts about Teyla or my feelings.

I reach down and cup the side of her face; she closes her eyes and nestles into my hand. I resist every part of my being to say anything that might end this special moment, but the buzzing of Woolsey’s voice in his ear prevents him from doing so.

Sighing, I reach up to my comm., “Yes, Mr. Woolsey.... Really? Please, tell Gen. O’Neill that I love him… No… not really, but please tell him I said thank you. Yes sir. She’s with me right now. Thank you again, sir.”

Teyla can see by my smile that it is wonderful news, “You are not leaving?”
                          “Nope, Gen. O’Neill was able to convince the IOA to have me stay, but says that it’s another favor I owe him.”

Teyla giggles and reaches for my hand, “I think we should tell Ronon and Rodney.”

“You mean about me staying or about us?”

She smiles bright and lovingly, “Both.”

The End
                          That was great Sci! LOL, the part where she sighs...I sighed along with her.

Hee hee, yes they can be. Especially if they aren't yours.

Aww. Thanks hun. Glad you liked it.

Thanks Nina.

I had in mind to keep it shorter, but it didn't work that way.
                          Spoiler:
                          I hope that something, by the end of the season shows that he is out of the picture. *crossing fingers*.
                          *crossing fingers and toes*

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                          Gorgeous Donna! Love all the candles.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                            Pisa was amazing! It rained a bit (okay a lot! It flooded in Naples ) but luckily we managed to work around it I've got some piccies to put on LJ

Thanks SAF!!

Ooo thats lovely Donna!

I shall read the fics tomorrow when my eyes are a little more open

Welcome back! Glad you had a great time in spite of the weather....but how could you not, it's Pisa!
                            May I have a link to your LJ when you put up the pics...*makes a note to self to create an LJ account*

Ohhhhh, love the green! Very pretty!

Hi everyone!

Camy
                            Hello Camy and how very nice and generous of you to do this.
                            I may take you up on that.

That's a gorgeous pic of her.

Well, it's almost midnight here so I'm gonna sign off. See you tomorrow. *waves*
                            sigpic

Comment

Last sig for the night.
                              ]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/Holiday%20sigs/RL-Christmas-2.jpg[/IMG]
                              VERY Pretty Hun
                              Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                              Hello everyone.

Oh I agree about the family part. LOL! And the food part! LOL!

Thank you, I didn't make any of them......they were all done by Scifan, csom and Luciana.

Awesome! I'm so glad you're doing a fic on this. I bookmarked it and can't wait for the continuation.

That was great Sci! LOL, the part where she sighs...I sighed along with her.

*crossing fingers and toes*

Gorgeous Donna! Love all the candles.
                              Thanks
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hee hee. As long as get paid, I'm fine.

Great job Donna!!

Where is everyone?????
                                Thanks Hun
                                Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                Pisa was amazing! It rained a bit (okay a lot! It flooded in Naples ) but luckily we managed to work around it I've got some piccies to put on LJ

Thanks SAF!!

Ooo thats lovely Donna!

I shall read the fics tomorrow when my eyes are a little more open

thanks Cazz
                                Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                                That´s a really nice one!

hehe, ok, if the money is right

woot! Looking forward to it!
                                Here's some Christmas Spirit

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/Holiday%20sigs/JTChristmas-1.jpg[/IMG]
                                very Nice Hun
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X