Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    I certainly do

Yup. Shepp whump, too. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4414610/4/Guardian <thats chapter four tho

^^^^

It is, ya?? Hee hee. I'll just marry Bruce Wayne first

Excellent! We're pretty much sorted! I've got a set designer handy too!
    ooooooh Bruce Wayne *sighs dreamily*
    Spoiler:
    Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      My internet cut out twice while I was catching up so I lost all the quotes. The jist of my responses were just going to be: Hhmmmppphhh . anyway

Maff, you managed to nail it on the head as usuall!

Thanx for the links Linda

Why thank you Cazz. I'm guessing you mean my thoughts on the cancellation.
      Spoiler:
      Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
        Yay! -dances around, very badly, to very random music-

Edit: -cracks up at the clip in the center of gater's siggy, which she has been watching over and over-
        That is also one of my favourite scenes from the movie. Very tongue in cheek humour and very under played.

Christian Bale has not gotten the acclaim he deserves for this movie.

OT
        Spoiler:
        I just had to fight with my dog over a muffin. He won
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          Excellent! We're pretty much sorted! I've got a set designer handy too!
          Well I can get a director, a DOP, an editor (she's amazing!), a 1st AD, a Script Supervisor, a production assistant, a sound recordist

And my brother is a journalist so PR is sorted

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
          Why thank you Cazz. I'm guessing you mean my thoughts on the cancellation.
          Aye

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Well I can get a director, a DOP, an editor (she's amazing!), a 1st AD, a Script Supervisor, a production assistant, a sound recordist

Aye

Ah, but you're speshul cause you do Media

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
              ooooooh Bruce Wayne *sighs dreamily*
              Yup.

Yup.

*dreams*

Comment

Aye

Spoiler:
                I must say that to those who want to still watch SGU. Please don't think I am telling you that you shouldn't watch it. Your equally free to watch whatever you like. I just know that I can't..there's no maybe about it...I can't and won't even if by some miraculous power it is mind blowing. My Stargate days end with SGA.

However, I will always be a JT fan and friend to the JT family.
                Spoiler:
                Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom View Post
                  Don't forget to also email Fandemonium and thank them for the SGA novels that they have on the way. Without the show on the air, they may think their audience is dropping and produce fewer novels.

In the books they can explore more of the character's feelings and thoughts--the type of things that could contain bits of JT.

Also, there are the Big Finish audio plays/books. They may make more if they know we want them. The audios could be read by Joe or Rachel, or any of the actors.

Doxy
                  Ah yes... a very good reminder...we will have to need to do that as well...anything that has to be with Atlantis we need to support...and that means the books as well...I have them all and I tend to buy the ones that will be out ... and I hope they will continue on with them as well...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I'm with you on that, Maffie. Not gonna be watching it myself, but I'm certainly not going to tell anyone else not to.

Edit: And now, off to attempt to make a tomato and basil salad.
                    sigpic

Comment

Alright guys, Off I go to wait till SGA comes on. I imagine I will sit, watch bittersweetly and then perhaps vent some more. It just haven't completely sunk in yet. Gone are the days where you can actually get great science fiction shows.
                      Thanks a lot MGM, SCIFI or whosoever responsible.
                      Spoiler:
                      Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                        I'm with you on that, Maffie. Not gonna be watching it myself, but I'm certainly not going to tell anyone else not to.

Edit: And now, off to attempt to make a tomato and basil salad.
                        ditto Bye all
                        Spoiler:
                        Maffieg

Comment

Bye, Maffie. And to be honest, I'm mostly furious at Brad Wright now, did anyone else read his interview?
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey all.

Still in shock over the end of SGA.

At least it seems that the movie is planned to be released with the S5 boxset- which means people like me here in Australia, who have YET to see seasons 4 & 5, won't be confused out of their minds by the movie (since, most likely, it'll be a post-s5 story in the movie).

I'd like to show you all a small part of JM's blog, from Aug 21.
                            On the one hand, I’m sorry to see the series end but, on the other hand, I’m extremely proud of what we’ve accomplished. 100 episodes is pretty damn impressive feat and, as evidenced by the quality of recent stories and the uptick in the ratings, we’ll be going out on a high.
                            Personally, I think that was the best thing I've seen him write in his blog. Clearly, the cancellation is affecting the entire production team & cast.
                            Joe has a great point- as seen in bold in the quote.

We ought to be proud that Atlantis made it to 100 episodes (I know, they havent ACTUALLY shot the 100th ep, but we are aware that's where s5 will be ending at)- & instead of venting anger (which is a totally normal response given the circumstances...) we should be looking back, & being proud of what SGA has achieved.

Furthermore, with our strong premiere numbers and the equally impressive showing of the ensuing episodes, some of us were, if not exactly upbeat, then cautiously optimistic.
                            It seems that they knew in some way, that there was a possibility of the show's end- yet the ratings gave hope that it could continue on as a TV show.

And, if it proves anywhere as successful as the first two SG-1 direct-to-video features, you can be assured that this will be the first in a long, long line of Stargate Atlantis movies.
                            Oh great. More dvds. WHY CANT THEY TRY AND FIND SOME OTHER WAY AROUND IT???? FIGHT DAMN IT JOE!!!!!!

Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…
                            And a joke to wrap up such a sad post.

May SGA live on.

Oh, My Opinion of SGU:
                            Spoiler:

Sounds crap- even for SG. There's something that it lacks- a bit of SG that doesn't seem to exist in it.
                            And yes, it sounds very much like Voyager.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              I do hope we as a JT family will stay in touch..and still come here and be able to chat about our favorite couple and the movies that will be...

I know it's been lost in all the madness and all the sadness that is at the moment...but it's Atlantis day...a new epi today...we still have 15 episodes left to go so let's savour them truly and let's keep the faith in what we love.. and to keep on looking forward to this and to talk about and squee if there is anything good... we need to stay strong..and we should stay strong TOGETHER... so people it's The Shrine tonight..I wont see it before tomorrow...but the ones that can see it tonight live..do and keep showing your support for our beloved show...
                              Nina, I will definetally keep coming around here. You are the only people that understand my little obsession and I have enjoyed talking to you all and making friends here. And I am greatful for the well wishes you all gave me back in May when I had my surgery, you are great bunch of ladies. *hugs everyone*

Tomorrow I move into my dorm for the year so I will be back after I unpack. Then I am going to try to get the last four episodes of season 4 quoted and move on to season 5.
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Can someone please tell me some good Sheppard/Teyla episodes?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X