WOW - passed up 4800 pages!!

Hey who's turn on the RR?
    WOWWWWW!!!!

Ummmm. I think you.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    Yep! And 96.000 posts.
    Double wow!! That's alot of posts.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
    Hi everybody it is so long since I came but I was a little down and i didn't want to anoy everybody.
    Spoiler:
    Besides I'm so disapointed I'm not too optimistc with JT it's too long since we had something it's odd

Thank you so mch for your nice words do you all now that you're the best OT
    Spoiler:
    yeah my sister is good. Besides it's sad but it isn't the first time I think we aren't reactive anymore lol

Lea your sig is so beautiful

This isg is really beautiful even if i don't know them

I said it but they are really awesome

No it's what I wanted to ask too it's a long time since we saw Maff perhaps she's busy besides I can't blame her if she losts interest in SGA *I never thought I could say something like this since so long that I love Stargate*

Please don't say this you know I always admire the shweir people for keep on going and keep faith in their ship while for me it has nothing and I feel we are in the same boat and I lost hope lol

Wow it's awesome

LOL and what fun it was I love it

I won't make comment for now but I tend to belive him since rhe first ep we had nothing at all. But I really don't know if it's because of JT or all the atmosphere that changed ?
    Hun. You wouldn't be annoying anyone.
    Glad to hear she's ok.

Thanks hun. One is from StarTrek:Next Generation with Captain Picard and Dr. Beverly Crusher.

Here's a fanvid for Prodical

Linda: Sorry for being a pain
    Spoiler:
    There's a quick clip of John looking up to Teyla after this....

Can you see if you can get it? If not, dont' worry.

Comment

Sci - Oh shoot Dude, could you post all the previous parts?

Comment

Thanks for the link Cazzie! Lots of JT votes.
        Did you vote in the other one? Cos we're losing 18-13

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Yeah I know!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          Did you vote in the other one? Cos we're losing 18-13
          Um... no?

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Sci - Oh shoot Dude, could you post all the previous parts?
          LLOL. Brain fart.

Spoiler:
          Sheppard and his team walked confidently across the beautiful open landscape of Baldon, the city of the Baldonians. The grass was very green and the sky was very blue, much reminding Sheppard and McKay of being back on Earth in some vast empty field.

“So remind me again,” Ronon said as they trudged onward. “What type of people are these?”

McKay consulted his portable computer, tapping twice gently on the keyboard. “Farmers mostly I guess; harvest, animals, the regular sort. Nothing remotely exciting whatsoever. Oh but there is a note here about some sort of wacky religion being a ‘thing’ here, but its not very specific. In fact, its frighteningly un-specific.”

Teyla looked towards Rodney and commented, “I am sure whichever religion they practice here, that peace is an important part of it, as it is in most kinds.”

They continued to walk and soon neared a drop-off ahead in the endless green. As they peered downward they saw the entirety of a beautiful city nestled deep below the grassy pastures. The buildings were tall and shined with the early morning sun and the dirt roads between them were clustered with the bustling people of Baldon.

In the centre of the town one building in particular stood out far differently from the rest. Undoubtedly it appeared a building for religious practices adorned with strange symbols and flashy icons and the most noticeably, the thickest of crowds.

Sheppard looked down and whispered, “Hallelujah.”

Sheppard and his team smiled and nodded politely to the natives as they slowly walked through the city. An uneasy feeling begun to creep over them as they heard the various gasps and whispers from some of the people.

An elderly man, dressed in a formal robe that is also adorned with the strange symbols, walked up to them quickly and bowed before them.

"Please forgive us," the man said nervously. "We knew you would be coming soon, but I did not know it would be today."

"Excuse me?" John replied with confusion.

The man frowned slightly, his thick eyebrows pressed downwards. "But, of course, you are of The Chosen," he responded, causing a collective gasp from the crowd that was beginning to form.

The scientist was not impressed by the villagers' reaction. "The Chosen?" Rodney huffed in disbelief. "I know we are legendary, but I hardly believe--"

"Forgive me, Companion," the elder said, cutting him off, "but I do not speak of you. I speak of him," he explained, pointing a slightly curved finger at Sheppard.

John shot a glance at Teyla, who was frowning. "I'm sure there is some kind of mistake. You see, I'm not from these parts," Sheppard answered.

The old man grinned. "We know that. There are many things we know about you, Chosen One."

"Well then, you should probably know I'm not one for titles," John said dryly.

"Come," the elder instructed, leading them to the temple.

Behind the team, the throng of people, now over a thousand strong, followed closely. Before they entered into the building, the elder turned to the crowd. "My people, for many years we have been faithful to the Holy Pact. And today, we have seen its promises fulfilled!"

Shouts of joy were their response.

John leaned towards Ronon. "I have a very bad feeling about this."

The Satedan nodded. "We need to get out of here."

The elder heard him speak and smiled. "Do not worry, Warrior. We would never cause harm to one of the Chosen."

John remained unconvinced. "I'm not too fond of all these people surrounding us. It makes me a little jumpy."

The man turned to the crowd. "The Chosen One requires you to leave at once! Only those of the High Council may remain."

The people turned to Sheppard, bowing slightly before they left the front of the temple.

"Hey, you should have them bring you some food because I didn't get a chance to eat before we left this morning," Rodney said.

"Shut up, McKay," Ronon growled.

Once all the people, with the exception of three dozen men and women who were wearing robes similar to that of the elder, left, the old man guided them into the inner room of the temple.

Inside, a beautiful woman stood before them with a nervous smile on her face.

"Chosen One, I give you your Betrothed," proclaimed the elder.

"Oh crap," Sheppard muttered under his breath.

The woman took a step forward towards Sheppard.

John hopped backwards and stuck out a placating hand. “Look there is something seriously wrong here; you’ve got me mistaken with someone else. I’m not betrothed to anyone.” He looked round for support from his teammates but just saw his own bewilderment reflected in them.

The woman’s eyes dropped and pain filled her beautiful face, yet she remained silent.

The Elder stepped in front of Sheppard, determination simmering in his eyes. “You are the chosen, I have studied the prophecy all my life,” he gritted his teeth, “I know I am not mistaken and the chosen is to marry the Governor’s most beautiful daughter and rule by her side when the time comes.”

Sheppard opened his mouth to argue some more but McKay jumped in for him. “For the love of…” Sheppard could feel McKay’s eyes rolling.

The Elder cut him off, waving a hand dismissively towards the scientist. His eyes burning into Sheppard’s, “I shall prove it to you!”

Sheppard felt strong hands grab him by the upper arms and yelped at a sharp prick in his skin. He looked down to see a needle embedded into his arm. He whipped his head around and caught the pained eyes of Teyla.

The Elder saw the exchange between the teammates. No, he thought to himself, it is not possible! But the look was unmistakable. The chosen could not be in love with another woman!

Nothing could – would come in between the Chosen one and his rightful betrothed. The high council would not let such a thing happen.
          The Elder pressed his lips together in a tight line, facing the chosen one. “If you will not accept your faith as it is said in the prophecy, then you leave us no choice but to make you see.”

Sheppard tried to free himself, yanking on his arms, but only resulting in making the hands holding him tighten their already iron grip on him. Wincing, he turned his head again, not meeting Teyla’s eyes this time, as she was being held as well now.
          Rodney yelled something to the elders, his eyes wide, and his hands moving frantically in the air. He wasn’t sure where Ronon was, but he could hear someone grunting behind him. And it didn’t sound like Ronon.

Blinking, Sheppard narrowed his eyes, trying to see properly. Teyla’s face had become a little blurry, and was swaying from side to side.

“John?”

Teyla was calling his name, fighting the guards restraining her. They were starting to drag her away from him, out of the room in the temple. He tried to call her name, unsuccessfully trying to escape, but he could only hear a whimper escaping his throat.

Trying to get to Teyla, he tripped over his feet dragging over the floor, the hands holding him preventing him from hitting the floor.
          His head felt even lighter now that he was bend over, and the little vision that he had faded away quickly, blackness taking over.
          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Um... no?
            Get voting then! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...21#post9207021

Comment

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
              Hey Ladies! Sorry I can't stay long, I have to go shopping with my mom. Anyway, I updated Attachment! (And The Colonel's Niece)

Sorry it took so long, trying to get out of high school and start college classes is hard! New Ancient Baby Maker should be out soon!
              Youhou it's too coolm and good luck with studies
              I love it I love the effects
              An excellent review of The Prodigal
              Thanks for the link
              Oh cool hun. Thanks

Here's one sig and icon.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...gal-TE-I-1.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...digal-TE-1.jpg
              Experimenting with some brushes.

I'll try to do more in a bit
              It's stunning I love it
              Deal. *shakes hand*

Lea, love the sig and icon!! Awesome job.

--

OT~ Some Ronon icons.

Spoiler:
              []
              Wow these icons are so awsome I love them
              Wow love it too this pic of Teyla is totally awesome
              Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Thanks for the link
              Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Done another sig for Rising 2 ep for the Teyla/Rachel challenge

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...sing2JPEG2.jpg
              I love it it's magic
              Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              Why aren't you pleased they are totally awesome
              OT: Keep Pete in prayers

Spoiler:
              Tomorrow is his appointment for his Cardiologist. We are going to see what our options are to put his heart back into rhythm.
              I hope all will be well good luck and tht you find your answer
              Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
              This is a little SGA humor thing I came up with that is JT related:
              Spoiler:

: Look McKay I want to have feelings for Teyla so stop having feelings for Keller or else.

: Or else what?

: I'll beat you up.

Sheppard plays a video game (boxing or something similar) with McKay where he precedes to beat up McKay.

: What was that for?

: As if you don't know the feelings you have for Keller which are preventing me from have feelings for Teyla.
              LOL so true
              Originally posted by Spectrum View Post
              I did! I went to a hockey game with some friends and had a blast!

Thunk!! Nice!

Awesome!! Love the brushwork!

Great text!

Wishing you guys all the best!
              It's good to know you liked your birthday Great to see you
              Lol Thanks Cazz

Thanks Lea and Spec
              Lea
              Spoiler:
              all the Best for you and Pete hope it all goes well sorry i woont be around Much tuesday as i have the Hospital Myself
              OT
              Spoiler:
              really for what if it isn't indiscrete your heart ? I hope all is fine

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              John/Teyla need some support in the Fav pairing game. The're quite a bit behind so whoever hasn't voted yet... (Donna you have already voted

Thanks folks...http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...37#post9206637
              Voted
              Spoiler:
              (but I'm deceived for example I ship Carson with nobody I would have prefered it to be against Sam Jolinar lol

Thanks for the link
              WOWWWWW!!!!

Ummmm. I think you.

Hun. You wouldn't be annoying anyone.
              Glad to hear she's ok.

Thanks hun. One is from StarTrek:Next Generation with Captain Picard and Dr. Beverly Crusher.

Here's a fanvid for Prodical

Linda: Sorry for being a pain
              Spoiler:
              There's a quick clip of John looking up to Teyla after this....
              http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...VNDVD_1046.jpg
              Can you see if you can get it? If not, dont' worry.
              Oh ok thanks for the info.
              Yeah my sister is good thanks and thanks but you know I rlly can be annoying when I want besides I'm really not happy with what happened toJT so I didn't want to annoy you LOL but I think SGA changed a lot we aren't the same dynamics and I missed them. SGA rant
              Spoiler:
              Besides in the Teyla challenge I explained what I thught of Teyla in the 1st ep. In fact I only watched SGA because it followed the next season of SG1 and I give it a try it's all, I knew nothing about and I wasn't really happy.

I wasn't a fan of Weir I didn't like Jessica Steel and the fact that she leads the SGC and was surprised to see a new Weir who stole the show while she wasn't really interesting for me.
              When I saw Teyla it was really great I loved her interaction with JOhn and I thought she was just an allie relationship of John and we wouldn't see her again. I watched after only for seeing if Teyla was here so in a certain manner I wached SGA and keep interested essentially for the wraith, for Teyla and for the JT

it wasn't as for SG1 where it was the team feeling because in SGA it took a lot of time to appear as in SG1 there was Sam Danel andTeal'c O'neil since the start there was John Teyla and Ford (McKay was special erven if I learned to like him more than John even) Ronon changed the balance it changed a little John mentality but Mckay was more interesting. On the contrary Teyla and Ronon were let behind. It's why it took me time to warm up to Ronon.

So now we haven't John Mckay we haven't Teyla Ronon we haven't John Teyla we haven't Ronon Mckay nor Teyla McKay they are a team and yet they are all free and separated. I think it's why prodigal was really great even if it was bittersweet when Teyla sleeps her baby and the music is so sad *sigh* I wanted to cry LOL I thought the idea was to show that she was alone.
              sigpic
              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

RR Next part! (thanks for reposting TF!)

Spoiler:
                When Sheppard finally came to, his eyes fluttered wildly while he vision began to clear from a white hazy fog to a less blurry picture before him. He tried to move to hands to wipe at his eyes but found they were tethered out beside him, bound strongly to something still unseen.

His heart raced while realizing the severity of his situation though the adrenaline only aided in his vision restoring and he soon relaxed as his eyes adjusted to his surroundings. He was in a darkened bedroom but not just any bedroom; a lavish, exquisite bedroom fit for a king, adorned with fancy tapestries and ornate furniture. And he was positioned front and center, strapped down to an enormously regal silky bed. His hands had been bound to the thick wooden bedposts on either side of him and no matter how hard he yanked at them, the bonds only seemed to grow tighter.

He heard a noise and turned his head towards it. A door in the farthest most corner slowly creaked open, revealing a soft crack of light and a shadowy figure wrapped in golden fabric.

The light in the room was dim at best and only once the figure had closed the door and neared him could he see who it was; the Governor’s daughter.
                Last edited by MrsB108; 10 November 2008, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Ooooo fabby Mrsb! *stamps foot* I want to read the next part now!

Comment

Right... thanks for the link!

Wow these icons are so awsome I love them
                    Thanks!!

Spoiler:
                    When Sheppard finally came to, his eyes fluttered wildly while he vision began to clear from a white hazy fog to a less blurry picture before him. He tried to move to hands to wipe at his eyes but found they were tethered out beside him, bound strongly to something still unseen.

His heart raced while realizing the severity of his situation though the adrenaline only aided in his vision restoring and he soon relaxed as his eyes adjusted to his surroundings. He was in a darkened bedroom but not just any bedroom; a lavish, exquisite bedroom fit for a king, adorned with fancy tapestries and ornate furniture. And he was positioned front and center, strapped down to an enormously regal silky bed. His hands had been bound to the thick wooden bedposts on either side of him and no matter how hard he yanked at them, the bonds only seemed to grow tighter.

He heard a noise and turned his head towards it. A door in the farthest most corner slowly creaked open, revealing a soft crack of light and a shadowy figure wrapped in golden fabric.

The light in the room was dim at best and only once the figure had closed the door and neared him could he see who it was; the Governor’s daughter.
                    Ha!! Love it! And no problem.
                    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Yeah I know!

Um... no?

LLOL. Brain fart.

Spoiler:
                      Sheppard and his team walked confidently across the beautiful open landscape of Baldon, the city of the Baldonians. The grass was very green and the sky was very blue, much reminding Sheppard and McKay of being back on Earth in some vast empty field.

“So remind me again,” Ronon said as they trudged onward. “What type of people are these?”

McKay consulted his portable computer, tapping twice gently on the keyboard. “Farmers mostly I guess; harvest, animals, the regular sort. Nothing remotely exciting whatsoever. Oh but there is a note here about some sort of wacky religion being a ‘thing’ here, but its not very specific. In fact, its frighteningly un-specific.”

Teyla looked towards Rodney and commented, “I am sure whichever religion they practice here, that peace is an important part of it, as it is in most kinds.”

They continued to walk and soon neared a drop-off ahead in the endless green. As they peered downward they saw the entirety of a beautiful city nestled deep below the grassy pastures. The buildings were tall and shined with the early morning sun and the dirt roads between them were clustered with the bustling people of Baldon.

In the centre of the town one building in particular stood out far differently from the rest. Undoubtedly it appeared a building for religious practices adorned with strange symbols and flashy icons and the most noticeably, the thickest of crowds.

Sheppard looked down and whispered, “Hallelujah.”

Sheppard and his team smiled and nodded politely to the natives as they slowly walked through the city. An uneasy feeling begun to creep over them as they heard the various gasps and whispers from some of the people.

An elderly man, dressed in a formal robe that is also adorned with the strange symbols, walked up to them quickly and bowed before them.

"Please forgive us," the man said nervously. "We knew you would be coming soon, but I did not know it would be today."

"Excuse me?" John replied with confusion.

The man frowned slightly, his thick eyebrows pressed downwards. "But, of course, you are of The Chosen," he responded, causing a collective gasp from the crowd that was beginning to form.

The scientist was not impressed by the villagers' reaction. "The Chosen?" Rodney huffed in disbelief. "I know we are legendary, but I hardly believe--"

"Forgive me, Companion," the elder said, cutting him off, "but I do not speak of you. I speak of him," he explained, pointing a slightly curved finger at Sheppard.

John shot a glance at Teyla, who was frowning. "I'm sure there is some kind of mistake. You see, I'm not from these parts," Sheppard answered.

The old man grinned. "We know that. There are many things we know about you, Chosen One."

"Well then, you should probably know I'm not one for titles," John said dryly.

"Come," the elder instructed, leading them to the temple.

Behind the team, the throng of people, now over a thousand strong, followed closely. Before they entered into the building, the elder turned to the crowd. "My people, for many years we have been faithful to the Holy Pact. And today, we have seen its promises fulfilled!"

Shouts of joy were their response.

John leaned towards Ronon. "I have a very bad feeling about this."

The Satedan nodded. "We need to get out of here."

The elder heard him speak and smiled. "Do not worry, Warrior. We would never cause harm to one of the Chosen."

John remained unconvinced. "I'm not too fond of all these people surrounding us. It makes me a little jumpy."

The man turned to the crowd. "The Chosen One requires you to leave at once! Only those of the High Council may remain."

The people turned to Sheppard, bowing slightly before they left the front of the temple.

"Hey, you should have them bring you some food because I didn't get a chance to eat before we left this morning," Rodney said.

"Shut up, McKay," Ronon growled.

Once all the people, with the exception of three dozen men and women who were wearing robes similar to that of the elder, left, the old man guided them into the inner room of the temple.

Inside, a beautiful woman stood before them with a nervous smile on her face.

"Chosen One, I give you your Betrothed," proclaimed the elder.

"Oh crap," Sheppard muttered under his breath.

The woman took a step forward towards Sheppard.

John hopped backwards and stuck out a placating hand. “Look there is something seriously wrong here; you’ve got me mistaken with someone else. I’m not betrothed to anyone.” He looked round for support from his teammates but just saw his own bewilderment reflected in them.

The woman’s eyes dropped and pain filled her beautiful face, yet she remained silent.

The Elder stepped in front of Sheppard, determination simmering in his eyes. “You are the chosen, I have studied the prophecy all my life,” he gritted his teeth, “I know I am not mistaken and the chosen is to marry the Governor’s most beautiful daughter and rule by her side when the time comes.”

Sheppard opened his mouth to argue some more but McKay jumped in for him. “For the love of…” Sheppard could feel McKay’s eyes rolling.

The Elder cut him off, waving a hand dismissively towards the scientist. His eyes burning into Sheppard’s, “I shall prove it to you!”

Sheppard felt strong hands grab him by the upper arms and yelped at a sharp prick in his skin. He looked down to see a needle embedded into his arm. He whipped his head around and caught the pained eyes of Teyla.

The Elder saw the exchange between the teammates. No, he thought to himself, it is not possible! But the look was unmistakable. The chosen could not be in love with another woman!

Nothing could – would come in between the Chosen one and his rightful betrothed. The high council would not let such a thing happen.
                      The Elder pressed his lips together in a tight line, facing the chosen one. “If you will not accept your faith as it is said in the prophecy, then you leave us no choice but to make you see.”

Sheppard tried to free himself, yanking on his arms, but only resulting in making the hands holding him tighten their already iron grip on him. Wincing, he turned his head again, not meeting Teyla’s eyes this time, as she was being held as well now.
                      Rodney yelled something to the elders, his eyes wide, and his hands moving frantically in the air. He wasn’t sure where Ronon was, but he could hear someone grunting behind him. And it didn’t sound like Ronon.

Blinking, Sheppard narrowed his eyes, trying to see properly. Teyla’s face had become a little blurry, and was swaying from side to side.

“John?”

Teyla was calling his name, fighting the guards restraining her. They were starting to drag her away from him, out of the room in the temple. He tried to call her name, unsuccessfully trying to escape, but he could only hear a whimper escaping his throat.

Trying to get to Teyla, he tripped over his feet dragging over the floor, the hands holding him preventing him from hitting the floor.
                      His head felt even lighter now that he was bend over, and the little vision that he had faded away quickly, blackness taking over.
                      Thanks for posting hun.

It's stunning I love it
                      Thanks hun

Wow love it too this pic of Teyla is totally awesome
                      Thanks again

I hope all will be well good luck and tht you find your answer
                      Thanks hun. I'll post about what dr. says after we get back from his appointment.

Oh ok thanks for the info.
                      Yeah my sister is good thanks and thanks but you know I rlly can be annoying when I want besides I'm really not happy with what happened toJT so I didn't want to annoy you LOL but I think SGA changed a lot we aren't the same dynamics and I missed them. SGA rant
                      Spoiler:
                      Besides in the Teyla challenge I explained what I thught of Teyla in the 1st ep. In fact I only watched SGA because it followed the next season of SG1 and I give it a try it's all, I knew nothing about and I wasn't really happy.

I wasn't a fan of Weir I didn't like Jessica Steel and the fact that she leads the SGC and was surprised to see a new Weir who stole the show while she wasn't really interesting for me.
                      When I saw Teyla it was really great I loved her interaction with JOhn and I thought she was just an allie relationship of John and we wouldn't see her again. I watched after only for seeing if Teyla was here so in a certain manner I wached SGA and keep interested essentially for the wraith, for Teyla and for the JT

it wasn't as for SG1 where it was the team feeling because in SGA it took a lot of time to appear as in SG1 there was Sam Danel andTeal'c O'neil since the start there was John Teyla and Ford (McKay was special erven if I learned to like him more than John even) Ronon changed the balance it changed a little John mentality but Mckay was more interesting. On the contrary Teyla and Ronon were let behind. It's why it took me time to warm up to Ronon.

So now we haven't John Mckay we haven't Teyla Ronon we haven't John Teyla we haven't Ronon Mckay nor Teyla McKay they are a team and yet they are all free and separated. I think it's why prodigal was really great even if it was bittersweet when Teyla sleeps her baby and the music is so sad *sigh* I wanted to cry LOL I thought the idea was to show that she was alone.

NP hun.

As for JT:

I totally understand and you're not the only one feeling this way.
                      I miss the team eps and the interaction of they all. I have mix feeling about this season when it comes to JT.

RR Next part!
                      Spoiler:

Awesome update hun!!!
                      THUNK!!!!!

Comment

Ooooo fabby Mrsb! *stamps foot* I want to read the next part now!

Give me a few minutes. Needs to fan self first.
                        Spoiler:
                        Still have visions of Shep tied to bed.

You're a hard act to follow MrsB.

Comment

Thanks guys! Sci - your next!

Comment

Spoiler:
                            You are??? I am shocked at you Sci, shocked!

*daydreams*

Comment

Thanks guys! Sci - your next!
                              NP hun.
                              I'm trying to think what to do next.

You are??? I am shocked at you Sci, shocked!

*daydreams*

I see I'm not the only one.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Awesome part
                                Spoiler:
                                I didn't comment on the 3rd part too it's too awesome I love that they understand by look and this one yeah I could totally picture it

Thanks for posting hun.

NP hun.

As for JT:

I totally understand and you're not the only one feeling this way.
                                I miss the team eps and the interaction of they all. I have mix feeling about this season when it comes to JT.

Awesome update hun!!!
                                THUNK!!!!!
                                Yeah I have mix feeling on the season for a lot of things I thought that Teyla had great parts and yet when she hasn't she wasn't in eps at all. The eps weren't really team based the team was always separated. Yeah honnestly I can say that i lost a little interest in SGA it's sad I don't like to watch a show for one character generally I love them all or I support them all or all the contrary I like none but i admit that when you like a serie particularly for one thing that never happened anymore what is the point ? lol
                                On the other hand this serie has probably the better eps of all season particularly I think if you're a fan of Teyla
                                Spoiler:

You're a hard act to follow MrsB.
                                Who haven't ?
                                sigpic
                                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Working...
                                X