Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Thanks.

Oh, ok. Well, whatever you guys do, Good luck.

Oh. I love that idea.

Here's an OT Amanda sig.

Spoiler:
    Awww, she's so beautiful.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    I'm not that bad

Guys, I'm thinking about taking some time out from JT fandom. I'm really not feeling it just now so if you guys wanna contact me, just send me an e-mail. Hopefully my hiatus won't last too long but unless TPTB buck up their ideas, I can't see me being around much.
    Aww, I'll miss ya.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    hehe...Oh i've been that

Ok i think it's time i headed off to bed!
    Night, Linda. I'm always missing you., darned different time zones.
    sigpic

Comment

VENT ALERT!!!

Spoiler:
      Appsrently somebody has a bad case of "reporting", in this case it is a new form of flaming writers, on ff.net my account got locked because some dolt reported a story of mine, but instead of TELLING me the ff.net mods went, removed the story, locked my account from uploading anything, and then sent me an email.

Now thanks to the dolt that reported me they said I broke a rule, so I went to look for the rule I broke and (TADA) no rule! There was no rule in the submission guidelines stating what I had "broken"

It is really simple here this is just a bunch of people that want to control others, meaning that if I want ot question the system I get booted and thus no more stories from me. This also brings up the current elections, I';m fraked up with it already and wish they were not even needed, whree the frak are these people even getting the money to do this talks and such? these over seas trips and such, where are they getting the frelling money?!

America has just given 538 billion dollars to three third world countires for rebuilding, I say "BULLFRAK!", the largest and most stupidest thing Americacan do we dwent ahead and did it! America is already broke, and we are not getting any better!

Don't get me started on the gasoline prices!
      I'm done.... maybe

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        VENT ALERT!!!

Spoiler:
        Appsrently somebody has a bad case of "reporting", in this case it is a new form of flaming writers, on ff.net my account got locked because some dolt reported a story of mine, but instead of TELLING me the ff.net mods went, removed the story, locked my account from uploading anything, and then sent me an email.

Now thanks to the dolt that reported me they said I broke a rule, so I went to look for the rule I broke and (TADA) no rule! There was no rule in the submission guidelines stating what I had "broken"

It is really simple here this is just a bunch of people that want to control others, meaning that if I want ot question the system I get booted and thus no more stories from me. This also brings up the current elections, I';m fraked up with it already and wish they were not even needed, whree the frak are these people even getting the money to do this talks and such? these over seas trips and such, where are they getting the frelling money?!

America has just given 538 billion dollars to three third world countires for rebuilding, I say "BULLFRAK!", the largest and most stupidest thing Americacan do we dwent ahead and did it! America is already broke, and we are not getting any better!

I'm done.... maybe
        sry that happend. any way I can help?
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
          Mortal Coil episode
          Ah. Thanks. Will look for caps from that ep.

Originally posted by APFW View Post
          Hello landjrule, I love your stories, keep up the good work.
          Thanks!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
          it was my idea but I'm not a writer I love a lot more your version
          Well, when I saw what you'd come up with, I thought that John just running to her & kissing her just didn't feel right.
          So I thought Tey would have kept her feelings locked up inside her, & then it takes an almost-death moment for her to let them out- plus the grabbing the back of his head moment was just toooooooooo tempting not to put in!

Writing [on my writing pad] my fic of the Number 1 on the list.
          I feel I've finally nailed Ronon, & Teyla. John, on the other hand, I feel isn't right- I think I'll alter him when I type it up on the computer.

Anyway.
          Should go- got a resource folder due on Mon that needs finishing.

Catch ya later!
          Laura.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
            Alexandra writes: “How would you characterize Sheppard’s respective relationships with the SGC, IOA and Air Force currently? Are they still hostile and disapproving? Is he still on the USAF naughty list or has he redeemed himself in their eyes at this point?”

Answer: Sheppard has come a long way since Rising. Given his many years of service in the Pegasus Galaxy and all he has accomplished, I’d say he has redeemed himself in the eyes of the military. Of course there are still some who won’t be so quick to forget his past transgressions.

Sandra Lee writes: “Was there something being hinted at between Ronon and Keller during ‘Quarantine’?”

Answer: There was definitely a suggestion there of a mutual attraction.

Muddpiddypop writes: “Joe, do the Wraith Queens have to touch someone to get them to submit or is it like my kids who play with their food.”

Answer: Physical contact is not required for a Wraith Queen to wield her influence over a human mind.

Freidag writes: “Well, we as viewers certainly don’t know Kanaan so that point is mute. Tell me, why is McKay the only major character allowed to interact with other characters that we know on a romantic level? Katie Brown in seasons 2 and 3 and now, unbelievably, Keller in seasons 4 and 5.”

Answer: Actually, the character of Katie Brown only became a character of any significance as a result of the romantic storyline as opposed to being a pre-established character that became involved in a romantic storyline.

Kamilla writes: “So Paul is now writing episode 100? I thought Brad was doing that one.”

Answer: Nope. Brad is busy working on Project Terzo.

Mrs.B108 writes: “1)Will Sheppard continue to feel guilt over things long past?

2)Do Todd and Michael have any scenes together this year?”

Answer: 1) Sheppard’s residual guilt will play a big part in a late season episode. 2) Not in season 5, sorry.

Cathie writes: “When do you find out whether Stargate Atlantis will get a 6th season?”

Answer: Like past seasons, we may not find out until late fall.

Smiley_face06 writes: “I’ve got a question about Sam leaving to Earth in Search & Rescue. Was the Ba’al she was referring to the one who was in the beginning of Continuum?”

Answer: Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
              Alexandra writes: “How would you characterize Sheppard’s respective relationships with the SGC, IOA and Air Force currently? Are they still hostile and disapproving? Is he still on the USAF naughty list or has he redeemed himself in their eyes at this point?”

Answer: Sheppard has come a long way since Rising. Given his many years of service in the Pegasus Galaxy and all he has accomplished, I’d say he has redeemed himself in the eyes of the military. Of course there are still some who won’t be so quick to forget his past transgressions.

Sandra Lee writes: “Was there something being hinted at between Ronon and Keller during ‘Quarantine’?”

Muddpiddypop writes: “Joe, do the Wraith Queens have to touch someone to get them to submit or is it like my kids who play with their food.”

Answer: Physical contact is not required for a Wraith Queen to wield her influence over a human mind.

Freidag writes: “Well, we as viewers certainly don’t know Kanaan so that point is mute. Tell me, why is McKay the only major character allowed to interact with other characters that we know on a romantic level? Katie Brown in seasons 2 and 3 and now, unbelievably, Keller in seasons 4 and 5.”

Answer: Actually, the character of Katie Brown only became a character of any significance as a result of the romantic storyline as opposed to being a pre-established character that became involved in a romantic storyline.

Kamilla writes: “So Paul is now writing episode 100? I thought Brad was doing that one.”

Answer: 1) Sheppard’s residual guilt will play a big part in a late season episode. 2) Not in season 5, sorry.

Cathie writes: “When do you find out whether Stargate Atlantis will get a 6th season?”

Smiley_face06 writes: “I’ve got a question about Sam leaving to Earth in Search & Rescue. Was the Ba’al she was referring to the one who was in the beginning of Continuum?”

I dont know about the rest of you, but I have no I idea what he said regarding K or anything else beyond that point........

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                sry that happend. any way I can help?
                Try and keep me from going totally sane (Mine and Lemmings (Falcon Horus) realtiy of crazy)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Try and keep me from going totally sane (Mine and Lemmings (Falcon Horus) realtiy of crazy)
                  how do i do that???

I could post some stuff for you on ff.net if you want....

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                    Awww, she's so beautiful.

Aww, I'll miss ya.

Night, Linda. I'm always missing you., darned different time zones.
                    Thanks CC.

VENT ALERT!!!

Spoiler:

I'm done.... maybe
                    Oh no Tey. That is so awful.
                    Sorry hun.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:

Thank you so much MrsB.

Is it just me or did the question about relationship didn't get quite answered?

Comment

no, it's not just you. i'm still trying to figure it out....

Comment

No it is not just you Although I check out the JM blogs at times lately I've been getting tired of the endless chatter and his sarcastically inclined retorts and unless the question is about McKay he pretty much ignores it outright and tries the cutesy approach which has become tedious

Kimberly ( who just got off a 11 day shift working nonstop and I'm really tired but trying to catch up somewhat !)

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                          no, it's not just you. i'm still trying to figure it out....
                          Ok. I'm glad that I'm not the only one confused.

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
                          No it is not just you Although I check out the JM blogs at times lately I've been getting tired of the endless chatter and his sarcastically inclined retorts and unless the question is about McKay he pretty much ignores it outright and tries the cutesy approach which has become tedious

Kimberly ( who just got off a 11 day shift working nonstop and I'm really tired but trying to catch up somewhat !)
                          Maybe he didn't really understand the question and just answered the McKay part.
                          I don't know if that was the whole question or just part. I didn't bother to read all the posts.

Comment

Hi All! - Just was rewatching "Sunday" and I know in the commentaries, they say at the end that Teyla was talking about Sheppard in the beginning. But I never really noticed that in the episode when Teyla and Dr. Houston are talking in the beginning about Teyla's love interest - Dr. Houston says "you know him better than I do" and Teyla says "I hope so" and Dr. Houston says she can have somebody drop some hints. She says that he is probably oblivious to the whole situation and WE ALL KNOW THAT HE IS!!!!!and still is. We also know from S&R that Teyla is oblivious to the way John feels or felt. I am just very nervous that because of Teyla & Kanaan's & baby relationship this season, that John will completely bury his feelings for her. I see it happening already and I hate it!!!Does anybody else feel this way or is this how the writers want us to feel?
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                            Forever!!

Comment

By the way, since I live in Las Vegas since last year(via CT)-when they shoot the Vegas episode - I will try and be there!!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                              Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                                Hi All! - Just was rewatching "Sunday" and I know in the commentaries, they say at the end that Teyla was talking about Sheppard in the beginning. But I never really noticed that in the episode when Teyla and Dr. Houston are talking in the beginning about Teyla's love interest - Dr. Houston says "you know him better than I do" and Teyla says "I hope so" and Dr. Houston says she can have somebody drop some hints. She says that he is probably oblivious to the whole situation and WE ALL KNOW THAT HE IS!!!!!and still is. We also know from S&R that Teyla is oblivious to the way John feels or felt. I am just very nervous that because of Teyla & Kanaan's & baby relationship this season, that John will completely bury his feelings for her. I see it happening already and I hate it!!!Does anybody else feel this way or is this how the writers want us to feel?
                                I know. It was so awesome!!! When I first saw the ep, I was hoping that was what she was talking about, but when I heard the commentary I was excited.
                                It was confirmed.

I know what you mean
                                S5
                                Spoiler:
                                I think many are worried about that and concern that they will stretch this "keep inside" thing too long. At least in SG-1 for Jack and Sam, it was noted several time that they had feeling for each other, eventhough they never could pursue it or say it to each other directly. If that makes scene. But we as the audience could see it alot clearer then what we see sometime with JT.
                                I'm finally happy that we definately know that John has feeling for her, but it would be nice if some, like Ronon says something about it too. Like Teal'c did with Jack.
                                I was concerned about Teyla saying Colonel alot on this last mission, but I'm thinking of a few things. 1) It's her first official mission back since Torren was born. 2) There are feelings there that she may be repressing out of guilt or something and 3) She afraid to make it too obvious how she feels for John.
                                It keeps it seemingly very impersonal, if you know what I mean.
                                I'm sure we will see certain things grow and I have to stay positive.

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                                By the way, since I live in Las Vegas since last year(via CT)-when they shoot the Vegas episode - I will try and be there!!!
                                Oh!! That would be so cool if you get to see them.
                                Maybe you can get a walk on role.
                                Last edited by scifan; 07 August 2008, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X