John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doxymom
    Thank you! The one I really wanted to use, I couldn't. It has Michael spoilers.

Glad you like this one!
    Oh, that sounds interesting...you have to do it and show it to us after the episode airs..but then again, everyone here has seen the pics...we just can't control ourselves..so I don't think people would mind...but then again, what do I know...

Alright, now I really have to go..hey, VB have you posted any new fics since yesterday...I'm off to reading some and I wanted to know if I should be on the lookout for one of yours...LOVE that LAST ONE ! LOVE IT! you nailed John and I love how you surprised us at the end...for a second though, I thought you were going to bring in Chaya or something like that! Phew...I got worried and had to reread the story again with less tension the second time around...Fabulous hon..Fabulous!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
      Ooo! Are you studing music in college? I was a voice/theatre major in college and boy do I remember those horrible mid-terms!
      More of the technical aspects of it...read notes...play the xylophone kind of thing...

Hmmmm I can just see Teyla singing to her children and John watching on....

Comment

Ooh romantic...I play the fife..dont' ask me what it is...just as an idea it's like the flute but not..I keep getting that! Military instrument..I was in the Drum Corps..when I was in school. Count Cadence..Mark Time March....L...L...R....L...
        L...L...R...L!
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
          Camy I completely forgot about those in Conversion....ugh I'm so sorry. Whenever I think of J/T and Conversion and people mention kiss..I really focus on that...again you know why. But you are so right afterwards..man in the scene where she had to shoot..she looked like she was gonna cry..

It's the same look in TLG, and similarly in Inferno if not worse...you are so on point with that... And I loved how he was still able to keep away from her, he never showed her adverse agression, unlike everyone else and Weir.....It was pinnacle. I mean he took out all of Teyla's team, and he had the chance to take her out..but he didn't...and I dont't hink the gun pionted at him would mean anything..because as I said he had the chance to take her out..

You are so right about that. He looked like he was sort of fighting with himself as well...and I applaud him for that. Plus when I pay attention to the kiss it is interesting. I mean I can completely see what your seeing, which my feminist ideals wouldnt' let me see..but you know me the hopeless romantic can see that now. And I loved Teyla's look.....it made me wonder if she's ever been kissed. Iknow she's a virgin..but the kiss seems interesting!

Maybe she was more surprised by John's advances..and the final ending scene when she lets out that breath..come on girls you know we've all done that after talking to our crush!
          VB
          Anytime, hon..I can shed light on any John and Teyla scene..I see shippy everywhere..even when there is no shippy...so, anytime..I am here to help and provide assistance with anything related to John and Teyla...

AG..hon...are you still here? aren't we the best at this...

Yeah, Conversion was certainly a pivotal episode that showed the struggle that these two lovebirds are going through because in the end, they probably feel that their love is almost forbidden! WOW! Forbidden LOVE..or Impossible Love...
          That is why this song...YOU'RE beautiful is so great because in the chorus he says, and "I don't know what to do cause I'll never be with you..." I can soooo see John thinking and saying something like this in the middle of the night when he is all by himself...
          sigpic

Comment

oooh...romance...**** I have to write my TLG tag...it's so depressing..why is my writing so depressing and my comedy one such a struglle..bloody hell..I think you'll love the comedy one Camy.....

Peck...Peck...Peck-Peck...Peck....hahahah!! That's the only clue I'm giving!

________________________________________________________________________________ ______

and you know my writing..always implied...so I always allow the reader to get what they seek!..VB

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
              Yeah, LOL...still LOL...you know I WOVE you..Mel..

Hey, Mel...I just remembered something..I have two requests..Pretty please..

I love this song that has been playing lately by Extreme..More than Words...it fits perfectly for a Shep/Teyla vid...

And the other one is You're Beautiful..I don't know who the artist is..but I am sure you've heard of this song...

So, I know that you are busy, but this goes out to anyone who wants to do this..I am trying to learn how to do this in my new labtop but I just don't know how to do it..Hey Mel..I have WinDVD..can you Pm with some suggestions on how to do a vid?
              Who knows....maybe I'll become a writer and a vid maker...hehehehe...
              All righty Camster, I know You're Beautiful by James Blunt. It's lovely and I'll definately consider it. I don't know 'More Than Words' but I can look into it. On the other hand I'll send you a pm and we can work on getting you vidding and you may want to do it yourself

Comment

Ooh romantic...I play the fife..dont' ask me what it is...just as an idea it's like the flute but not..I keep getting that! Military instrument..I was in the Drum Corps..when I was in school. Count Cadence..Mark Time March....L...L...R....L...
                L...L...R...L!
                Well, I can see Teyla singing and John playing the guitar in the background while the kids cuddle yawning and resting their heads next to each one of their parents and all the while John and Teyla looking at each other in complete utter pure intense love! AHHHHHHHHH
                sigpic

Comment

Not, 'More Than Words' My cousin over played that in the 90s..that's gonna kill me..It will make me hurl all over J/T....pooh!!

How about the song....'Put Your Arms Around Me' by Texas...anyone know that one!?

Comment

oooh...romance...**** I have to write my TLG tag...it's so depressing..why is my writing so depressing and my comedy one such a struglle..bloody hell..I think you'll love the comedy one Camy.....

Peck...Peck...Peck-Peck...Peck....hahahah!! That's the only clue I'm giving!

________________________________________________________________________________ ______

and you know my writing..always implied...so I always allow the reader to get what they seek!..VB
                    Don't even tell me that your tragedy will have a character death..DON'T GO THERE, Please..I already have AG and Ritter with this infatuation...! PLEASE DON'T!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, I can see Teyla singing and John playing the guitar in the background while the kids cuddle yawning and resting their heads next to each one of their parents and all the while John and Teyla looking at each other in complete utter pure intense love! AHHHHHHHHH
                      Where's the fanfic?! Don't just sit there....write the Fanfic..a one shot...just of that scene?! I can't do it all myself!

Comment

Don't even tell me that your tragedy will have a character death..DON'T GO THERE, Please..I already have AG and Ritter with this infatuation...! PLEASE DON'T!
                        Actually Camy..someone asked me to bring him back...so you never knoowww!

Comment

Wow!...Lot of posts to read....

Doxymom...absolutely love your siggy...

AG, love yours also....All Shep/Teyla prettiness...

VB, OMG, i can't wait to see that sig.....sound very...ummm...interesting...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Not, 'More Than Words' My cousin over played that in the 90s..that's gonna kill me..It will make me hurl all over J/T....pooh!!

How about the song....'Put Your Arms Around Me' by Texas...anyone know that one!?
                            You know something, your like the only girl that can make me go through soooo many emotions in less than I can post my next comment...

HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE 90's HUH? Bring it on, baby!
                            Okay, just for that...I'm playing "NO MORE WORDS RIGHT NOW...

I"m blasting my radio right now with this song..just for you...VB...

OH, and I'm singing along too...

Saying I love you is not the words I want to hear from you...
                            (now I am yelling it)
                            IT'S NOT THAT I WANT TO NOT TO SAY IT BUT IF YOU ONLY KNEW....
                            (BTW I'm a lousy singer too..)

OOOPPSS...hubby just yelled at me..DARN IT WOMAN! NOw HUBBY IS MAD AT ME! He hates that song too..and he just heard it during supper, too...
                            sigpic

Comment

Eeeeww..now way. I can't kill them off, I was thinking I coudl do it to WEir..but you know what..I've said this in my fic summary and actually if you read my bio on ff.net..

Even if I had the money to own SGA..i would have hired the same cast and the same writers...only thing that would be different is the disappearance of Ford and the death of Grodin..but everyone else would remain.....unless of course those two come back Wraiths and then nothing has changed!!! ^_^

So death will never be expected in my fanfics..so be happy. Also no slash. And definitely never any Weir/Shep....not even to make Teyla jealous..which I find too below Teyla to ever happen!

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                                Actually Camy..someone asked me to bring him back...so you never knoowww!
                                WHAT? WHO THE HELL DID THAT? okay, that's it...I;m done for tonight..my muse is gone again....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X