John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xkawaiix
    Just a little something about Allies Buggy posted about Teyla's wareabouts in this episode.
    Spoiler:
    UH, TENSION...Quarrels.....all good for John and Teyla...look at that..he even wants her to be in agreement...now why was she mad at him?

Thanks...for the input...SEE that, I have no self control! GRRRR!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
      'Night, everyone!
      Night....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
        SWEETIE...Come here!

*Camy runs over to WeirRedShirt and grabs a hold of both of her cheeks*

Goochie, goochie, gooo.....
        How did I know that would happen?

I miss you! *ssqqqqqqqueeess*

Originally posted by Witchy
        WRS, they wouldn't do that...no I take that back..they would.....
        Not only would they, but they will.

Save SG-1 and Atlantis! Watch them, don't boycott! || Banner by stargatefangurl||My LiveJournal~

Comment

Night Doxy...

My fav pic...*the direction of Shep's eye*...

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Weir'sRedShirt
            How did I know that would happen?

I miss you! *ssqqqqqqqueeess*

Not only would they, but they will.
            Okay, no more goochie goos...*sniff*

Okay, They would, will what? *confused*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
              Just a little something about Allies Buggy posted about Teyla's wareabouts in this episode.
              commenting on the spoiler posted...

SEE Guys..that was all in my fic for Michael....I told you she was against this crap!!! I know my Teyla....dudes, I think I'm just more excited and gloating since I guessed right...Weir and Shep were the ones to try and convince her..I knew something was off with the whole episode in "Michael' see that!! This was a big mistake in my opinion on Weir's part..but I have to say this..she's lucky it didn't blow in her face..Yet!! Because now they'd have to make a deal with the devil, cause they coudl just relay the info to all the other Wraiths and have a bloody massacre on their hands...darn it!!

All they had to do was do this crap off world like in 'Instinct'...jesus....I can't believe Weir authorised this (this is why I get so disappointed more than hate Weir, I want to love her, she's a woman..but these mistakes; common sense alone tells us not to do these things)..But at least we're seeing more from Shep/Teyla.this is an extremely important dynamic in their relationship!

This is great on them because I was also feeling that John may be playing a more pervasive role than even Teyla had first thought...this is definitely going to make them pause..but also get to know each other more and more on the psyche beneath...the subconcious kind..
              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

VB...are you still here?

I was wondering, were you able to get that translation for Pablo Neruda's poem Bella....? I tried to find it online but no luck...found many others, but not that one...don't mean to be pushy, just wondering...
                sigpic

Comment

sounds like 'the gift' quarell replay...

night Doxy...

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                    commenting on the spoiler posted...

SEE Guys..that was all in my fic for Michael....I told you she was against this crap!!! I know my Teyla....dudes, I think I'm just more excited and gloating since I guessed right...Weir and Shep were the ones to try and convince her..I knew something was off with the whole episode in "Michael' see that!! This was a big mistake in my opinion on Weir's part..but I have to say this..she's lucky it didn't blow in her face..Yet!! Because now they'd have to make a deal with the devil, cause they coudl just relay the info to all the other Wraiths and have a bloody massacre on their hands...darn it!!

All they had to do was do this crap off world like in 'Instinct'...jesus....I can't believe Weir authorised this (this is why I get so disappointed more than hate Weir, I want to love her, she's a woman..but these mistakes; common sense alone tells us not to do these things)..But at least we're seeing more from Shep/Teyla.this is an extremely important dynamic in their relationship!

This is great on them because I was also feeling that John may be playing a more pervasive role than even Teyla had first thought...this is definitely going to make them pause..but also get to know each other more and more on the psyche beneath...the subconcious kind..
                    You are right..especially since it's important for him for her to be okay with this..so couple like! SQUEE
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                      Night Doxy...

Ohhh I love it! *steals*

Originally posted by Camy
                      Okay, no more goochie goos...*sniff*

Okay, They would, will what? *confused*
                      Awwwwww the goochie goos are okay with me! *hugs*

They're going to have a pizza party in "Allies" and let Rodney do all the work. But that's all spoilers...

Save SG-1 and Atlantis! Watch them, don't boycott! || Banner by stargatefangurl||My LiveJournal~

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                        sounds like 'the gift' quarell replay...
                        Or maybe a 'Suspicion'.....you know how we love that episode...or better yet 'LFP'...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Comment

Or maybe a 'Suspicion'.....you know how we love that episode...or better yet 'LFP'...
                            yep

Comment

So my cold meds seem to be kicking in...so i'll leave with this pic...

Night All...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

So my cold meds seem to be kicking in...so i'll leave with this pic...

Night All...
                                Night Witchy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X