John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
    LOL, yeah, it can definitely be confusing. But while it all seems conflicting, it's not. They answer everything very vaguely, but also very literally. They said there would be no OUTRIGHT romance between John and Teyla, which isn't a big surprise since this is Stargate and they never really do outright romance unfortunately. But no outright romance doesn't mean that nothing will happen with J/T. Quite the opposite actually, as we've seen by other quotes, including this latest one from the Con. We know they plan to continue to explore their relationship. Which also shows that there is a plan and a reason to show moments like we saw in S&R followed by moments in BT. It is not inconsistency. We have just not seen the whole picture yet. It's a puzzle, with parts being filled in slowly one at a time and will make sense in the end.

It's easy to get impatient and want to give up. We know what we want, and we also know what we're sick to death of seeing. But unfortunately we have no control over what will happen or how it will happen or at what pace it will happen. Enjoy it for what it is and how it comes. Otherwise you'll just end up making yourself miserable and start to resent the show or even the ship. I've been through this so many times over the past twenty years of shipping. If you hang in there, accept what you can't control and enjoy what we do get, it will be rewarding in the end. It may not be fully what you wanted, but that's the nature of TV and of shipping.

For those finding themselves in need of a break, take it. There is nothing wrong with that! I've been there many times myself. When you find yourself becoming emotionally impacted to the point you can't enjoy it anymore, then it's no longer healthy. Take some time away, regain perspective, and come back when you find the fun again. Because this is supposed to be a fun escape. And part of that escape is the emotional roller coaster the characters put you on. Buckle in for the good and the bad and enjoy little moments that made you fall in love with them in the first place. And endure the ride for the big finale. It's worth it.
    I vote for Steph to become our new Thread Mommy since I seem to stink at it! I just want to beat everyone that is against my wishes...but, that's good parenting, right? *wink*

I started watching the video but 4 minutes into it and I got bored and close the link...I know, I know...I"m super hyper what can I say!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Vaako View Post
      Hello everyone, I haven't been here in ages and I apologize but after watching BT last night I felt the urge to reach out to other J/T fans and to do some J/T artwork again (something I hadn't done in a long time).

I have nothing against Kanaan but seriously, I have felt more deep affection and caring in the best J/T moments of all the 4 previous seasons than in that scene Teyla and the boyfriend had in that episode... John is Teyla's true love. Nuff said...

So here's a totally safe manip I made and it comes in 3 different flavours.

Colour
      Black and White
      Sepia
      OH MY WORD!!! SWEETIE, you are JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDER!!!! ME LOVES IT!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        Hrm intresting..not just the answer itself but also the fact that they all seems to take turns answering..yes with jokes and stuff but hey atleast it seems way more then we normaly get when a ship question is asked..you most would expect.."ah who knows,,if wanna know keep watching" or something to that effect..

I'm not sure if I can see that video though...I think I've had problems with watching videos on SciFi site due to the fact I don't live in the US..like that were all Atlantis fans live.. *sigh*

At times I feel like I can't handle any more...

why is it that a ship is always they source of angst and tons and tons of stumbling blocks..in the end it will just feel so over done and old it's not even funny.. and it gets harder to beleive in things when they take an established couple and mess with them and put every stumbling block possible up and angst and new men and new women.. in the end it just feels like that is all ships are good in the writers eye..to mess with them.. sometime I just feel why is the use to even bring in some form of romance and then they can't see it through.. it's like that is the only purpose when it comes to the writers..they toss in a relationship only to break it apart in the end..it's like that is their play and fun...
        I know your frustration, Nina. Today I was in such a gloomy state and I liked BT! LOL

But, it's not what I wanted to see and even Mr. Camy went why did she have to do this and why did she do that, and why is K still here...and he's not a shipper of anything! LOL

So, yeah it is frustrating. I guess there are a couple of things that make this ship for me still matter and believe...Gosh, I just saw with Mr. Camy I want to believe, so bare with me. LOL

First, there is no establish romantic relationship between John and Teyla. I could understand if there had been a confession of true feelings from either one that this would be a huge blow to John, but this isn't the case. So, the writers can still play with this idea.

This is a stumbling block and yet, we should be grateful that number one...the writers and directors and actors are SCREAMING what we have been discussing here all along.
        We AREN"T seeing things. It's been there all along. And if that has been there all along while so many were stating that we were seeing things...that has to mean something!!!
        Trust me, I kept yelling at the Camilitos and Mr. Camy this all day today! LOL

Next, that they are still open to the suggestion and to the possibilities. K isn't going to be around eventually; the possibilities of a season 6 is high if we go by these comments, and the JT angst will be touched into further this season. So, we are going to see more. It will be good, it will be not so good. I just think that in the end, it will make their relationship even stronger! And that I do like! It feels genuine and real and I'm okay with it. NOT LOVING IT, but I'm okay with it.

But to hear that even Mr. Camy doesn't care for K...that's a good thing! LOL

My poor Camilitos and Mr. Camy heard this all day today! ROF

LONG LIVE JT!!! WOHOOOOOO! It's not over guys!!! IT"S NOT!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
          LOL, I can't even remember updating, but thanks! Are you bored too?

Oooops!!! It was TJ. Sorry.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post

Great pov really well said as all the pov that I've seen but I particularly agree with this one
          Thanks Asgard

Really well said

This is awesome and a really touching scene
          Thanks again Asgard.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Broken ties sig
          Spoiler:
          Oh very nice.
          Do you have a fever or something
          *runs away.*
          Wow this is an amazing sig beautiful

I just saw The Seed
          Spoiler:
          and I really liked this ep. I really like the balalnce between the characters it's really well done and I will be selfish but I was really happy with Teyla part.
          My problem is that I don't understand everything where is Kanaan ? I didn't heard his name is this with this cure that they cure Kanaan ? Ok I'm really lost I ask myself if I won't have to see it again lol because I read what you said a little and I didn't hear all of what you said
          Let's see if I can help.
          The Seed.
          Spoiler:
          Off camera, I guess Kanaan was rescued as well with Teyla and the baby.
          In The Seed. It is mentioned that Kanaan and some of the Athosians are cured of Michael treatment, but they are, for now, on the mainland in a kind of holding area. Woolsey wants to make sure they are there until he can make sure he can trust them before they come to Atlantis. I hope that helps.

Woohoo! Scifi.com has the complete Comic Con 08 Atlantis panel video up, so I just got done watching it and here is the EXACT quote from the J/T question. LOVE it!!!!

The person said asked if we would see romance between Teyla and Sheppard or if Teyla would stay with Kanaan:

Spoiler:
          Martin Gero: "Well, look, she just had a baby. (All laugh). That is NOT what she is thinking about right now! (More laughter) Um, I don't know, Joe, I think they have a very special relationship that (puts his hands together) there's a lot of gray area between those two. So that's something we're going to explore this year."

Brad Wright: "Well the guy...Sheppard has risked his life for that woman so many times. (Joe nodding and grinning beside him) In the ark, he flew a MOON to the ground to save Teyla! So there's deep affection there."

Joe: "I'm always open to those possibilities." (All laugh) "I-I just get my marching orders." (All laugh more) "Yeah, she looks great. She just had a baby and she looks better."

Martin Gero: "She looked better 9 months pregnant than I will ever look in my entire life!" (More laughter then next question)
          I agree Camy. And JM's comments about giving Teyla a happy ending with Kanaan are deliberately speaking about the immediate here and now. We have a lot of other comments by other producers and even by him that all is not over. Just hang on girls. There is so much more to come.
          Oh thanks Steph. I watched and it was awesome and funny.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Link that was just added to my official link post

*NEW*COMIC CON 2008

Watch the whole video clip of a little more then 40 min of the Stargate Atlantis panel on Comic Con 2008. Cast members Joe Flanigan, Robert Picardo & Jewel Staite answer questions and give comments,,and they are a lot of fun to listen to and they seem to have so much fun together. Also there is a question as Steph mentioned about JT, and it's cool they answered it instead of just going over it quick and ignore it.
          http://www.scifi.com/comiccon/video/index.php?clip=1
          Thanks for the link Nina.

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          **iz happy**

again, is ANYONE having trouble w/ GW loading????? Help me here ppl, let me know I'm not alone!!!!!!!!!!
          Sorry AMC, my end is still fine.

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
          Do you think there will be more Shep/teyla in season 5, cause now theres Torran...
          Yes, I do.
          Spoiler:
          It may not be a blow out romance, but it seems like there will be something that will happen.

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
          Thanks for posting.

Spoiler:
          Good to see Joe actually supporting the possibility of something may happen between them.
          Actually, all the panel seemed to be for it. Brad's comment is by far the one I agree with the most- he points out the example I hold so close to me about their closeness! The Ark was by far the best example of John's feelings for Teyla since Conversion- & I know there's been more, but between C & tA, this was the first real sign he cares for her more than he'll ever really give away (well, until BAMSR, where he totally bites her head off over her pregnancy. Poor Tey- always getting the worst end of John......

EDIT:
          Elf! Saw your comment on my LiveJournal. Thanks for the comment!
          ITA

Hello everyone, I haven't been here in ages and I apologize but after watching BT last night I felt the urge to reach out to other J/T fans and to do some J/T artwork again (something I hadn't done in a long time).

I have nothing against Kanaan but seriously, I have felt more deep affection and caring in the best J/T moments of all the 4 previous seasons than in that scene Teyla and the boyfriend had in that episode... John is Teyla's true love. Nuff said...

Colour
          Black and White
          Sepia
          Lady V!!!!! Those are awesome. Thanks

Originally posted by Camy View Post
          I vote for Steph to become our new Thread Mommy since I seem to stink at it! I just want to beat everyone that is against my wishes...but, that's good parenting, right? *wink*

I started watching the video but 4 minutes into it and I got bored and close the link...I know, I know...I"m super hyper what can I say!
          Hey. No offense to Steph, but I love ya as Thread Mommy and who, besides you, say you stink????

Comment

You can move the video ahead to the good part
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
              You can move the video ahead to the good part
              Hee hee. I just PMed her about that too.

Thanks hun for the link to Teilan's LJ. I was honored to see her using one of my arts for her banner

Comment

Hi everyone i'm back from Comic Con!!!!

Woohoo! Scifi.com has the complete Comic Con 08 Atlantis panel video up, so I just got done watching it and here is the EXACT quote from the J/T question. LOVE it!!!!

The person said asked if we would see romance between Teyla and Sheppard or if Teyla would stay with Kanaan:

Spoiler:
                Martin Gero: "Well, look, she just had a baby. (All laugh). That is NOT what she is thinking about right now! (More laughter) Um, I don't know, Joe, I think they have a very special relationship that (puts his hands together) there's a lot of gray area between those two. So that's something we're going to explore this year."

Brad Wright: "Well the guy...Sheppard has risked his life for that woman so many times. (Joe nodding and grinning beside him) In the ark, he flew a MOON to the ground to save Teyla! So there's deep affection there."

Joe: "I'm always open to those possibilities." (All laugh) "I-I just get my marching orders." (All laugh more) "Yeah, she looks great. She just had a baby and she looks better."

Martin Gero: "She looked better 9 months pregnant than I will ever look in my entire life!" (More laughter then next question)
                I had a blast!!!!!. Tons and tons of fun and i did get to see the SGA Panel!!!. I was sooo happy i made it in!!!. I see Steph found the clip of the SGA panel and the JT question asked!!!. Nope, it wasn't me asking the question but i was sooo happy a fellow JT'er asked about John and Teyla!. I was very happy with Martin Gero's answer and THANK GOD!!! because when my friend and i headed back to the motel, i turned on SGA to see broken Ties and UGH!....
                Spoiler:
                Kanaan not only safe and sound but with Teyla on Atlantis!!! what!!!!. I have to see it over again since with my friend was there with me, she kept talking to me and i missed a lot of the story going on but what i did see, seemed like a pretty good Ronon episode but as for the Teyla/Kanaan part...i could have thrown up lol.

But you know what's interesting though, as soon as John and Teyla had their first scene together, my friend asked me..."are they together?". I was like...I wish!!!!. Then i quickly told her about Kanaan and what the stupid writers are doing LOL!. She knows nothing about about SGA and its interesting that she even noticed something between John and Teyla on their first scene together!!!. I'm soooo glad Martin answered that persons JT question but i hope i see them "exploring" of it because so far, i don't see it, all i see is Kanaan and Teyla UGH!. Oh! and when Teyla said she needed to talk to John, why in the world didn't they show that coversation!...they skipped to her and Woosley...sucks. But all in all, from what i saw which was very little, it was a great Ronon episode. I'll see it again tomorrow.

It's going to be impossible for me to catch up but the little bit that i got to read, i wasn't the only one who didn't like the Kanaan and Teyla parts.

I also saw the SG-1 continuum panel and man, can i just say how much i love RDA!. He is hilarious!!!. I was cracking up the whole time!. Not sure if anyone has seen the panel for that one but if you haven't, i highly recomend it!. He is too funny and i didn't know that this was his first convention or at least to Comic Con?. Unless i miss understood what they said.

Oh and on a side note, i know on the SGA Panel they mentioned about the new show Stargate Universe and how it will affect SGA and Martin and that Scifi representative pretty much made it sound like in some form or another SGA isn't going anywhere. Well i hope so BUT in the SG-1 panel, Gosh, i'm drawing a blank on the guys name lol...the one sitting next to Joe F. on his left. Well, he said that he could almost say for certain that Stargate Universe will happen, that all of the "T's" are crossed and they just need one more "dot". So lets hope this will not affect SGA.

When the panel was over and everyone was leaving outside of the big room, my friend and i were walking to the next show panel and there is Martin Gero walking really fast...definitely trying to get somewhere but i notice him really fast but tried not to stare and he past right next to me! LOL!.

Okay, i'm tired and i must go but wanted to leave you guys with these

The Joe one is a little blurry ugh!..but i have a lot more of his that i have to look through...i kept taking a lot of pictures of him. Just too tired to look through them all right now lol.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post

I had a blast!!!!!. Tons and tons of fun and i did get to see the SGA Panel!!!. I was sooo happy i made it in!!!. I see Steph found the clip of the SGA panel and the JT question asked!!!. Nope, it wasn't me asking the question but i was sooo happy a fellow JT'er asked about John and Teyla!. I was very happy with Martin Gero's answer and THANK GOD!!! because when my friend and i headed back to the motel, i turned on SGA to see broken Ties and UGH!....
                  Spoiler:
                  Kanaan not only safe and sound but with Teyla on Atlantis!!! what!!!!. I have to see it over again since with my friend was there with me, she kept talking to me and i missed a lot of the story going on but what i did see, seemed like a pretty good Ronon episode but as for the Teyla/Kanaan part...i could have thrown up lol.

But you know what's interesting though, as soon as John and Teyla had their first scene together, my friend asked me..."are they together?". I was like...I wish!!!!. Then i quickly told her about Kanaan and what the stupid writers are doing LOL!. She knows nothing about about SGA and its interesting that she even noticed something between John and Teyla on their first scene together!!!. I'm soooo glad Martin answered that persons JT question but i hope i see them "exploring" of it because so far, i don't see it, all i see is Kanaan and Teyla UGH!. Oh! and when Teyla said she needed to talk to John, why in the world didn't they show that coversation!...they skipped to her and Woosley...sucks. But all in all, from what i saw which was very little, it was a great Ronon episode. I'll see it again tomorrow.

It's going to be impossible for me to catch up but the little bit that i got to read, i wasn't the only one who didn't like the Kanaan and Teyla parts.

I also saw the SG-1 continuum panel and man, can i just say how much i love RDA!. He is hilarious!!!. I was cracking up the whole time!. Not sure if anyone has seen the panel for that one but if you haven't, i highly recomend it!. He is too funny and i didn't know that this was his first convention or at least to Comic Con?. Unless i miss understood what they said.

Oh and on a side note, i know on the SGA Panel they mentioned about the new show Stargate Universe and how it will affect SGA and Martin and that Scifi representative pretty much made it sound like in some form or another SGA isn't going anywhere. Well i hope so BUT in the SG-1 panel, Gosh, i'm drawing a blank on the guys name lol...the one sitting next to Joe F. on his left. Well, he said that he could almost say for certain that Stargate Universe will happen, that all of the "T's" are crossed and they just need one more "dot". So lets hope this will not affect SGA.

When the panel was over and everyone was leaving outside of the big room, my friend and i were walking to the next show panel and there is Martin Gero walking really fast...definitely trying to get somewhere but i notice him really fast but tried not to stare and he past right next to me! LOL!.

The Joe one is a little blurry ugh!..but i have a lot more of his that i have to look through...i kept taking a lot of pictures of him. Just too tired to look through them all right now lol.
                  Hi Mayra

Woohoo for getting into the panel Glad you enjoyed it and I like your friend already

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

OK gang I'm working on expanding my sig collection to include.... LOTR sigs!, namelt Galadriel and Elrond (and if it is possible at all, Gil-galad too!)

other then Sci, who here has good Photoshop/GIMP Fu?!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Oh ok yeah it's true I can't complain about river even if in summer we suffer a lot from lack of water but what I prefer the weather I agree we are lucky
                      Yeah, though I didn't know about the lack of water!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      Okay i made some Ronon banners from Broken Ties
                      but one has JT in it as well
                      Spoiler:

Love them!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      I thought so... It's ok!
                      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Finally had time to think BT through (yeah, I know, had to wait till I was at work to have time )

This is what I just posted in the ep thread:
                        Spoiler:
                        I thought the Teyla b plot was played really well, I could understand her indicision and she had every right to think it through. Regarding her conversation with Shep, I think they were both in the right, looking from each of their perspectives, neither of them did anything wrong, it was just that they had to look at it from opposite sides. I've heard a lot of people complaining about Teyla indecision in other threads because she was the opposite when she was pregnant saying that it shouldn't make any difference to her role on the team. But at the end of SOW she finally saw what John had been trying to tell her that she couldn't just think of herself she had to think of the baby, so going from that line of thought I think she had every right to think it over. And John had every right to be a bit put out by it cos it was impacting his job and he was a bit caught in the middle not knowing which way to go.

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hi everybody ! How are you ?
                          Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                          OT
                          Spoiler:

LOL, so you'd much rather have the Librarian job in History or Art? I get it. I bet you would love to be a historian in a museum somewhere, huh? I like those kinds of things too, but alas, I don't have any experience in them either. I work for the government, office administrative work, very boring. , but it's a very good job for my area, and I'm very thankful for it, but I'd like to do something different now. That's why I went back to school last fall to finish my degree.
                          OT
                          Spoiler:
                          Oh yeah you undesrtand me perfectly In fact for now I'm moe desperate to find a job so I ave less expectations lol (my contract finish the 31 of July) but the problem in Culture and Patrimoine is that there is only tourism while conservaion is totally different and I'm not really good with people lol so it didn't help either and sadly tourism contract are not too good lol so you know my life she is fantastic lol

Thanks Asgard and Linda wonderful Sig

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                          Wow! Your hol looks beautiful asgard!

You're a gluten for punishment you are
                          Thanks yeah for me they were awesome
                          Okay i made some Ronon banners from Broken Ties
                          but one has JT in it as well
                          Both are so awsome really great job

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                          The ComicCon video is hilarious! lol!

One bit in perticular:
                          Spoiler:

Someone asked who would they like to play if they were cast in a different role.
                          Joe said Rob Picardo kidnapped in a forest with Jewel (a joke from earlier).
                          [Joe's cracking jokes a lot! Where I am, is he's talking about Doppelganger & doing scenes in that on his own.]
                          Jewel said she's play Teyla- "cos she's HOT!" lol! Joe took a sip of his water just then. Jewel repeated near the end "cos she's hot!" & Joe nodded in agreement! Squee!!!!!!!
                          lol thanks for sharing and ITA

Colour
                          Black and White
                          Sepia
                          Wow this is awesome you're really talented and well done

Oh no I don't think you stink at it honnestly you all help me with all your ideas and lol for telling to your family all day about this. I did this but now they are bored and they don't care so I try to shut up I have no choice so I'm glad to come in here
                          Originally posted by scifan View Post

Thanks Asgard

Thanks again Asgard.

Oh very nice.
                          Do you have a fever or something
                          *runs away.*

Let's see if I can help.
                          The Seed.
                          Spoiler:
                          Off camera, I guess Kanaan was rescued as well with Teyla and the baby.
                          In The Seed. It is mentioned that Kanaan and some of the Athosians are cured of Michael treatment, but they are, for now, on the mainland in a kind of holding area. Woolsey wants to make sure they are there until he can make sure he can trust them before they come to Atlantis. I hope that helps.

Oh thanks Steph. I watched and it was awesome and funny.

Thanks for the link Nina.

Sorry AMC, my end is still fine.

Yes, I do.
                          Spoiler:
                          It may not be a blow out romance, but it seems like there will be something that will happen.

ITA

Lady V!!!!! Those are awesome. Thanks :

Hey. No offense to Steph, but I love ya as Thread Mommy and who, besides you, say you stink????
                          thanks you for the explanation yeah it's perfectly clear for me that I need to work my english comprehension lol I totally missed this part but thanks a lot
                          sigpic
                          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Spoiler:

Wow thank you so much for the pics and glad you had fun it's really great.
                            Yeah I think we all feel the same towards BT a little conflicted lol

Love them!

I thought so... It's ok!
                            Yeah our river are really down in summer but this is a problem that we have a little everywhere in France if I can say this lol Glad you like them did you go somewhere special is this isn't secret (?)
                            Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                            Finally had time to think BT through (yeah, I know, had to wait till I was at work to have time )

This is what I just posted in the ep thread:
                            Spoiler:
                            I thought the Teyla b plot was played really well, I could understand her indicision and she had every right to think it through. Regarding her conversation with Shep, I think they were both in the right, looking from each of their perspectives, neither of them did anything wrong, it was just that they had to look at it from opposite sides. I've heard a lot of people complaining about Teyla indecision in other threads because she was the opposite when she was pregnant saying that it shouldn't make any difference to her role on the team. But at the end of SOW she finally saw what John had been trying to tell her that she couldn't just think of herself she had to think of the baby, so going from that line of thought I think she had every right to think it over. And John had every right to be a bit put out by it cos it was impacting his job and he was a bit caught in the middle not knowing which way to go.

lol yeah really well said and I agree with you this was an awesome ep for Teyla as for Ronon on this point I really love it
                            sigpic
                            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Hi everybody ! How are you ?

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              Oh yeah you undesrtand me perfectly In fact for now I'm moe desperate to find a job so I ave less expectations lol (my contract finish the 31 of July) but the problem in Culture and Patrimoine is that there is only tourism while conservaion is totally different and I'm not really good with people lol so it didn't help either and sadly tourism contract are not too good lol so you know my life she is fantastic lol

OT
                              Spoiler:

Well, here's hoping both of our dream jobs open up soon! Everyone should be able to do what they study and work toward, at least eventually.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Thank you so much for your report and pics! Glad you had such a wonderful time.
                              They said that JF didn't hand around and do the autograph thing after the panel or go to the movie premiere....did anyone give a reason for this?
                              sigpic

Comment

Love them!

I thought so... It's ok!
                                Thanks Tf
                                Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                                I know...somebody stop me.

Very cool!!!
                                Thanks

Colour
                                Black and White
                                Sepia
                                Oh My you are One talented Perso those are amazing really amazing
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X