John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    Yeah, it's quite a drive from there. Well, you guys have very cool rivers and stuff! Not to mention the lovely weather.
    Oh ok yeah it's true I can't complain about river even if in summer we suffer a lot from lack of water but what I prefer the weather I agree we are lucky
    sigpic
    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Do you think there will be more Shep/teyla in season 5, cause now theres Torran...

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
        no sweetie, you're not alone...i've had problems all day with gw freezing up on me. It works for a while then "bam!" nothing.
        yay!!!!!!!!!!
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Now I can see them! Oh, France looks beautiful! I really would love to go there someday. I've traveled all over the US and Canada and one little trip to the Bahamas but never overseas. And I would love to go!
          I love the architecture of the cathedrals, just breathtaking. You and your sister are cute as a button, too.
          You're a librarian huh? Cool, I'm considering getting my masters in Information technology and Library Science when I finish up my bachelors. May have to hit you up for some pointers sometime.

No sweetie, you're not alone...I've had problems all day with GW freezing up on me. It works for a while then "bam!" nothing.
          How did I missed your post sorry
          Spoiler:
          Yeah I'm librarian in university of medicine when I think I study History, languages and History of art you can what is the point. This wasn't my first choice as you see and I just leave uni so I haven't a lot of experience but it's a beautiful job if it's really what please you so go ahead don't hesitate IMHO my study are a little special I did several things in order to have more chances to find a job. The problem in France is that when you leave uni you are sensed to know a lot of things but you haven't experience so it's really difficult to find a job even more in my domaine because you have to gain a competition (?) to find a work but there is too many people and it's really difficult.
          Ok this is absolutely not to discourage you this is really a beautiful job

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
          Do you think there will be more Shep/teyla in season 5, cause now theres Torran...
          It seems so after all until now we always had moments so I don't know why it will stop. I just hope it will be a little more than sweet moments lol I think I'm not the best to answer there will be a lot more interesting argument I think

I need to go to bed so sweet Sheyla dreams everybody
          Last edited by asgard30; 27 July 2008, 01:08 PM.
          sigpic
          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
            How did I missed your post sorry
            Spoiler:
            Yeah I'm librarian in university of medicine when I think I study History, languages and History of art you can what is the point. This wasn't my first choice as you see and I just leave uni so I haven't a lot of experience but it's a beautiful job if it's really what please you so go ahead don't hesitate IMHO my study are a little special I did several things in order to have more chances to find a job. The problem in France is that when you leave uni you are sensed to know a lot of things but you haven't experience so it's really difficult to find a job even more in my domaine because you have to gain a competition (?) to find a work but there is too many people and it's really difficult.
            Ok this is absolutely not to discourage you this is really a beautiful job

It seems so after all until now we always had moments so I don't know why it will stop. I just hope it will be a little more than sweet moments lol I think I'm not the best to answer there will be a lot more interesting argument I think

I need to go to bed so sweet Sheyla dreams everybody
            OT
            Spoiler:

LOL, so you'd much rather have the Librarian job in History or Art? I get it. I bet you would love to be a historian in a museum somewhere, huh? I like those kinds of things too, but alas, I don't have any experience in them either. I work for the government, office administrative work, very boring. , but it's a very good job for my area, and I'm very thankful for it, but I'd like to do something different now. That's why I went back to school last fall to finish my degree.
            sigpic

Comment

An OT fic rec.
              Spoiler:
              A Batman: The Dark Knight story, about what was going through Rachel's mind before the building blew up.

Watch out, it's a sad one.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4413323/1/Ten_Minutes
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
                Love it...absolutely amazing
                Originally posted by scifan View Post
                The update for Tag RR.

Oh very nice Donna.

Ok hun.
                It won't be a long convo though. Bro is coming over today

Oh Well said Nina.

Oh I like that too.
                Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
                Love both of these!

Very nice!
                BT
                Spoiler:

Hmmmm, you missed all that Ronon whumping Shep too? *grumbles*

These are beautiful Donna.

((hugs Linda, Elfie and blue))
                I know it's rough when we get disappointed in our favorite show. Been there, done that with SG1 and S&J. But, these writers are so fickle that what we are worried about this week, they will totally drop and change direction on in the very next ep. So, hang in there.
                I know that JM talks about all the writer's meetings that they have, but I can't help but think that the way they change direction with the wind (hello, S&R then BT ) that there must be a communication problem somewhere between them considering the direction of the show.

Thanks for these, hon.
                And I hope you reconsider your break, I'd miss you.
                Thanks guys
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                  Great I will read it as soon as I can

Spoiler:
                  1- ITA with you as a Teylafan I'm really really happy
                  2-as a JT fan I'm really conflicted Tielan wrote it so well yeah I think we will lost JT shippers and I have to say that I don't know what to think myself I love this but I didn't like their relationship in this ep and as a shipper I think too that it's perhaps because of Kanaan that Shep is disturbd and I'm really not a fan of angst so it bothered me a little. What bothered me a little too in this ship and finally on the show is that you defend your character and the others are not so great. I think it's what I saw in threads I like Teyla and I'm bothered if Keller gains screen time or if it's McKay ... fan of Teyla I'm not too fond of John reaction but on the contratry fan of Johnfind Teyla out of character I don't know myself enough in ships to know if this is normal or no. What is sure is that they put a rock in the water (?) or they make holes (?) and I don't know if it's wanted or no if no why finally the authors talk of this while they always let the shippers out ? In fact I'm more bothered by the authors reaction I fear they made something terrible later my problem with K is not K I like him and I think he brings something to Teyla my problem is what people will think if we have JT scenes now they need to be all from John what disturbed m a little Teyla hadn't more choice now she's stuck or she will be criticize a lot. I miss my JT moments and perhaps we will have more deep feelings but I fear they are less and I hope this isn't a too much price because their relationship as ship or no are the great moments for me of the show. I don't know if I'm clear

Wow they are really awesome

Youhou thanks

ITA
                  Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  Broken ties sig
                  Spoiler:
                  Thanks Asgard and Linda wonderful Sig

Comment

Wow! Your hol looks beautiful asgard!

You're a librarian huh? Cool, I'm considering getting my masters in Information technology and Library Science when I finish up my bachelors. May have to hit you up for some pointers sometime.
                    You're a gluten for punishment you are

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      yes. I made sure it will.
                      yay!
                      Originally posted by linda06 View Post
                      hey kitty...try these.see if any of these are any good..the eye caps
                      yay yay!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Okay i made some Ronon banners from Broken Ties
                        but one has JT in it as well
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                          Woohoo! Scifi.com has the complete Comic Con 08 Atlantis panel video up, so I just got done watching it and here is the EXACT quote from the J/T question. LOVE it!!!!

The person said asked if we would see romance between Teyla and Sheppard or if Teyla would stay with Kanaan:

Spoiler:
                          Martin Gero: "Well, look, she just had a baby. (All laugh). That is NOT what she is thinking about right now! (More laughter) Um, I don't know, Joe, I think they have a very special relationship that (puts his hands together) there's a lot of gray area between those two. So that's something we're going to explore this year."

Brad Wright: "Well the guy...Sheppard has risked his life for that woman so many times. (Joe nodding and grinning beside him) In the ark, he flew a MOON to the ground to save Teyla! So there's deep affection there."

Joe: "I'm always open to those possibilities." (All laugh) "I-I just get my marching orders." (All laugh more) "Yeah, she looks great. She just had a baby and she looks better."

Martin Gero: "She looked better 9 months pregnant than I will ever look in my entire life!" (More laughter then next question)
                          Thanks for posting.

Spoiler:
                          Good to see Joe actually supporting the possibility of something may happen between them.
                          Actually, all the panel seemed to be for it. Brad's comment is by far the one I agree with the most- he points out the example I hold so close to me about their closeness! The Ark was by far the best example of John's feelings for Teyla since Conversion- & I know there's been more, but between C & tA, this was the first real sign he cares for her more than he'll ever really give away (well, until BAMSR, where he totally bites her head off over her pregnancy. Poor Tey- always getting the worst end of John......

EDIT:
                          Elf! Saw your comment on my LiveJournal. Thanks for the comment!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                            Wow! Your hol looks beautiful asgard!

You're a gluten for punishment you are

I know...somebody stop me.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                            Okay i made some Ronon banners from Broken Ties
                            but one has JT in it as well
                            Spoiler:

Very cool!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

The ComicCon video is hilarious! lol!

One bit in perticular:
                              Spoiler:

Someone asked who would they like to play if they were cast in a different role.
                              Joe said Rob Picardo kidnapped in a forest with Jewel (a joke from earlier).
                              [Joe's cracking jokes a lot! Where I am, is he's talking about Doppelganger & doing scenes in that on his own.]
                              Jewel said she's play Teyla- "cos she's HOT!" lol! Joe took a sip of his water just then. Jewel repeated near the end "cos she's hot!" & Joe nodded in agreement! Squee!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Hello everyone, I haven't been here in ages and I apologize but after watching BT last night I felt the urge to reach out to other J/T fans and to do some J/T artwork again (something I hadn't done in a long time).

I have nothing against Kanaan but seriously, I have felt more deep affection and caring in the best J/T moments of all the 4 previous seasons than in that scene Teyla and the boyfriend had in that episode... John is Teyla's true love. Nuff said...

So here's a totally safe manip I made and it comes in 3 different flavours.

Colour
                                Black and White
                                Sepia
                                "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Working...
                                X