No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's play a game. We'll do an A-Z of JT, and we have to post a picture/screen cap of what the JT thing is.

I'll start.

A if for "Always sitting together"

Spoiler:

don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
      Love Triangle
      Spoiler:
      Very Nice
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

B is for Bantos

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

C is for cuddles.

Comment

I would like to play, but I don't know how to insert a picture in my post. Could someone tell me how?

Comment

D is for Defend

sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Poltergeist View Post
                I would like to play, but I don't know how to insert a picture in my post. Could someone tell me how?
                Hi

You need to put image tags around the url i.e. [img]url[/img]

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Title: Black on White
                  Summary: The black ink stained her fingers, as the white around it dimmed. AU.
                  Characters: Teyla, Ronon, Rodney & Torren John
                  Pairing: John/Teyla
                  Rating: K+-T

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/46957.html

Comment

E is for Enjoying each others company

Spoilers for S&R
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      Thanks TeylaFan

Thanks cazz

Aww Thanks Hun

Oh Amazing Fic Hun
                      Oh thanks Donna.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      Awesome start with these 2 chapters...

Spoiler:
                      Gosh John took the news hard..going away so he doesn't have to be there...

Blech for Kanaan.. what a jerk.. choose...you got to be kidding me..sorry buddy I rather go save a fly then stay with that guy.. good riddance.. meh..

Oh gosh he had an accident..hope he fights now that his "family" is there for him..
                      Wonder what the paper said that Rodney picked up.. and what is says in the letters...

Hope you continue soon and don't leave us hanging...
                      Thanks Nina. I always love your recaps.
                      I'm working on 3 now. Should have that part done by tonight.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                      Sci - cool fic, I love the premies
                      Awww. Thanks Laura. I take that as a great honor coming from the queen of Angst. Thank you.

Originally posted by Doxymom View Post
                      Hi,

Anyone know what happened to JohnTeyla Convergence? The old links I have don't work. I don't know if it's down or gone for renovations.

Also, anyone know how to upload fic to Unique Bond? I'm going to put my JT fics there, but I can't find any way to post them.

Thanks!
                      Doxy
                      Sorry hun. I don't know what happened and I don't know anything about UB.

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
                      Ahhh!!!! My eyes again.
                      Nice job TJ.

Let's play a game. We'll do an A-Z of JT, and we have to post a picture/screen cap of what the JT thing is.

I'll start.

A if for "Always sitting together"

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59...rxvid-0t-3.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59...xvid-0tv00.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59...1201806439.jpg
                      Wooohooo!!! I'm loving it so far!!!!! Awesome job guys.

Try www.photobucket.com
                      It's free and you can just upload from your PC.

Here are sited to get caps. www.stargatecaps.com and www. atlantisarchive.com
                      If you need more help just let us know.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                      D is for Defend

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...-3x09-2796.jpg

[url]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m118/yappichick/jt2.jpg[/Iurl]
                      Niiiiiceee!!! Jess.

Comment

F is friends, because before there was in other ship between these two there was a very strong friendship.

Comment

Title: Black on White
                          Summary: The black ink stained her fingers, as the white around it dimmed. AU.
                          Characters: Teyla, Ronon, Rodney & Torren John
                          Pairing: John/Teyla
                          Rating: K+-T

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/46957.html
                          Such a sad story, but great job. I left a review.

Awesome caps Laura.

F is friends, because before there was in other ship between these two there was a very strong friendship.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_season1/102-

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_season1/102-

Sorry hun. Try Photobucket.

Turning Point: Chapter 3

Spoiler:

Ronon gets up to let Teyla sit next to John. They are both speechless and are still in awe of the whole situation.

Teyla brings John’s hand to her face, “We are here for you John. I am not going anywhere either.”

John’s heart rate begins to beat slower and they monitors begin to beep. As the nurse come in to check on him, he flat lines. The nurse orders Ronon and

Teyla to get out and calls for a crash cart. A swarm of nurses and a doctor run into the room. Ronon and Teyla try to get out of the way as quickly as possible. They stand in the hallway waiting to see if they can revive him.

Teyla finally hides her face in Ronon chest and sobs.

It takes awhile, but the medical team is able to revive him. A nurse shows Ronon and Teyla to a waiting room until the can stabilize him better.

Several minutes pass by and a doctor comes out to talk to Teyla and Ronon.

“Hi. I’m Dr. Perry,” he begins.

He sits down by them and they get in closer to carefully listen. “Um, where to start? You’re friend is not doing so good obviously. Right now, it will take a miracle to get him out of this. My suggestion is to let other family members and friends know so they can say their goodbyes.”

Ronon automatically jumps up, begins to pace and tries to contain is frustration.

Tears pour down Teyla’s face, “Thank you doctor.”

“I’m sorry. I just wish I could do more. I’ll let you in now,” he says as he gets up to leave.

Teyla and Ronon give themselves some time to compose themselves and about the time they are about to walk out of the waiting room, Rodney and Sam show up.

Rodney immediately notices that Teyla has been crying and that Ronon was fight back his own tears, “”What? What happened while we were gone? Oh God, John isn’t…” Rodney nervously babbles.

“No,” Teyla quickly answers. “But they have suggested that friends and family say their goodbyes.”

Rodney and Sam are both in shock. Rodney decides to sit down, “We weren’t gone that long. What happened?”

“Fill me in when I get back. I’m going to call SGC and let them know,” Sam announces.

Teyla quickly walks up to her, “Can you have them inform…home. So that Kanaan knows that I’m not coming home any time soon. He’ll have to stay with Torren.”

Sam nods her head and leaves down the corridor.

When Teyla returns they tell Rodney all that had happened while he was gone. Rodney remains speechless and his hands begin to shake a bit.

“I should’ve left,” he says remorsefully. “He could’ve… and I wasn’t here.”

He pulls an envelope out of his back pocket. He makes sure that no one sees the name on it. His eyes open wide as he looks up to Teyla.

“Sam and I think we know why John left Atlantis so quickly,” Rodney says nervously. He pauses. “His place was trashed and obviously he was drinking before he went to the bar.”

He holds the letter tighter, “There were crumbled up papers on the floor. Some were him trying to write his resignation…

“Resignation!” Ronon and Teyla say at the same time.

“Yes,” Rodney answers. “Sam has it. She hasn’t given it to General Landry yet and we’re not planning on mentioning it for now either.”

Ronon and Teyla nod to agree.

“But he also was writing another letter,” Rodney turns it over to show Teyla’s name. “It’s for you.”

Teyla looks puzzled, “For me?”

Rodney motions to sit before he gives it her, “We didn’t read this one, but unfortunately we read part of a rough draft. Anyway, here.”

Teyla opens the letter with a look of uncertainty.

It reads:

Dear Teyla,
                          By the time you get this letter, I would have already resigned. I’m sorry to do this so suddenly. Please tell Rodney, Ronon and everyone else that it was an honor to work with them and I will miss them.
                          I can’t pretend around you any more. I can’t watch you with another guy while I’m in love with you. I have been for a long time, but the time to tell you just never seemed right. I’m sure the timing now sucks too, but you’ll already be married and I won’t be around to see it I won’t be in your way.
                          I’m sorry to lie to you too. When I ask Woolsey for leave, I already knew that you were getting married and that you wanted me to do that thing for you during the ceremony. I heard you talking to McKay.
                          I couldn’t do it. It would have been bad enough to see you get married, but to help with it? No, no way!
                          If Woolsey didn’t say yes, I would’ve been screwed because I think I wouldn’t be able to lie without you suspecting anything.
                          There have been times where you haunt my dreams and my thoughts. I would’ve risk my life for any of you, and have, but it was always different for you.
                          The day we first met, you took my breath away and once we became friends, I was afraid to lose that. Now that I’ve already lost you, it doesn’t matter any more. Life will be empty and there is no place for me at Atlantis now.
                          Have a good life with your new family.

Sincerely Love,
                          John

While Teyla reads the letter she begins to cover he mouth to keep in her scream. Tears flowed continuously as she read.

When she finished she look up at Rodney, “He’s dying… because of me?”

“No… no… no…no,” Rodney quickly answers.

“What? I don’t understand? How is this Teyla’s fault?” asks Ronon.

“It’s not…” Rodney begins. “Teyla, how were you supposed to know that he loves you? We didn’t even know.”

“Wait a minute. He finally admitted it?” asks Ronon.

Both Rodney and Teyla give him a stunned look.

“He told you, “Rodney asks with amazement. “And you didn’t say anything?”

“No! Ronon snaps “He didn’t tell me, but you could tell.”

“But why didn’t you say anything?” Teyla asks pleadingly.

“I don’t know. I guess I thought he’d do it when he was ready,” Ronon responds in a softer tone.

“Well, I guess the real question is… do you love him?” Rodney interjects.

“Of course I do. Yes!” Teyla answers quickly.

“But you were going to marry Kanaan?” questions Rodney.

“Only because it seemed like the right thing to do and I did not think that John felt anything for me,” she replies as a tear flows down her face.

“Then go. Go tell him. Give him a reason to live,” Ronon encourages her.

She shows a small smile and dries her face, “I will.” She quickly walks to John’s room.

Sam returns to the waiting room and Ronon and Rodney fill her in on what happened.

Comment

Ok. I'm gonna feel really bad once some one answers. Who has the LJ name JabbyCat???

Their Birthday is tomorrow!!!!

Comment

I tried, but I'm so computer illiterate.

Comment

I tried, but I'm so computer illiterate.
                                Ok hun. Did you get photobucket yet??
                                Once you do and set up and account. I will try to walk you through.

Comment

Working...
                                X