John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Same Program i use it took me Quite a while and one very Patient Friend to work out how to use it lol keep up the Good work

quick somebody call Mulder and Scully theres Been an Alien Abduction WHERES LINDA?only kIdding those are amazing Hun well done

Im really Good Thanks came to drop these off also
    http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...singBanner.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...ingBanner2.jpg

Ok is it that much of a shocker for everyone

heehee just wait till sci gets here...She'll have a heart attack

Oh i sooooo lurve these......especially the first one

So does anyone else think Teyla is looking better than ever these days
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      LOL, in Babyland. LOL
      I'm sorry but even i have to admit...It is kinda cute the
      Spoiler:
      Teyla/baby scenes

I never thought i'd say this but motherhood really suits Teyla...There's a sparkle in her eye ans she's looking better than ever
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Ok is it that much of a shocker for everyone

heehee just wait till sci gets here...She'll have a heart attack

Oh i sooooo lurve these......especially the first one

So does anyone else think Teyla is looking better than ever these days
        Thanks Linda never Mind Lea i almost had a cardiac Arrest when i saw them
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Another one....I'm on a roll
          Spoiler:

Comment

Same Program i use it took me Quite a while and one very Patient Friend to work out how to use it lol keep up the Good work

quick somebody call Mulder and Scully theres Been an Alien Abduction WHERES LINDA?only kIdding those are amazing Hun well done

Im really Good Thanks came to drop these off also

Cool

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
              Cool
              Thanks

Comment

Thanks Linda never Mind Lea i almost had a cardiac Arrest when i saw them
                hehe...Sorry I think i'm gonna be the cause of many cardiac arrests in here tonight

Another one....I'm on a roll
                Nice!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  hehe...Sorry I think i'm gonna be the cause of many cardiac arrests in here tonight

Nice!!
                  Well just in case i have this on Standby
                  Spoiler:
                  i guess all we need now is a doctor to go with that oh look heres one
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Y'all are gonna need more than one doc by the looks of it
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      The Shrine
                      Spoiler:

Instead of doctor can I have the nurse on the right
                      in this pic? Pretty please?
                      http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...p&cat=50&pos=3
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                        The Shrine
                        Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                          The Shrine
                          Spoiler:

LOL....me too

Comment

One more banner....gotta go after this

Spoiler:

Comment

Finally! I've got onto GW. It's been slow going for me today.

I'm not going to really comment on Broken Ties, really. I actually agree with most of y'all. So, I lied. Get over it.

BT
                              Spoiler:
                              Myself, I don't think John was cold towards Teyla. I liked how he said don't put this on me. She needed to be told that. No, he can't always wait for her decide whether she is going to be on missions or not. She had to make a decision whether she was going to take a break and care for her son or, return to active duty.

She needed to know that Woolsey was pressuring him to start seeking a replacement for her. He still has to answer to somebody also.

Do I like the fact that Kanaan is happy having cookies and milk as though there was nothing wrong. No I DON'T! But, this is what the writers have chosen to do. It's like it's hunky dory or like and Ozzie and Harriet moment.

But, the writer's are going to have to tread softly, due to the fact, she is the only female lead they have now. Think of it, they killed off Weir and gave Carter the shaft. They still need some type of estrogen on the team. But, when I think about it, they obviously write better for an all guy team. Now, don't get the idea I'm bashing anyone, I'm not. I think if they could they would just have RDA, MS, and CJ as lead team at SGA. It seems so to me. I read all the time how they just seem to rehash old eps of SG1. I've no clue, since, I didn't really start watching until SGA premiered in the first place.

Do I think they are going to really do anything with the whole JT thing? No. I don't. That would require the writers to go that extra mile and learn to write with emotions and stuff. Now, I did some of the Farscape stuff and it did work. It to me, is just going to be a work relationship thing now.

I am not going to say that it makes me ill or sick to my stomach or anything else like what has been posted in some of the other threads. It's a show. But, I can say that I can see both sides and understand how the fans feel for their fave characters.

So, what does the future hold? I don't know. But, the whole happy family thing with Kanaan seems a bit to forced. He's got to die, it's a predestined thing.

You know, something going to happen to stir the pot. Mickey isn't out of the picture. He (K) is not a leader nor a potential one. John is a leader.

I did love all the whump! JM, JF, and MD were awesome in this ep! I really loved when Sheppy brought Ronan Tyre's sword at end of the ep! They should have gotten more time than Teyla/Kanaan. Or, We should have gotten to see the scene where Teyla lets John know that she is returning to active duty. I That would have been more interesting the baby bonding scene with TK crap!! I don't care about Kanaan one bit! I don't even like him in the first place. So, those scenes can go to land of flushing if you ask me. They totally dropped the ball to me. They so made regress back like she was in S4 and it sucked big time for me! IF she cares that numbnut so much why is always calling for John! They need to have her stop nutsin around and quit jerking him around. That is my honest opinion. No wonder he was short with her. She needed it.

So now, I'm looking forward to Deadalus Variations! I hope it is without a baby /Kanaan moment. I can only take so many times of Teyla walking through halls of Atlantis carrying the baby scene to use to get her point across. How lame to me!!!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

One more banner....gotta go after this

Spoiler:
                                Oh very nice!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X