Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    LMAO you guys have GOT to see this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb8jQ...eature=related
    LMAO....i like that song....

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
    Janet writes: “Just wondering, is it just the one episode for Amanda Tapping at the moment or are there going to be more later in the season.”

Answer: There should be more than one Amanda appearance in season 5 - but, as I’ve said from the start, it all depends on her schedule.

Travis writes: “Would it be possible for Dr. McKay to acquire the schematics to create a ZPM from a single, human form replicator?”

Answer: Not unless the replicator specifically gave him the information.

Shirt ’n Tie writes: “ Have just heard that SGA will return earlier, (in July)…Is this true or just speculation? If true, any ideas on the UK/Ireland Sky One pick up date?”

Answer: I haven’t heard anything official yet - but it sounds about right. As for when the show will air in the UK/Ireland - no idea.

Tba writes: “Are there any new true ‘alien’ races in s5, like the Asgard?”

Answer: Yep.

Caro writes: “Just wondering, we have heard a lot about Whispers, but could we have some pics/video from some of the other episodes being filmed please?”

Answer: We’ve heard a lot about Whispers because it’s my episode and I have been on set for most of the production. Time permitting, I will drop by set and snap some pics of other episodes (ie. I’ve already posted pics from Search and Rescue and Ghost in the Machine).

GoSpikey writes: “Any chance of us seeing Mr Coolidge again this season?”

Answer: Nope. Sorry.

Ahem writes: “But despite your assurances that Joe F., is/was on the set, we have yet to see even one photo of him. Is there some reason you will not post his photos despite the many pleas from readers?”

Answer: Yep. The reason I haven’t posted any photos is because I haven’t taken any.

MrsB108 writes: “Do any of the characters stand out this year in regards to substantial emotional moments?”

Answer: All of them have some nice, meaty, emotional scenes.
    Thank you MrsB!

Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
    Hi! Has anyone seen this? Joe has dropped some hints.

Atlantis Season 5 Exclusive Preview
    http://stargate.mgm.com/news_detail.php?id=78

Nothing in particular about J/T, but it hints at developing Teyla's relationship with Kanan. On the bright side here is a quote that stirs up hope. "Potential romantic relationships are something that we’ve been really subtle about in the past. I think, much to the delight or perhaps the chagrin of fans, we will be getting into more of the relationship stuff in season five." Though this may deal with the spoilers about Ronon/Jennifer/Rodney. So I wouldn't get too excited, but I still hold out hope that J/T is included in this.
    Thank you BP!

Spoiler:
    they could be referring to both the Rodney/Jen/Ronon and John/Teyla

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Ok, made the RR page for May...

May Round Robin

I did a rough beta on Hope's part too...next up...Donna!

Everyone who has written so far...you all rock! This story is really great!
      YC, thanks for the beta. Please send it me. I will look it over tomorrow. It has been one very stressful day with the emergencies. I am getting a major tension headache.
      sigpic
      Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
      Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
      WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Well seeing as it's so quiet in here tonight i'm off to bed so
        sigpic

Comment

Man you guys are so fast this month with the Round Robin im going to need a few days to catch up with my part as im still not confident enough to do it straight away whilst im her ill post these as im not staying

Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            Man you guys are so fast this month with the Round Robin im going to need a few days to catch up with my part as im still not confident enough to do it straight away whilst im her ill post these as im not staying

Great ones Donna.
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
              Oh, you know. Same old, same old. A little bit of work, a lot of studying for exams. I'm on the home stretch for exams though. My last ones are on Monday. I can smell freedom!

Calvin and Hobbes is the best thing to ever happen to the world. No joke.

Read that little bit of article regarding potential romantic happenings in Season 5. I can only sigh. I don't have much faith that the SGA writers will handle romantic relationships with any kind of finesse. I'd rather not have any than have a jumbled mess. Just give me sexual tension and good fanfics and I'm happy. Joe F. had it right when he said what people really enjoy is the foreplay.

It's all about 'Iron Man' for me this weekend. Does that make me a huge nerd?

Oh, and a great big AWESOME to all those who've posted artwork and fics. Truly, great stuff guys!
              He is funny. I use to love reading his strips.
              Good luck with your exams on Monday.
              I don't trust the writers either, but I was happy with some of what we got last season. I was not expecting that much.
              I can go for UST.. for now.

I'm hoping to see Iron Man too this weekend. Keeping fingers crosses, but definately Prince Caspian in two weeks.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Thanks for the links Donna

I think she updated the two chapters at the same time
              Oh ok. Duh me.
              Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
              Ok guys, this is a quick post. I am just dropping off Part 6 of RR. I had to rush. Work is bad today. I hope you like it.
              Spoiler:

The remaining beasts were being held at bay by the chains anchored to the arena’s ground. The enormous lions with their huge white sharp and jagged fangs paced back and forth, stalking their prey. Their fangs seem more pronounce as the sun rays lit the arena’s floor - striking the anchoring chains. Their growls peregrinated the air in the arena.

--

The audience that had gasped and whispered their fascination after watching Ronon plunging his broadsword into the mouth of one of the enormous the beasts - killing it. Became boisterous again as they watched the spectacle unfolding on the arena’s floor. They had watched Ronon pulling Rodney out of the leaping claws of one of the huge beasts. Cheering and applauding their approval of such a courageous act.

--

After pulling Rodney out of danger, Ronon walked over to the motionless breast and pulled his soiled blade out of the mouth of the lifeless beast. Twirling his sword, he quickly glanced at his teammates and then his eyes looked toward the man that was wearing the fancy garment who had ordered their demise. The edge of his mouth turned up in defiance *smiling* as his eyes reflected his pledge to kill his and his teammates would be executioner as he pointed his sword toward the still sitting man.

--

Sheppard who had barely gotten out of the way of one of the grasping claws of the beast. Turned and looked at the growling beast cautiously. He backed away quickly not taking his attention away from the lunging beast. A chill ran down his spine of how close he came to be maul by the enormous beast, grasping his sword tighter in his hand.

He tried to glance at his teammates. Glancing at Ronon, he noticed that Ronon was standing and pointing his sword at the spectators in the stand, namely that smug looking man with that young girl sitting next to him who was dressed very scantily. Showing more than someone of her age should show. He frowned. He glanced in the direction of Teyla - noticing that Rodney was now standing close by her.

--

Rodney stood on quaver legs feet away from Teyla holding the spear in his hand. Teyla was still struggling against her shackles. “Rodney, please help me!”

Rodney looked at her with uncertainty for a moment. Motioning what could he do, “What? I…don’t think…”

She motioned the rings of the chains, “I need you to placed you spear here.”

“I need you to see if you can loosen a few of the hinges of the chains.” He nodded his understanding. He rushed to her side.

Awesome update hun.
              I'll have to send the links to Donna now.

Thanks Jess for Link. I updated it to Fic link.

See you all tomorrow.
              Last edited by scifan; 02 May 2008, 03:44 PM.

Comment

To start i would like to say hello to everyone! And about John Teyla relation relationship. I wounder why the writers haven´t started it in full?
                I once, have imagined that, one day while the team Teyla, John, Ronon and Mckay are held prisioner of a Michael in a ship, suddently droping of hiperspace and strange new spaceship appears, the ship its a little less small then a Ancient Warship, something like this:
                Then Michael Hiveshipe starts shooting over it, but they seem have no effect over this ship, then the new ship attacks, using a laser lbean like the ones of ancients satelites, damaging completly the hive hiperdrive. Michael sends his all is Darts to attack, they do, but the other ship doesnt seems to care that a few thousands of darts are attacking her, then the right and left side of the opens some windows where a strange half sphers, then they turn on, and from then allot of small white energies balls are shoots, and in a few seconds all the darts are destroyed. Then Michael runs to the prisioners cells, and when he reaches it, the team still there. He looks at then, and rodney starts a question, but doesnt have time to finish it, because they are beam out, leaving a anger Michael looking to a empty space, a guards runs to him and stops, to warn him that all the humans on the food ground are gone, leaving him even more anger.
                The teams finds they himselfs in a control room of a strange ship, it a big chair like the one in Atlantis, in the middle of the room, right in front of then they see from the window(sorry i forgot the english term for it) the Michael Hive. Rodney is amased it the fact that the ships control room is full it ancient tecnology, then the ship shoots from they principal weapons two laser beams, that cuts the hive in 2, and explosion from inside finish the job.
                The team even ask who is they savior, then the chair turn around showing a young man using the same uniform of then. the ship jumps in hiperspace.
                The young man greets then and introduce himself, as Adam, he says to be from the future, and came back to past to change it, he came back because Teyla son, turned Evil on the future, caused allot of destruction, and now is the ruler of pegasus galaxy, And Adam says that he came back to stop Teyla son from turning evil this time and save the future. He takes then to the infirmary, the team realizes that Adam pocess telekinetics powers, since he just wave is hands to open the doors. On the infirmary he use a ancient tecnology to heal the team injuries. And after that he takes then to the cargo zone, on the way the team gets freak out when they see a stranges robotic insects walking around, Adam explains that they replicators, but have been configured only to serve the ship tripulation, and repair the ship if damaged, and they have a programa that destroys any other programs that are input on then, so others replicators can´t try to take control over then. On the cargo room he shops to then five huge box, from one of then he takes out a ZPM and shows it. The Mackay almost has a heart stop of happiness, but then he notice onething, this ones are of a diferent color, bluelight. Adam explains that in the future they found a ancient information about a experiment to create most powerful ZPMs, this ones have the energy of a young sun, they found a way to absorve a star white dwarf energy, each one of this ZPMs contains a energy of a star white dwarf, cacthed on the galaxy center. And the better part, they can be use like they were normal ZPMs, it just a small diference, they have must more power, very must more. He tells then that just one of this ZPM is enought to create a shield to protect a entire planet, and stay active for at least 12 years, and can stay on or 2 if under fire of a fleet of 200 hive ships continous. He also tells then that his ship is named Ragnarok, and uses 5 of this bluelight ZPMs, called S-ZMPs, and she 100% ancient tecnology(i forgot to mentioned that the ship also recipient like the wraith darts, so she can transport thousands of passengers), was found hidden base on ancient laboratory planet very well hidden from the Wraith, she was build but a Ancient named Janus, but he never used it because he received order to evacute to Atlantis. The Wraith never found this planet because he had a especial portal that only allowed Atlantis portal to link to him, and 95% of the planet surface is ocean, so the wraith would never espect to find anything living there, so they ignored the planet and the existence o a huge ancient laboratory on it.
                He also tells then that he is 50% ancient, because a ascended ancient banned by the Others, saw the love that existed between Adam parents, so during the conception he his intervention, Adam would be born it allot of powers to help Atlantis defeat the wraith once for all from the pegasus galaxy, and this way the ascened ancient would get his redemption for the mistake they made that allowed the appearence of the wraith.
                After 30 mins they reach Atlantis, and it Adam help they install 3 S-ZPMs on Atlantis, and Adam also sends the replicators on his ship to go and concert Atlantis damage zones, the city shield changes for a blue very alive, and the city starts working a 100%. (A very new things are found out to exist one the city, new Ancients devices etc.)
                Now i am going to move fast.
                Time pass, and in one mission the team learns that Teyla is Adam mom on the future, while episodes go on, allot of amasing and emotioned scenes between Adam and Teyla go on, love mother son grows up. And in half of the season we learn why John and Adam have became so friends easily, thats because John is the father. Rodney notice one day, while the team is getting ready for mission, that Adam and John have the same mark on their back, and both make the same move when they are playing it their guns. so Rodney it Beckett help, use a hair they got from Adam and compare it John DNA, and the test confirms John alelos on Adam DNA. It this proofs Adam doesnt have any why to escape to the true, and confirms that John is really is father. This will change Teyla a John relationship, and we see then getting close, and the flame between then grows larger. Of course, in the end of the season Adam dies saving Teyla first baby(i dont know the name of her first son yet) from Michael(He is stabed from behind, and when he dies, baby Adam is born. Angered John finish Michael onced for all, using Adam especial sword and cuts Michael in two. Adult Adam disapear, because future had be changed. In the end we see Teyla it young Adam on her arms on the infirmary, then John, arrive and sits on the chair close to her, and cries of hapiness, the rest of the team and friends joins them on this happy day. Anda Adam becames oficial the first child being born on Atlantis in 10.000 years.

This is how i imagined a entire season all bout John and Teyla relationship.
                Forgiven my bad english i should have allot of written errors, i am Portuguese, so you guys understand.
                Last edited by Silvius; 02 May 2008, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvius View Post
                  To start i would like to say hello to everyone! And about John Teyla relation relationship. I wounder why the writers haven´t started it in full?
                  Spoiler:
                  I once, have imagined that, one day while the team Teyla, John, Ronon and Mckay are held prisioner of a Michael in a ship, suddently droping of hiperspace and strange new spaceship appears, the ship its a little less small then a Ancient Warship, something like this:
                  Then Michael Hiveshipe starts shooting over it, but they seem have no effect over this ship, then the new ship attacks, using a laser lbean like the ones of ancients satelites, damaging completly the hive hiperdrive. Michael sends his all is Darts to attack, they do, but the other ship doesnt seems to care that a few thousands of darts are attacking her, then the right and left side of the opens some windows where a strange half sphers, then they turn on, and from then allot of small white energies balls are shoots, and in a few seconds all the darts are destroyed. Then Michael runs to the prisioners cells, and when he reaches it, the team still there. He looks at then, and rodney starts a question, but doesnt have time to finish it, because they are beam out, leaving a anger Michael looking to a empty space, a guards runs to him and stops, to warn him that all the humans on the food ground are gone, leaving him even more anger.
                  The teams finds they himselfs in a control room of a strange ship, it a big chair like the one in Atlantis, in the middle of the room, right in front of then they see from the window(sorry i forgot the english term for it) the Michael Hive. Rodney is amased it the fact that the ships control room is full it ancient tecnology, then the ship shoots from they principal weapons two laser beams, that cuts the hive in 2, and explosion from inside finish the job.
                  The team even ask who is they savior, then the chair turn around showing a young man using the same uniform of then. the ship jumps in hiperspace.
                  The young man greets then and introduce himself, as Adam, he says to be from the future, and came back to past to change it, he came back because Teyla son, turned Evil on the future, caused allot of destruction, and now is the ruler of pegasus galaxy, And Adam says that he came back to stop Teyla son from turning evil this time and save the future. He takes then to the infirmary, the team realizes that Adam pocess telekinetics powers, since he just wave is hands to open the doors. On the infirmary he use a ancient tecnology to heal the team injuries. And after that he takes then to the cargo zone, on the way the team gets freak out when they see a stranges robotic insects walking around, Adam explains that they replicators, but have been configured only to serve the ship tripulation, and repair the ship if damaged, and they have a programa that destroys any other programs that are input on then, so others replicators can´t try to take control over then. On the cargo room he shops to then five huge box, from one of then he takes out a ZPM and shows it. The Mackay almost has a heart stop of happiness, but then he notice onething, this ones are of a diferent color, bluelight. Adam explains that in the future they found a ancient information about a experiment to create most powerful ZPMs, this ones have the energy of a young sun, they found a way to absorve a star white dwarf energy, each one of this ZPMs contains a energy of a star white dwarf, cacthed on the galaxy center. And the better part, they can be use like they were normal ZPMs, it just a small diference, they have must more power, very must more. He tells then that just one of this ZPM is enought to create a shield to protect a entire planet, and stay active for at least 12 years, and can stay on or 2 if under fire of a fleet of 200 hive ships continous. He also tells then that his ship is named Ragnarok, and uses 5 of this bluelight ZPMs, called S-ZMPs, and she 100% ancient tecnology(i forgot to mentioned that the ship also recipient like the wraith darts, so she can transport thousands of passengers), was found hidden base on ancient laboratory planet very well hidden from the Wraith, she was build but a Ancient named Janus, but he never used it because he received order to evacute to Atlantis. The Wraith never found this planet because he had a especial portal that only allowed Atlantis portal to link to him, and 95% of the planet surface is ocean, so the wraith would never espect to find anything living there, so they ignored the planet and the existence o a huge ancient laboratory on it.
                  He also tells then that he is 50% ancient, because a ascended ancient banned by the Others, saw the love that existed between Adam parents, so during the conception he his intervention, Adam would be born it allot of powers to help Atlantis defeat the wraith once for all from the pegasus galaxy, and this way the ascened ancient would get his redemption for the mistake they made that allowed the appearence of the wraith.
                  After 30 mins they reach Atlantis, and it Adam help they install 3 S-ZPMs on Atlantis, and Adam also sends the replicators on his ship to go and concert Atlantis damage zones, the city shield changes for a blue very alive, and the city starts working a 100%. (A very new things are found out to exist one the city, new Ancients devices etc.)
                  Time pass, and in one mission the team learns that Teyla is Adam mom on the future, while episodes go on, allot of amasing and emotioned scenes between Adam and Teyla go on, love mother son grows up. And in half of the season we learn why John and Adam have became so friends easily, thats because John is the father. Rodney notice one day, while the team is getting ready for mission, that Adam and John have the same mark on their back, and both make the same move when they are playing it their guns. so Rodney it Beckett help, use a hair they got from Adam and compare it John DNA, and the test confirms John alelos on Adam DNA. It this proofs Adam doesnt have any why to escape to the true, and confirms that John is really is father. This will change Teyla a John relationship, and we see then getting close, and the flame between then grows larger. Of course, in the end of the season Adam dies saving Teyla first baby(i dont know the name of her first son yet) from Michael(He is stabed from behind, and when he dies, baby Adam is born. Angered John finish Michael onced for all, using Adam especial sword and cuts Michael in two. Adult Adam disapear, because future had be changed. In the end we see Teyla it young Adam on her arms on the infirmary, then John, arrive and sits on the chair close to her, and cries of hapiness, the rest of the team and friends joins them on this happy day. Anda Adam becames oficial the first child being born on Atlantis in 10.000 years.

Forgiven my bad english i should have allot of written errors, i am Portuguese, so you guys understand
                  First thing first.

Welcome to the JT Thread Silvius!!!!!

I don't know why they haven't done more with John and Teyla. It's a mystery to me too.
                  I loved your idea for a season. Is it in story form too?? It would be an awesome fanfic.
                  Spoiler:
                  The whole idea with the hybrid ship that Janus made, Adam and it was so cool with the replicator that repairs. Awesome idea. All of it!!!

Last art for the night. Will post on Beya some time tomorrow.

Goodnight.

Comment

Scifan Awesome artwork

Welcome to the JT family Silvius

I'm sure you will have a great time in here... and don't hesitate to jump in... we take in all our new young family members under our wings,, so if there is anything you are wondering about,, ask and we will try to help out and find an answer...

Read great JT fics... or Yappi's hilarious pic fics , watch great videos, artwork... and join in on our discussions.. and most important HAVE FUN
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Says the one who saved me a ton of time and sent me the whole RR.

Thanks again, BTW!
                      *shrug* Copy and paste. I wouldn't know how to put it on a website!

You're welcome

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      huh,what's quite funny....did i make a joke

well i think the grammar stuff is like using the right words i.e. your or you're...stuff like that maybe *shrugs* I dunno

A kitten.....awwwwwwwwwwwwwww cute wittle fluffy wuffy kittens....I wish i could

So you still here,thought you were leaving
                      That you needed to get a life

So - you said you were better at grammar, but you don't even know the difference yourself?

Well, why can't you?

I left! After 5 minutes of stalling

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                      YC, thanks for the beta. Please send it me. I will look it over tomorrow. It has been one very stressful day with the emergencies. I am getting a major tension headache.
                      *hugs Hope*

[IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/Jt%20Banners/Untitled211.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/Jt%20Banners/Untitled222.jpg[/IMG
                      Take your time Donna! Great sigs

Spoiler:

Forgiven my bad english i should have allot of written errors, i am Portuguese, so you guys understand.
                      Welcome to the thread Silvius!!

I love your country Really beautiful there
                      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Thank you all for welcoming in this so happy way!
                        About Portugal! Yah! its beautiful, but corruption is destroying it piece by piece.

You guys loved my idea for a season Teyla John?
                        If you did i will have a big pleasure i writing my full history! If i could i would send it to the series productors a copy of it, so they wake up and make SGA that already is a amazing show into a hiper amazing show! I know that the people love this kind of family love episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                          Great ones Donna.
                          Thanks Padme

welcome to the Jt Thread
                          Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          First thing first.

Welcome to the JT Thread Silvius!!!!!

I don't know why they haven't done more with John and Teyla. It's a mystery to me too.
                          I loved your idea for a season. Is it in story form too?? It would be an awesome fanfic.
                          Spoiler:
                          The whole idea with the hybrid ship that Janus made, Adam and it was so cool with the replicator that repairs. Awesome idea. All of it!!!

Goodnight.
                          Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                          *shrug* Copy and paste. I wouldn't know how to put it on a website!

You're welcome

That you needed to get a life

So - you said you were better at grammar, but you don't even know the difference yourself?

Well, why can't you?

I left! After 5 minutes of stalling

*hugs Hope*

Take your time Donna! Great sigs

Welcome to the thread Silvius!!

I love your country Really beautiful there
                          Thanks Hun i love the wallie as well done
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Goodnight.
                            That is beautiful sci!!
                            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Got another pic fic

Indecent Proposal

On a side note, can any post the four parts of the RR or the links to them? I'll try to put up the page today.
                              Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                              LMAO you guys have GOT to see this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb8jQ...eature=related
                              Love the pic-fic YappiChick and thanks for the link gater that vid was awesome.
                              Spoiler:

Welcome to the thread Silvius.
                              Ok, made the RR page for May...

May Round Robin

I did a rough beta on Hope's part too...next up...Donna!

Everyone who has written so far...you all rock! This story is really great!
                              Thanks for the link YappiChick.
                              http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...ntitled211.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...ntitled222.jpg

Goodnight.
                              DONNA and sci - beautiful artwork i love them great job both of you.
                              Last edited by wraithlord; 03 May 2008, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Nice work Donna! Especially the second one

Hi Silvius!!!

Gorgeous!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X