John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
    I just have to get the DVD for season 4 to watch the episodes I missed and then I'll be caught up to start watching Season 5 (though I still am thinking about not watching Whispers)

Kimberly
    Well what you could do is wait and see what others say about it...Who knows,it might not be as bad as you think
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      WOOHOO....YAY ME.... I didn't even notice.....It's ok for a quiet little mouse like me
      HA! I remember congratulating you on 4000 posts not long after I started posting

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Where is everyone Is it just me and you here TF......Oh well i might just go and cap some eps!
        I had just left!

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
        Very beautiful!

Hey everyone, I've been looking over the thread and decided to post that I support John and Teyla. Especially this season with Teyla's pregnancy, John seems like he's taken over the husband role with his care about Teyla. I probably won't post here often but I just wanted to give my support. Happy shipping.
        Welcome to the thread Krissie!

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
        Just quickly stopping by as i can't stay for long i just wanted to post a icon i did hope you all like it

oh and welcome Krissie.
        Love it WL!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Hee hee. I know I can be confusing.
        And thanks.
        Well -- good thing you explain things while you make others confusing
        Just kidding Thanks again

Congrats on 6000 posts Linda!
        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          OT:
          Spoiler:
          Its if the player interferes with play, they problem is what do people count as interfering with play If there was a clear set of rules as to what was interfering and what wasn't then it would work fine but they just leave it up to individual judgement so its a mess!

HEHE! Totally We just need to see more of Shep in Teyla's room full stop!

Not as far as I know...
          Spoiler:
          JM has said that he wanted to introduce a team in an ep and those that survived that ep would become recurring characters. Now we know that both Vega and Porter become recurring so I don't think they would bring in three new recurring characters. That's how I've read things but I might be wrong

OT
          Spoiler:
          yeah the offiside rule is just a complete shambles as far as i'm concerned....If they just come out and say right this is interfering with play and then maybe folks wouldn't get so confused and annoyed by it....even the commentators get confused so what chance have we got

Yep,let's start a campaign for more Shep in Teyla's quarters

Oh yeahhhhhhh,that's right
          Spoiler:
          Vega and Porter are supposed to be recurring,isn't Porter played by Nicole De Boer?
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome Krissie and congrats Linda on 6000!
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

HA! I remember congratulating you on 4000 posts not long after I started posting

That was what,like 2 years ago

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
              I had just left!

Congrats on 6000 posts Linda!
              You did...because you were still at the bottome of the page as being online and thanks TF!

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
              Welcome Krissie and congrats Linda on 6000!
              Thanks WP!!
              sigpic

Comment

Yep,let's start a campaign for more Shep in Teyla's quarters

Oh yeahhhhhhh,that's right
                Spoiler:
                Vega and Porter are supposed to be recurring,isn't Porter played by Nicole De Boer?
                Totally! Something else for the S5 wish list!

Spoiler:
                Yup, I liked her in The Dead Zone I think she fits perfectly for what they want of that character

Comment

That was what,like 2 years ago
                  No, just feels like it Its actually only three months ago cos I didn't post until Febuary

Comment

Totally! Something else for the S5 wish list!

Spoiler:
                    Yup, I liked her in The Dead Zone I think she fits perfectly for what they want of that character

Yup along with more hugging and more kissing and more whumping so they can lie in the infirmary side by side did i miss anything

She was also really good in DS9!

No, just feels like it Its actually only three months ago cos I didn't post until Febuary

Is that all....Geez it seems longer!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yup along with more hugging and more kissing and more whumping so they can lie in the infirmary side by side did i miss anything
                      Sparring!

Is that all....Geez it seems longer!
                      Yup and now I wouldn't know what I'd do without my JT family! Awwwwwwwww, got all mushy for a sec

Comment

Sparring!

Yup and now I wouldn't know what I'd do without my JT family! Awwwwwwwww, got all mushy for a sec

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....DOH....How could i forget that *slaps self hard*

Me's think Shep likes getting his butt whipped way too much

You,mushy.....NEVER

Yup i wouldn't know what i'd do without my JT family either....They really come through for you when you need them most
                        sigpic

Comment

Me's think Shep likes getting his butt whipped way too much
                          And I just hate seeing that happen!

Ooooo, The Full Monty's on C4! Sheffield in all its... um... glory!

Edit: Robert Carlyle is wearing a blades shirt

Comment

And I just hate seeing that happen!

Ooooo, The Full Monty's on C4! Sheffield in all its... um... glory!

uh huh,of course you do

Oh really,and a um...Scot leading the way

Oh cazz...Just 89 posts till you reach the big 2000 milestone and custom avatar time
                            sigpic

Comment

Hiya Elf! Hope you recoup as fast as possible!

OT:

Here's the link to some BTS pics of my short film

http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk256/JckBTSpics/

Very nice pictures Cazz!. Looks like everyone is having lots of fun! but wow, looking very cold too!.

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                              Hey y'all!!

I'd just like to say a huge THANK YOU to you guys for all your support with the play!! it was more fun than i've had in a while (in terms of non-stargate related things, of course) and it's all over now..... but i'm so glad I did it and that you guys were so supportive!!! *hugs all around*

gotta run now, be back later
                              I'm so glad your play went well and that you had lots of fun!.

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post

--------
                              "The Return 1"
                              1. Rodney's "Do you really have pizzas? Cos it's a shame to see them go to waste? No- uh........ *runs off*"- got to love that guy. And the look John gave him- wow!
                              2. They really liked the graphic for going through the wormhole- I swear I saw it about 4 times in just 1 ep. That's got to ba a record.
                              3. The Athosian forehead-2-forehead thing Tey & John did. And then him saying "Take Care" to her- so quietly, & with that smile! *faints*
                              Talking of which, I made this last year from a cap of that moment (them touching foreheads):

J/T fic soon! Promise!!!!!!
                              Laura.
                              Very nice painting!.

Originally posted by mrs.Jackson982 View Post
                              HEY EVERYONE!!! sorry I havnt been arou in, like, a month. I just never really had the time. But, lucky for you, im gonna be on ALLLLLL night and because I havnt been on in a while, here you go:
                              Definitely a squee moment!. LOL!

Hey Asgard, NP.

I'm experimenting with more textures.

Thanks TF.

Spoiler:
                              On my old version of Gimp I have an icon that lets me blend two colors. I haven't figured out how to do it on the update version on my PC.
                              Anyways: In the tool bar for GIMP is two squares. One is black the other white. I usually keep one black and then choose another color from the texture that I'll be using. Blend tool aka gradient tool(on mine it's a square icon that has black fading to white)I click and drag my cursor til I like the blend I get. (I hope this make sense )
                              After that, I pick the cap. Freestyle edit anything I don't want. Use smudge and blur to feather out the edges, then layer the texture on top.(I have to make sure it's in a new layer.) After it's anchored, I use opaciaty to opague it. Then I use blur or smudge around the faces and or skin to take out the pattern.

I hope that helps. Sorry if I confused you more.

I'll see if I can figure it out. lol!
                              I hope she's ok.
                              Thanks Cazz.

Thanks WL!!!
                              Sig and icon to go with the wallie

I'll try to be on later. Busy day today.
                              Wow!...very pretty wallie, banner and icon!. You are a pro now with adding layers!. Very nice Scifan!
                              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Oh really,and a um...Scot leading the way

Oh cazz...Just 89 posts till you reach the big 2000 milestone and custom avatar time
                                The Scot's chickening out!

I know! Don't think I can manage that many in one day! But I can try

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                                Very nice pictures Cazz!. Looks like everyone is having lots of fun! but wow, looking very cold too!.
                                It wasn't freezing, not for the UK anyway , I was ok in my coat but the actors were frozen! Natalie had a blanket thrown at her everytime we cut! It even managed to get in one of the shots cos we were filming a medium close up so everyone was like, its okay to keep it around your legs, and then when we watched the rushes... and all shouted 'the blanket!' luckily we have it covered in other angles

Comment

Working...
                                X