Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome update TF.
    Spoiler:
    I thought all the detail was right on, especially adding the other "slave girl" sitting next to the main dude. Great, great part.

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
      Nobody's here! Oh well.

Round Robin Part 4:

Un-beta'd..

Spoiler:
      ~Part 4 ~

Ronon stepped farther into the Arena first. He knew that he was the strongest fighter when it came to swords.

Sheppard had proven to be a skilled warrior himself, but not quite as experienced.

They had to win this fight, no matter what. It was up to him and Sheppard to make sure they won, and to keep Rodney alive.

Teyla was chained in the middle of the Arena, like the young warrior had told them. She was struggling violently against her chains, trying to get closer to them. Ronon could hear chains and roars coming from behind the bars.

There were doors with bars spread out over the Arena. Six of them, and no doubt that that’s where the animals were being held.

“Sounds like Lions,” Sheppard said from beside him.

Ronon remembered those animals, Sheppard had shown Teyla and himself pictures of them about a year back. What were behind those bars, were animals similar to the Lions.

Rodney was standing behind them, spear in his hand. Ronon could see that his hands were shaking slightly, and his knuckles were white because he was holding onto the spear so tightly.

He took hold of the spear, showing Rodney how to hold it properly.

Rodney adjusted his grip, mimicking his pose. Ronon nodded, focusing on his surroundings once again.

The man that had ordered for the fight to begin, sat back down, a glass of wine in his right hand, a young girl dressed in an outfit similar to Teyla’s by his left side.

He raised his hand slowly. “Open the cells!”

The cell doors opened smoothly, and the creatures ran out of the shadows.

Ronon ran towards the middle, Sheppard and Rodney following him instantly.

The animal to his right leaped up, his mouth open wide, and his teeth shining in the light of the torches.

Ronon leaned back, barely out of reach of the claws aiming for his head.

The chain was keeping the beast from moving that inch further, and to tear off his head. It pulled at the chain with all of his strength, but it didn’t give.

Ronon roared, raised his sword, and plunged it deep into the mouth of the beast.

The audience gasped, whispering. Never had a warrior killed one of the ‘lions’ before.

He blocked out the sound of the people in the Arena, and he could hear Teyla’s voice all of a sudden. She was yelling for him look out.

He turned in time to see Sheppard duck out of the way of one of the beasts. And Rodney was completely unaware of the beast coming towards him at full speed.

Ronon pulled Rodney out of the line of danger, to where Teyla was.

There were 5 beasts left, and just the 2 of them.

This really, really sucked.

Sorry, I know it's way too long
      Great update. I like where this is going. A nice little thing to read before class.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Hi everybody ! How are you feeling ?
        I think it is!!

Oh, that is soo cool!
        Spoiler:
        Love that she woke up twice, and the way you described it all! Great job!
        Thank you
        Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Awww. Thanks Asgard. I had a few idea, but I went with that instead.

Hee heee. Thanks Laura.
        I almost did something like a Princess Leia part in Jabba's palace, but decided against it.

Here are two more arts I did today. Man, I wonder why my house is a mess.

Very well because it's really interesting
        Wow they are fantastic and I have to say that the first one is my fav
        Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        sadly no.... BUT!! I do have.... THIS!!.... Preview of the epiluge for He Is Mine.....

Spoiler:
        The sounds of water crashing against rocks and sand woke her from a deep sleep, but when she woke up she found herself looking out the window of a hut, made similar to her old place before she met John Sheppard. Her neck felt wierd until she felt it, a good sized scar was there, and just by touching it made her nearly throw up. She slowly got out of the bed she was in. How did she get there? Was she dead?

She had a dark green to brown dress on, most likely what she had been put in when placed within the casket, then she remembered everything, and nearly swooned on her feet, 'John!' She thought in horror, she had lost him to that white haired demoness! But where was she? Another planet?

She left the hut and went outside, and noticed several things, the first being that only a few more huts were seen, yet none looked lived in, and the sounds of water was coming from the lake nearby, rocks and sand lined the beach, and she was unsure if the refelction a long ways off was Atlantis or just a figment of her mind.

"It is about time you woke up" a voice said from behind her. Teyla twirled around and found herself face to face with a older looking man, "I found you inside a wooden box, you were a mess from the water and such, the glass in the water dug into your box, made holes in it and let in the water, it didn't do you much good. It is about time you got up."

"Where.... am I?" Teyla asked. The man looked like Lorne for some reason, she couldn't help but think it.

"Well, you are on Telfas, my homeland, I could not help but think you an angel that came from the star that fell out of the sky several months ago." the man said, then he said, smacking himself in the face, "oh how stupid of me, I am called Lu."

"I am Teyla." Teyla said in response, but she wondered what he meant, 'the star that fell from the sky? does he mean Atlantis?' But she didn't ask him what he meant as he then all but pulled her towards the deeper jungle. Away from the water, and what was truely Atlantis just barely seen on the herizon.
        Are ya happy Linda? there is more to come, in the sense that Ni Chang has a bad dream and sees Teyla in it and wakes up just as Teyla gets attacked by something, (dunno what yet, still working on it)
        I'm sure Linda will be. Me too
        Originally posted by Mayra View Post
        YAY!!! i'm sooo happy for you Elf!!!! SQUEEEEE!!!!

WOW!!! more beautiful artwork!. Nice job scifan, wraithlord and TeylaFan!. Sorry if i missed anyone, i didn't come buy yesterday and i'm trying to catch up and see all the lovely artwork!.

Cool! thanks for the update MrsB!. Oh and i love your Supernatural sig that i've seen rotate! LOL!.

I agree with everyone, 2, 3 and 4 are very good possibilities!

YAY!!!...i can't wait for tonights episode!!!! Thanks for the insite!

More Pretty art work! awesome asgard!
        Thank you so much
        Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        Okay these are kind of lame but ill post them anyway

I don't understand what mean lame but I think it's critic and I disagree it's really good and the first one is really beautiful
        [QUOTE=Padme18;8160748]Drum roll....

RR Part 3

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        Great update...
        Wow it's really interesting
        Spoiler:
        and I have to say that I'm glad that we understand clearly that in the hand to hand fight without Teyla they are in difficulty. But I like the idea that John has to come and save her, while besides they are so well wearing (?)
        Great work

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
        Janet writes: “Just wondering, is it just the one episode for Amanda Tapping at the moment or are there going to be more later in the season.”

Answer: There should be more than one Amanda appearance in season 5 - but, as I’ve said from the start, it all depends on her schedule.

Travis writes: “Would it be possible for Dr. McKay to acquire the schematics to create a ZPM from a single, human form replicator?”

Answer: Not unless the replicator specifically gave him the information.

Shirt ’n Tie writes: “ Have just heard that SGA will return earlier, (in July)…Is this true or just speculation? If true, any ideas on the UK/Ireland Sky One pick up date?”

Answer: I haven’t heard anything official yet - but it sounds about right. As for when the show will air in the UK/Ireland - no idea.

Tba writes: “Are there any new true ‘alien’ races in s5, like the Asgard?”

Answer: Yep.

Caro writes: “Just wondering, we have heard a lot about Whispers, but could we have some pics/video from some of the other episodes being filmed please?”

Answer: We’ve heard a lot about Whispers because it’s my episode and I have been on set for most of the production. Time permitting, I will drop by set and snap some pics of other episodes (ie. I’ve already posted pics from Search and Rescue and Ghost in the Machine).

GoSpikey writes: “Any chance of us seeing Mr Coolidge again this season?”

Answer: Nope. Sorry.

Ahem writes: “But despite your assurances that Joe F., is/was on the set, we have yet to see even one photo of him. Is there some reason you will not post his photos despite the many pleas from readers?”

Answer: Yep. The reason I haven’t posted any photos is because I haven’t taken any.

MrsB108 writes: “Do any of the characters stand out this year in regards to substantial emotional moments?”

Answer: All of them have some nice, meaty, emotional scenes.
        Thanks for the update and great question
        Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
        Hi! Has anyone seen this? Joe has dropped some hints.

Atlantis Season 5 Exclusive Preview
        http://stargate.mgm.com/news_detail.php?id=78

Nothing in particular about J/T, but it hints at developing Teyla's relationship with Kanan. On the bright side here is a quote that stirs up hope. "Potential romantic relationships are something that we’ve been really subtle about in the past. I think, much to the delight or perhaps the chagrin of fans, we will be getting into more of the relationship stuff in season five." Though this may deal with the spoilers about Ronon/Jennifer/Rodney. So I wouldn't get too excited, but I still hold out hope that J/T is included in this.
        Thanks for the link
        Spoiler:
        I don't know what to think I didn't even imagine a relationship in Stargate and finally I was glad at least we had hints. I would want more but I haven't too much hope.
        What does it mean about Kanaan ? Besides I'm not too happy with the Rodney Keller Ronon. Ronon and Rodney start to work together and if we have another sort of relationship like John Rodney (competitive) I'm not too happy. And more Keller just come and has yet 2 love interests like Sam in the start. Teyla had none, I hope they won't continue the Kanaan Teyla storyline. And more importantly if they are decided to do us a Rodney Keller Ronon relationship while they are all main cast I hope we will have things too for the JT. I won't be nice but to be honest while until now I like Keller it could be for me a reason to really dislike her.
        I'm sorry I know nothing perhaps I'm critic while it's a really great news I'm perhaps a little too much pesimistic

Nobody's here! Oh well.

Round Robin Part 4:

Un-beta'd..

Spoiler:
        ~Part 4 ~

Ronon stepped farther into the Arena first. He knew that he was the strongest fighter when it came to swords.

Sheppard had proven to be a skilled warrior himself, but not quite as experienced.

They had to win this fight, no matter what. It was up to him and Sheppard to make sure they won, and to keep Rodney alive.

Teyla was chained in the middle of the Arena, like the young warrior had told them. She was struggling violently against her chains, trying to get closer to them. Ronon could hear chains and roars coming from behind the bars.

There were doors with bars spread out over the Arena. Six of them, and no doubt that that’s where the animals were being held.

Ronon remembered those animals, Sheppard had shown Teyla and himself pictures of them about a year back. What were behind those bars, were animals similar to the Lions.

Rodney was standing behind them, spear in his hand. Ronon could see that his hands were shaking slightly, and his knuckles were white because he was holding onto the spear so tightly.

Rodney adjusted his grip, mimicking his pose. Ronon nodded, focusing on his surroundings once again.

The man that had ordered for the fight to begin, sat back down, a glass of wine in his right hand, a young girl dressed in an outfit similar to Teyla’s by his left side.

The animal to his right leaped up, his mouth open wide, and his teeth shining in the light of the torches.

The chain was keeping the beast from moving that inch further, and to tear off his head. It pulled at the chain with all of his strength, but it didn’t give.

Ronon roared, raised his sword, and plunged it deep into the mouth of the beast.

The audience gasped, whispering. Never had a warrior killed one of the ‘lions’ before.

He blocked out the sound of the people in the Arena, and he could hear Teyla’s voice all of a sudden. She was yelling for him look out.

He turned in time to see Sheppard duck out of the way of one of the beasts. And Rodney was completely unaware of the beast coming towards him at full speed.

Wow Wow Wow so intersting and I agree exciting I love it. great work
        sigpic
        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Awesome update TF.
          Spoiler:
          I thought all the detail was right on, especially adding the other "slave girl" sitting next to the main dude. Great, great part.
          Thanks MrsB I was hoping you'd notice that Thanks!!

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          Great update. I like where this is going. A nice little thing to read before class.
          Thank you!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
          Wow Wow Wow so intersting and I agree exciting I love it. great work
          Thanks asgard!
          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Nobody's here! Oh well.

Round Robin Part 4:

Un-beta'd..

Spoiler:
            ~Part 4 ~

Again, the official line is that i'm not here....................

BUT

Good work, TeylaFan Very nice They dunno what they've got themselves into, hiring our team as Gladiators
            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Once again my muse had a stupid idea. But I wanted to do something a little mysterious about Teyla to stick with the ep Suspicion lol

Spoiler:

sigpic
              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

LMAO you guys have GOT to see this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb8jQ...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                  Again, the official line is that i'm not here....................

BUT

Good work, TeylaFan Very nice They dunno what they've got themselves into, hiring our team as Gladiators
                  Thanks That voice in the wind is so kind...

Once again my muse had a stupid idea. But I wanted to do something a little mysterious about Teyla to stick with the ep Suspicion lol

Spoiler:

Nice

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Oh Thanks WL
                    OT
                    Spoiler:
                    Stay safe and enjoy.
                    Np sci
                    OT
                    Spoiler:
                    I enjoyed the storm it only lasted a little while but it was fun especially when all the doors and windows started shaking...you see we don't get many storms like that here so i love it whenever we get one.

Thanks! And it's storming here too!!
                    Your welcome TF and
                    Spoiler:
                    i hope you enjoyed the storm oh and i can't read your part of the RR fic yet as I've only started reading the first part but i hope to read your part soon.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    Awesome as always!!
                    Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                    WOW!!! more beautiful artwork!. Nice job scifan, wraithlord and TeylaFan!. Sorry if i missed anyone, i didn't come buy yesterday and i'm trying to catch up and see all the lovely artwork!.[/B]
                    Thanks Linda and Mayra.
                    Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    DONNA those aren't lame they're awesome great job.
                    Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                    Nice updates to the RR everybody!!

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    I was going to take a taekwondo class tommorrow after taking a little hiatus, so I thought I'd do a little practicing . . . and I broke my toe doing a jump.

It's feeling rather painful . . .
                    Sorry to hear that WP i hope your toe gets better soon.
                    Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                    Good morining (again) y'all!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! The play was AWESOME!!! In the morning performance we had a real tough audience, cuz even though it's a comedy, we got like 1 laugh and a murmur thoughout the whole play!!! Then I had to go to vlasses afterwards..... but it was basically a half day of school work for me And my friend and I screwed up one of our scenes! We accidentally cut about a page of dialogue

THEN THE EVENING PERFORMANCE.... there's no words for it!! it was that awesome!! a few lines got messed up, of course, but the audience didn't konw it, and the audience was one hell of a lot better! They laughed practically every other second, it was hilarious just to watch them laugh from the sidelines! And we had fun. There were lots of funny inside jokes that happened between the cast and crew, which made it all that more fun! And that made me think of stargate cuz the cast is always talking about these funny moments they have that get them through the day, and thet's what my group's got! My mum, grandma, grandpa, 5 friends & my english teacher saw it and they all loved it!! (even though it's really wierd...but i'm liking it more and more now)

I've got two more performances today, one in the morning and one in the evening. My friend from Seattle flew in yesterday for a reunion for 5 of our really close friends, and she'll be seeing the play too!!!

All that good luck you guys gave us really worked!!! *hugs* now if we could have just a little more of it for today...
                    Great to hear JT4L glad it went ok and I'm sure today's performance will go even better.
                    I did something else too
                    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Those are lovely asgard.
                    Last edited by wraithlord; 02 May 2008, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                      LMAO you guys have GOT to see this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb8jQ...eature=related
                      BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh my god! That cracked me up! There are tears! Just priceless.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                        Your welcome TF and
                        Spoiler:
                        i hope you enjoyed the storm oh and i can't read your part of the RR fic yet as I've only started reading the first part but i hope to read your part soon.
                        I did
                        Spoiler:
                        Hope you did too Cool! Already posted it so..

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Got another pic fic

Indecent Proposal

On a side note, can any post the four parts of the RR or the links to them? I'll try to put up the page today.
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                            Got another pic fic

Indecent Proposal

On a side note, can any post the four parts of the RR or the links to them? I'll try to put up the page today.
                            Oh cool - I'll read it later

I have them all on my computer, want me to mail them to you?

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                              BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh my god! That cracked me up! There are tears! Just priceless.
                              I know! Ha

Comment

Oh cool - I'll read it later

I have them all on my computer, want me to mail them to you?
                                That would be wonderful! Thanks!
                                sigpic
                                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X