No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My throat is dead. I'm shaking like a bloody leaf! LOL! I was jumping up and down and... ! ! ! ! !

Wanna come to Manchester with me???
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      My throat is dead. I'm shaking like a bloody leaf! LOL! I was jumping up and down and... ! ! ! ! !

Wanna come to Manchester with me???
      Take a drink of something very strong...

I widsh i could
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Yes somewhat happy.......Now i wait patiently for the rest
        Somehow I wonder if I am out of the death zone but then I end up doing the backstroke into it without knowingly doing so.....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Here's a new wallie

Beautiful work as always scifan!!!

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
          Oh dear, I haven't been following this thread, shame on me.

I come bearing gifts, though, hopefully that will get me some forgiveness.

A JT animated sig.

Full version (under spoiler for size)
          Spoiler:

(acceptable size for GW)

Sooo cool!!!!!...i love it EG!!!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          Totally OT--

Spoiler:
          We got the house! SQUEEEEE!!! Well, escrow starts cloing today which means there are a million and a half things that need to get done. (hopefully, there will be no problems, but the eternal pessimist is waiting...)

So, if I'm not here a lot, that's why.

And if I am here a lot in the next month it's because I'm avoiding doing the things I should be doing
          Congrats YC on your new home!!!!

Another day, another pic fic...

Bling bling
          LOL!!! Rodney should know better than to listen to John! LOL!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          Icon challenge entries:

and this won most creative:

Awesome icons Cazz!!!. These are my two favorites!!!

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
          I think you got it all!

Hehe Maybe when I get it to look more like Teyla than it does now...
          Well, i'll definitely be looking forward to seeing it when you get it to where your happy!.
          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
            Beautiful work as always scifan!!!

Sooo cool!!!!!...i love it EG!!!

Congrats YC on your new home!!!!

LOL!!! Rodney should know better than to listen to John! LOL!

Well, i'll definitely be looking forward to seeing it when you get it to where your happy!.
            Thanks. Mayra.

BBL.... maybe

Comment

Well guys, after my excitement of the evening, I feel I must retire and get another hour of study time in. Dunno what I'm gonna study but I shall...

Night all!
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!OMG!

Spoiler:
                My surgery has been moved up!! Instead of having it May 12th, it is Monday, May 5th!! I am so excited! OMG! It is this coming Monday! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! YES! Thank God! Can you just imagine, that by Christmas I may be on my way to being an 'Sexy Elf!'-

YAY!!! i'm sooo happy for you Elf!!!! SQUEEEEE!!!!

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                A siggie

Spoiler:
                Here you go Linda and an Icon for good measure.

Sorry Teyla is almost cut out. It was hard to get the right size.
                Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                I made a sig hope you all like it
                Spoiler:

and now i have to go off again as it's getting late here so good night everyone.
                Thanks Nina, Maff and GNB

Here's one more, but it's not the greatest.
                WOW!!! more beautiful artwork!. Nice job scifan, wraithlord and TeylaFan!. Sorry if i missed anyone, i didn't come buy yesterday and i'm trying to catch up and see all the lovely artwork!.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                Kristen writes: “What’s going on with “Hexed”? or is that mentioned in the above list?”

Answer: Hexed is still a possibility.

PG15 writes: “Are you guys hiring Production Assistants right now (or anything)?”

Answer: Don’t believe we are. Sorry.

PG15 also writes: “I think you made a typo there, Joe. The mid-season 2-parter is episodes 10 and 11, not 9 and 10.”

Answer: You’re right.

PG15 also writes: “1. CSI Atlantis - is it written AND directed by Rob Cooper, like his other episodes? 2. “Carl’s latest” - would that be “The Red Shirt Diaries”?”

Answers: 1. It will be. 2. Yep.
                Cool! thanks for the update MrsB!. Oh and i love your Supernatural sig that i've seen rotate! LOL!.

Lets try not to have another "dead thread day" again shall we? Ok lets see...How about a poll?

For Season Five, what you find most likely to happen is.....
                Spoiler:

1) Kanan will die early on and Teyla will spend the first half of the season grieving

2) The baby will be delivered and will play only a small role regarding Teyla's ultimate decision between avid motherhood and warrior team member

3) Michael will resume his galactic domination and continue feeling a kinship between himself and Teyla

4) Sheppard will in the end, tell Teyla to go and be with her child which in fact becomes the turning point which leads her to relinquish the child to the Athosians and stay with the team
                I agree with everyone, 2, 3 and 4 are very good possibilities!

Thanks dude! Just trying to keep the thread moving right along. I wish I had more J/T questions to ask, but so far the spoilers left me with nothing.

Yup thats Adam in one of the sigs!

OT for Jack/Kate LOST fans (spoilers for tonights ep):
                Spoiler:
                "I always thought the Jack & Juliet smooch had the heat of two frozen mackerels being pressed together but it looks like tonight's episode will be the nail in that particular coffin. The love connection that will never be? I wouldn't go that far, but from what I've learned we will find out that Juliet herself thinks the moments were lacking some passion.

"Something Nice Back Home" is a boon for Jaters. I don't want to spoil the specifics, but the flash sequences offer fans of that pairing more than they could possibly ask for. Now, I'm not suggesting the future events alone spell doom for the possibility of a Jack and Juliet romantic link up. No, no, no.

There is an on island conversation between Juliet and Kate that reveals, in my mind, that Juliet herself knows where Jack's heart is... whether the cranky doc will admit it or not."

Source: Doc Arzt

YAY!!!...i can't wait for tonights episode!!!! Thanks for the insite!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                I did something else too
                Spoiler:

More Pretty art work! awesome asgard!
                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Finished filming!!! Got home 15 minutes ago (11pm) after getting up at 5:30 am All went well after a late and rainy start!

Off to catch up

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Well guys, after my excitement of the evening, I feel I must retire and get another hour of study time in. Dunno what I'm gonna study but I shall...

Night all!
                    Night gater!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    Finished filming!!! Got home 15 minutes ago (11pm) after getting up at 5:30 am All went well after a late and rainy start!

Off to catch up

Man that's a long day
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm done with my paper and writing Part 3 of the RR now.
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Okay these are kind of lame but ill post them anyway

Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post

mmmmmmmmmmm,nice!

wedj has updated In the heart of winter

And now i'm off to bed!
                          sigpic

Comment

YAY!!! i'm sooo happy for you Elf!!!! SQUEEEEE!!!!

WOW!!! more beautiful artwork!. Nice job scifan, wraithlord and TeylaFan!. Sorry if i missed anyone, i didn't come buy yesterday and i'm trying to catch up and see all the lovely artwork!.

Cool! thanks for the update MrsB!. Oh and i love your Supernatural sig that i've seen rotate! LOL!.

I agree with everyone, 2, 3 and 4 are very good possibilities!

YAY!!!...i can't wait for tonights episode!!!! Thanks for the insite!

More Pretty art work! awesome asgard!
                            Thanks Mayra

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                            I'm done with my paper and writing Part 3 of the RR now.
                            Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job Donna. I especially like the first one.

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmm,nice!

wedj has updated In the heart of winter

And now i'm off to bed!
                              Oh goodie. Thanks Linda. Off to read.

Comment

Here's one more, but it's not the greatest.
                                I really like Teyla in that!

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                                Good moooooooooooooorrrrrrrrniinnng!!

Play OT~
                                the play's been going great surprisingly... even at the dress rehersal yesterday (when there were only 5 people in the audience) we only made a few mistakes..... but anywho, today is the day! This is when we 'officially' start performing (cuz the dress rehersal counts as a performance, but with only 5 people in the audience, it didn't feel like one)..... we've got 2 performances today, one in the morning (i get to miss some classes!) and one in the evening, plus i get a free dinner

So basically.... AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! freaking out!!!!! Especially for tonight's preformance, cuz a whole truck load of people I know are coming, including some of me and my friends' techers!!

so once again..... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
                                Good luck Kate! Hope everything goes well and you have a blast

Thanks dude! Just trying to keep the thread moving right along. I wish I had more J/T questions to ask, but so far the spoilers left me with nothing.

Yup thats Adam in one of the sigs!

OT for Jack/Kate LOST fans (spoilers for tonights ep):
                                Spoiler:
                                "I always thought the Jack & Juliet smooch had the heat of two frozen mackerels being pressed together but it looks like tonight's episode will be the nail in that particular coffin. The love connection that will never be? I wouldn't go that far, but from what I've learned we will find out that Juliet herself thinks the moments were lacking some passion.

"Something Nice Back Home" is a boon for Jaters. I don't want to spoil the specifics, but the flash sequences offer fans of that pairing more than they could possibly ask for. Now, I'm not suggesting the future events alone spell doom for the possibility of a Jack and Juliet romantic link up. No, no, no.

There is an on island conversation between Juliet and Kate that reveals, in my mind, that Juliet herself knows where Jack's heart is... whether the cranky doc will admit it or not."

Source: Doc Arzt

Round Robin Author List

Gater101
                                Scifan
                                Padme18
                                TeylaFan
                                Hope24
                                DonnaBooth
                                MrsB108
                                CazzBlade
                                YappiChick
                                Linda06
                                WingedPegasus
                                Elflinn
                                Teyilia

I *think* that is everyone...if I forgot you, I'm sorry!! Just PM me and I'll add you to the list!
                                Cool

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                                Wow I love them and I have to say that I find the winner really creative even if it isn't my fav they are all so good
                                Thanx asgard!

Oh Jess. I forgot to say that I saw your Genii sig. I loved it!!!
                                Oo, oo, me wants to see it!

May Round Robin. Part 1.

Summary: TeamSheyla. John (plus team) are thrust into the life of Gladiators after being wounded off-world.

Spoiler:
                                When John Sheppard woke up that morning, this is not how he had anticipated his day turning out. He’d anticipated a quick – albeit a little boring – mission to M4A 943, where they’d participate in a little meet and great and decide whether there was anything worth trading for on the planet, while adding another friend to their slowly increasing list of Pegasus allies.

As it happened that had all come to pass. They’d even had an energy source that Rodney had dubbed ‘interesting’ – but only interesting enough to send Zelenka and a team of scientists back through. Ronon had taken pleasure in once again reminding Rodney that, apparently, he was a science team.

It had been on the journey back to the ‘Gate that John’s day became a little hazy. He didn’t know what had happened, only that the edges of his consciousness had blurred and he’d been herded away by a tribe of rather odd looking people.

Then he’d woken up, a little dazed, clad in something that had come straight out of the movie Gladiator. He had a metal body guard on, a fringed skirt and sandals. His hair was uncoolly flat, hanging like an old German helmet around his eyebrows and ears and when he reached up to rub his eyes, the black smudges that appeared on his fingers looked remarkably like eyeliner.

He’d groaned, thrown an arm over his face before promptly bursting out laughing.

What the hell is this?”

He sat up and grinned over at Rodney, who was dressed equally ridiculously and to Ronon who slowly sat up, his eyebrows set into a glower.

“Well, well, well...” John muttered, wondering why he sounded gleeful at the sight of his team mates. When Ronon stood up, grumbling, John burst out laughing. The Satedan’s skirt covered very little.

“Shut up,” he growled and John ducked his head coyly. “Where’s Teyla?”

John looked around quickly, not quite happy with the way his heart constricted at the sound of her name, and noted that the room was full of males. And empty of any Teyla’s.

“Ah, crap.”
                                Great stuff Laura! Love...
                                Spoiler:
                                "empty of any Teyla's BUT NEVER TOUCH TEH HAIR!!!

Hee hee hee. Yeah =) I can't help but think of Russell Crow as opposed to the Gladiators of Sky1...
                                That would be cool too!

Round Robin: Part 2

Spoiler:

Teyla starts to wake up, for the second time. She recalls when she woke up the first time and saw a strange man undressing her. She kicked him off of her and he tried to restrain her, but she was able to maneuver a lot better then him, knocking him down to the ground.

Another man comes behind and seizes her with both arms around her. She reared her head back, which ended up giving him a broken nose.

“That’s enough!” a gruff voice shouted.

He walked up to Teyla and looked her over as if she was a piece of meat. He began to caress her skin, but she spat on him.

He began to laugh, “You have spirit. Pity. I would have loved to keep you as one of my concubines.

Teyla began to fight again, but the man gestured to his servant to knock her out. Everything went black.

She now sees that she is in a white, sheer dress. The neckline plunges down to her waist, but luckily she is also wearing a leather, strapless bra underneath. Her wrists and ankle hurt from the shackles she is now in.

The vulgar man returns with a smug look on his face. He grabs the chain that is connected to her wrists, “You will be happy to know that you will be joining your friends now. For your sake I hope they win. Otherwise, you die.”

He has one of the guards drag her and tie her to a post in the middle of a large arena. The crowd begin to cheer.
                                Love it!

Here are two more arts I did today. Man, I wonder why my house is a mess.

Wonderful

Thanx Mayra!

Man that's a long day
                                Longest day I've ever worked

Niiice!

Laura!!! Congrats to Rangers! When is the final? Is it at Old Trafford?
                                What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X