John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the link GB.

WOW!! This is excellent.... I can't wait for more.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
      Spoiler:
      I agree and I hope you won't call me stupid lol you are really fast and my connection is really slow. i laugh alone behind my computer
      I have a really fast cable connection
      Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
      &=AWESOME &Forever
      No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        Yes I read Wedjatqi's update. And yes, I'm going to kill her.

Great confrontation though... hoohoo hoooo. Who wants to be Kanaan in that room? *tee hee he*
        Get in line!!!
        &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          Ah, I had to sing that in Drama freshman year of high school.
          It's a great song isn't it?
          Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
          "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
          sigpic
          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Ah, I had to sing that in Drama freshman year of high school.
            hehe

I had to sing this...

"Look for the bare necessities
            The simple bare necessities
            Forget about your worries and your strife
            I mean the bare necessities
            Old Mother Nature's recipes
            That brings the bare necessities of life

Wherever I wander, wherever I roam
            I couldn't be fonder of my big home
            The bees are buzzin' in the tree
            To make some honey just for me
            When you look under the rocks and plants
            And take a glance at the fancy ants
            Then maybe try a few

The bare necessities of life will come to you
            They'll come to you"

And did a tap dance to cruella deville (sp?) I think

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
              Thank you all for your welcome !
              I think I should speak french because your french seem better than my english.
              Cool you speak of things I like. I love Disney movies Beauty and the Beast is my all time favorite with Aladdin and Pocahontas. (I find the JT story seem like scene of Pocahontas for instance their encounter. It has to be my romantic side lol)
              I agree with Bluealien for the same reason. I abandon JAG before the end beacause it was the Harm/Mac ship was the only reason that keep me interested. I only saw the last episode and I never see the last two seasons. But this is not the case for Stargate. I only want they become cannon (?) that we see something clear. I am clear or not at all ? lol
              I hope I won't make me enemies lol but I think Kanaan
              Spoiler:
              was great in the last episode. Great is not the term but I was touched by the scene where he wants to deliver her. It is true we never see him before but Carter at the same moment had many more boyfriends yet she was interested in Jack. The problem is the baby and it's true I hoped (?) it was Michael plan. But to me it gives Teyla relief like a woman because in the galaxy she seems to be interesting to nobody. I am single and far more bad than Teyla and when I see this it's depressing lol but I don't want to seem desperate LOL)

Just to say I'm not unhappy with the Teyla storyline.
              To finish you are great to create fanart an if someone want to make me a sig I will love it. please

I would have to agree with you on JAG and Atlantis there. My mom and I waited forever for Harm and Mac, I don't want to wait as long for John and Teyla.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Here are some Munchies for the guests we have! Feel free to have as many as want!

Spoiler:

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
                  I have a really fast cable connection
                  Thank you
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Title: Belonging to Night
                    Summary: He doesn’t say anything but he’s there. He only hopes it is enough.
                    Characters: John, Teyla [Kanan]
                    Pairing: John/Teyla, Teyla/Kanan?
                    Spoilers: Kindred pt 1 & 2.
                    Rating: K

Spoiler:
                    He can see the sadness stealing the smile from her face, despite her efforts and it saddens him. They were supposed to be here to celebrate the lives of those who’d been lost and yet. He could understand her mourning this loss because it hadn’t had a chance to live. He felt her pain like a heavy weight on his own heart, unshiftable and unchangeable. She looked up, no doubt feeling the weight of his stare and the smile she sends in his direction is almost honest. She looks away before he can return it but he continues to watch her, to try and store every nuance of her face in his memory because he thinks that maybe this time she won’t be coming back to Atlantis.

The fire was dwindling away, though the flames still licked at the oxygen in the atmosphere, burning orange in the dark night. They highlighted her golden skin and it shimmered under the warm attention, her dark eyes glittered despite her maudlin mood, her hair glinting perfectly in the night. Her cheekbones are more prominent than he’s ever seen them and he knows it’s no trick of the light. The past month has been on them all, especially her. The memory of her son that never got to see the morning sunrise is still fresh in her mind, the pain still new to her heart and it shows. He’s not sure it shows to everyone but it shows to them. Ronon had come to him concerned as had Rodney but John didn’t know what to do. She’d retreated into herself and no matter what John said or did, she remained distant, shut off, pained and it hurt him to see her so.

As the fire burns low, he watches her bid farewell to one of the last awake of her people before she stood and began moving about, touching tables and plates, chairs and bowls. He doesn’t move as he watches her, knowing that she needs this time to herself. She knows he’s there and for now, it’s enough. Through the darkness he can hear her sigh, watches as she closes her eyes as she leans heavily against the chair in front of her. Still, he watches her, quiet but there.

The moon light that cools her face is a stark contrast to the warm glow of the firelight from moments before and as she angles her head in his direction, John gasps at the transformation. She looks pale and ill, cold and lost and he is about to stand up and go to her because he knows that she’s ready for him now but there is a rustle from one of the tents and John sinks back into the darkness. Kanan approaches and she starts slightly when he touches her shoulder and John narrows his eyes as that sensation rips across his heart again. He’s concerned by the fact that she didn’t hear him approach. She turns to Kanan then, the smile slow to form on her face and John is almost glad. He can hear the quiet murmurs between them, carefully quiet so as not to rouse those on the brink of slumber. When Kanan tilts his head, John can see the lingering remnants of what Michael turned him into, despite Carson’s assurances that they would one day finally disappear completely. It’s a site he can’t quite get used to.

He lowers his eyes to the dry leave scattered around his feet as Kanan reaches out and touches her arm. It’s a gesture John is familiar with because he’s done is far too often over the past couple of months. The stillness of the night chills him and he shivers, his body shuddering with more intensity than perhaps it should. He glances up again and frowns when he sees her paused mid-step, her hand still lingering on the chair supporting her. He finds her eyes instantly, staring into his and he’s almost sure he sees remorse there but it – and she – is gone before he can be totally sure.

He sighs painfully, covers his face with his hands and closes his eyes. He doesn’t quite know what it is he feels when he sees her with Kanan; the only thing he has to compare it to is the way he felt when she told him she was pregnant and that’s not something he wants to compare anything else to. The stars above shine harshly in the inky blue sky and it’s not long before their icy eyes herd him indoors, out of reach of their scathing gaze.

The visitors tent is smaller than the others, though no less comfortable. There are thick quilts covering the not-quite-double bed and he smiles thankfully at them, relishing in the thought of wrapping himself up in them. The walls flicker with the light of several fat candles placed strategically around the room. The fire at the end of the bed kindles lowly, enough to emit heat and light and John sighs. She’s thoughtful like that.

He strips down to his boxers and tee shirt, before sliding beneath the covers and immersing himself in their warmth. He sighs and closes his eyes but he knows sleep is far off for him. He can see the flicker of the candles on his eyelids and he tucks his head further into the pillows on the bed, trying to block out their light. John admires the Athosians’ traditions, he realises as he flops onto his back and watches the shadows twist about the ceiling. He admires that, after everything they have been through, they just buckle down and try to rebuild what they lost. He admires that, even though they’ve seen what Atlantis can offer them, they choose to live in tents with candles and basins of water they heat over fires. He can’t ever imagine living like that again but he knows that he would, if he had to. The close knit family unit of the Athosians startles John because he can’t imagine knowing everyone on Earth by name though he supposes it’s not a fair comparison because he knows everyone on Atlantis by name, as well as the remaining Athosians. He’s closer to those he considers friends more now than he ever has been. Seeing what happened to the Athosians startled them all into realising they needed to care about one another more. He made more of an effort to spar, drink and immerse Ronon in human culture, while learning more about the traditions of Sateda. He and Rodney spent more time playing chess and the scientist had even taken an interest in golf, while John had taken an interest in experiments he’d never understand. He enjoyed beating Rodney to the answer with his math equations, much to the scientist dismay.

And Teyla... well, he’d not really done anything that seemed to make a difference. He ferried her from Atlantis to the settlement far, far away from the Stargate as often as she wanted – and even when she didn’t. He spent time with her people, had helped rebuild some of their settlement and even joined in their evening meals. Whenever he’d sat down at the table, stew in hand, she’d turn her eyes to him, study him and smile in that sad way that tugged at the string of his heart. He hated seeing her hurting – especially when he couldn’t do anything about it.

He turns his head when he feels a cool draft hit him and sees Teyla hovering inside his tent, her hands ringing uncertainly around one another. He closes his eyes, pretending he doesn’t see her and gives her the choice to leave. He listens intently as her feet move across the floor and he cracks an eye open when she stops. She lingers beside his bed, uncertainty tinting her features and he pulls his arm out from under the quilt and reaches out to her hand. She jerks slightly but smiles down at him tiredly.

He searches her eyes as she wraps her slender fingers around his. The loaded stare makes something inside of him quiver and he shuffles over in the bed, drops her hand and holds the quilt back. She hesitates only for a moment before shedding her long coat and sliding in beside him. He waits until she situates herself on her back, her shoulder brushing his chest before he lowers the quilt, tucks it around her shoulders and wraps his arm around her waist.

She turns away from him as the first tears leak out of her eyes and he doesn’t say anything. She reaches for his hand and he gives it to her willingly, feeling something inside of him tear as she wraps herself around his arm. He moves closer to her back, crushing her to him as he slides his other arm under neck, wrapping around her from underneath. The sob catches him off guard and he tucks his head into her neck, trying to ward off his own tears.

He doesn’t say anything but he’s there.

He only hopes that it’s enough.
                    scrolling through the pages I found this story! It was very good!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                      Here are some Munchies for the guests we have! Feel free to have as many as want!

Spoiler:

Are you trying to make me FAT? how the hell can I resist that? Oh wait, I can't *snags a brownie and runs*
                      &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

Your weak i tell ya....WEAK

I phoned the Leather anonymous hotline but it was engaged....Must be really busy...

Oh that is one guy i can't get enough off,the very HOT Major!!
                        *hanging head in shame* Yes I know.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        Here's a little something for all of you!...

Spoiler:
                        Awesome Elf.

Title: Heist
                        Summary: AU. He may be a con-man, but John doesn’t like people touching what is his.
                        Characters: John, Teyla, Rodney, Ronon
                        Pairing: John/Teyla, implied John/Others and Teyla/Others
                        Rating. M – for the secks.
                        Notes: Chyti challenged me to do “an AU fic where the team are con men pulling an heist ala ocean eleven. I would love to see the guys cocky and confident and the gals sexy and dangerous.” This is it.

Due to content, you can find this fic here at my LJ or here at ff.net
                        I only get more and more behind on your fics.

Sorry for skipping on so many pages. I finally caught up. Man you guys are talking fast tonight.

Is anyone staying up to recap ep?
                        I'm not sure if I want to know for this one.
                        I might stay spoiler free from now until Sat. night.

Congrats on all Milestones!!!

Comment

I would have to agree with you on JAG and Atlantis there. My mom and I waited forever for Harm and Mac, I don't want to wait as long for John and Teyla.
                          God help us if we have to....I will soooo write a letter...who is with me!! *crickets* or not
                          &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Welcome to the Thread asgard30 i also came to post these i made the second one is Off topic and its actually the first Banner ive done of this Person

OT
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Title: Heist
                              Summary: AU. He may be a con-man, but John doesn’t like people touching what is his.
                              Characters: John, Teyla, Rodney, Ronon
                              Pairing: John/Teyla, implied John/Others and Teyla/Others
                              Rating. M – for the secks.
                              Notes: Chyti challenged me to do “an AU fic where the team are con men pulling an heist ala ocean eleven. I would love to see the guys cocky and confident and the gals sexy and dangerous.” This is it.

Due to content, you can find this fic here at my LJ or here at ff.net
                              Keep that great stuff coming!! I'm actually starting to forget about the spoon...or at least my urge to melt it down for scrap is lessening
                              &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

I try really hard to stay spoilerfree but I am unable lol. In France the season 3 hadn't been diffuse and will not be thus I live with american rythm of diffusion lol
                                sigpic
                                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Working...
                                X