John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
    A flying visit but here's a few HD pics of Miller's Crossing. Actually, I liked Shep in a suit.

Spoiler:

Here you go everybody!!! Thanks to Astral! She does a Wonderful Job!! These are seriously green worthy! I gave her some!!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      Here you go everybody!!! Thanks to Astral! She does a Wonderful Job!! These are seriously green worthy! I gave her some!!
      Thanks Elf.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
        Guys, seriously, it's not worth getting upset about. It just means some petty people out there have way too much time on their hands to sit there and click the button over and over again. These kind of polls are completely useless. TPTB are well aware of that.
        Yeah I think you're right LC.. but it still annoying though that people can't play fair and have to be so vindictive. I just don't get it

I would still like to let the PTB know that JT do have a big following and that they are a very popular pairing..
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the update on JM's blog MrsB... that is great news...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa,SPIDER

c-can someone pl-please get rid of that sp-spider for me
            why? this little guy a nice one, he (Thankfully) does not have trillions of young, that and he already freaked out Teyla and half the lab staff when he woke up so they gave him to me now Teyla is going nuts because she is uh.... wary... of Replicators

Beisdes didja read my snippet? also thanks for the link

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              Thanks for the update on JM's blog MrsB... that is great news...
              I know right?! Its def nice to have a happy comment every once in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                I know right?! Its def nice to have a happy comment every once in awhile.

Absolutely!!

TMC..

Spoiler:
                I wonder if Teyla will reveal her pregnancy this week. I think it would be a good ep to bring it up. I can't wait to see John's reaction. I think we will get to learn a lot about his feelings from his reaction. I can't see Teyla keeping it a secret much longer as she is really beginning to show and in fact in some of the spoiler pics I think it's pretty obvious that she is pregnant. They guys really must be blind if they havn't noticed it yet.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  why? this little guy a nice one, he (Thankfully) does not have trillions of young, that and he already freaked out Teyla and half the lab staff when he woke up so they gave him to me now Teyla is going nuts because she is uh.... wary... of Replicators

Beisdes didja read my snippet? also thanks for the link

Have you forgotten,i'm petrified of spiders,i'm arachnophobic,i can't even look at a pic of a spider without freakin out!
                  sigpic

Comment

Absolutely!!

TMC..

Spoiler:
                    I wonder if Teyla will reveal her pregnancy this week. I think it would be a good ep to bring it up. I can't wait to see John's reaction. I think we will get to learn a lot about his feelings from his reaction. I can't see Teyla keeping it a secret much longer as she is really beginning to show and in fact in some of the spoiler pics I think it's pretty obvious that she is pregnant. They guys really must be blind if they havn't noticed it yet.
                    I have to keep looking at the ep list to decide what ep she tells them in lol. It does have a semi "dragging out" feeling though I think although its only been a few episodes lol Impatient much MrsB??
                    I could be totally wrong
                    Spoiler:
                    but is most of TMC showing the daily life of the Repli-Atlantis lookalikes and we're led to follow their journey of self discovery to realize along with them that they are not the original Shep, Teyla, etc.. Is that correct or am I wayyy off?

Comment

I have to keep looking at the ep list to decide what ep she tells them in lol. It does have a semi "dragging out" feeling though I think although its only been a few episodes lol Impatient much MrsB??
                      I could be totally wrong
                      Spoiler:
                      but is most of TMC showing the daily life of the Repli-Atlantis lookalikes and we're led to follow their journey of self discovery to realize along with them that they are not the original Shep, Teyla, etc.. Is that correct or am I wayyy off?
                      Not a clue what's gonna happen in this ep
                      Spoiler:
                      what if the repli-Teyla spills the beans on the pregnancy,that would sure put a spanner in the works,wouldn't it? I don't know if there will be a repli-Teyla though!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey, was just voting for the thousandth time and current standngs are:

Which couple would you like to see together?

1. Ronon Dex and Keller - 24%
                        2. Carter and McKay - 57%
                        3. Sheppard and Teyla - 19%
                        Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                        "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                        sigpic
                        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

I could be totally wrong
                          Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                          Yes that's correct but you know how the tpb like to throw in their little cliffes at the end of mid season episodes so it just may come up if John is checking who the real or the repli Teyla. There is also a spoiler pic floating around where Keller is talking to John and John has this really WTF expression on his face.... but it may have nothing to do with Teyla.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                            Hey, was just voting for the thousandth time and current standngs are:

Which couple would you like to see together?

1. Ronon Dex and Keller - 24%
                            2. Carter and McKay - 57%
                            3. Sheppard and Teyla - 19%
                            Cool. Make sure you help out JT too when you're voting.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Yes that's correct but you know how the tpb like to throw in their little cliffes at the end of mid season episodes so it just may come up if John is checking who the real or the repli Teyla. There is also a spoiler pic floating around where Keller is talking to John and John has this really WTF expression on his face.... but it may have nothing to do with Teyla.
                              I'm really hoping she will tell them in this ep too!!!! It would be great to see that moment before the break. And how long can they expect us to believe the guys are really that oblivious?! LOL!
                              Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                Have you forgotten,i'm petrified of spiders,i'm arachnophobic,i can't even look at a pic of a spider without freakin out!
                                well Repliy! *The little guy shows up* Yes? Can you go into... that's better, *Repliy is now a solid silver kitty*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X