John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Welcome to the Thread asgard30 i also came to post these i made the second one is Off topic and its actually the first Banner ive done of this Person

OT
    Thank you. All of you are great at this things and I like really much Lorne so it's wonderful lol
    sigpic
    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Welcome to the Thread asgard30 i also came to post these i made the second one is Off topic and its actually the first Banner ive done of this Person

OT
      Ah, wow, I love the Lorne one Donna! And great JT work as usual

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
        God help us if we have to....I will soooo write a letter...who is with me!! *crickets* or not
        I am! You know, I almost wrote a fic where Mac got to Harm's place before Renee after he got home from the hospital in "Adrift part 2".
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          Here are some Munchies for the guests we have! Feel free to have as many as want!

Spoiler:

There goes my diet!

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
          scrolling through the pages I found this story! It was very good!
          Hey Rac80!!!!
          How are you doing??

OT
          Very nice Donna.

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
            Thank you. All of you are great at this things and I like really much Lorne so it's wonderful lol
            Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            Ah, wow, I love the Lorne one Donna! And great JT work as usual

Thanks Guys Hi Cazz how are you Tonight
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I said to you all goodnight it's really late here for a grandma like me lol. See you soon.
              sigpic
              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                hehe

I had to sing this...

"Look for the bare necessities
                The simple bare necessities
                Forget about your worries and your strife
                I mean the bare necessities
                Old Mother Nature's recipes
                That brings the bare necessities of life

Wherever I wander, wherever I roam
                I couldn't be fonder of my big home
                The bees are buzzin' in the tree
                To make some honey just for me
                When you look under the rocks and plants
                And take a glance at the fancy ants
                Then maybe try a few

The bare necessities of life will come to you
                They'll come to you"

And did a tap dance to cruella deville (sp?) I think

Oh man,i freakin love The Jungle book...I went to see it at the Cinema when i was a kid!!!

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                Here are some Munchies for the guests we have! Feel free to have as many as want!

Spoiler:

mmmmm yummy...*grabs some munchies and runs away in the corner*

Ah yes our very own gater....the queen of bittersweet!

God help us if we have to....I will soooo write a letter...who is with me!! *crickets* or not
                MEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......I will even come over there if i have to!

OT
                GUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......Lorne.............HUBBA HUBBA......*droooooooooooooooooools*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                  I said to you all goodnight it's really late here for a grandma like me lol. See you soon.
                  Nigh night and
                  sigpic

Comment

Title: It’s You
                    Summary: AU. She gasped for breath and John bit his lip.
                    Characters: John & Teyla
                    Pairing: John/Teyla
                    Rating: K+ for the angst.
                    Notes: This is my response to sillyscipia’s challenge at Gateworld: “John and Teyla are to be married but Michael kidnaps her before they do.” Angst was a must. What can I say?

Spoiler:
                    She gasped for breath and John bit his lip. Uncertainty washed through him, the need to do something but every time he made to move she gripped his shoulders, held him close and he’d hold her even closer. Her pain ached deep down in his heart and he wished nothing more than to sweep her off her feet and carry her to the altar like he’d promised so many months before.

He swept his hand through her hair, ducked his head into his neck and felt the hot sting of tears at the back of his eyes. He couldn’t cry, not there, not with her. He had to be strong; she needed him to be strong.

“It hurts, John. I can’t... I can’t...”

He hushed her, wiped away her tears with the pads of his thumbs and dropped his forehead to hers, closing his eyes and dislodging a tear.

“It’s okay, Teyla, I’m here,” he whispered into her lips, before he kissed her. “We’ll get through this together.”

She sobbed, a sound so heart wrenching that John felt it all the way down to his toes and his body convulsed at the sound. He hated seeing her in so much pain because of him; because he hadn’t been able to help her in time.

Her hands against his chest are reassuring and warm, and he held her palms in his fingers, massaging the knuckles he knew got sore when the nights are cold. He sighed and closed his eyes as she raised her hand and brushed her knuckles down his jaw, tracing his chin with her finger.

“You never give up,” she murmured in wonderment and he leaned into her touch, revelling in the warmth she provided. “Why do you never give up?”

He opened his eyes slowly, meeting hers, trying not to let his own pain seep through into her already weeping wounds.

“It’s you.”

-

The two words whisper in his mind as he opens his eyes in the darkened room. Shaken and breathless, he turns to where she should be and although she hasn’t been for months now he still feels the tug at his heart and he sobs into the empty air.

His fingers reach out and tug the pillow to his chest and he tries to breathe in her smell that vanished months before, his gut tightening as the sobs rip through his body, tears soaking into the soft cotton.

“Why do you never give up?”

“It’s you.”

He sobs again, his body writhing, his stomach churning over and over. He stays there – broken, torn, a shadow – in the bed until the suns tint the window beyond but he doesn’t see it.

“It’s you.”

He opens his eyes.

She’s not there.

It was you.”
                    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Oh man,i freakin love The Jungle book...I went to see it at the Cinema when i was a kid!!!

mmmmm yummy...*grabs some munchies and runs away in the corner*

MEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......I will even come over there if i have to!

GUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......Lorne.............HUBBA HUBBA......*droooooooooooooooooools*
                      Lol Linda
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Keep that great stuff coming!! I'm actually starting to forget about the spoon...or at least my urge to melt it down for scrap is lessening
                        LOL. The spoon is offended. Glad ya liked it. Wasn't sure about all the swear words but... I'm trying for something different!
                        Originally posted by scifan View Post

I only get more and more behind on your fics.

That's cause I keep getting more addicted to AU!
                        *grins*

Thanks I like that one myself. It's not 'romantic' - it's like the hugs in the show. He doesn't say anything but he's there.

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          Notes: This is my response to sillyscipia’s challenge at Gateworld: “John and Teyla are to be married but Michael kidnaps her before they do.” Angst was a must. What can I say?

Spoiler:
                          She gasped for breath and John bit his lip. Uncertainty washed through him, the need to do something but every time he made to move she gripped his shoulders, held him close and he’d hold her even closer. Her pain ached deep down in his heart and he wished nothing more than to sweep her off her feet and carry her to the altar like he’d promised so many months before.

He swept his hand through her hair, ducked his head into his neck and felt the hot sting of tears at the back of his eyes. He couldn’t cry, not there, not with her. He had to be strong; she needed him to be strong.

He hushed her, wiped away her tears with the pads of his thumbs and dropped his forehead to hers, closing his eyes and dislodging a tear.

“It’s okay, Teyla, I’m here,” he whispered into her lips, before he kissed her. “We’ll get through this together.”

She sobbed, a sound so heart wrenching that John felt it all the way down to his toes and his body convulsed at the sound. He hated seeing her in so much pain because of him; because he hadn’t been able to help her in time.

Her hands against his chest are reassuring and warm, and he held her palms in his fingers, massaging the knuckles he knew got sore when the nights are cold. He sighed and closed his eyes as she raised her hand and brushed her knuckles down his jaw, tracing his chin with her finger.

“You never give up,” she murmured in wonderment and he leaned into her touch, revelling in the warmth she provided. “Why do you never give up?”

He opened his eyes slowly, meeting hers, trying not to let his own pain seep through into her already weeping wounds.

“It’s you.”

-

The two words whisper in his mind as he opens his eyes in the darkened room. Shaken and breathless, he turns to where she should be and although she hasn’t been for months now he still feels the tug at his heart and he sobs into the empty air.

His fingers reach out and tug the pillow to his chest and he tries to breathe in her smell that vanished months before, his gut tightening as the sobs rip through his body, tears soaking into the soft cotton.

“It’s you.”

He sobs again, his body writhing, his stomach churning over and over. He stays there – broken, torn, a shadow – in the bed until the suns tint the window beyond but he doesn’t see it.

“It’s you.”

He opens his eyes.

She’s not there.

It was you.”
                          That was so heartwrenching....*sniff*.....so sad....*sniff*.....so.....*bawls eyes out*

Lol Linda
                          heh what can i say....I got a thing for the HOTTIE Major!!!*face turns bright red*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post

Spoiler:

“It’s you.”

-

“It’s you.”

“It’s you.”

He opens his eyes.

She’s not there.

It was you.”
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Guys Hi Cazz how are you Tonight
                              I'm good thanx Donna,

I'm casting next week for a short I'm directing on my course and I've just found out that we've had over 20 applications for the lead roles in two days. Apparrantly one of them was in a Happy Potter film . Other than that I'm well jealous of my brother, my cousin has won a free holiday to New York with his job and he's taking my brother with him!

How are you?
                              What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

*frowns*

I dunno if that's a good thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X