Episode 5.02 - The Seed
    Episode 5.03 - Broken Ties
    Episode 5.04 - The Daedalus Variations
    Episode 5.05 - Ghost in the Machine
    Episode 5.07 - Whispers
    Episode 5.08 - Tracker
    Episode 5.09 - The Queen

Comment

Sheesh you've all been chatty.. it's difficult trying to catch up..

I think you're all in a different timezone to me ..most of the chatting starts when I'm going to bed.

As to the Teyla bashing.
      Spoiler:
      Take no notice. It always escalates when Teyla gets more screentime and as some have said it's just embitterd, jealous and resentful people who can't stand that their fav character is not still around and that their ship is not happening. I love how Teyla is suddenly being shipped with everyone. Looks like she has amazing chemistry with everyone except John.. well if she has no chemistry with John why are so many getting all het up about her relationship with John then..

As to the pregnancy story arc.. sure I think it could have been done differently. I would never have bothered with Kanann and just had Michael responsible.. that to me would have been much more believable and I would have liked to have seen Michael a bit more menacing.. but the whole thing is turning out a bit cliched and cheesy..but hey we still may get that big twist that has been hinted at.. .so until I see TLM I'll reserve judgement. But I don't think the ptb have let Rachel down or Teyla.. They have stood by her and writen her pregnancy into the show and have made a fairly good effort with it eventhough I think it could have been done better. But they still gave us some awesome moments between JT and I really didn't expect to get near as many as we did so I'm still pretty happy with how they have handled JT.

I think ultimately John and Teyla will come closer together because of this and we have seen the devastation in Johns face at her loss.. so yeah sure I'm looking forward to the whole thing being wrapped up and over with, but our ship is still very much there and I think we are going to get some great moments between them in seasaon five...
      Last edited by bluealien; 05 March 2008, 10:46 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        I know, RIGHT!

Spoiler:
        All right, I am just going to say it. You can throw tomatoes or whatever at me if you want. It's sounding more and more to me that Kanaan was just a booty call for Teyla. Or mercy sex because, she felt sorry for him because he has the'Gift' and no else would have him. Or, she really drank to much of that Athosian tea but, it had a really massive kick to it! And, didn't remember that she had sex the next morning.
        Yes! And in BAMSR she said

"It jsut happened"

So there you go.
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

I know, RIGHT!

Spoiler:
          All right, I am just going to say it. You can throw tomatoes or whatever at me if you want. It's sounding more and more to me that Kanaan was just a booty call for Teyla. Or mercy sex because, she felt sorry for him because he has the'Gift' and no else would have him. Or, she really drank to much of that Athosian tea but, it had a really massive kick to it! And, didn't remember that she had sex the next morning.
          No, I'm gonna agree.
          Why not..
          Spoiler:
          Who says she can't be lonely also. She's obviously is not going to tell John she want him. It's not her or her people's way. I can except that and maybe was the one that did ask. Who knows why, only tptb.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          OT~ Season Five Episode List:

Spoiler:
          Episode 5.01 - Search and Rescue
          Episode 5.02 - The Seed
          Episode 5.03 - Broken Ties
          Episode 5.04 - The Daedalus Variations
          Episode 5.05 - Ghost in the Machine
          Episode 5.07 - Whispers
          Episode 5.08 - Tracker
          Episode 5.09 - The Queen
          Thanks MrsB. Wow! Almost a half of the season done.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          Sheesh you've all been chatty.. it's difficult trying to catch up..

I think you're all in a different timezone to me ..most of the chatting starts when I'm going to bed.

As to the Teyla bashing.
          Spoiler:
          Take no notice. It always escalates when Teyla gets more screentime and as some have said it's just embitterd, jealous and resentful people who can't stand that their fav character is not still around and that their ship is not happening. I love how Teyla is suddenly being shipped with everyone. Looks like she has amazing chemistry with everyone except John.. well if she has no chemistry with John why are so many getting all het up about her relationship with John then..

As to the pregnancy story arc.. sure I think it could have been done differently. I would never have bothered with Kanann and just had Michael responsible.. that to me would have been much more believable and I would have liked to have seen Michael a bit more menacing.. but the whole thing is turning out a bit cliched and cheesy..but hey we still may get that big twist that has been hinted at.. .so until I see TLM I'll reserve judgement. But I don't think the ptb have let Rachel down or Teyla.. They have stood by her and writen her pregnancy into the show and have made a fairly good effort with it eventhough I think it could have been done better. But they still gave us some awesome moments between JT and I really didn't expect to get near as many as we did so I'm still pretty happy with how they have handled JT.

I think ultimately John and Teyla will come closer together because of this and we have seen the devastation in Johns face at her loss.. so yeah sure I'm looking forward to the whole thing being wrapped up and over with, but our ship is still very much there and I think we are going to great some great moments between them in seasaon five...
          Nicely said on everything Blue.

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            Yes! And in BAMSR she said

"It jsut happened"

So there you go.
            She did didn't she! So, he must have put something in that tea!!

Spoiler:
            And, to make things worse! You know she was calling out John's name not his!!! YES! Talk about not gettin' the girl!! Oh JOHN! JOHN!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Has anyone ever thought...
              Spoiler:
              That the loss of Carson, Elizabeth and Kate (And I'll even add Dr. Hewston who was her friend) pushed Teyla to move forward with Kanaan? That the whole "life is short" mentality came into play?
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                Spoiler:
                That the loss of Carson, Elizabeth and Kate (And I'll even add Dr. Hewston who was her friend) pushed Teyla to move forward with Kanaan? That the whole "life is short" mentality came into play?
                Yes, I thought about that.
                Spoiler:
                But, in a sense, that should have made to take that risk and go for John if life is short. Maybe she would not have remembered afterwards but, it would have been more worth it. It would have been more meaningful, honestly. I can't feel anything for Kanaan at all. And, I have tried, I reall have. But, honestly my stomach truly turned when he touched her baby belly! It did not seem right at all!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

OT: Just found out that ex Sheffield United chairman and Sheffield Wednesday player/manager Derek Dooley has died

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Spoiler:
                    But, in a sense, that should have made to take that risk and go for John if life is short. Maybe she would not have remembered afterwards but, it would have been more worth it. It would have been more meaningful, honestly. I can't feel anything for Kanaan at all. And, I have tried, I reall have. But, honestly my stomach truly turned when he touched her baby belly! It did not seem right at all!
                    Spoiler:
                    Yes, I would think it would make her move forward with John, not Kanaan. She has spoken to Kate about her feelings ("If you feel there really is something real going on between you and Colonel Sheppard, you need to address it"), she spoke to Dr Hewston about it ("...i can't makethe first move.") The smile she gives John in Sunday and the way she leans on him in Doppelganger (we'll ive SoW a miss for now) show that she was willing to move forward to John! I think it was JM who mentioned that there was a scene between them in his room after the hug that had to be cut.

I can't get my head around the whole Kanaan deal, other than the fact that he is a plot device. She wanted John and if the "life is short" thing struck her, I believe it would have been to John she'd have gone.

Comment

Yes, I would think it would make her move forward with John, not Kanaan. She has spoken to Kate about her feelings ("If you feel there really is something real going on between you and Colonel Sheppard, you need to address it"), she spoke to Dr Hewston about it ("...i can't makethe first move.") The smile she gives John in Sunday and the way she leans on him in Doppelganger (we'll ive SoW a miss for now) show that she was willing to move forward to John! I think it was JM who mentioned that there was a scene between them in his room after the hug that had to be cut.

I can't get my head around the whole Kanaan deal, other than the fact that he is a plot device. She wanted John and if the "life is short" thing struck her, I believe it would have been to John she'd have gone.
                      In DG or SoW? If it was DG, I think it was RCooper. Not sure though.
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Oh that's some good ideas...
                        [SPOILERS]

Nina: What ep are we doing next? I just posted our last one for Childhood's End. Maybe the cap of them in Midway?
                        I have no idea which one to do next...I've been asking on my link post for the past two days but no one has given me any suggestions..*lol* and right now I'm at work so I can't really do much with pics and stuff,,searching and uploading.. so I have to do that once I know which epi to do that is worth it and when I get back home...just like almost 2 hours more... *gag*
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

In DG or SoW? If it was DG, I think it was RCooper. Not sure though.
                          DG and you're right it was Coop. Regardless, the info is the same. I hope it makes it to the S4 deleted scenes.

Comment

DG and you're right it was Coop. Regardless, the info is the same. I hope it makes it to the S4 deleted scenes.
                            I so hope it does make it in the deleted scenes. Because, you know you can't JT have 3 hugs in one season! That would be to much!!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

She did didn't she! So, he must have put something in that tea!!

Spoiler:
                              And, to make things worse! You know she was calling out John's name not his!!! YES! Talk about not gettin' the girl!! Oh JOHN! JOHN!
                              ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
                              That is such a good point. I'm sure it was.

Spoiler:
                              You think she would and that scene just shows me, IMHO, they are meant to be together.

I think that K only got introduce because of RL's real life pregnancy. Otherwise who knows how that would be played out this season.
                              Spoiler:
                              There is no way most people would be happy with John being daddy. So another person had to come in.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                I have no idea which one to do next...I've been asking on my link post for the past two days but no one has given me any suggestions..*lol* and right now I'm at work so I can't really do much with pics and stuff,,searching and uploading.. so I have to do that once I know which epi to do that is worth it and when I get back home...just like almost 2 hours more... *gag*
                                Sorry hun. I meant to say something yesterday, but I forgot.

Comment

Working...
                                X