X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    That could have been a factor

Spoiler:
    but maybe it just happened. She was feeling lonely and someone who she had known all her life showed her some tenderness and one thing led to another.. I have no problem with this and I find it much more believable than Teyla suddenly fallling in love especially after admitting her feelings for John. I think Teyla was drawn to Kanaan because he was from her culture and she has known him all her life but I don't think she loves him or feels anything like what she feels for John. But she is now torn between doing what is best for her child and therefore wanting Kanaan to play the role of a father.. but yet unconsiously she cannot stop herself from loving John. It's always him she goes to for comfort ..it's him she instinctivley grabs to feel her baby move.. its him she is worried about telling about her pregnany.

But she is still torn between standing by the consequenses of her actions and her love for John so it will be interesting to see which wins over in the end..

That is something I have been thinking for a while now.

Spoiler:
    Kanan is familiar and they share the 'gift.' They have been friends since childhood and while she is close with John she doesn't tell all or express all to John b/c she is either afraid or b/c she knows how he is....a person keeps to himself. "If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you are with." They have seen a lot death and heartache so I wouldn't be surprised if Teyla felt that Kanan would understand a little more and one thing led to another and so on. She loves him but is not in love with him, like she is John. Sometimes it is easier to go with what is known (Kanan) then to throw yourself into the unknown (John). Bottom line is they are both scared of opening the flood gates if they tell the other how they truly feel and it express it. They are both leaders and understand that what is going on around them is bigger then them but b/c they are still human, they need the physical connection to and with another person....and Teyla seemed to find it easier with Kanan.
    Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
    &=AWESOME &Forever
    No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      First...the page has been updated with all four parts so far (and the list of authors).

Second, here's Round Robin Part 4!

Spoiler:
      He didn't get a chance to answer his question because he saw movement from the woman next to him. Moments later, she looked around the room with the same panic that he felt.

"Hey," he said softly, not wanting to scare her any further.

Quickly, she turned to him, not trusting him. "Who are you?" she asked, frowning.

His attempt for an answer was unsuccessful. After a few frustrating moments, he shrugged. "I don't know."

Her frown deepened. "Neither do I."

"Well, I don't think it's a coincidence," John said. He nodded to the two men at the end of the room. "Think they know anything?"

She followed his gaze to the men sitting in the chairs. While the smaller one didn't alarm her at all, the larger one caused her to worry. "I do not trust them," she answered, the pain in her skull intensifying.

He nodded in agreement. “I feel the same way. So, what do we do?” he asked quietly, making sure the others didn’t see either of them awake.

She thought for a couple of moments. “We need to escape, though I must admit, I do not know how.”

He looked around the room for inspiration. Finally, he got an idea. “I know how we’re going to get out of here.” He lowered his voice further and told her what he was thinking.

Less than a minute later, they were ready to carry out his plan.

The ball is in your court, WP!
      That was cool! My turn now? Oh dear. Well, it is . . . It's definitley not the best thing I've written . . . In fact, it rather stinks.

Round Robin Fic Part 5

Spoiler:
      Ronon was rudely awakened from his slumber by a loud crash. His gaze immediately darted over to the two beds, both empty. John was crouching on the floor, almost hidden by one of the beds. He gestured wildly toward Ronon.

“Help me! I think she's hurt!” he said in a panicked voice.

Ronon was out of his chair and next to Sheppard in an instant.

“What happen--” his words were cut off as Teyla came out from behind a privacy curtain and bashed him on the head with an I.V. pole. As he slumped to the ground, Sheppard jumped to his feet and grabbed the weapon, walking threateningly toward the now-awake McKay.

“Let us go, and we won't hurt you,” Sheppard said menacingly.

The scientist stared at him wide-eyed and nodded, and he and Teyla ran past him into the corridor.

“Are you sure of the way to this . . . “Stargate”, as you call it?” Teyla asked him as they ran.

Sheppard glanced at the unfamiliar walls. “Well, I was . . . I think we're close,” he responded.

They soon rounded a corner and came face-to-face with a row of stunner-wielding marines.

“Duck!” John shouted as he ran for cover, but he was too late. One of the blue beams hit Teyla square in the chest and she crumpled to the floor.

“No!” he cried desperately as he ran toward her. Already he felt some strange connection with this woman—some bond and concern for her well-being that he could not explain. Even as his hand reached for her own, a merciless streak of blue energy flew toward him. The blast hit him in the left shoulder, the energy coursing through his body and numbing his mind. Their fingers brushed as he fell to the ground and slipped into blackness.

Well, I left that possibility open with...
      Spoiler:
      Teyla having a headache when she started thinking about Ronon and Rodney. Or she could still be groggy from the meds. Who knows? With WP's part they could start to remember fake memories, or more memories, or even less. That's why the Round Robin fics are so fun. You never know which way the story is going to go.
      Or I could be realy lazy and not develop anything at all.
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Happy Early Birthday Padme!!!

Since I won't be here tomorrow, I thought I should post this! I hope you like!!

Under cut for size (and let's just say this takes place after Midway) :

Spoiler:

More...
        Spoiler:

And the conclusion...
        Spoiler:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
        ROFLMBO!!!!
        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
          LLOL! Yeah... they soo would!

Good points sci, me is loving your ranting! Though she didn't have any morning sickness.. she said that in a interview once
          Lucky girl. I wish I was that lucky with my two boys.

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
          Get it out all you want sweetie . You feel better when you do
          I just want you guys to know that I'm not ranting out in a made way. I'm just confused about how else do you think the tptb should have handled it. "o

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

oh oh
          Spoiler:
          If Teyla wants revenge on Mikey for what he's done,will that mean there's a possibility that Teyla might go dark next season like they originally planned for this season...I sure hope so!
          I'm hoping so. I would love that.

They very much so could have gotten away with it. The story we have gotten, at times, has gone horribly wrong and I have said before that this is not the type of show where a pregnancy (unless it is like Vala's) should take place. Granted RL was preggers in real life but there should be a line between real life and the show. They could have easily moved Teyla around, scene and ep wise, where we wouldn't see her (we hardly saw her at all in the back half) growing belly. They shot most of the back half of the season out of order so they could get Rachel in before she had the baby....so it could have been done.
          Just curious though. How can you keep RL form the story?
          I really like to hear a sollution.
          Don't forget alot of the back was still being written while they were filming the first half.
          Plus we wouldn't have so many angst like we did either.

Comment

Awesome update WP!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              Awesome update WP!
              Thanks MrsB!
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                That was cool! My turn now? Oh dear. Well, it is . . . It's definitley not the best thing I've written . . . In fact, it rather stinks.

Round Robin Fic Part 5

Spoiler:
                Ronon was rudely awakened from his slumber by a loud crash. His gaze immediately darted over to the two beds, both empty. John was crouching on the floor, almost hidden by one of the beds. He gestured wildly toward Ronon.

“What happen--” his words were cut off as Teyla came out from behind a privacy curtain and bashed him on the head with an I.V. pole. As he slumped to the ground, Sheppard jumped to his feet and grabbed the weapon, walking threateningly toward the now-awake McKay.

The scientist stared at him wide-eyed and nodded, and he and Teyla ran past him into the corridor.

“Are you sure of the way to this . . . “Stargate”, as you call it?” Teyla asked him as they ran.

Sheppard glanced at the unfamiliar walls. “Well, I was . . . I think we're close,” he responded.

They soon rounded a corner and came face-to-face with a row of stunner-wielding marines.

“Duck!” John shouted as he ran for cover, but he was too late. One of the blue beams hit Teyla square in the chest and she crumpled to the floor.

“No!” he cried desperately as he ran toward her. Already he felt some strange connection with this woman—some bond and concern for her well-being that he could not explain. Even as his hand reached for her own, a merciless streak of blue energy flew toward him. The blast hit him in the left shoulder, the energy coursing through his body and numbing his mind. Their fingers brushed as he fell to the ground and slipped into blackness.

Great job!!
                Spoiler:
                Love how their fingers barely touched.. D
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Round Robin Fic Part 5

Spoiler:

OOOOooooh, love the last bit!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Round Robin Fic Part 5

Spoiler:

Good stuff WP. Short but perfectly too the point!
                    Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                    &=AWESOME &Forever
                    No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

That is something I have been thinking for a while now.

Spoiler:
                      Kanan is familiar and they share the 'gift.' They have been friends since childhood and while she is close with John she doesn't tell all or express all to John b/c she is either afraid or b/c she knows how he is....a person keeps to himself. "If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you are with." They have seen a lot death and heartache so I wouldn't be surprised if Teyla felt that Kanan would understand a little more and one thing led to another and so on. She loves him but is not in love with him, like she is John. Sometimes it is easier to go with what is known (Kanan) then to throw yourself into the unknown (John). Bottom line is they are both scared of opening the flood gates if they tell the other how they truly feel and it express it. They are both leaders and understand that what is going on around them is bigger then them but b/c they are still human, they need the physical connection to and with another person....and Teyla seemed to find it easier with Kanan.
                      Very true and I agree.
                      sigpic

Comment

ROFLMBO!!!!
                        LOL, I'm glad you liked it. I guess I'm back to my cheeky self
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Loving all the RR ....fantastic job everyone....
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys!

Good stuff WP. Short but perfectly too the point!
                            Heh heh, yeah. That had to be one of the shortest escape attempts in the infirmary's history.
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Happy Early Birthday Padme!!!

Since I won't be here tomorrow, I thought I should post this! I hope you like!!

Under cut for size (and let's just say this takes place after Midway)

Spoiler:

More...
                              Spoiler:

And the conclusion...
                              Spoiler:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
                              ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              That was awesome Jess!!!!!!!!!

Round Robin Fic Part 5

Spoiler:

Wonderfully done WP. I love that last line.

Who's next?

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                That was awesome Jess!!!!!!!!!

Wonderfully done WP. I love that last line.

Who's next?

LOL, well, I had fun making it. My oldest asked me why I was laughing...

And GNB is next!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X