Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
    Gorgeous Maff!!!!

Laura--you are on a roll with the HEAT! LOL! Awesome!!! I owe you so many reviews in ff.net. I promise I'll get caught up eventually! The rate you're writing though, it might take a few years. I wish I had half your inspiration!

Aweome RR everyone!!!!!!
    Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Awesome quick fic Gator....

WOWsa artwork Maff.....Excellent!

Hey LC!
    Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
    Trippy I love it
    Hehehe Thanks guys...

loving the RR ...I am hooked now.

going to read your fics now Gater...love the shep bug one from wedjatqi.
    Spoiler:
    Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Hun. Take a deep breath and count to ten. 1... 2... 3...

Don't let it bother you. You know that tptb won't listen to them She is one of the main character and if she goes, most likely it will kill the show. Do you honestly think that the actors will be happy to have yet another main character get booted off the show? And they seem to be doing more for her then the other way around. Just stay away from those places. They can say all they want. It won't change things. They can want Torri back all they want too, but it's up to Torri now. I don't blame her being upset if tptb treated her badly.
      It's just a show and characters in it. It's not real life and to wish RL out of a job is just cruel. IMHO

There is so many things worth more to stress over then the pettiness of some people. Don't stoop to their level hun. You are better then that.

(HUGS)
      Aww thanks Scifan...I promise that from now on I will never, ever venture into such awful threads again!!!

Spoiler:
      Maffieg

Comment

It is a good start....Conversion reference in there; I like it. This is really good. You should definately continue...maybe open up John a little bit more to her; I know he likes to keep to himself but considering you have written that he is seemingly drawn to her and the village (at least my perception of it) by constantly going back and visiting ....maybe expand on that.

How was that? good advice? Was that what you were looking for?
        Yes, it was - thank you.

I'm nearly done... it's mostly secks! Will have to put a scene in at the end me thinks.
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

YAY...so pretty and hyponitizing....much watch ferris wheel
          don't look too hard...things starts to get a bit blurry after the fifth spin

Jeezzzz Laura....six days is hotttttttt
          Spoiler:
          Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            Yes, it was - thank you.

I'm nearly done... it's mostly secks! Will have to put a scene in at the end me thinks.
            Go with that idea Glad I could help
            Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
            &=AWESOME &Forever
            No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
              Hehehe Thanks guys...

loving the RR ...I am hooked now.

going to read your fics now Gater...love the shep bug one from wedjatqi.
              Got your ff review. *hands you fan*

You'll need it for the one I'm about to post, i think. And some bubble wrap so you don't hurt yourself when you fall off your chair when you read the last scene.

Comment

Okay. Lemme know what you think.
                Spoiler:
                He’d been by her side for most of the day, silent and stoic, evasive yet present. To begin with, it had been endearing, comforting to have him wish to be so close to her but as they day wore on and he walked where she did, she’d become frustrated. There was nothing for him to do because he’d flown the medical team over for their weekly check up of the infants and the elderly, while the Athosians went about their daily business. He was neither medical, nor Athosian and he seemed out of place.

There was a sadness surrounding him that had let him follow her during the day. He was distant when she tried to draw him into conversation and she wondered if he had always been so. She knows he has not but she wonders why he has changed so suddenly in the short months he has been away. She knows that the life of the Earthlings of Atlantis is not an easy one; she can see it in the faces of the once young soldiers, the doctors, the scientists, the teachers. She can see it in John. She wonders what atrocities they see and how often and she thanks the Ancestors that she chose not to stay in Atlantis with him, with them.

He slipped away some time before evening meal but she had no looked for him. He had chosen to be with her and he had chosen to leave her; he had his reasons and she would not interfere. She did not know what his intentions were, if they had changed since last time or even if he has taken another to bed. She has not promised herself to him, nor he to her and she knows that he is a man – a handsome man, who would draw attentions from many women.

Surprise rippled through her when she saw him seated at her table speaking candidly with those around him. Her childhood friend, Kanaan, and the woman to John’s left seemed particularly taken by him and Teyla fought the urge to both smile and frown. She wondered what had brought his change of mood; had he received word from his beloved back on Atlantis? But when his hazel eyes met hers, she knew it was an act. She could see through him, she thought as she placed the dishes on the table near the centre. He smiled up at her as she leant close to him, the corner of his lip tainted with a hue of blue she had not noticed before. Again, she wondered.
                I am loving how you draw out the deep connection of these two...
                Spoiler:
                Maffieg

Comment

Got your ff review. *hands you fan*

You'll need it for the one I'm about to post, i think. And some bubble wrap so you don't hurt yourself when you fall off your chair when you read the last scene.
                  Thanks for the fan

Arggg... Your trying to kill me aren't you?
                  Spoiler:
                  Maffieg

Comment

Title: Reflections on Return
                    Summary: This is what her people warned her about.
                    Characters: John & Teyla [Others]
                    Pairing: John/Teyla
                    Rating: M. M. Loadsa M.
                    Notes: Sequel to Promises of Return.

He’d been by her side for most of the day, silent and stoic, evasive yet present.

Comment

Thanks for the fan

It's the spoon I'm telling you!!!! No one wants to listen but I guess the more people we lose, the more others might listen!
                      &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

God, I have an unhealthy obsession with secks and blue John.

What can ye do?

Comment

Thanks for the fan

HAAHAHAHAHAAA! *falls of chair laughing at the sight of the little pirate smiley waving his sword around*

I'm sorry, I don't know why I like that so much . . .
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

God, I have an unhealthy obsession with secks and blue John.

What can ye do?
                            You keep writing like that stuff below....you can write all the blue John and secks all you frickin want! Hell, I will even leave the spoon alone for a spell

He’d been by her side for most of the day, silent and stoic, evasive yet present.
                            Absolutely, positively, frickin AWESOME!!!!
                            &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post

LOL I read this one ( the first time through) as Teyla saying that John was pregnant and it wasn't hers. That's what I get for just skimming through.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

That spoon is stirring mightily...I left you a review and hope you will now pay my doctors bill!!!!!

Spoiler:
                                BTW GREAT FIC
                                Spoiler:
                                Maffieg

Comment

Working...
                                X