• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Welcome taffyrose......

OT~ Thanks for all fic compliments!
    Spoiler:
    It was Rodney saying "oh crap" in the story. After all the hard work of Sheppard and Ronon breaking into the storage facility undetected, Rodney knocked something over alerting everyone to their presence, to which he earned an exasperated look from Sheppard and a moan of annoyance from Ronon.
    I finally caught up with the thread so I'm off to read your fic. BRB.

Comment

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
      I belong to the Columbia House DVD club and have accumilated FUNCASH which means I can take videos and use Funcash and get it less expensive.
      If I use it I can order Stargate Atlantis 1,2,and 3 for 88+ . Is that good ?
      If so I'll order it right now and take advantage of that offer ..

Kimberly
      I'd say that is a good price. I know over at Amazon you can buy all seasons 1&2 bundled and then purchase season 3 alone....as for a price comparison, go with Columbia b/c for seasons 1&2 bundled it is $59.99 US and $36.99 US for season 3.....so I think you have the better deal
      Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
      &=AWESOME &Forever
      No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Stealth

Spoiler:
        “Darkness lies in all of us Teyla…the sooner you accept that, the easier the transition will be.”

Teyla lay helplessly strapped to the slab of cold metal centered among the towers of motionless bodies neatly stacked in rows and columns, each with numerous tubes and pipes leading in and out of them.

She silently wept for her people as they lay there so still, so close to her and yet farther away than ever before. They were lost she knew, gone to the darkness of Michael’s black heart, if in fact, he even had one at all.

She attempted to heave against the wrist restraints as Michael neared her with a long dripping needle but it was to no avail. One of his clammy hands held the crook of her elbow steady and the other plunged the needle deep within.

She bit her lip in frustration and her eyes filled with tears as she thought about everyone she had failed. Her people were gone, Michael had lured her with false images allowing Teyla to put Atlantis in danger, and now her unborn child was another victim, a victim she felt, of her own weakness and inability.

Footsteps approached clacking softly against the cold metal floor as Michael extracted the needle. Teyla looked towards the noise and watched dazedly as Kanan approached quietly. She began to feel sick as he neared, her eyes focused on the implanted slits to each side of his nose, symbols she felt, marking the loss of his humanity.

He stood over her and looked at her, though Teyla felt as if his deadened eyes bore right through her and she forced herself to look away. Michael was still standing over her, the empty syringe still held in his hand and he smiled. Though it was not the smile of a triumphant victor or a sinister demon, he smiled so genuinely, so truly, that Teyla felt even more uncomfortable than she could have ever thought possible.

“It will take time Teyla, but I hope you will come to find you have a place here, more so than any other. And when that day comes, I will show you wonders of which you have never seen….You and the child…..”

Teyla stared into Michael’s face and felt defeat creeping slowly inside her chest, its vicious claws tickling at the back of her throat.

Suddenly, a loud clang of falling items came from the northernmost balcony of the cold storage room causing Kanan, Michael and Teyla to all look towards it.

Somewhere above, a muffled voice sounding slightly annoyed was heard saying “Oh crap….”.
        Bravo!!.
        I've missed your fics.
        "Oh Crap!"
        I wonder who said that. Hmm.

Comment

Hello scifan !!
          The reason I am opting buying the Stargate Atlantis DVD's is I like the fact I can go back and watch a scene again plus often on DVD's it included special bonus features which can be great if bloopers are included :-) LOL
          And yes it is ok if you can call me Kim:-)

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Hello scifan !!
            The reason I am opting buying the Stargate Atlantis DVD's is I like the fact I can go back and watch a scene again plus often on DVD's it included special bonus features which can be great if bloopers are included :-) LOL

Kimberly
            That is why I opt to buy the DVD's....we don't necessarily get the bloopers but the commentaries are awesome

Alright everyone, I am off to bed. Goodnight and sweet dreams Shelya fans

EDIT

Kim, you can actually ALL three seasons of SGA bundled at Amazon for $109.99 US...fyi
            Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
            &=AWESOME &Forever
            No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
              I'd say that is a good price. I know over at Amazon you can buy all seasons 1&2 bundled and then purchase season 3 alone....as for a price comparison, go with Columbia b/c for seasons 1&2 bundled it is $59.99 US and $36.99 US for season 3.....so I think you have the better deal

I'm off to place my order now ..

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Kind of back after an absence. I see that we're still attracting newbies.

*waves to the newbies*

I notice that we've really fallen behind in the H&H Straight Ships. No-one's voting for John/Teyla? Pity.

Otherwise, I'm going to be mostly quiet - I haven't seen any of the last month's episodes, and I'm trying to avoid spoilers as much as possible. We'll see how it goes.

Sel.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                  Hey Y'all!

I must be slackin' off! Did we have another newbie join tonight after Taffy?
                  You know I am not usually up in here on Wed. nights. So, help an Elf! out!
                  I can't let them not get their proper welcome to the family!...
                  Did you catch Pigletpie??

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  How was your day? I forgot how 2 yrs old are. I'm beat and I only babysat for 5 hrs.

Comment

Hello scifan !!

Kimberly
                    Well, take your time and enjoy all the JT love.
                    If you ever what a sig, we have plenty to hook you up.
                    And welcome to the family Kim.

Comment

I can get all three seasons for $88.92 which includes S&H and taxes so I odered them all .. I usually get my DVD's in about 2 -3 weeks so after I get them I'll start watching :-)

I am really curious now about Conversion LOL !! That kiss must be HOT ;-)

Kimberly

Comment

I can get all three seasons for $88.92 which includes S&H and taxes so I odered them all .. I usually get my DVD's in about 2 -3 weeks so after I get them I'll start watching :-)

I am really curious now about Conversion LOL !! That kiss must be HOT ;-)

Kimberly
                        Well, Conversion isn't until the mid of S2, but it was hot. IMHO
                        And I know most in here will agree.

I think that's an awesome deal!! Good job.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Well, Conversion isn't until the mid of S2, but it was hot. IMHO
                          And I know most in here will agree.

I think that's an awesome deal!! Good job.

Thanks scifan Can't wait until I get them all

Kimberly

Comment

Here's a great YouTube J/T video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPbyxAqujcs

I love the song used and the clips though I haven't seen alot of them LOL

Kimberly

Comment

Here's another YouTube video
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEYLNol8EUY

Totally awesome :-)

Kimberly

Comment

Here's a great YouTube J/T video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPbyxAqujcs

I love the song used and the clips though I haven't seen alot of them LOL

Kimberly
                                Thanks for the vid recs.
                                We have girls here that do awesome vids. I'll have to find to links to some of the sites tomorrow.

G'night all.

Comment

Working...
                                X