X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Oh that is so true.
    Spoiler:
    If that doesn't show how he feels, I don't know what will.

Thanks Laura.
    You're making me really work for tomorrow aren't you.
    Have fun this weekend.
    Pushing her up against a wall and picking up where he left off in Conversion?
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post

OT MrsB
      Spoiler:
      Do you know if last week was the last new episode of Supernatural or is there one more?. Hopefully now that the strike is over, they have time to at least give us a few more episodes

MAYRA OT~
      Spoiler:
      Hey man! Tomorrow will be the last Supernatural episode for now (and it looks like a really spectacular ep too!), but the wait for more new episodes is going to be short. They should have 3 or 4 more new episodes done and ready by April/May, unlike some other shows likes Heroes or Chuck that have to wait all the way till September to restart!! Hope your doing well!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        tis time for me to bid my farewells and head to bed.

Dunno how much I'll be on tomorrow, then it's off to Paris for the weekend so I'll not be back til Monday... scratch that. Tuesday as I'm coming no where NEAR this board until I've seen Kindred with mine own two eyes.

Have fun!
        Geez a trip too huh...Have fun and don't forget to carry yonder spoon.

Nother quick fic rec

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3169520/1/Foxhole

Thanks WP glad you liked it.

Yup. 2 years me and the boy have been together... thought we'd celebrate.
        Can't read another thing till tomorrow but thanks...

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
        SQUEEEE!!! MIDWAY! Thanks Maff!
        LOL sure thing AO
        Spoiler:
        Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
          That ought to do it
          Spoiler:
          Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
            Spoiler:
            I don't need those, I just use Ronons gun set to stun, then I carry Teyla to my.... erm.... GYM (AKA Torture chambers )
            tis time for me to bid my farewells and head to bed.

Dunno how much I'll be on tomorrow, then it's off to Paris for the weekend so I'll not be back til Monday... scratch that. Tuesday as I'm coming no where NEAR this board until I've seen Kindred with mine own two eyes.

Have fun!
            If you would like a Sheyla only dream...... FIREPLACE SHOVEL!!!! *SMACK!!!*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Gosh I'm away for a few hours and this place explodes.. *lol* great to see so much talk and speculation to about the coming episodes and season 5...

Great artwork that has been shown in here as well...

last but not least....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANLARIA

Well I'm off to bed...gag..up again in like 4½ hours to be ready to get back to work...grumble..I thought I just got home ...

See ya all tomorrow...sweet dreams to you all... dream of our fabulous JT
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                Gosh I'm away for a few hours and this place explodes.. *lol* great to see so much talk and speculation to about the coming episodes and season 5...

Great artwork that has been shown in here as well...

last but not least....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANLARIA

Well I'm off to bed...gag..up again in like 4½ hours to be ready to get back to work...grumble..I thought I just got home ...

Night Nina I'm off too...can't stay any longer tonight RL stuff Tomorrow guys...

BTW Tey, we'll need that chamber of yours if things take a turn for the worst in Gator's fic....
                Spoiler:
                Maffieg

Comment

Its crushin' me to HEAR about TLM story to do with John.

And its even MORE crushin' when I think I AM NOT GOING TO SEE IT FOR SEVERAL YEARS!!!! (unless I resort to buying the damn season on DVD instead of waiting for it on TV.)

And I found out the definition of Disheartened (thanks to google )
                  Can be found here:
                  http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=disheartened

OT
                  SGA S3 begins on TV here in Aus TONIGHT!!! I'm psyched!!!
                  Now I can enjoy seeing my fav ship pair again! Yay! (it's less than 12 hours till it airs- woot!)

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANLARIA

Thanks Nina!
                    Spoiler:
                    I can't help but giggle at the fact that my little puppy is named Nina, too.

sigpic
                    Sig by me!
                    My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                      Its crushin' me to HEAR about TLM story to do with John.

And its even MORE crushin' when I think I AM NOT GOING TO SEE IT FOR SEVERAL YEARS!!!! (unless I resort to buying the damn season on DVD instead of waiting for it on TV.)

And I found out the definition of Disheartened (thanks to google )
                      Can be found here:
                      http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=disheartened

OT
                      SGA S3 begins on TV here in Aus TONIGHT!!! I'm psyched!!!
                      Now I can enjoy seeing my fav ship pair again! Yay! (it's less than 12 hours till it airs- woot!)
                      Yikes. I would buy the DVDs they're great. You can watch any episode whenever you want. I love them. I have S2 and S3, and I'm DYING for S4.

sigpic
                      Sig by me!
                      My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
                        Yikes. I would buy the DVDs they're great. You can watch any episode whenever you want. I love them. I have S2 and S3, and I'm DYING for S4.
                        . . . With the . . . bloopers. *happy sigh*

(LOL what? I love bloopers!! )
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Maff, Blue, & Donna - Awesome artwork guys......

Comment

Anlaria Onyx- I have SGA s1, SG1 S1 & S6 (plus the last volume of S5- got it on sale on its own) all on DVD. Although SG1 S5 last vol & S6 are box sets. The others are what I believe would be the slim-line cases (full season in one case- rather than 5).

The only problem is we keep having crappy reality shows like "Beauty & the geek" aired rather than keeping up-to-date with Stargate.

And, then they expect they can hike the DVDs to like almost 50 bucks- making it harder for me to be able to afford them.
                            From now on- I'm gonna ask my parents not to buy me presents for my bday & Xmas. Just give me money!!!
                            Then WHEN I get a job, I can start saving for buying SGA. (one day I'll get round to SG1.....)

And in the meantime, I can watch s4 & 5 on the internet- thanks to scifan, who PMed me a link to a site that updates it with new eps.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

What I love is that
                              Spoiler:
                              we knew John is returning from a solo mission... and now we know that John is coming back from another mission to find Teyla. LOVING that he's out by himself trying to find her.
                              SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously, though....

Spoiler:
                              The fact that he went off on his own to find her says sooo many things...One that he is not willing to sit around and wait to see if she comes back and two it totally shows how much he really cares for her. I also wonder what turning point made the future go sooo horribly wrong?? Wonder if it has anything to do with Michael and/or Teyla's baby?
                              Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                              &=AWESOME &Forever
                              No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Hee hee. So true, but he was under the influence, there's nothing there now.

MrsB. Did you see my manip that I did for Camy's Challenge One Morning to Sleep In?

Comment

Working...
                                X