• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Did you catch Pigletpie??

OT
    Spoiler:
    How was your day? I forgot how 2 yrs old are. I'm beat and I only babysat for 5 hrs.
    LOL...poor you! If only they could bottle up their energy and give it to adults.
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Good morning JT'ers....

Welcome to all newbies...

Kindred 2 tomorrow ...... YAY!! I hear its best to avoid the MGM promo to TLM as it gives away a huge spoiler... so avoid it if you don't want any surprises.

I really don't want to know anything about either Kindred or TLM as I want to be completely unspoilered with both these eps..
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Good morning JT'ers....

Kindred 2 tomorrow ...... YAY!! I hear its best to avoid the MGM promo to TLM as it gives away a huge spoiler... so avoid it if you don't want any surprises.

I really don't want to know anything about either Kindred or TLM as I want to be completely unspoilered with both these eps..
        You know I watched both and it seems that the Sci Fi one was a bit more of a spoiler to me. It's probably best to avoid both though if you want to be surprised.

BTW does anyone have any cool sig's I could use or where I can find some. I am looking for a nice J/T one.

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post
          Kind of back after an absence. I see that we're still attracting newbies.

*waves to the newbies*

I notice that we've really fallen behind in the H&H Straight Ships. No-one's voting for John/Teyla? Pity.

Otherwise, I'm going to be mostly quiet - I haven't seen any of the last month's episodes, and I'm trying to avoid spoilers as much as possible. We'll see how it goes.

Sel.
          Hi nice to see you back! Good luck avoiding the spoilers, and enjoy catching up - I've really enjoyed the last few episodes, even the ones RL wasn't in.
          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Happy Birthday Maff i made you a little gift its not much
            Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            Just Click
            Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
              - Said goodbye to Amanda and told her it was a pleasure working with her these past eight years. “Don’t’ be a stranger,”I told her in a particularly emotional moment. “Come back and say hi.” Then was quick add: “But call first so we can clear your name with the guard at the front gate.”

- Said hello Paul McGillion back who dropped by the production offices on his way to his wardrobe fitting for The Seed. I pitched him Whispers. He was predictably delighted at the prospect of being stranded off-world with an all-female team.

- Gave Carl notes on his revised beat sheet for Tracker. My one big cover note: Change the guy’s name. Clearly frustrated, Carl informed me he was open to suggestions. I consulted the list of ingredients listed on the packaged mixed nuts sitting on the coffee table, immediately coming up with the inspired “Peanutia“.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                LOL...poor you! If only they could bottle up their energy and give it to adults.
                No kidding.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                Good morning JT'ers....

What spoilers. I haven't heard much all week for either.
                And what I heard about TLM, wasn't to spoiler.

Originally posted by SheylaRand View Post
                You know I watched both and it seems that the Sci Fi one was a bit more of a spoiler to me. It's probably best to avoid both though if you want to be surprised.

BTW does anyone have any cool sig's I could use or where I can find some. I am looking for a nice J/T one.
                What caps would you like hun and we can see what we can do for you.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                Just Click
                Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                Aww. Thanks nice Donna.
                Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                - Said goodbye to Amanda and told her it was a pleasure working with her these past eight years. “Don’t’ be a stranger,”I told her in a particularly emotional moment. “Come back and say hi.” Then was quick add: “But call first so we can clear your name with the guard at the front gate.”

- Said hello Paul McGillion back who dropped by the production offices on his way to his wardrobe fitting for The Seed. I pitched him Whispers. He was predictably delighted at the prospect of being stranded off-world with an all-female team.

- Gave Carl notes on his revised beat sheet for Tracker. My one big cover note: Change the guy’s name. Clearly frustrated, Carl informed me he was open to suggestions. I consulted the list of ingredients listed on the packaged mixed nuts sitting on the coffee table, immediately coming up with the inspired “Peanutia“.
                Thanks MrsB.
                Spoiler:
                It's too bad AT is leaving. I've Sam since day one, but I'm also happy that her show is doing well.
                Paul is a riot. I had a feeling it was dream come true for Beckett.

Comment

Spoiler:

Author's Links

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess

Camy aka Cielito

Crescere

DevineM27

Doxymom

Gator101

Hope24 aka Fox66

JT4Life

jtjaforever

Landjrule

MrsB108

Padme18

Ruby Caspar

Sanssong

Scifan

Seldear aka Tielan

SheylaFreak aka Camerine

Teal'c206 aka Jack O'Neal2006

Teyilia aka Autumnstarr

TeylaFan

Winged Pegasus

YappiChick

Find More JT Fanfics On These Sites:

Beya

JT Convergence

Unique Bond

Author's Fanfics Daily/Weekly Post Links

Round Robin Fic #2 Parts 1-11

Doxymom

Whenever, Wherever

Gator101:

Tainted Survival (chapter 3 updated) (Mature readers only),

Tears and Rain

Blood and Gold

Breathing in Death

Five Ways John Confesses His Feelings For Teyla

Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
                  Part 5

Dichotomy of the Stolen Kiss

Hope24

Just Dessert to Taste

Bittersweet

JT4Life

Love in the Time of Football

MrsB

Stealth

RubyCaspar

Angst Ficlet

Scifan

Forced Admission

Our Time
                  Chapter 1-4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6

Comfort

Lollipop Madness

TeylaFan:

100 Kisses Challenge #1, #6
                  Trio

Teyilia:

Day at the Bar

YappiChick

Hunger Pains: Cotton Candy

Fanfic Chapter Updates

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess-Ancient Baby Maker
                  Chapter 18 Impala in the Park

LandJrule Betrayal: Chapter 6

TeyiliaThe Ascension War Part 2 New Birth Mature Readers Only

DevineM27 -The Enemy Within Part 2, Chapter 1: Relationships

Teal'c2006
                  SGA- A Rip In Time Chapter 3
                  Mature Readers Only

Cold Shower Alert!!!
                  Warning: Mature Readers ONLY!

Gator101 Promises to Return

RubyCaspar Pretend

Fic Recs

By Gator 101
                  page 1, page 2, page 3, page 4
                  By Gator 101

Non-JT stories and sites:

Find SGA and SG-1 fics @ Heliopolis
                  I didn't see any JT, but it might have other good stories.

Teyilia: Hidden Glass Spares No Feet. Mature Readers Only

Birthday Fics

Anlaria's gifts:

TeylaFan's fic

Scifan's fic

Scifan's gifts:

YappiChick's fic

Maff's gifts:

YappiChick's fic

Scifan's fic

If I missed anything Please PM me. And try to send me your post link to my PM. Click on the number on your post, then copy and paste the web address.

Comment

Did you catch Pigletpie??

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    How was your day? I forgot how 2 yrs old are. I'm beat and I only babysat for 5 hrs.
                    WELCOME PIGLET PIE!

Thanks Sci, for helping an Elf! out!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Good morning Sheyla fans!!

I am behind and I don’t have the time to read all the pages.

I dropped by to say thank you to those of you guys who commented on my artwork. I am a novice compare to some of you guys. I was helping out a friend. There have been some really beautiful artworks from Sci, EG, and the rest of your guys lately.

I see we are behind in the ship game. Voted. JT rule and the outcome of this game don’t mean a thing to me because …..

SCI, what is the deadline for the stuff for LC again? I was planning on doing something else for her.

Welcome to all the newbies and congrats to all the milestoners!!!
                      sigpic
                      Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                      Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                      WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by SheylaRand View Post

I'd be happy to make you one, PM me. Until then I only have 2 JT sigs that have not been claimed, they're not that special, but maybe you're ok with them:
                        Spoiler:
                        (made for a Beya challenge called 'Hide and Seek')

Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        Just Click
                        Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        Pretty coloring!

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post

I dropped by to say thank you to those of you guys who commented on my artwork. I am a novice compare to some of you guys. I was helping out a friend. There have been some really beautiful artworks from Sci, EG, and the rest of your guys lately.

I see we are behind in the ship game. Voted. JT rule and the outcome of this game don’t mean a thing to me because …..

SCI, what is the deadline for the stuff for LC again? I was planning on doing something else for her.

Thanks for the compliments, Hope!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                          ohhh... sorry, totally missed that post lol! Yeah, that will be fine - I do nothing on Thursdays...

Wow, this week is going really quickly!
                          That's ok! Haha, alright, I'll send it to you later

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                          I'll just post it now, not sure I'll be able to upload it from home, my computer is acting up and the file is quite big... So posting now to make sure it gets posted.

Happy Birthday Maffieg!

(sorry if I'm a little early )

(under spoilers for size)
                          Spoiler:

(click for full size)

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to try this kind of thing, I've been wanting to for a while but couldn't find a reason!
                          That's so cool EG! Really awesome

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
                          My friend introduced me to Stargate Atlantis and I saw a couple of shows but want to get all the episodes on DVD to catch up on everything about John and Teylasince they're my favorite couple .
                          I was surfing the net for Stargate Atlantis and came across this board and love the John and Teyla discussions .
                          Where are the best places to get all the Stargate Atlantis DVD 's and has this series been renewed ? Which season is on now and which seasons are on DVD ?
                          Thank you to all who respond :-)
                          I've only seen a handful of episodes but immediately liked John and Teyla so I'm hoping alot is on them .

Kimberly
                          Welcome Taffy! Your questions have already been answered I see

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                          i know, i hope our people are all ok!!! (love the 'quake smiley, btw!)

HAPPY DAY-BEFORE-YOUR-REAL-BIRTHDAY, MAFFY!!!

I just wanted to post this incase I don't get on tomorrow! Happy birthday hun!
                          shhhhh! it's one of my best works yet...

Spoiler:
                          That's beautiful JT4L!

WELCOME JT NEWBIES!!!

Joe, Rachel and the gang accepting their Spacey Award (on YT)...funniest thing in life! I was almost falling off my chair laughing...
                          LLOL! I had the same thing, I was laughing so hard!

Ok. I have 8 pages to catch up on.

Happy Birthday Maff.
                          Here's your present. It's kinda long.

Spoiler:

--
                          Absolutely loved it!!!

Heck, i wish i was!!!
                          Yeah... me too!

It's all foreplay baby...

I'm going!!! Hello!
                          LOL Foreplay... always makes me think of your fic!

Welcome taffyrose......

OT~ Thanks for all fic compliments!
                          Spoiler:
                          It was Rodney saying "oh crap" in the story. After all the hard work of Sheppard and Ronon breaking into the storage facility undetected, Rodney knocked something over alerting everyone to their presence, to which he earned an exasperated look from Sheppard and a moan of annoyance from Ronon.
                          Damn... so it was Rodney.... Now Ruby was right... I was thinking John

Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          Just Click
                          Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          Awesome Donna!!!

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post

Hi Hope! *hugs*
                          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Just to explain, because I really am THAT much of a geek - the big pics of John and Teyla are pics of them when they're worrying about the other. Teyla's one is from the mess hall scene in Tabula Rasa when she's watching John walk away, and the John one is from Sunday after the 'is she going to be alright!?' yelling... I love that cap - look at the fear!!!

Ok, enough with the geekiness.
                            Now that you mention it... That IS a great cap, even moreso now that I know where it's from!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            awwww,that was so nice and sad....No one does bittersweet like you....Oh and that's a compliment by the way
                            Hahaha thanks love
                            Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                            Great work on both
                            Thanks Nina
                            Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                            Beautiful Gater!!! and what's this!..fluff!...see, it's not so bad!

Lovely!..your on a roll today Gater!...i'm really enjoying your fics!
                            I know *hangs head* I don't know what was wrong with me yesterday
                            Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
                            Beautiful

Awesome...as usual Keep it up!!
                            Thanks!
                            Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            awwwww i'm sorry....We got humped 4-0

Ok stop talking till i sign off or i'll never leave
                            *grins evilly* By whom? Oh, was that Rangers?

LOL! The colours, or the story?
                            Spoiler:
                            http://pics.livejournal.com/jt4life/pic/0004tg8d
                            Oh wow... I love this!

My GOD you guys talk a fair tune while I'm gone -I just had twenty oddpages to catch up on!

Happy Birthday Maffieg Hope you liked all of your pressies - there were some crackers in there Nice work all.

Taffy Rose - welcome! I recognise your name... do you write??

In answer to a question taffy was asked... The first episode I ever watched was Rising when it first aired on SkyOne all those years ago... I saw it straight away. Suspicion is one of my favourite episodes - if not THE - of the first season. John's trust in Teyla is fantastic. And when both Elizabeth and Bates suggest that John's personal feelings for Teyla are clouding his judgement.. eh, hello! If that's not a hint then I don't know what it!
                            My favourite episode of Season 2 from a JT stand point is... Oh... Lemme think... It's a toughie... I'm sure there's one that's meant to stick out in my mind... I'm not sure what though...
                            Season 3 is harder, because there are so many. Goodness... Sunday, I'd have to say. That's my fave eppie of the season - not just for the JT ness. *sniffs at the memory*
                            Season 4... God. There is definitely TOO many too chose from here... Doppelganger, Missing (the bit at the start!), Spoils of War, BAMSR, Quarantine, Kindred (they have their moments), Tabula Rasa... There's a lot.
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:

This man is legend.

Gotta love him.
                              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

taffy rose, I made you a sig, went for sexy like you asked so hope I got it right! If you like this one (I won't be offended if you dont!) and any others that the girls make for you then you can put them on a rotatation through ImageRotate.com. Hope you like:

The pics are from season 1 eppy Hot Zone!

Ooh, and I see SheylaRand was asking for one, I'll have a go for you! any preferences?
                                What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X