Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
    5 Ways John Confesses His Love for Teyla

#3 (sorry it's a bit long, i couldn't help myself)
    Spoiler:
    The Atlantis team was off world scouting out a newly discovered wriath outpost. They had spilt up into groups of two: McKay and Ronon, and John and Teyla. The latter of the two were hiding behind a rock on the edge of a clearing, close to one of the hive ships.

"I see three of 'em comming now," John whispered to Teyla. She nodded in response. They both readied their weapons. But three wriath soon turned into 10, and they were still heading straight for the clearing. "ok, new plan," John murmured, "we're gonna fall back and meet up with Ronona nd McKay." Again, Teyla nodded, and radioed the other two to meet up with them.

They both began to retreat, quickly, but were spotted. Stunners started to fly over their heads. John saw one comming straight for Teyla and threw himself ontop of her, knocking her out of harm's way. They twisted in the air, and ended up on the ground, hidden momentarily in a bunch of shrubbery. Teyla was on her back, and John ontop of her. John' face was a meer inch or so from her face. Their eyes locked.

"Are you ok?" he asked, somewhat awkwardly.

"Yes, John, I am fine..." she trailed off, unable to stop herself from gazing into his eyes.

It's now or never, John thought, knowing that a swarm of wraith were almost at their locatin. He bent his head down and pressed his lips to hers, and for one gloriois moment, his hands were in her hair, and they were lost in each other's embrace.

John forced himself to pull back, smiling down at Teyla's smiling face. "I love you, Teyla Emmagan, and I always have," he whispered gently to her.

At that moment, both the wraith and the other two team members arrived, and the fighting continued. But evey chance he got, John would steal a glance at Teyla and give her one of his gorgeous smiles, and she wouls return it, blushing like crazy.
    Aw-ness.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Five Ways John Confesses His Feelings For Teyla

Number Three
    Spoiler:

The cold had long since seeped into his bones. His head throbbed with exhaustion; a sharp pain behind his eyes reminded him that the pain medicine had worn off. He shifted and adjusted his neck on his forearms behind his head, ignoring the burning across his brain.

He tried to see her from the corner of his eye but she was farther away than he had thought. There were so many things he wanted to say to her before it was too late but the words, nor the inclination to say them, never came.

If there was ever a time for him to have that conversation that they’d put off for almost a decade, right there and then would be it. The stars above sparkled brightly in the obsidian sky, the water below reflected with startling accuracy all that was above it. A warm breeze swept across them, momentarily warming his cool skin.

“I love you, you know that, right?”

She didn’t hesitate in her answer.

“Yes.”

“You love me.”

“I do.”

“We could have been good together.”

“Yes.”

“It’s too late now.”

“It is.”

He turned his head to her, feeling the painful pull in his chest. She looked beautiful lying beside him, the stars glittering in her dark eyes.

“We could make it work.”

She turned to him and smiled sadly, shaking her head slowly.

“No.” He nodded sadly in acknowledgement. He heard her shuffling, could see her turning to lie on her side facing him, her arms tucked under head. “You have a home on Earth now. And I have a son to another man.”

John’s lips slid up in something akin to a smile and he turned away from her, facing the sky. He sighed and closed his eyes. He felt her lips on his, a mere brush before she pulled back. He opened his eyes and peered at her as she hovered over him.

“Why did we wait so long to say these things?” She shrugged and John smiled, his eyes sliding to her lips. “It’s so easy to say it now.”

“I know.”

“You haven’t said it yet.”

She smiled, her eyes sparkling and his hand rose of its own accord and tucked the curtain of hair behind her ear.

“I love you.”

“You do.”

“You love me.”

“I do.”

“You’ll be gone tomorrow.”

“I will.”

“I will miss you.”

“I’ll miss you.”

They stared at one another for a few moments longer before she lowered herself on top of him, resting her head on his shoulder, a hand on his chest while both his arms circled her waist, tucking her closer to him.

“I love you.”

“I love you.”
    angsty and great as usual.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Yeah something like that.....no one can do bittersweet like you!!

I've still not seen Outcast yet...I can't seem to bring myself to watch it....2 weeks in a row without Teyla,if she ain';t in next weeks ep i am in serious danger of going into meltdown!
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure she's not... and I'm not sure about Midway either, though she's more likely to be in that one, and like to see her interact with Teal'c.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Round Robin Part 4

Spoiler:
    Teyla pressed her back against the cold hard wall and choked on a bitter sob of despair. Where were the others? What was Michael planning? Could she protect her child? Questions with no answers littered her mind and as she tried to desperately to devise something of interest she could use in hope of negotiations the next time Michael ventured in, she heard a loud strangled creak.

Her eyes widened in disbelief as she turned her head towards the slowly opening metal door to her right. Teyla’s breath held and she did not move a muscle as she waited for someone to enter, though endless moments passed and yet no one came. When she was certain she was still alone, she released her breath jaggedly and began to crawl slowly towards the now stagnant metal door, peering out in the dark filthy maze of intricate hallways.

Her ears met silence and she quickly realized that this was her moment and there would be no others like it if she did not move now. She stood with minimal effort, gripping the cracked stone walls for support though her head swayed woozily when she reached full stance. Though the pain was extreme, she did her best to ignore it and took her leave, deciding to take the hall to her left. Keeping one hand on the corroded walls to maintain balance, she slowly treaded down the torch-lit corridor, her ears and eyes peaked for any distant sound or movement.

There were a few cells similar to the one she had only just occupied scattered randomly on either side of the hall, some with their doors opened, some closed. Deciding she did not have the time nor the inclination to peer inside them, she continued making her way down the endless stretch, stopping twice in hopes of easing the growing throb in the back of her head.

The second time she stopped in an attempt to ease her pain, footsteps could be heard somewhere behind, somewhere back in the long shadows and she panicked, throwing herself into the nearest open room. Shutting the door as quietly as possible when she entered, she turned and looked into the room in hopes of finding something useful to help brace the door.

She threw her cold hand up to her mouth to keep from screaming at the sight around her. Rotted corpses were chained to the wall in rusted shackles, filling the floor and walls of the room with their putrid stench and sunken eyes. One corpse lay directly in the center of the room, stretched out in a ritualistic pose atop a symbol painted on the floor in streaks of dried blood. The others seemed to have been an involuntary audience to whatever atrocity the center corpse had undergone, his mouth still agape in one last eternal scream.

Knowing there was nothing to be used here to barricade the door, Teyla’s only hope was that whoever was coming would not search each room and pass by her entirely . She pressed an ear to the metal door and prayed silently for some sort of miracle to come.
    Great update! And ew, as well.

Hey dudes.....

Congrats milestoners!!!

Welcome anyone new!

And great addition to Round Robin Hope!!

Gator, Ruby, and JT4L - Are your new fics up on ff???
    Nope. I want to finish it first.
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Round Robin Part 4

Spoiler:
      Teyla pressed her back against the cold hard wall and choked on a bitter sob of despair. Where were the others? What was Michael planning? Could she protect her child? Questions with no answers littered her mind and as she tried to desperately to devise something of interest she could use in hope of negotiations the next time Michael ventured in, she heard a loud strangled creak.

Her eyes widened in disbelief as she turned her head towards the slowly opening metal door to her right. Teyla’s breath held and she did not move a muscle as she waited for someone to enter, though endless moments passed and yet no one came. When she was certain she was still alone, she released her breath jaggedly and began to crawl slowly towards the now stagnant metal door, peering out in the dark filthy maze of intricate hallways.

Her ears met silence and she quickly realized that this was her moment and there would be no others like it if she did not move now. She stood with minimal effort, gripping the ed stone walls for support though her head swayed woozily when she reached full stance. Though the pain was extreme, she did her best to ignore it and took her leave, deciding to take the hall to her left. Keeping one hand on the corroded walls to maintain balance, she slowly treaded down the torch-lit corridor, her ears and eyes peaked for any distant sound or movement.

There were a few cells similar to the one she had only just occupied scattered randomly on either side of the hall, some with their doors opened, some closed. Deciding she did not have the time nor the inclination to peer inside them, she continued making her way down the endless stretch, stopping twice in hopes of easing the growing throb in the back of her head.

The second time she stopped in an attempt to ease her pain, footsteps could be heard somewhere behind, somewhere back in the long shadows and she panicked, throwing herself into the nearest open room. Shutting the door as quietly as possible when she entered, she turned and looked into the room in hopes of finding something useful to help brace the door.

She threw her cold hand up to her mouth to keep from screaming at the sight around her. Rotted corpses were chained to the wall in rusted shackles, filling the floor and walls of the room with their putrid stench and sunken eyes. One corpse lay directly in the center of the room, stretched out in a ritualistic pose atop a symbol painted on the floor in streaks of dried . The others seemed to have been an involuntary audience to whatever atrocity the center corpse had undergone, his mouth still agape in one last eternal scream.

Knowing there was nothing to be used here to barricade the door, Teyla’s only hope was that whoever was coming would not search each room and pass by her entirely . She pressed an ear to the metal door and prayed silently for some sort of miracle to come.
      Nice MrsB! You and your horror!
      Spoiler:
      I didn't know the occult called the Pegasus Galaxy home?

my ships

Comment

Hey you guys...Lordy posted new caps for Kindred 1 and 2....AH! I think Kanan is in at least one of those, but we don't see his face and I can't figure out who is he! DAMNIT!
        sigpic

Comment

Ot~ GoPatriots!!!!!

Thanks guys!!!
          WOOOOOHHOOOOOO!!!!! PATRIOTAS!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
            Nice MrsB! You and your horror!
            Spoiler:
            I didn't know the occult called the Pegasus Galaxy home?
            They call it home now!!
            Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
            &=AWESOME &Forever
            No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
              Hey you guys...Lordy posted new caps for Kindred 1 and 2....AH! I think Kanan is in at least one of those, but we don't see his face and I can't figure out who is he! DAMNIT!
              Hey Camy!!! How is ya???

So where's these pics at???

GO PATS!

GNB - OT~ Ya know I can't help it man!!!

Comment

Hi Mrs. B...the Galleria...Lordy posted the links to where he found them....

GO PATS!!!

I"m off to cook the meatsa platter for the boys!!!!

BRB!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  Well, saw Outcast....

Spoiler:
                  Can I just say, what a sad, sad, sad, sad, sad episode for Sheppard. I mean...jeepers can the man get any more bad news this season?
                  It's like hitting him left and right moreso than any other..Well, he and Teyla are having it pretty bad. But, gosh, I miss Teyla again...and I doubt we'll be seeing her again in the next episode either. And not even a mention of her in two episodes...I have to comment that in JM's blog. Anywho, Outcast.

I have some mixed feelings about this episode. I have to say, this season has really done a shift on our characters, at least I think so. With the exception of Rodney and even he was totally off in Quarantine, I think anyways...and Ronon hasn't gotten enough screentime to really tell well besides that little number with ...AH! you know who? that was so NOT Ronon..I swear she drugged him!!!! He thought that was Melena....that's my story and I"m sticking to it..Okay, I"m sidestepping here..Outcast.

The ex-wife...was it me or did she come off as a bit of a woman who still hadn't resolved her issues with John. She truly still thinks about him and if I was to say, she never wanted it to end, but she came to her senses that she really didn't have a marriage, and my money is that she filed for divorce! Not him!

There are things there that I was very, very, very glad to see...she is no twit! Maybe a cheater, but I"m not sure. I mean, why would John know who she was with, now. For some reason John doesn't strike me like the type that would keep looking out for his ex-after she dumped him or if he was even the one that dumped her. So, to me....she cheated on him and VOILA! She mentioned too much her "lonely nights"...She sooo cheated on him! TRAMP!

But, I liked her portrayal in the sense that she is a smart woman and a strong character woman. She seemed to really love and care for John at some point and even still. They way she hugged him. It was almost as if she was relieved that he was alive. And I think this was one of the many things that haunted her as his wife. His dangerous missions and his time away from home. I also got the feeling that this was a set up by perhaps Daddy. She was there for his father, whether John was there or not. I think. And it was good to see that John's first wife is a woman that didn't seem to fall over heels over him, but clearly still cares for him. I liked that she stood up for him and I liked that she didn't bent back forwards over him, even though she did at the end. She didn't flirt with him and she didn't lower her guard for him but clearly showed that her feelings for him are still there. I liked that!

I like to see a woman admire John but not loose her reasoning the minute he walks in the room...and even if she does, she hides it very well.

I did see him feeling uncomfortable. Whatever happened between them was not pretty, I can tell. This was not a happy ending and it was certainly not a pleasant parting. You can tell that John excused his reasons for not being there for her and you have to wonder, why did he continue to choose his career even after having a wife waiting for him.

I think he married her for the wrong reasons, not the right reasons. I could see in John's eyes some regret there at the end after she said goodbye to him. A part of him regrets that things didn't work out between them, but I think he's past that part of his life. Even at the end there, when he was talking to the repli girl and he wanders into thinking, he wasn't thinking about Nancy, he was thinking of his father and his brother, hence he went back to see his brother at the end.

I think that episode could have done without those scenes there, in fact, I wish they had not done those scenes at all, but it did show us a bit of John that was sort of hidden from us. Why does he put his job before his own feelings...why does he hide behind his work? There must be a reason....Nancy was not the girl for John. She didn't understand him and she couldn't stop him or ground him no matter how much her love for him was, it wasn't enough, not enough to keep him there with her.

And I wonder if he's found that in Teyla. Only time will tell.

It was a good episode with all the action and storyline in the back. I liked seeing Bates, and I wished he'd asked about Teyla, but we all know what that would have gotten him!!! *wink*

Excellent portrayal by Joe Flanigan yet again, but all I wanted to do with go across the screen and just hug the man! I wanted to punch his brother and throw his ex- out into the revene....she didn't treat him well at all. And John even said that it was his father...his exact words were, In his mind..meaning his dad....YUP, Nancy was not the woman for John and yet, it's refreshing to see that although he couldn't find happiness with her, clearly she fits the profile of a woman that can win John's heart. And what Nancy lacks, Teyla more than makes up for it! woohooo!
                  Tell us how you really feel...
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Camy, congrats on 11.600 posts!

And now I'm off to bed! G'night everyone!
                    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                      Here's the next part of 'Pretend'. Do you guys think that's an ok name for it?

Spoiler:
                      “That is a beautiful dress, Teyla,” said the woman standing next to Teyla. Her name was Oflian, and she was Chief Ivon’s wife.

Teyla smiled at her, trying to hide any feelings of nervousness. “Thank you, Oflian,” she said. “You look very lovely.”

And she did. Oflian was a petit woman, over a foot shorter than Teyla, and her bright blonde hair was streaked with grey. She had sparkling blue eyes and wore an elegant, fitted dress of the same colour.

Oflian smiled up at her. “It is time for us to go through,” she said. “We must wait for our husbands to find us. Then we may enter the banqueting hall. You and Colonel Sheppard shall be sitting opposite myself and Ivon.”

Sitting opposite the Chief and his wife – how could this get more complicated? She hid her worries behind another wide smile as they left the preparation chamber. They stepped out into the fragrant night air of the courtyard. Warm orange light spilled out through the tall windows of the banqueting hall opposite, falling over the women assembled there. They all wore dresses similar to Oflian’s though none were as grand. They stood in small groups, talking quietly together, and a sense of excitement rippled though the air.

Oflian smiled warmly at Teyla, and she allowed herself to relax a little. It was only a banquet, after all. She and John were fully capable of eating a meal together and acting affectionately enough to pass as husband and wife. Half the personnel on Atlantis already thought there was something between the two of them, contrary to what those who really knew them said.

They could do this.

There was a sudden hush a large door in one corner of the courtyard opened and the men emerged, but the women soon started to talk again, and crane their necks looking for their husbands.

Teyla looked as well and had no trouble picking John out of the crowd, as he was the only man not wearing a tunic. She smiled to herself, remembering their briefing earlier that day, after Sam had told them to go to the banquet.

“What should I wear?” Asked John.

Rodney and Ronon both snorted with laughter at John’s question, but he just sent a disparaging look in their direction and turned back to Carter.

“They said it’s a formal banquet – do you want me to wear my dress uniform or will a suit be ok?”

Sam quirked an eyebrow at him. “I think that’s up to Teyla,” she said with a smirk.

John rolled his eyes and glanced at Teyla, who was trying not to smile. She shrugged. “A suit will be fine,” she said to him. She loved the way he looked in his dress uniform, but she knew that he was not very comfortable when he wore it.

Now, watching him wind his way in between the other women in the courtyard, looking for her, Teyla couldn’t help thinking that she – well, he – had made the right choice. He wore a dark grey suit, a white shirt and a dark grey tie, and though the colours were plain the effect among all the bright colours that the others were wearing was striking, and she noticed that he was getting a few appreciative looks from some of the women he passed. Hopefully their husbands did not.

Teyla wanted to attract John’s attention but she knew it wasn’t the Keluran custom, so instead she stood still and kept watching him. He really did look good – it wouldn’t be too difficult to act as though she was attracted to him. Teyla smiled again.

Just as she did, John looked in her direction. She saw him do a small double take, and then watched as his eyes travelled slowly down her body, taking in what she was wearing. When his gaze reached somewhere around her knees he seemed to snap out of it, and made his way over to her, looking a little nervous.

He stopped just in front of her. “Hi.”

Teyla gave him a small smile. “Hello, John,” she replied.

“You look… really nice,” he said.

Teyla’s smile widened. “Thank you,” she said. “So do you.”

They smiled at each other, and Teyla began to feel nervous again. What were they thinking? This was never going to work.

Yes, it will.

No it won’t.

“I give thanks for you, Oflian,” came a voice from Teyla’s left. She looked over and saw that Chief Ivon had appeared and was standing in front of his wife, who was beaming at him.

“And I you, Ivon,” she replied. Ivon stepped forward and placed a lingering kiss on her cheek, caressing her shoulders with his hands as he did so. Teyla looked round the courtyard and saw that all the couples were greeting each other in a similar manner; with words of thanksgiving and a kiss.

She looked back at John, who had also noticed the kisses, suddenly feeling very nervous again. It would be small things like this that gave them away.

Suddenly John was stepping towards her, and his hands were on her shoulders. Teyla leant forwards into him as his head moved past hers and she waited for the feel of him kissing her cheeks, but instead heard his voice, whispering in her ear.

“Don’t look so worried,” he said, his hands tightening their grip. “It’ll be okay.”

Teyla nodded. He was right – even if she thought everything would go wrong, and she did, she couldn’t look like she thought that.

John head shifted back and he placed a chaste kiss on her cheek. Instead of stepping back, though, he leant forward again to once again whisper in her ear.

“Just pretend that you’re in love with me.”

And then he was stepping back, and Teyla was left blinking in surprise, and feeling a little cold as his hands dropped from her shoulders. He gave her what Rodney described as his ‘charm smile’ – the one he had used on her on Athos all those years ago – and jauntily offered her his arm.

Teyla rolled her eyes but smiled widely, and stepped up next to him, threading her arm through his. He smiled down at her and she leant into him, allowing herself to relax for the first time that evening. They could do this.
                      Woohooo!! Part 3 already PLEASE!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Trio/Midway spoilers:
                        Spoiler:
                        New details are in for the next two episodes of Stargate Atlantis, courtesy of SCI FI Channel.

First up is "Trio," which focuses on Rodney McKay, Samantha Carter, and Jennifer Keller. The episode airs Friday, February 8. Here's how the network describes the episode:

Col. Samantha Carter joins Dr. McKay and Dr. Keller on a mission to convince the inhabitants of an off-world village rocked by frequent tremors, to move to a more stable part of the continent. But en route to the village, Dr. McKay plunges into a sinkhole, falling twenty feet to the bottom of a large subterranean chamber. Crawling to the edge of the rupture, Carter and Dr. Keller are relieved to see that McKay is unhurt. Suddenly, they feel the ground beneath them give way and they too drop out of sight.

Realizing that they have fallen into a section of an old Genii mining facility they begin to search for a way out. But every attempt to escape the confines of the chamber seems to put them in further jeopardy, underscored by the constant tremors that shake their prison with ever greater force.

In "Midway," Sam invites her old friend Teal'c (guest star Christopher Judge) to Atlantis to coach Ronon, who is under review by the I.O.A.:

Mr. Coolidge is the newest member of the I.O.A. and openly distrustful of alien participation in any facet of the Stargate program. Despite his bias, the I.O.A. has entrusted him with interviewing Teyla Emmagan and Ronon Dex about their suitability to continue as members of the Atlantis expedition. This does not bode well for Ronon, who is next on the list to travel to Earth for questioning.

Colonel Carter, concerned that Ronan's temper will explode under intense cross-examination, asks an old friend to travel to Atlantis to serve as his mentor -- Teal'c, of the Jaffa. But Ronon, insulted by the implication that he can't handle himself, makes no effort to befriend Teal'c and their stay on the Midway station, en route to Earth, does little to improve the situation. Unbeknownst to anyone, a plan by the Wraith to invade the Midway station is about to be initiated, and an interview with Mr. Coolidge will be the very least of their problems.

"Midway" will premiere February 15 on SCI FI! Don't miss new episodes every Friday night at 10 p.m. (9 Central) on SCI FI Channel in the United States, and Tuesdays at 8 p.m. on Sky One in the U.K.

Source: Gateworld

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          Tell us how you really feel...
                          You know..I really liked Ex-wife...

She's no Teyla by far...but as in the words of a wise friend...

Spoiler:
                          And thank heavens he haven't been married to Larrin type of woman,,skanky clad, sex talking, annoying the hell out of me..

*wink*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SheylaFreak View Post
                            Hmm... anything interesing happening here? ^_^ I've been gone for like... forever. Lol. I highly doubt that anyone here even remembers me. I'm the one writing "Waiting For Yesterday" and I highly doubt that anyone remembers that either, as I haven't updated in half a year.

Anyway... I'll leave now.
                            Are you Camerine? Of course, I remember that fic!! I love it! I am so hoping that you update it also!.....PLEASE!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I always check on that fic and another fic by the author Joyca to see if y'all update! They are fics!! They need to be continued!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Trio/Midway spoilers:
                              Spoiler:
                              New details are in for the next two episodes of Stargate Atlantis, courtesy of SCI FI Channel.

First up is "Trio," which focuses on Rodney McKay, Samantha Carter, and Jennifer Keller. The episode airs Friday, February 8. Here's how the network describes the episode:

Col. Samantha Carter joins Dr. McKay and Dr. Keller on a mission to convince the inhabitants of an off-world village rocked by frequent tremors, to move to a more stable part of the continent. But en route to the village, Dr. McKay plunges into a sinkhole, falling twenty feet to the bottom of a large subterranean chamber. Crawling to the edge of the rupture, Carter and Dr. Keller are relieved to see that McKay is unhurt. Suddenly, they feel the ground beneath them give way and they too drop out of sight.

Realizing that they have fallen into a section of an old Genii mining facility they begin to search for a way out. But every attempt to escape the confines of the chamber seems to put them in further jeopardy, underscored by the constant tremors that shake their prison with ever greater force.

In "Midway," Sam invites her old friend Teal'c (guest star Christopher Judge) to Atlantis to coach Ronon, who is under review by the I.O.A.:

Mr. Coolidge is the newest member of the I.O.A. and openly distrustful of alien participation in any facet of the Stargate program. Despite his bias, the I.O.A. has entrusted him with interviewing Teyla Emmagan and Ronon Dex about their suitability to continue as members of the Atlantis expedition. This does not bode well for Ronon, who is next on the list to travel to Earth for questioning.

Colonel Carter, concerned that Ronan's temper will explode under intense cross-examination, asks an old friend to travel to Atlantis to serve as his mentor -- Teal'c, of the Jaffa. But Ronon, insulted by the implication that he can't handle himself, makes no effort to befriend Teal'c and their stay on the Midway station, en route to Earth, does little to improve the situation. Unbeknownst to anyone, a plan by the Wraith to invade the Midway station is about to be initiated, and an interview with Mr. Coolidge will be the very least of their problems.

"Midway" will premiere February 15 on SCI FI! Don't miss new episodes every Friday night at 10 p.m. (9 Central) on SCI FI Channel in the United States, and Tuesdays at 8 p.m. on Sky One in the U.K.

Source: Gateworld
                              WHOA!!!!!
                              Spoiler:
                              TEyla goes to EARTH!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                                Camy, congrats on 11.600 posts!

And now I'm off to bed! G'night everyone!
                                *blushes* THANK YOU for noticing!!!

LOVE YOUR SIG!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X