John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Thanks Dude! I'm going to roll these around in my head...see which one prompts something.

Thanks...it's the first sig I've made. I kind of got the idea from Nebulan. Um...Beauty and the Beast? Aladdin? Mulan? LOL, I'm such a cheater...

And I love your Beckett sig. Sci did a great job!
    hey,that's cheatin...hehe....It's Beauty and the Beast!!

Thanks,aye sci done a fabulous job on it....I don't know what i'd do without her,i'm Artistically Challenged!
    sigpic

Comment

Hey MrsB and Ruby, when are you guys doing your FaceOff thing again??
      http://www.fanfiction.net/~faceoff

Hey btw, when are we doing another Round Robin??

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
        OK, I'm totally confused. I've just read the last page and
        Spoiler:
        I'm reading stuff about Teyla being with her people in the finale etc... is there a new spoiler out that I don't know about?

And RL's definitely in series 5, it's been said many times.
        Yeah what the others said,just speculation and yes RL is in S5 so no worries there!
        sigpic

Comment

Nope, just speculation. No need to get worried.

Though we know
          Spoiler:
          Kanan has been cast...
          Oooohhh... I didn't know that!

Do we know who it is?
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post

Do we know who it is?
            OT~ Nope! But word on the streets is he's an actor from the movie "300" though we've searched through all their IMDB profiles and found nuthin.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              http://www.fanfiction.net/~faceoff

Hey btw, when are we doing another Round Robin??
              On Feb 1, but I'm going to need a plot prompt for that. So I figured that I'll ask everyone for their ideas pretty soon.

I also need an updated list of who will be doing it. I think with everyone back in school (and I'm gone for a couple of days towards the beginning of the month) it will take a bit longer to complete. But, I'm planning on posting each part on the site so that it's easier to track.

Do we know who it is?
              I could have sworn RL said it was someone from "300"...but I don't know where the article went.
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I could have sworn RL said it was someone from "300"...but I don't know where the article went.
                LOL! Imagine it was Gerard Butler... Yummmmeeeee. Though most of the guys in that were quite buff... I'll need to watch again and see, lol.

Comment

Nope, just speculation. No need to get worried.

Though we know
                  Spoiler:
                  Kanan has been cast...
                  Oooh, now that's very interesting!

Hey MrsB and Ruby, when are you guys doing your FaceOff thing again??
                  Lol when I get round to writing the next part - it's my turn but I've been really busy! I'll try and do it tomorrow, though, as I have a day off.

LOL! Imagine it was Gerard Butler... Yummmmeeeee. Though most of the guys in that were quite buff... I'll need to watch again and see, lol.
                  Yeah, and none of those abs were CG, nope...

I can just imagine Kanan standing in front of wraith, raising his arms and yelling 'THIS IS ATHOS!!'

sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

On Feb 1, but I'm going to need a plot prompt for that. So I figured that I'll ask everyone for their ideas pretty soon.

I also need an updated list of who will be doing it. I think with everyone back in school (and I'm gone for a couple of days towards the beginning of the month) it will take a bit longer to complete. But, I'm planning on posting each part on the site so that it's easier to track.

Its located here:http://www.annecarlini.com/ex_interviews.php?id=816

sig by nicole9514

Voting for The Doctor and the Wild Man marriage in season 5 of Atlantis

My Ronon/Keller Fan Vids:
                    1/27/08 - Somewhere I Belong
                    Youtube
                    High Quality Stage6 & Download

Comment

NO! Deception was enough for me. LOL I told MrsB last week, my Muse is away. I can't get her to come back. I'm trying to think of more S1-3 storylines, you know, pre-Kanan because I'm tired of angst. Oh well. I'm sure I'll come up with something soon.
                      LOL. I'm slowly doing a fill in fic for after Quarantine. It's going slowly.
                      I keep forgetting to say Nice job on ship on your sig. I see the Princess Bride. I thought that was cute movie.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      Thanks Guys and those Gifts are Beautiful thanks camy and gb and everyone else im a year older and feel like an old maid
                      NP hun.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      Yes most def. He's become a
                      Spoiler:
                      dragged out reference and one that could be tolerated better if there was something tangible to roll with. A face, a conversation, something, anything! LOL Hopefully he'll be discovered in Kindred and they can get the ball going with whatever story they are going to have with him (if any). I think at this point, I'd be way more pissed if they never show him at all!!! Imagine.....

OT~ Here ya go dude. If they dont do nuthing for ya, ask me again in a few days right? Righttttttttttttt.................

J/T Fic Prompts (take 'em or leave 'em)
                      Colliding destinies
                      "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
                      Time loops
                      Earth, air, fire, water
                      Sliding Doors Theory
                      "Death is only the beginning"
                      Well of Souls
                      Ruler of the Pegasus Galaxy
                      End of days
                      Masquerade
                      Labyrinth
                      I agree and nice prompts.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      I love yer sig Yappi and you've got my all time favourite Disney Movie in there.....Go on guess what one it is

Oh very pwetty guys!

Spoiler:
                      What if Michael brainwashed him then,and Twitter then betrayed his people and Teyla...Then it wouldn't really be his fault because he didn't know what he was doing!

Spoiler:
                      Oh very interesting idea.....I don't mind that idea just as long as Teyla doen't stay dead

Donna

Enter at own risk....Very bad singing
                      Spoiler:
                      Happy Birthday to you
                      Happy Birthday to you
                      Happy Birthday dear Donnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                      Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I like the brainwashing idea.

Thanks Dude! I'm going to roll these around in my head...see which one prompts something.

Thanks...it's the first sig I've made. I kind of got the idea from Nebulan. Um...Beauty and the Beast? Aladdin? Mulan? LOL, I'm such a cheater...

And I love your Beckett sig. Sci did a great job!
                      I love those cartoon couples too.
                      Thanks Jess.

OK, I'm totally confused. I've just read the last page and
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm reading stuff about Teyla being with her people in the finale etc... is there a new spoiler out that I don't know about?

And RL's definitely in series 5, it's been said many times.
                      Well... I saw this on tvguide.com
                      Kindred2 spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Episode Detail: The Kindred, Part 2 - Stargate Atlantis
                      Conclusion. Beckett's return surprises the Atlantis crew. Elsewhere, Teyla, now a prisoner, finds missing Athosians held captive at one of Michael's secret facilities. Paul McGillion.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      hey,that's cheatin...hehe....It's Beauty and the Beast!!

Thanks,aye sci done a fabulous job on it....I don't know what i'd do without her,i'm Artistically Challenged!
                      Guys, you gotta stop or my head is gonna get big.

Do we know who it is?
                      I think RL hinted in an interview that it would be a cast member from 300, but I don't know if she's joking, but then again we went sure about K either.
                      Spoiler:
                      I think the guy that grabs her the same time a dart picks them up looks like one of the actors in 300, but that can be wishful thinking.

Comment

I can just imagine Kanan standing in front of wraith, raising his arms and yelling 'THIS IS ATHOS!!'

Not a single one, lol!

Ahahaha, I actually laughed out loud at that comment Ruby! LOL! Then the Wraith just sucks the life right outta him...

Wishful thinking, no?

Comment

Not a single one, lol!

Ahahaha, I actually laughed out loud at that comment Ruby! LOL! Then the Wraith just sucks the life right outta him...

Wishful thinking, no?
                          Oh me like that idea!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            LOL. I'm slowly doing a fill in fic for after Quarantine. It's going slowly.
                            I keep forgetting to say Nice job on ship on your sig. I see the Princess Bride. I thought that was cute movie.

I love those cartoon couples too.
                            Thanks Jess.
                            Thank you! With all the angst of this season, I needed a little love in my sig.
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

LOL...too funny!
                              sigpic

Comment

OT~ LOL Too damn funny
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X