• Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT~
    Spoiler:
    Gotta go the dentist now *blechhhh*

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
      Oh that's a bummer about your sig! Maybe you can use it in the summer or next year? I can't remember what the rule is for when it's no longer considered a spoiler. VERY cool about your hubby's boss!
      Spoiler:
      I always have her on while I'm getting ready for work, (I'm weird, I know!) so I'll watch for him! Any idea what his segment is supposed to be about so I'll know which one he is?
      Yeah. I have to wait til the eps are released to DVD.

Spoiler:
      That's not weird.
      He's boss has been on there before. I think this is the third or forth time. He brings in plants to show to her. He's the owner of Logee's Greenhouse.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      Really? How cool!

Spoiler:
      Was in on today on the MS show? If it is today I will be able to tonight on the Fine Living channel. They show her eps at night!! So, if you missed it check out the Fine Living Channel. That is of course, if have Directtv (satelitte) or something like that.

Yeah. It is cool.
      Spoiler:
      She's been at the Greenhouse before and they took some footage of the place. I think Pete hid the whole time.

Well, Now I don't Know about MS.
      Oh well. He told me he thought it was today.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        OT~
        Spoiler:
        Gotta go the dentist now *blechhhh*
        Good luck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Yeah. I have to wait til the eps are released to DVD.

Spoiler:
          That's not weird.
          He's boss has been on there before. I think this is the third or forth time. He brings in plants to show to her. He's the owner of Logee's Greenhouse.

Yeah. It is cool.
          Spoiler:
          She's been at the Greenhouse before and they took some footage of the place. I think Pete hid the whole time.

Well, Now I don't Know about MS.
          Oh well. He told me he thought it was today.
          Wow, I didn't know the rule was the DVD release! That's too bad.

Spoiler:
          I was just going to ask if the boss was the one in bed with Martha just now, LOL! He was cute! But I think I know who you're talking about! He hasn't been on yet then I don't think, but I'm only half watching while I get ready. Cool!

Okay, gotta run guys! Have to stop at the post office on my way to work. The office has already called three times this morning. Ugh!
          Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Here's some more Spoils of War caps for ya'll if you need them!
            sigpic

Comment

Check this out! It has it own discussion thread now!! That is a hoot!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...79#post7565679
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

I'm still over the moon about SOW

I just loved the change of expression on John...
                Spoiler:
                This is how he looks at the Queen when she tossed the weapons on the ground infront of them...

Then the magic words , It's me John... and it take just a fraction of a second and his expression changes to this... amazed maybe just how strong his woman is

Well I'm off for a while...gonna check out my favorite season finale on CSI NY... love on a pool table...never gets old
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Say what??? Twitters got his own thread...Oh that calls for some serious sprayage
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                    Wow, I didn't know the rule was the DVD release! That's too bad.

Spoiler:
                    I was just going to ask if the boss was the one in bed with Martha just now, LOL! He was cute! But I think I know who you're talking about! He hasn't been on yet then I don't think, but I'm only half watching while I get ready. Cool!

Okay, gotta run guys! Have to stop at the post office on my way to work. The office has already called three times this morning. Ugh!
                    LOL. Nope. hubby now said it's tomorrow.
                    Sorry.
                    Don't work to hard.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    Here's some more Spoils of War caps for ya'll if you need them!
                    Oh. Thanks Linda. These are awesome caps. Thanks.

ROFL.
                    I'm not saying anything more.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    I'm still over the moon about SOW

I just loved the change of expression on John...
                    Spoiler:
                    This is how he looks at the Queen when she tossed the weapons on the ground infront of them...

Then the magic words , It's me John... and it take just a fraction of a second and his expression changes to this... amazed maybe just how strong his woman is

Well I'm off for a while...gonna check out my favorite season finale on CSI NY... love on a pool table...never gets old
                    I know. Isn't it awesome.
                    Spoiler:
                    And the way he says her name. I was like awwwww!!!!

I guess I know which ep we're going to use for next shippy game.

Comment

Sorry.
                      Don't work to hard.

ROFL.

Spoiler:

Np sci...I don't know what ep we're gonna use...What one is it
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry.
                        Don't work to hard.

ROFL.

Spoiler:

Yeah I went awwwww there too with his voice...

And yeah I thought about that to before ... I think we are a little over 30 for The Lost Boys and I was like...oh I don't even have to ask for the next one.. I mean why bother,,, we all know which awesome epi is going to be next...
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Haha, I can imaine Teyilia and Linda over on that thread with their Raid, lol. As we all should gather by now, I want him to make it back to Atlantis, just so John can see what he's missing!

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          I bought myself an exercise bike today and just did ten K on it... ask me tomorrow how I feel, lol.
                          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Say what??? Twitters got his own thread...Oh that calls for some serious sprayage
                            Spoiler:
                            *readies a Drone Bomb* Whereis that guy, he's to be 12,000 feet under at this moment thanks to the avalanche

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              I made These i was trying to Blend them Together Properly but they turned out Wrong
                              Spoiler:

Oh Wow Donna!!! Those came out beautiful!!!..you keep getting better and better!. Your becoming a pro!.

You are welcome Mayra. I loved that part too.
                              Spoiler:
                              Had to laugh about the second base comment and John's shocked expression.

Thanks hun. And we are doing fine.
                              No worries.

LOL!!! i laughed at that part as well scifan!. By the way, sorry that you can't post your lovely Teyla banner!!!. How long would you have to wait before it wont be considered too spoilerish and you can use it???

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                              OH, Mrs. B... you must continue with that!

Scifi..thanks for the Quarantine clip....
                              Spoiler:
                              Teyla is headed to see him....just when he got that news from Rodney...woohooo!I wonder if they do get into this conversation and if the whole ex-wife get into play and his reasons for not wanting anything serious with anyone...and I wonder if
                              Teyla will explain to him then about Kanan and her choice...oh, the possibilities are endless....let's hope for some good angst....

I"m home too with one of the kiddies...I soo needed an extra day off..nicely unexpected....

have a great day ladies!
                              Oh!!!! i didn't even think of that Camy!!!!. That would be great if something like that happened!!!. I definitely could use some good J/T Angst!!!. Can't wait for Quarantine!!! YAY!!!.

By the way Camy, haven't forgotten your latest update on your fic. I'll definitely read it today!.

MrsB!!! love your Supernatural avatar!!!. It's soooo freaky with the yellow eyed demon!. Can't wait for the new episodes!!!

Steph and TandJrule, i'm sooo glad any misunderstandings were cleared up!.
                              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

LOL!!! can't believe Kanan got his own thread!. Where is the raid bottle, i know i saw someone post it! LOL!
                                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X