John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Haha, I can imaine Teyilia and Linda over on that thread with their Raid, lol. As we all should gather by now, I want him to make it back to Atlantis, just so John can see what he's missing!

OT
    Spoiler:
    I bought myself an exercise bike today and just did ten K on it... ask me tomorrow how I feel, lol.
    I want him to make it back to Atlantis
    Spoiler:
    so John can beat the living daylights outta him then hang him over the Balcony and accidently let him fall then infect him with some horrible Alien disease that leaves his skin all blotchy and boils so no one will ever want to touch him ever again then beam him up to the Daedalus and throw him out the Airlock
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
      LOL!!! can't believe Kanan got his own thread!. Where is the raid bottle, i know i saw someone post it! LOL!
      Someone call for Raid
      Spoiler:

silly,need more Raid...Supply running low!!
      sigpic

Comment

Haha, I can imaine Teyilia and Linda over on that thread with their Raid, lol. As we all should gather by now, I want him to make it back to Atlantis, just so John can see what he's missing!

OT
        Spoiler:
        I bought myself an exercise bike today and just did ten K on it... ask me tomorrow how I feel, lol.
        OMG!
        Spoiler:
        Are you crazy!!!
        Here are some gifts for you because, you will need them!!

And, of course, you can always use this!! It always helps!!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Someone call for Raid
          Spoiler:

silly,need more Raid...Supply running low!!
          hmmm I can fix that!! *gives Linda a "Little Bag O Bombs"* it never runs out and has ANYTHING that you think of that goes boom inside it! Just reach in grab the first thing you feel then chuck it at the target, that simple! I also have one for guns too! Sheppard likes it!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Welcome mcdonaldldcm!

Here's some more Spoils of War caps for ya'll if you need them!
            Thank you!

MrsB? Who is that in your avie?

my ships

Comment

Np sci...I don't know what ep we're gonna use...What one is it
              ROFLMBO!!!!! Hmmmm. I wonder.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              Yeah I went awwwww there too with his voice...

And yeah I thought about that to before ... I think we are a little over 30 for The Lost Boys and I was like...oh I don't even have to ask for the next one.. I mean why bother,,, we all know which awesome epi is going to be next...
              Is there really that many for LB? WOW. There's tons more in SOW. Has anyone counted?

OT
              Spoiler:
              Can you say, "I'm not able to walk tomorrow"?

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
              Oh Wow Donna!!! Those came out beautiful!!!..you keep getting better and better!. Your becoming a pro!.

LOL!!! i laughed at that part as well scifan!. By the way, sorry that you can't post your lovely Teyla banner!!!. How long would you have to wait before it wont be considered too spoilerish and you can use it???

Ummmm. When does the DVD's for S4 come out?

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                hmmm I can fix that!! *gives Linda a "Little Bag O Bombs"* it never runs out and has ANYTHING that you think of that goes boom inside it! Just reach in grab the first thing you feel then chuck it at the target, that simple! I also have one for guns too! Sheppard likes it!
                Ohhhhh,thank you *grabs bombs* Now i'm ready for Twitter and whatserface!
                sigpic

Comment

Queen B...? (That "B" doesn't mean MrsB, it means a rude word that accurately describes L****n)
                  Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                  "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                  sigpic
                  dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                    Welcome mcdonaldldcm!

Thank you!

MrsB? Who is that in your avie?
                    Your welcome...JennyJ might have the HD caps up this week,not sure if she's still doing them or not!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    ROFLMBO!!!!! Hmmmm. I wonder.

Is there really that many for LB? WOW. There's tons more in SOW. Has anyone counted?

Can you say, "I'm not able to walk tomorrow"?

Ummmm. When does the DVD's for S4 come out?
                    I don't think the DVD's for S4 will be out for a while!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                      OMG!
                      Spoiler:
                      Are you crazy!!!
                      Here are some gifts for you because, you will need them!!

And, of course, you can always use this!! It always helps!!

ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Your welcome...JennyJ might have the HD caps up this week,not sure if she's still doing them or not!

I don't think the DVD's for S4 will be out for a while!
                        Then that's when anyone can use the Teyla sig.
                        I think new rules say that it has to be out on DVD or syndication in order to use a sig that is too spoiler.

Comment

I haven't been on at all today, I am freaking out cuz there's about 10 or more pages to catch up on! I have to run now, but can someone fill me in on what i've missed? Thanks guys!

Also, does anyone know how to download GIMP? I've heard that it's good software.....
                          --Kate

Comment

Spoils of War wallie......

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              Spoils of War wallie......

Spoiler:
                              Beautiful bLUE
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                                Queen B...? (That "B" doesn't mean MrsB, it means a rude word that accurately describes L****n)
                                Your welcome Linda, and remember, anything that goes boom that you can think of is in that little bag.

Silly: I think that would be Wussy for whatsherface, and paddless for youknowwho
                                Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Then that's when anyone can use the Teyla sig.
                                I think new rules say that it has to be out on DVD or syndication in order to use a sig that is too spoiler.
                                Actually new rules state that once the season is over(season finale airs) THEN yiou can use no spolier tags.... I think

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X