John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mornin' Peoples!!

I know, it night where some of crazy folks are, but, I'm gettin' late start today!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      Mornin' Peoples!!

I know, it night where some of crazy folks are, but, I'm gettin' late start today!
      You callin' me crazy? LOL
      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
        Well guys, here is my part! Finally... Sorry it took me a while, I had a very looong day at school...

Anyway, I have never written anything like this before, so I am anxious to hear what you all think of it!

Round Robin, Part 18! ( really is part 18! )
        Spoiler:

John and Teyla were brought back to Atlantis. Where Keller gave them a quick exam, and they were brought to a private quarters. Keller gave them something that would wake them up within a few minutes, and they all left the room.

Two guards were standing at the end of the hall, just as a precaution.

XXXXX

When John woke up, he had a terrible headache. But that was quickly forgotten as he saw who was laying next to him.

He pushed himself up, and reached out to Teyla. She was starting to wake up as well. After she opened her eyes, they immediately reached for each other, and continued with were they had left off…

Their kiss quickly grew heated, and they started to remove each others clothes. They were not even thinking straight anymore, all they could think of was each other, and the need to touch and taste, and more.

Some time later, their need had been satisfied, and they were comfortably laying in each others arms, lightly dozing.

They slept for the rest of the night.

When they woke up, the drug had completely left their system. John and Teyla woke up at the same time, and looked at each other, eyes wide…

TBC! by Padme

Good one TF.

Now were do I go from there...
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Shucks! I know I am...so, y'all hang with me, then you are!...
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

no, we all are crazy TeylaFan, and did you use the 73 kg hammer on my noggin last inght? the drummer is back across the street again so that is why I'm asking..... wait, I got smashed at the bar again I forgot that party last night

ETA: SILLY: there is now a Lemming warning sign, will have it shortly and will also explain it, and will also explain why the Daedalus is short on doors for tongiht

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              no, we all are crazy TeylaFan, and did you use the 73 kg hammer on my noggin last inght? the drummer is back across the street again so that is why I'm asking..... wait, I got smashed at the bar again I forgot that party last night

ETA: SILLY: there is now a Lemming warning sign, will have it shortly and will also explain it, and will also explain why the Daedalus is short on doors for tongiht
              LOL

Actually it was like 80kg or something... Sorry about that! not! Hehe

ELF!- Yeah I guess I am...

Padme- Thanks
              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Mornin' Peoples!!

Morning, Elfie!

I made a smiley!!!! Squee! It's not J/T but it is Sam/Jack...
                Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                sigpic
                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                  Morning, Elfie!

That's priceless!
                  sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Morning, Elfie!

Very Cool!! It's great!!!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

OK Round Robin part 19!

Spoiler:
                      Teyla immediately tried to cover herself embarrassed at her appearance.

“Did we…I mean we didn’t,” John couldn’t form the words because he was too stunned.

“I am unsure,” Teyla answered shakily.

The two quickly put on there clothes. John waved his hand in front of the door’s sensor and the door swooshed open. The two guards at the end of the hall turned at the noise. The one tapped his earpiece.

“Col. Carter, they have emerged from the room.”

“Good, bring them to my office,” Sam responded. A small smile graced her lips. She could vaguely remember being in a similar situation when the touched virus affected the SGC and she had attacked General O’Neill in much the same manner as Teyla and John had attacked one another. So to speak that is.

“Sir, we have orders to take you to Col. Carter.” John and Teyla nodded confused at what was going on.

When they reached her office Rodney and Ronan were there as well.

“Do you two remember anything about yesterday?” Sam asked

Gater your up!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                        OK Round Robin part 19!

Spoiler:

“Did we…I mean we didn’t,” John couldn’t form the words because he was too stunned.

The two quickly put on there clothes. John waved his hand in front of the door’s sensor and the door swooshed open. The two guards at the end of the hall turned at the noise. The one tapped his earpiece.

“Good, bring them to my office,” Sam responded. A small smile graced her lips. She could vaguely remember being in a similar situation when the touched virus affected the SGC and she had attacked General O’Neill in much the same manner as Teyla and John had attacked one another. So to speak that is.

“Sir, we have orders to take you to Col. Carter.” John and Teyla nodded confused at what was going on.

Gater your up!
                        Spoiler:
                        Wow! Way to go Carter!!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                          Thanks guys

I am so lost in the RR where can I get to read it all?
                          and one final wallie for the night and for Donna ...Hope you get well soon

Spoiler:
                          Ohhh,very nice and.....Saved to comp!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                          Linda - OT~ Blood Ties Scoop:
                          SAy what???
                          Spoiler:
                          They cancelled it but YAY to the Canadians for trying to get it back....It's the best new show out there and we are in desperate need for some decent shows that aren't reality show garbage or cooking programs or darn rubbish soaps.....We need some decent shows with drama and action and angst and the like,now why go cancel a great show like this...I do hope they manage to save it!

And thanks heaps MrsB for sharing!!!

OK here is RR part (forget number here)

Spoiler:
                          When the pair arrived, not only was there two Marines with a zat next to them, but then they looked like they didn't need the things anyhow as they could barely stand upright on their own two feet. John looked a mess, as did Teyla, only John was worse off in the sense that his eyes weere bloodshot and his hair a total mess (even though it was a mess this time, no gel, or whatever.)

Teyla though looked like she'd been burned, between begging to be let out, as well as thinking of just John, she had tried (and failed) to get past the shields on the cell, and that last time looked like it did it to her the worst, her arms and feet were burned a blue red color and John just stared her way.

"OK maybe this would be better if we didn't take them with us?" Rodney asked.

"Shut up Rodney" John mumbled incoherently. Even drugged that gene still worked good, possibly even better.

"Fine, we take them us, only I don't think our Wraith Friend would be of much help" he didn't mention Michael by name, yet, but then again Carson would've done the antidote within a minute, only Carson was gone.

"Good luck" Carter said. the gropup headed off, McKay, and Ronon leading the way, and Lorne and his team all but carrying John and Teyla. They arrived on a pretty much the same as Athos planet, in fact it WAS Athos, "Hey the scenery looks like home." John commented.

"Shut up Sheppard" Rodney and Ronon both said undfer their breath as they walked along, they headed for a campsite, there was four tents setup, two of them had holding cells in them, and those tents were on two different sides of the campsite, Teyla was put into one with two of Mikes "kids" guarding her, and John was taken right to Mike himself....

Michael looked a bit confused as to why John was being carried. "what is with him?" he asked Lorne

NEXT!!!!.... uh... whom is next actually?
                          Ooh very interesting
                          Spoiler:
                          Mikeys here....Good god J and T are looking pretty bad!!!

Is next part up yet *wanders away to find out*
                          sigpic

Comment

OK Round Robin part 19!

Spoiler:

Gater your up!
                            Great job! And remember Laura, this is the last part...so add some closure!!
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              Great one...no wonder they won Teyla beat the crap out of the competition
                              Thanks Nina and yes she did.

true Nina, true, I also noticed on the youtube vid that Rachel was rather classy that night! heck it was the same night I saw her at the airport too!, I don't remember the time though.
                              Really. Cool.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              Very Nice Lea
                              Thanks Donna.
                              This was just cap and fonts.

Hello, gosh I'm late getting here. Damn new meds keeping me up last night.
                              Oh. Sorry to hear that.

NICE CAP FOR THIS!!! Wonderful!
                              Thanks Elf.

Mornin' Peoples!!

It's Afternoon here

Morning, Elfie!

ROFL. That's cute.

OK Round Robin part 19!

Spoiler:

Gater your up!
                              SQEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                Great job! And remember Laura, this is the last part...so add some closure!!
                                Thanks YC. I say we do this once a month. Maybe a few more guidelines.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X