Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
    Spoiler:

John bumped into Ronon just outside the armoury, where he was supervising the arming of the marines.

"Where've you been?" John asked as the Satedan appeared next to him.

"I went to the infirmary with Teyla," said Ronon.

John looked away, nodding at Lieutenant Dane as he left the armoury. He was the last to get kitted out. It was about time for him to get going. John walked into the armoury and started to put his side arm away - there was no point taking a gun to Larrin's ship, since she'd have him disarmed the moment he got there.

"She's fine, by the way," said Ronon, who was standing in the doorway. "Keller says there was no harm done."

John finished putting his gun away and quickly scanned the room, to make sure everything was in its right place.

"John?"

John turned to face Ronon. "We'd better get going," he said flatly, walking passed him and into the hallway. "You need to get up onto the Daedalus and I need to get to the Apollo..."

"Kanan's the father."

John's feet stopped moving so abruptly he rocked forward. Kanan?

He turned around slowly until he was facing Ronon again. "Are you kidding?"

Ronon shook his head. "No," he said. "You know he's always had feelings for her -"

John snorted derisively. "Yeah but she never - I didn't think she - Kanan?"

Ronon gave a small shrug, and John narrowed his eyes at him. "Did you know?"

"I suspected," replied Ronon.

John let out a frustrated breath and fought the urge to punch the wall next to him. Since finding out Teyla's news he had avoided all thoughts on the subject, especially about who the father might be. But had he thought about it, he never would have suspected Kanan. He was... Kanan was just... what did she see in him?

"They've been friends all their life," said Ronon. "He's really loyal to her, and he's been helping her a lot, with the Athosians, looking after things in her absence..."

John threw his hands up and shook his head. "We don't have time to talk about this now," he said shortly. "We gotta go."

"Yeah," said Ronon, staring at him intently. "Good luck."

John shifted a little uncomfortably and then nodded. "Yeah, you too," he said.

He turned and walked away as quickly as possible. He'd never been so glad that part of his job was blasting things apart with some Ancient weapons.
    Ruby, very nice fic. I can so picture this happening.

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
      Sure! *Click!*
      Enjoy!

Oh I get it, so the letters A-W-O-L don't actually stand for anything?
      I'm not sure about the AWOL thing...

That was such an amazing story! So sweet.... I'm gonna go leave you a review now! *gives TF a thumbs up*
      --Kate

Comment

Hello fellow JT'ers!!!

what I miss?!

TeylaFan, I know I missed your going to bed, so sorry was at dinner with my family (John, Teyla and their daughter Telianna) and got back about ten minutes after you left.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Guys, quick question..
          Where does AWOL stand for? I know it means like gone or left or something, but I don't know what it stands for...

EDIT: JT4L- I see your online! Did you read my fic? About the idea I stole from you..
          It turned out a little different than what you said though..

Wow! We have 18 guests!
          AWOL means "Absent without leave"!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
            Oh Nina, thank you!!!! That was so nice of you!!!

I placed 6 categories or 6 awards in the 2007 Stargate Music Video Awards. That was totally unexpected! Nina was kind enough to put it in her daily links email. Thanks Nina!!!!
            Hey it's news so it goes up on my link post

Originally posted by Camy View Post

CONGRATULATIONS STEPHITA!!! WOOHOOO!

Is that the Teyla song one...and ROARING SILENCE HURRAAAAY! I LOVE THAT ONE!

CONGRATS SWEETIE...

You know, I never saw the Isis Awards for voting or the announcements either! I"m so terrible when it comes to things like these!
            Camy girl... next time I'll do better...I'll send you the links since you are not always in here...I had the nominations, voting and winner announcements in my official link post... so trust me I was all over it...
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Spoiler:

John bumped into Ronon just outside the armoury, where he was supervising the arming of the marines.

"Where've you been?" John asked as the Satedan appeared next to him.

"I went to the infirmary with Teyla," said Ronon.

John looked away, nodding at Lieutenant Dane as he left the armoury. He was the last to get kitted out. It was about time for him to get going. John walked into the armoury and started to put his side arm away - there was no point taking a gun to Larrin's ship, since she'd have him disarmed the moment he got there.

"She's fine, by the way," said Ronon, who was standing in the doorway. "Keller says there was no harm done."

John finished putting his gun away and quickly scanned the room, to make sure everything was in its right place.

"John?"

John turned to face Ronon. "We'd better get going," he said flatly, walking passed him and into the hallway. "You need to get up onto the Daedalus and I need to get to the Apollo..."

"Kanan's the father."

John's feet stopped moving so abruptly he rocked forward. Kanan?

He turned around slowly until he was facing Ronon again. "Are you kidding?"

Ronon shook his head. "No," he said. "You know he's always had feelings for her -"

John snorted derisively. "Yeah but she never - I didn't think she - Kanan?"

Ronon gave a small shrug, and John narrowed his eyes at him. "Did you know?"

"I suspected," replied Ronon.

John let out a frustrated breath and fought the urge to punch the wall next to him. Since finding out Teyla's news he had avoided all thoughts on the subject, especially about who the father might be. But had he thought about it, he never would have suspected Kanan. He was... Kanan was just... what did she see in him?

"They've been friends all their life," said Ronon. "He's really loyal to her, and he's been helping her a lot, with the Athosians, looking after things in her absence..."

John threw his hands up and shook his head. "We don't have time to talk about this now," he said shortly. "We gotta go."

"Yeah," said Ronon, staring at him intently. "Good luck."

John shifted a little uncomfortably and then nodded. "Yeah, you too," he said.

He turned and walked away as quickly as possible. He'd never been so glad that part of his job was blasting things apart with some Ancient weapons.
              Wow, RUBY! Great story! That should happen in an upcomming ep.
              --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                Hello fellow JT'ers!!!

what I miss?!

TeylaFan, I know I missed your going to bed, so sorry was at dinner with my family (John, Teyla and their daughter Telianna) and got back about ten minutes after you left.
                Tey! Can you beam the Stargate onto my noggin at about 00:00? kthnxlaby! Off to maybe make another vid!
                Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                sigpic
                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

I thought I'd share these drawings to you guys that my boys made for me....

Darn it....Ff.net really drives me insane! I posted Chapter 4 but for some reason it's not showing up. I'll give it some more time before I SCREAM!

LOL

Yippeeee! Mrs. B is back..

Thank you guys! my boys don't even see Atlantis. Only the middle child has seen a couple of episodes from all four seasons, but they know what mom is doing up here so for the holidays the youngest offered. He loves drawing and all three are very good but I've never sent them to actually take drawing lessons, the youngest one walks around, literally with two bags of paper pads, papers, notebooks and a huge collection of colored pencils, crayons, pens and markers...he doesn't go to sleep without his paper pad and pencil in his hands....he's too freaking cute!

I can't draw ANYTHING!

LOL

He just made me John and Teyla dancing and John and Teyla kissing! Awww...I'll scan those later if you guys want to see them.

Okay, off to make breakfast.
                  These are really good Camy!!!...how old are your boys???. They are showing a lot of talent!. Thanks for sharing these with us!

Re: the Ronon/Teyla knowing comment and the "John thinking Ronon is the father comments:"

It didn't bother me at all and thought it was totally in character.
                  Spoiler:
                  The one thing John and Teyla do not confide in each other is their feelings towards someone else. Obviously because of the complexity of their own feelings towards each other. That has already been established in Sunday, in Missing with Teyla denying to John about having a hot dot when she really did, in Travelers with John when he couldn't even look at her and wouldn't talk further about Larrin in front of her, and now again in BAMSR. It is also obvious that Ronon often accompanies her to New Athos and so he was the one to see her interact with Kanan and she probably talked about him on the way there and back, natural because she is grooming him to be the new leader, but obvious to Ronon because she revealed her feelings in the meantime. Remember, she didn't even tell Ronon these feelings. He just noticed them, the same way he noticed something between John and Teyla in Sunday and DG. The guy is observant. I suspect he'll also be the one to notice John's jealousy and what it means, but that he won't say anything. He will continue to watch it unfold as he has been doing.

And for those that say John looked to Ronon because he thought he was the father is LAUGHABLE and is taking the moment entirely out of context. Let's not forget that little important thing called context and what John is SAYING while glancing at Ronon. The "Is this a joke," establishes his mindset, said while glancing at Ronon for confirmation of whether or not it's a joke. Ronon tries to lighten it up with a joke back, but John is not in the mood for it and look impatiently away and back to Teyla to find out what the hell is going on. It's as simple as that.
                  Very well said Steph and i saw it the same way. It was more of John thinking
                  Spoiler:
                  Ronon was in on the Joke, for people to believe he thought Ronon was the father...i don't think they paid much attention to john's "is this a joke?" while turning to Ronon. I could see initially maybe how someone could see it that way but in my opinion, he was refering to ronon being in on the joke.
                  sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Sure! *Click!*
                    Enjoy!

AWOL stands for absent without leave.
                    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                      Very well said Steph and i saw it the same way. It was more of John thinking
                      Spoiler:
                      Ronon was in on the Joke, for people to believe he thought Ronon was the father...i don't think they paid much attention to john's "is this a joke?" while turning to Ronon. I could see initially maybe how someone could see it that way but in my opinion, he was refering to ronon being in on the joke.
                      I think that
                      Spoiler:
                      you could see it both ways. They both work for the story, but us JTers might prefer the "were you in on the joke?" version!
                      --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                        TeylaFan, that was a cute story! Good job! I left you a review.
                        Thank you! I'm very glad that you liked it
                        Thank you for the sweet review.. Hehe I don't have an answer for that yet! I looked on google for most boring Documentarie's But I couldn't really find one, so if you know one lemme know! I'll put it in the next chapter then..

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                        I'm not sure about the AWOL thing...

That was such an amazing story! So sweet.... I'm gonna go leave you a review now! *gives TF a thumbs up*
                        Hehe.. That's okay, thanks anyway!

Well thank you..! *blushes* Your idea inspired me! And thank you for leaving a review!

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        Hello fellow JT'ers!!!

what I miss?!

You missed my fic! Go read!
                        Just kidding

That's alright! If you stay for about an hour or two you are welcome to knock me out tonight!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        AWOL means "Absent without leave"!
                        Ohhh! I figured it would have to stand for something!
                        You always have an answer don't ya? Well thanks Linda!

Thanks Ruby! You always have an answer as well...!

EDIT: Hey! I'm at 400 posts! Woohoo! I didn't even notice!
                        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Cool Ruby! I knew what it meant, but not what the actual letters stood for.
                          --Kate

Comment

Sure! *Click!*
                            Enjoy!

AWOL = Absent WithOut Leave

OT rant:
                            Spoiler:
                            I hate this computer, every day about this time it starts to slow down to the pace of a snail when it is to bevery fast with the new internet system through the house. (10/100/10 internet speed, ha -10/-100/-10 you mean!)

anyhow because of the slowness of this computer right now I can't play catchup, so can somebody fill me in on what I missed for the past 12 hours since my last post?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Have you seen the comment on JM's blog already in reply to the JT question... calling JT supporters nutters and that we are negleting our families to follow Tv characters... comment like these have to make you laugh... that's all I can say..
                              Total OT Rant to follow- I'm sick to death of crazy people.

Spoiler:
                              OM*G!!! I can't believe it! THAT is directed at me again and my recent announcement about not doing as much in fandom. These people are seriously sick, they need to get a life and quit stalking me and quit making up crap. I can't believe they took my comments to mean that prior to leaving fandom I was neglecting my family! I guess it shouldn't surprise me that they take a very simple statement and jump to stupid conclusions, they do it all the time where the show is concerned, I supposed I shouldn't have expected any different for myself, but they don't know me from Adam, and they have no right to speculate on me or anyone else's family life!

Honestly, they need to stop letting the inmates at the asylum have access to the internet. And if those weirdos want to talk about obessing over a TV show, they need to check the amount of hours they spend on the save Weir Campaign and posting nasty remarks on JM's blog. Some of them are there all day every day. You don't see any JT fans pulling that nonsense!

Comment

I think another variation is Absent Without Official Leave...

And btw, I liked your story TeylaFan! It was really cute!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X