John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Good Morning all. This gonna be a hit and run post.
    There is no way I will be able to catch up to 14+ pages of posts. You guys were busy yesterday.
    After 4 hrs of fighting with my router to stay on long enough to download BAMSR. I thought I was gonna lose my mind.

BAMSR:
    Spoiler:

I loved the greating with the Colonels and Rodney's comment. LOL
    Sam kicked butt when she straightened out Ellis
    Did you see how Todd snared at Ronon in the jumper? I think he enjoyed it too much to stun Ronon alot. ROFL.
    It took me hrs before I got to see the part when Teyla tells John and Ronon.

Ok here's my take on this.
    I think this was like a stab in the gut.
    I thought how he handled was to be expected.
    It was kinda funny when he looked at Ronon and he said it wasn't him.
    He is so clueless to her social life.
    I think she either purposely did that or she is just more comfortable talking to Ronon because they believe differently the John and his people. I also can't see John be one of those guys that would sit down and listen to her talk about her people and other interests. He always jokes around and Ronon is just the opposite with her. He also has really good hearing. Maybe he overheard her talking to someone else about K... ok that's a stretch.
    In the comversation between Teyla and John, I think when he found out she was 3 months was the worse for him. He could barely say it. And then when he started to ask her how long she knew she was pregnant, she seemed to to get more aggitated with him. That's when he also got upset. So IMO, I think he went from hurt and shock to protective and jealous. I'm sure it won't be the first argument with them though.
    It was really sweet that Ronon is the typical big brother. It was so nice how he was holding her hand. I also noticed that he just sat back and stayed quiet during the whole time. He's smart.
    No comments on Larrin.
    And I know some might not agree, but it might be cool to see Weir as a bad guy.
    I"m looking forward to the next two eps to see how they resolve their difference in this matter.

That is so good MrsB.
    Nice to see your creative juices flowing.

Awwww that is so sweet of him.
    i love how you explained your thoughts Scifan.

Why not voice on Larrin? She was freking annoying but I thought John was more annoying around her! ARGH!

How is Pete?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      yippe...it's up...chapter 4...by the way, there are 10 chapters all together but only the last one is long!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3985310/...rtunate_Events
      AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME, just as I said in my review.

Spoiler:
      It's all about the darkness and the great big pile o'bodies.

Excellent update and not at all rushed man. Bring on the next chapter!

THANKS SCI!!!

OT
      Spoiler:
      How is everything?

Comment

I thought I'd share these drawings to you guys that my boys made for me....

They are the Cutest Thing ever you must be proud my 6 Year old Loves Atlantis and she ships John and Teyla but shes More of a little Brainbox Than a Drawer she will watch the show Entirely but she has no interest in Drawing you must be proud of them
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

yippe...it's up...chapter 4...by the way, there are 10 chapters all together but only the last one is long!

Great update Camy!
          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

There is no way I will be able to catch up to 14+ pages of posts. You guys were busy yesterday.
            After 4 hrs of fighting with my router to stay on long enough to download BAMSR. I thought I was gonna lose my mind.

BAMSR:
            Spoiler:

Did you see how Todd snared at Ronon in the jumper? I think he enjoyed it too much to stun Ronon alot. ROFL.

I think she either purposely did that or she is just more comfortable talking to Ronon because they believe differently the John and his people. I also can't see John be one of those guys that would sit down and listen to her talk about her people and other interests. He always jokes around and Ronon is just the opposite with her. He also has really good hearing. Maybe he overheard her talking to someone else about K... ok that's a stretch.
            In the comversation between Teyla and John, I think when he found out she was 3 months was the worse for him. He could barely say it. And then when he started to ask her how long she knew she was pregnant, she seemed to to get more aggitated with him. That's when he also got upset. So IMO, I think he went from hurt and shock to protective and jealous. I'm sure it won't be the first argument with them though.
            It was really sweet that Ronon is the typical big brother. It was so nice how he was holding her hand. I also noticed that he just sat back and stayed quiet during the whole time. He's smart.
            No comments on Larrin.
            I"m looking forward to the next two eps to see how they resolve their difference in this matter.

That is so good MrsB.

hey Lea how did everything? go Let me know sorry i couldnt come on im last night and Hows Everything Hon
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              Someone asked JM Blog this:

Spoiler:
              One question in relation to BAMSR and to the season if I may? Mr. Gero wrote that Teyla had a crush on Sheppard in Sunday and it was again touched on subtly in Doppelganger. Yet two episodes later in Missing, we learn that Teyla has a new beau. So Teyla has obviously made her choice this season. It was perhaps touched on again slightly with Sheppard’s reaction to Teyla’s news in BAMSR then as well. Will we ever see further explanation or subtle touching on of these feelings or does her choice give a permanent end (meaning through series end) to the previously established teasing moments between Teyla and Sheppard? I don’t want outright romance, but I am hoping we’ll continue to see some of these feelings subtly explored. It seems odd to touch on them in Doppelganger so close to Missing otherwise. Without giving anything away, can you give us a hint if this is permanently at end or if we’ll still perhaps see more on this?
              I saw that question and I hope they answer it.

I will try to catch up on fics and post after tomorrow.

Comment

Awesome update,left ya review!

BAMSR:
                Spoiler:

No comments on Larrin.

That is so good MrsB.

Yep Ronan is the typical protective Big Brother....Why you not commenting on that Larrin chick.....Haven't we got another name for her like we have with Caoe or Twitter as i'm gonna start calling him now!

i love how you explained your thoughts Scifan.

Why not voice on Larrin? She was freking annoying but I thought John was more annoying around her! ARGH!

How is Pete?
                Yep,i hear ya on the whole Larrin thing....I hope that's the last we see of her but i'm afraid we might see her again.....Why could her Ship be the one that got blown to smithereens!
                sigpic

Comment

I won't even comment on what we should call Larrin. At least I can't say anything about Kanan cause he's not around yet! LOL

And Sci..she is
                  Spoiler:
                  coming back....in the Last Man. I just can't believe that John would actually give her the time of day...I won't even tell you what my husband commented about her! MEN! and why he thinks that John will go after Larrin now more than ever since Teyla is as he put it....well, I can't write it here! But basically, now that Teyla is taken and sealed with a bump!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

In one word: WOW! I won't repeat myself, 'cause if you read my review, you'll get the fact that I loved it...
                    Thank you for such an amazing chapter!
                    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Oh, thank you Mrs. B...Ruby and Linda for your reviews...You know that the person that I wrote this for actually I don't think she liked it...but I wonder if it had something to do with the fact that everything that she asked that she didn't want in the fic, I actually wrote in the fic!

I just couldn't get myself out of that dark place!

Hope you like the rest..I"ll post Chapter 5 tonight and maybe even chapter 6 since I"m not sure when I'll be able to post after tomorrow....work is going to be brutal on Tuesday and the rest of the week as well....

Okay, off to make lunch!

Didn't I just make them breakfast?
                      sigpic

Comment

Well... I finally put my fic on ff.net~!
                        I hope you all like it, and please leave a review..

Here ya go! - CLICK! -

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

I promise to read it later, Teylafan..I have so much catching up in fics to do!
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Oh, thank you Mrs. B...Ruby and Linda for your reviews...You know that the person that I wrote this for actually I don't think she liked it...but I wonder if it had something to do with the fact that everything that she asked that she didn't want in the fic, I actually wrote in the fic!

I just couldn't get myself out of that dark place!

Hope you like the rest..I"ll post Chapter 5 tonight and maybe even chapter 6 since I"m not sure when I'll be able to post after tomorrow....work is going to be brutal on Tuesday and the rest of the week as well....

Okay, off to make lunch!

Didn't I just make them breakfast?
                            NP man. It's a shame if they didnt like it - Its a stellar story (& personally I really like dark stories!! *gasp* really? lol) Anyways, post when ya can!
                            Last edited by MrsB108; 06 January 2008, 08:55 AM.

Comment

I won't even comment on what we should call Larrin. At least I can't say anything about Kanan cause he's not around yet! LOL

And Sci..she is
                              Spoiler:
                              coming back....in the Last Man. I just can't believe that John would actually give her the time of day...I won't even tell you what my husband commented about her! MEN! and why he thinks that John will go after Larrin now more than ever since Teyla is as he put it....well, I can't write it here! But basically, now that Teyla is taken and sealed with a bump!!!!!
                              Yep,i don't think you'd be allowed to repeat what you call Larrin here......It'd be alot of ************* and %£$@&
                              Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              Well the way i see it he's only got himself to blame....He's had what 4 years now to make his move and yet nothing,then he goes around flirting with Ancients and ascended wimmen so the way i see it Teyla has got every right to look elsewhere for companionship!
                              sigpic

Comment

I promise to read it later, Teylafan..I have so much catching up in fics to do!
                                Great! That's all I can ask for

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Working...
                                X