No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait A Minute. Ruby Are You Pulling My Leg!!??

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      Is the evil lass just winding us up?? Lol.
      Yep!... I personally love it myself!!

Rubes~ You earned some Grasshopper points!! Courteously of Master Elf!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        ...'Nuff said!!
        Is the evil lass just winding us up?? Lol.
        sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

LOL. I thought so when I first saw it and was like... Nooo... surely she's not so evil as to trick us so! Lol.

Good'un Rubes
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            Wait A Minute. Ruby Are You Pulling My Leg!!??
            You can't imagine how much I'm laughing right now!!!

I'm probably going to hell but it was worth it...
            sigpic

Comment

I thank you, my master... *prostrates* 'Hallowed is the Elflinn!'
              sigpic

Comment

LOL. I thought so when I first saw it and was like... Nooo... surely she's not so evil as to trick us so! Lol.

Good'un Rubes
                Of course I'm not that evil.

I was only trying to trick MrsB...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post

Ya know the big clue that stood out is I can read the code where the pic should be and it has the word "motivator". The second clue was gator was confused. Add Elf's maniacal laughter on top of that and I was like oh boy, I've been duped. LOL Very nice and yes your going to hell.

So at least tell me what the poster says? Did you write "Look MrsB is a moron lol" and have the SGA cast laughing hysterically lol

Comment

LOL Its all about the desensitization!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!

I wonder though,
                    Spoiler:
                    will it have something to do with Michael? Or will we follow Todd back to a Wraith hive? Is it only Wraith Queens who give birth?
                    Spoiler:
                    I think I read somewhere that it's a damaged Wraith ship and they go there to see what Intel they can get. Maybe she was abandoned?

Ruby. I don't see Teyla in the cap and can you give the link. Thanks
                    Aw, poor MrsB - don't worry, here's another picture explaining that one:
                    Spoiler:

LOL. Where did you find that!! ROFL!!

Hey Y'all, we need to go vote for our SGA! We can't let SN take over! SGA is at 40% and SN at 47%! What's up with that!
                    Thanks Elf.
                    They are link 100,000 votes behind SN.

OMG OMG OMG look what I just found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
                    It was on TV.com....

Look at John's face!! OMG I CAN'T WAIT for this episode!!! It's from SoW - I think it's the reveal, because that's Teyla facing him!!! OMG! he looks like he's gonna start crying!

can you tell i'm excited?
                    Hey Ruby. I don't see Teyla in cap. Can you give us the link?
                    And I hate to say this, but that cap is from Hide and Seek.

Comment

Ya know the big clue that stood out is I can read the code where the pic should be and it has the word "motivator". The second clue was gator was confused. Add Elf's maniacal laughter on top of that and I was like oh boy, I've been duped. LOL Very nice and yes your going to hell.

So at least tell me what the poster says? Did you write "Look MrsB is a moron lol" and have the SGA cast laughing hysterically lol
                      *IZ Dying from lack of air due massive amounts of gasping and laughter!!*..

That's a Big Ol'
                      Spoiler:
                      DUH!!! LOVE YA!!

Spoiler:
                      It is an MP of Shep from Shep in Hide and Seek with the caption in really big letters!! THIS IS A JOKE! Seriously, that is what it says! It's the cap just before he says: I shot him.(shrugs his shoulders) "In the leg!" to be more specific.
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Spoiler:
                        It was on TV.com....

Look at John's face!! OMG I CAN'T WAIT for this episode!!! It's from SoW - I think it's the reveal, because that's Teyla facing him!!! OMG! he looks like he's gonna start crying!

You are so evil today!!!

Title: Change
                        Summary: There were a lot of things John Sheppard wished he could change.
                        Characters: John
                        Pairing: John/Teyla, Teyla/Kanan.
                        Rating: K+
                        Spoilers: Missing
                        Spoiler:

When she’d shown up at his door, he’d thought things would change. He really had. He’d actually allowed himself to hope that maybe, just maybe she’d overcome whatever fear it was that had held them both back for so long.

But things hadn’t exactly gone to plan.

John remembered sitting beside her as she’d told him how glad she was that her people had been found and were safe and well – if perhaps missing a few memories – but that she hoped he’d be there for her the way he had been for the last month or so of her pregnancy. He hadn’t said anything as she’d apologised for him not being there for the birth of her son, Doran, but that he must understand it was the father’s place – Kanan’s place – to be beside her in the birthing room. He’d nodded, agreeing but it didn’t mean he didn’t feel the bitter taste of resentment creeping up the back of his throat. But the look in her eyes; well, that was saying something to him that words could not. And that was when he’d started to hope.

John,” she’d said. “I... I am glad you are here.”

It was then he’d leaned closer to her, circling her body with his arms. She’d even leaned into him and returned the small kiss he’d placed on her hair with one on his throat. And then she’d leaned back, lowered her eyelids and he’d been lost to her. His lips sought hers and she did not pull back but she didn’t exactly reciprocate either. Until, that was, his tongue teased her lips apart. Then she’d responded in kind, her own hands coming up to his face and pulling further into her, crushing him to her so much that he thought he would break her or she would break him.

He wasn’t sure what words passed between their lips as layers of clothing began to be removed. It didn’t matter to either of them. It was when his lips were making their way down her throat that he’d frozen as the words began to matter.

“I am marrying Kanan.”

And John had jumped away from her and stood on the opposite side of the room staring, mouth agape, at her in complete and utter shock. Small tears had leaked from her eyes at some point and he cursed himself for not noticing them before.

Of course she wouldn’t tell him to stop because he knew that she had wanted that just as much as he had. Either that or she was a damn good actress, he thought bitterly as he watched her. He’d somehow clothed himself while she’d lain there, immobile, her hands covering her face, pulling at her hair, teeth chewing a lip that was plump and bruised from the ferocity of their kisses.

He hadn’t moved – he couldn’t – until she had tried to bypass him on the way to the door some time later. He remembered the way that neither of them moved for a long time; the room was black when she’d tried to leave, while it had been ablaze with the azure glow of sunset when she’d arrived. Her body brushed against his as she tried to reach the door and he took a step to the side, allowing her to move, ignoring the burning in his skin where hers had touched his.

She’d made it outside the door before he’d turned and murmured her name. She’d paused, turned to him with dark eyes that were alight with unshed tears but held little of anything else. He studied her face, wondering if he’d ever be able to see her in the same way again. She tilted her chin outward then and he’d shaken his head, slowly, his own eyes devoid of emotion as the doors had slid shut. That had been the last time he’d seen her before she’d left for Athos with her son and Kanan.

John lashed out at the wall in his hotel room and watched as the blood oozed from the wound and he shook his head angrily, ludicrous hot tears burning the back of his eyes. He scraped his hand through his hair and sighed as he felt some of the rage leave him.

He couldn’t blame her, really. He guessed it was only rational that she marry a man of her own people but he’d thought they’d had something; something that was more than a few glances, worth more than a stolen kiss from a woman he realised he barely knew because the Teyla he knew would never do that. Her honour wouldn’t let her.

He grunted as he moved to the bathroom and washed away the drippings of blood and bandaged it with gauze from the room’s first aid kit. He paused on his way back to the bed and stared at his reflection; dark circles deepened his eyes, despite the amount of sleep he’d had; his hair was almost unruly, refusing to stand on end due to its length; his skin was dry and taught across his features, making him appear drawn and gaunt. He sighed again and saw the mist appear on the cool bathroom mirror.

There were a lot of things John Sheppard wished he could change.

And falling for Teyla was one of them.
                        Ok that's it
                        Spoiler:
                        Oh Cano..... i mean Kanan...Can you come here a sec,could you just stand there...Now don't move,just stay exactly there,that's it
                        Spoiler:
                        heehee ouch,that's gotta hurt
                        Spoiler:
                        Ooh you really aren't having a very good time of it
                        Spoiler:
                        Woops,didn't see you standing there!
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL it's the pic of John grinning after he's pushed Rodney off the balcony, and it says THIS IS A JOKE... underneath it Though some people didn't get that *cough* Sci *cough* - see below

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          I think I read somewhere that it's a damaged Wraith ship and they go there to see what Intel they can get. Maybe she was abandoned?

Ruby. I don't see Teyla in the cap and can you give the link. Thanks

LOL. Where did you find that!! ROFL!!

Thanks Elf.
                          They are link 100,000 votes behind SN.

Hey Ruby. I don't see Teyla in cap. Can you give us the link?
                          And I hate to say this, but that cap is from Hide and Seek.
                          Lol Sci it was a joke on MrsB!!

And in the other MP the pic is from Aurora.
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            It was on TV.com....

Hate to burst your bubble, Ruby, but that's from "hide And Seek", season one. That cap. When Rodney gets shoved off a balcony, and John says "I shot him." Elizabeth goes "WHAT?" "In the Leg!"
                            Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                            "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                            sigpic
                            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

I agree about Katie -
                              Spoiler:
                              I always like watching them together because even though they're not funny to watch or anything in a ha ha way like Cadman and him, they are very very sweet together.

Nice job on the poem!
                              Thanks Ruby and I feel the same.

can you give me the link, I can probably see it that way??!!!

Morning Sci!!!
                              Spoiler:
                              Was DAMN cold this morning is right!!! LOL Your poor son was an ice cube I'm sure. MrB thinks it must be the coldest day so far this season.

Good job on the poem!
                              I have to agree with MrB
                              Spoiler:
                              I think with windchill it was about zero. Our house is 200+ yrs old and the reg heat can't keep up. I have an electric heater in the livingroom. It was 61 in the house this morning. Brrr!!
                              Don't even get me started on the bathroom. It's over a crawl space.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              I didn't know that about Jason...Joe I did know about...
                              Spoiler:
                              It's the actors time this year to get a deal.. I can only wonder when the strike is going to be over when it comes to the writers.. so mnay great shows are on hold and it seems if it drags out way way to long,..the seasons are only going to be of what they have so far... I hate it...I WANT CSI NY...
                              I mean come on already...haven't they learned anything by now or from the strike in the 80's... it went on pretty long then..but today the loss of money must be buckets load already..and more to be if they don't strike a deal soon... I really don't get the large companies at all... they make more money then anyone can even dream of and they are yapping about it and not letting the writers get what they deserve..haven't they realized by now,,no writers..no shows or anything ,,but news and crappy reality shows that I only puke over... to drag this out and then it's the actors turns...sheez get real greedy people...no writers or actors,,then what...

Wonder if it happens with the actors as well because of those stupid greedy people... then what in the world will they do with SGA...will they be willing to keep it up without the main star..or will they put the show on hold... I mean come on SGA without Sheppard...yeah right... what are they going to do..kidnap him and he is somewhere in the PG for however long it will be ,,,uhm what if they keep at it longer then what is going on now..sheez...a whole season without John... uhm... awesome then it will be the Rodney show... ugh *NOT* Sheppard is needed...so let's hope this strike is over at some point and that they have learned from it and actually makes the deal with the actors when the time comes...
                              Oh man! I don't know. It will be kinda scary.

Title: Change
                              Summary: There were a lot of things John Sheppard wished he could change.
                              Characters: John
                              Pairing: John/Teyla, Teyla/Kanan.
                              Rating: K+
                              Spoilers: Missing
                              Spoiler:

When she’d shown up at his door, he’d thought things would change. He really had. He’d actually allowed himself to hope that maybe, just maybe she’d overcome whatever fear it was that had held them both back for so long.

But things hadn’t exactly gone to plan.

John remembered sitting beside her as she’d told him how glad she was that her people had been found and were safe and well – if perhaps missing a few memories – but that she hoped he’d be there for her the way he had been for the last month or so of her pregnancy. He hadn’t said anything as she’d apologised for him not being there for the birth of her son, Doran, but that he must understand it was the father’s place – Kanan’s place – to be beside her in the birthing room. He’d nodded, agreeing but it didn’t mean he didn’t feel the bitter taste of resentment creeping up the back of his throat. But the look in her eyes; well, that was saying something to him that words could not. And that was when he’d started to hope.

John,” she’d said. “I... I am glad you are here.”

It was then he’d leaned closer to her, circling her body with his arms. She’d even leaned into him and returned the small kiss he’d placed on her hair with one on his throat. And then she’d leaned back, lowered her eyelids and he’d been lost to her. His lips sought hers and she did not pull back but she didn’t exactly reciprocate either. Until, that was, his tongue teased her lips apart. Then she’d responded in kind, her own hands coming up to his face and pulling further into her, crushing him to her so much that he thought he would break her or she would break him.

He wasn’t sure what words passed between their lips as layers of clothing began to be removed. It didn’t matter to either of them. It was when his lips were making their way down her throat that he’d frozen as the words began to matter.

“I am marrying Kanan.”

And John had jumped away from her and stood on the opposite side of the room staring, mouth agape, at her in complete and utter shock. Small tears had leaked from her eyes at some point and he cursed himself for not noticing them before.

Of course she wouldn’t tell him to stop because he knew that she had wanted that just as much as he had. Either that or she was a damn good actress, he thought bitterly as he watched her. He’d somehow clothed himself while she’d lain there, immobile, her hands covering her face, pulling at her hair, teeth chewing a lip that was plump and bruised from the ferocity of their kisses.

He hadn’t moved – he couldn’t – until she had tried to bypass him on the way to the door some time later. He remembered the way that neither of them moved for a long time; the room was black when she’d tried to leave, while it had been ablaze with the azure glow of sunset when she’d arrived. Her body brushed against his as she tried to reach the door and he took a step to the side, allowing her to move, ignoring the burning in his skin where hers had touched his.

She’d made it outside the door before he’d turned and murmured her name. She’d paused, turned to him with dark eyes that were alight with unshed tears but held little of anything else. He studied her face, wondering if he’d ever be able to see her in the same way again. She tilted her chin outward then and he’d shaken his head, slowly, his own eyes devoid of emotion as the doors had slid shut. That had been the last time he’d seen her before she’d left for Athos with her son and Kanan.

John lashed out at the wall in his hotel room and watched as the blood oozed from the wound and he shook his head angrily, ludicrous hot tears burning the back of his eyes. He scraped his hand through his hair and sighed as he felt some of the rage leave him.

He couldn’t blame her, really. He guessed it was only rational that she marry a man of her own people but he’d thought they’d had something; something that was more than a few glances, worth more than a stolen kiss from a woman he realised he barely knew because the Teyla he knew would never do that. Her honour wouldn’t let her.

He grunted as he moved to the bathroom and washed away the drippings of blood and bandaged it with gauze from the room’s first aid kit. He paused on his way back to the bed and stared at his reflection; dark circles deepened his eyes, despite the amount of sleep he’d had; his hair was almost unruly, refusing to stand on end due to its length; his skin was dry and taught across his features, making him appear drawn and gaunt. He sighed again and saw the mist appear on the cool bathroom mirror.

There were a lot of things John Sheppard wished he could change.

And falling for Teyla was one of them.
                              Awwww. That was so sad. Great job.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Oh gee,i don't know...Whatever was i thinking

hehe,another nickname....Me like....I've got a few now,most of them MrsB gave me

Thanks,i took them myself!

I haven't even tries figuring it out,but it looks like most of the guesses could be right on the money!

Spoiler:
                              I guess i just don't see it...there's no chemistry whatsoever,like i said there's more Chemistry in a Dead Squid but that's just me!

LOL. Well you did good and it's ok to have different opinion.

((HUGS))

Oh Man!!!!
                              I'm so slow!! Duh!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                                Hate to burst your bubble, Ruby, but that's from "hide And Seek", season one. That cap. When Rodney gets shoved off a balcony, and John says "I shot him." Elizabeth goes "WHAT?" "In the Leg!"
                                I really should have chosen a different caption shouldn't I? So far only Elf and Linda have got that it was a joke.

I just needed any picture so that MrsB would think there was something she couldn't see, and I decided on that pic of Shep coz it's one of my faves. Also, I already had it saved on my hard drive...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X