No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, I was bored so I re-watched The Scene from BAMSR and transcribed it if you're equally bored and want to read it:

Spoiler:

The puddlejumper skims across the water towards Atlantis. It’s night.

John, Teyla and Ronon are walking down a corridor, John and Ronon slightly in front of Teyla.

John – Let’s go check on McKay – see if he’s made any progress.

John and Ronon are walking determinedly; Teyla stops and starts to walk the other way.

Teyla – I must go and see Dr Keller.

John and Ronon both turn around to face her, and John is still turning around as he speaks.

John – Why’s that?

Teyla stops and turns to face them again. She is holding her bag in front of her stomach.

Teyla – I was stunned.

She says it as though it is obvious – like she is hoping they won’t question her desire to go to the infirmary.

Ronon turns around and starts walking again – John starts to turn as he answers.

John – We get stunned all the time – shake it off.

John does not finish turning around – he turns back as soon as Teyla speaks.

Teyla – Circumstances are… different.

She sounds resigned – she knows she has to tell them. Ronon turns back round as she speaks, so that he is now slightly behind John.

John – How so?

His voice is clipped, as though they are wasting time.

Teyla looks highly nervous. She is clutching her bag. She looks over her shoulder to check no one is around and takes a deep breath.

Teyla – I’m carrying a child.

Ronon’s expression doesn’t really change – he just looks at her more intently. John’s eyes widen and he cocks his head to the side. He frowns and walks towards her as he speaks.

John – You’re what?

It’s almost a whisper when he says it. Ronon also walks forward. They walk towards Teyla and she meets them halfway. Teyla is staring at John.

Teyla – I’m pregnant, John.

She sounds and looks very serious. John stares at her for a moment. Ronon is now smiling slightly, and he looks down at Teyla’s stomach.

John – Is this a joke?

His voice is still very quiet. He looks round at Ronon as he speaks. Ronon catches his eye and his eyes widen.

Ronon – Don’t look at me!

I’ve seen this interpreted several ways – but the way I saw it was that John wants to know if Ronon knew about the pregnancy, and if it is a joke, maybe Ronon would be laughing. But I guess it’s open to interpretation.

Teyla is staring at John’s shoulder as he turns back to her.

Teyla – It just happened.

Her eyes flicker up to meet John’s.

John – I – I didn’t even know you were seeing anyone.

His voice is still quiet, but doesn’t have the airy, whispery tone anymore. He looks confused.

Teyla – It is no one from Atlantis.

Teyla’s voice is quiet as well. She is looking at John, bet her eyes keep going back to his shoulder. John shifts his weight uncomfortably, frowning slightly.

John – How… far along are you?

Teyla – About three months.

She looks away from John as she speaks, then back at him, the glances at Ronon for the first time, but he is looking at her stomach.

John looks down at her stomach as well.

John – Three.

He says it almost to himself. Ronon looks up at John, obviously sensing danger. John’s hand rises and then falls back to his side again.

John – How long have you known?

He says it quickly, and in a very conversational tone, though he is breathing quite heavily.

Teyla – Just under two.

She sounds very calm, dismissive even, and obviously doesn’t see that John is annoyed. He speaks as soon as she does.

John – Two. We’ve been – you’ve let me put you out in the field when you’ve known you’re three months pregnant.

He is staring at her intently, and sounds very annoyed.

Teyla – I tried to tell you.

Teyla sounds a little upset, wanting him to understand.

John – You didn’t try hard enough.

His voice is firm and he’s looking pretty peed off. Teyla shakes her head slightly as she speaks, looking confused and a little annoyed herself.

Teyla – I am more than capable –

John – You got stunned today – do you have any idea what kind of effect that has?

His eyes flicker down to her stomach as he speaks. He is looking and sounding more and more angry. Teyla blinks, and continues to blink rapidly as she speaks, sounding a little defensive but mostly speaking with a reasonable tone.

Teyla – Athosian women remain very active in the community well up –

John – This is different.

He raises a hand and points at her. Ronon takes a little step back, still looking at Teyla. He’s still smiling. John’s hands go to his hips as he continues.

John – We get shot at, beat up, stunned – we take a chance every time we walk through the gate.

Teyla shakes her head as though he doesn’t understand.

Teyla – John –

John – As of this second, you are relieved from active duty.

He looks at her shoulder as he speaks, until he says ‘active duty’. He looks at her while he says those words, and then turns and strides away as soon as he’s finished speaking.

Ronon frowns slightly as John walks away but he doesn’t say anything. Teyla’s jaw drops in shock, and she looks hurt, annoyed and upset as she watches John leave.
    ----

That took me a while, so I decided not to do the next bit with Ronon and Teyla - but one thing that struck me about it, is that Teyla's upset expression doesn't change all that much while she's speaking to Ronon. She starts off watching John leave, and then turns her attention to Ronon. she looks a little surprised when Ronon mentions Kanan, and her voice catches a bit when she talks about finding him... but my point is that she was already looking upset before he was mentioned.

Make of that what you will.

sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Spoiler:
      Not funny like HAHAHAHA more funny like dry humor.

"Women!"

"Where?!"

and

"I guess we're screwed then."

Thanks Nina!

CONGRATS LC!!!!
      Lol okay then

*waves to the insane amount of people viewing the thread*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
        Right, I was bored so I re-watched The Scene from BAMSR and transcribed it if you're equally bored and want to read it:

Spoiler:

The puddlejumper skims across the water towards Atlantis. It’s night.

John, Teyla and Ronon are walking down a corridor, John and Ronon slightly in front of Teyla.

John – Let’s go check on McKay – see if he’s made any progress.

John and Ronon are walking determinedly; Teyla stops and starts to walk the other way.

Teyla – I must go and see Dr Keller.

John and Ronon both turn around to face her, and John is still turning around as he speaks.

John – Why’s that?

Teyla stops and turns to face them again. She is holding her bag in front of her stomach.

Teyla – I was stunned.

She says it as though it is obvious – like she is hoping they won’t question her desire to go to the infirmary.

Ronon turns around and starts walking again – John starts to turn as he answers.

John – We get stunned all the time – shake it off.

John does not finish turning around – he turns back as soon as Teyla speaks.

Teyla – Circumstances are… different.

She sounds resigned – she knows she has to tell them. Ronon turns back round as she speaks, so that he is now slightly behind John.

John – How so?

His voice is clipped, as though they are wasting time.

Teyla looks highly nervous. She is clutching her bag. She looks over her shoulder to check no one is around and takes a deep breath.

Teyla – I’m carrying a child.

Ronon’s expression doesn’t really change – he just looks at her more intently. John’s eyes widen and he cocks his head to the side. He frowns and walks towards her as he speaks.

John – You’re what?

It’s almost a whisper when he says it. Ronon also walks forward. They walk towards Teyla and she meets them halfway. Teyla is staring at John.

Teyla – I’m pregnant, John.

She sounds and looks very serious. John stares at her for a moment. Ronon is now smiling slightly, and he looks down at Teyla’s stomach.

John – Is this a joke?

His voice is still very quiet. He looks round at Ronon as he speaks. Ronon catches his eye and his eyes widen.

Ronon – Don’t look at me!

I’ve seen this interpreted several ways – but the way I saw it was that John wants to know if Ronon knew about the pregnancy, and if it is a joke, maybe Ronon would be laughing. But I guess it’s open to interpretation.

Teyla is staring at John’s shoulder as he turns back to her.

Teyla – It just happened.

Her eyes flicker up to meet John’s.

John – I – I didn’t even know you were seeing anyone.

His voice is still quiet, but doesn’t have the airy, whispery tone anymore. He looks confused.

Teyla – It is no one from Atlantis.

Teyla’s voice is quiet as well. She is looking at John, bet her eyes keep going back to his shoulder. John shifts his weight uncomfortably, frowning slightly.

John – How… far along are you?

Teyla – About three months.

She looks away from John as she speaks, then back at him, the glances at Ronon for the first time, but he is looking at her stomach.

John looks down at her stomach as well.

John – Three.

He says it almost to himself. Ronon looks up at John, obviously sensing danger. John’s hand rises and then falls back to his side again.

John – How long have you known?

He says it quickly, and in a very conversational tone, though he is breathing quite heavily.

Teyla – Just under two.

She sounds very calm, dismissive even, and obviously doesn’t see that John is annoyed. He speaks as soon as she does.

John – Two. We’ve been – you’ve let me put you out in the field when you’ve known you’re three months pregnant.

He is staring at her intently, and sounds very annoyed.

Teyla – I tried to tell you.

Teyla sounds a little upset, wanting him to understand.

John – You didn’t try hard enough.

His voice is firm and he’s looking pretty peed off. Teyla shakes her head slightly as she speaks, looking confused and a little annoyed herself.

Teyla – I am more than capable –

John – You got stunned today – do you have any idea what kind of effect that has?

His eyes flicker down to her stomach as he speaks. He is looking and sounding more and more angry. Teyla blinks, and continues to blink rapidly as she speaks, sounding a little defensive but mostly speaking with a reasonable tone.

Teyla – Athosian women remain very active in the community well up –

John – This is different.

He raises a hand and points at her. Ronon takes a little step back, still looking at Teyla. He’s still smiling. John’s hands go to his hips as he continues.

John – We get shot at, beat up, stunned – we take a chance every time we walk through the gate.

Teyla shakes her head as though he doesn’t understand.

Teyla – John –

John – As of this second, you are relieved from active duty.

He looks at her shoulder as he speaks, until he says ‘active duty’. He looks at her while he says those words, and then turns and strides away as soon as he’s finished speaking.

Ronon frowns slightly as John walks away but he doesn’t say anything. Teyla’s jaw drops in shock, and she looks hurt, annoyed and upset as she watches John leave.
        ----

That took me a while, so I decided not to do the next bit with Ronon and Teyla - but one thing that struck me about it, is that Teyla's upset expression doesn't change all that much while she's speaking to Ronon. She starts off watching John leave, and then turns her attention to Ronon. she looks a little surprised when Ronon mentions Kanan, and her voice catches a bit when she talks about finding him... but my point is that she was already looking upset before he was mentioned.

Make of that what you will.

Thanks for doing that Ruby.

Spoiler:
        I think if Ronon hadnt been there, besides Shep's turning to him at the beginning, nothing would have been different about the talk at all. I think at first he was blown away, completely taken from reality, and then overcome with anger over more than one aspect of the situation, forcing him to lash out and scold her the only way he could and get the hell outta there a.s.a.p.

Comment

Thanks for doing that Ruby.

Spoiler:
          I think if Ronon hadnt been there, besides Shep's turning to him at the beginning, nothing would have been different about the talk at all. I think at first he was blown away, completely taken from reality, and then overcome with anger over more than one aspect of the situation, forcing him to lash out and scold her the only way he could and get the hell outta there a.s.a.p.
          That's exactly what I thought
          Spoiler:
          the fact that she hadn't told him was the only thing John actually was entitled to get angry about, so he really went for it. And you're right - the entire exchange was between Teyla and John, it was as though Ronon wasn't even there.

Which, when you think about it, is a bit mean on Ronon, since he is so supportive... poor guy. My love for Ronon increased a ridiculous amount after this episode.
          sigpic

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS LC!!! WAY TO GO!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
              That's exactly what I thought
              Spoiler:
              the fact that she hadn't told him was the only thing John actually was entitled to get angry about, so he really went for it. And you're right - the entire exchange was between Teyla and John, it was as though Ronon wasn't even there.

Which, when you think about it, is a bit mean on Ronon, since he is so supportive... poor guy. My love for Ronon increased a ridiculous amount after this episode.

How do you feel
              Spoiler:
              about Ronon knowing it was Kanan who was the father right away while it seemed the writers made a point with the Shep/Carter conversation that John had no clue?

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post
                That's what LiveJournal is for, Crescere!

I wasn't impressed with Larrin.
                Spoiler:
                Interestingly, I've had several people point out that John's behaviour towards Larrin in Travellers is somewhat different to his behaviour towards her in BAMSR, particularly after Teyla's dropped her bomb on him.

They reckoned that John chatting up Larrin this time was more about him being on the rebound than being interested - according to them, he was interested but also calculating and watching for weaknesses in Travellers before finally making the decision that she wasn't worth it.

Anyone care to confirm these impressions?

Incidentally, is there anyone here who hasn't lost faith in JT?

Speaking of Sam/Jack - anyone remember Pete? Hung around for a season and a half, was engaged to Sam, nearly married her - ended up that Sam realised they wouldn't suit.

Teyla may very well decide the same thing with Kanan, even if she does find him and her people.

Sel.
                I forgot to mention Sel that I really liked how you worded your thoughts about JT in your earlier post.

I haven't lost my hopes in JT. I think the writers were thrown a curve ball with Rachel that geared them in this direction. I think intentionally they were going to stir them anyways because I believe they really wanted to go very dark with Teyla. So, in my eyes, I think these angst between them was going to occur anyways with Teyla having to "break" some protocols to find her people, personally I love the story that Tielan wrote for me where she has Teyla going completely Wraith and how she deals with that...I loved that idea and Mrs. B and I once discussed just how dark can Teyla go and how would that look like and how would that affect her relationship with John. I've always believed that Teyla would do anything for her people and the fact that she was able to leave them and her position to join Atlantis really says a lot about just how much Teyla cares for John. Rachel mentioned and agrees with us when we share here that the reason she actually decided to stay in Atlantis was in fact because of John, her complete trust in him was enough for her to choose to stay with him and fight the Wraith, all because she was doing it for her people. Yet she put that much faith and trust in John.

I hated the whole Sam/Pete, for me, it really didn't bode well because I found it a bit off that Sam would go with Pete knowing that her heart was with Jack. It almost looked forced.

The difference for me with Teyla, eventhough I do think it's very similar scenario is that
                Spoiler:
                first their is a child involved and when there is a child involved, I don't know, I think it definetely brings up the notch a bit as far as commitment. I just don't see John admitting to Teyla his undying love any time in the future and if that should ever happen would Teyla leave Kanan for John now that there is a child involved. Second, I don't think that John would even do that even if deep in his heart he realized how much he loves Teyla, I don't see him asking her to choose now between the two of them. And third, again...I'd like to think that although Teyla is a woman like any other from Earth physical and emotionally, her principles and her customs and upbringing do make her different and unexposed to our culture here on Earth...*grin* For example, her waiting for him to make a move, although I'm sure there are still some cultures that still practice this and expect the man to make the move and not the girl. Third, she's a leader....she has to think of her people and the person that will lead with her, which is why I think Kanan sort of made it easier for her to choose him because she knows him and she knows him as a leader as well and his loyalty to his people which are hers as well, that has to be heavily weighed for her...and finally, her commitment to her people and her love. When has John ever shown her any type of commitment in a relationship when he can't even have one steady woman in his life that she knows of? Again, when looking for a life long partner, aren't these the type of things that a woman would look for? And we know that Teyla was looking for a man...that we know from Sunday...she was really in search for someone to be with her and someone to love her and John simply wasn't aware of it as he mentioned in BAMSR.

But I do hope that we get to see more of this side of John because the irony of it all is that...well interesting that you have found others to feel that John acted differently towards Larrin in here than he did in Travellers. I think he was more idiotic in here than he was in Travellers. In T he was all about going back home and having his people find him. He was clearly annoyed and playing along with Larrin in Travellers to get his way. Here, the cards were in his favor in the sense that this time he went for her to her willingly and had some type of back up. Before he heard the news from Teyla, he was more the John that was there just to get the job done. He looked down her shirt, yes...but who wouldn't have when she practically planted them right in his face! LOL and then did you guys notice Teyla's look when John and Larrin spoke! That was so telling as well. How can she not be annoyed with this man when all he does is woo woman all over the galaxy! LOL...I did find his reaction towards Larrin more along the lines of pursuing something more with her and to my knowledge I don't remember him doing that with any of his other flings in the Pegasus. He ended all of them and went about his merry way. With Larrin now, he was the one who made the invitation, of course that is after she's practically begging him to hit the sack with her. So, yeah that was interesting and I am not really looking forward to seeing what role she's going to have in The Last Man.

Also, just some things I noticed on the second viewing with hubby last night. I loved the first scene with John staring back at Teyla in horror after that planet was destroyed right in front of their eyes at the very beginning. John feels for the people in the Pegasus just as much as Teyla does now and that to me bonds them even more together.

Then I found a couple of scenes interesting. In the Puddle Jumper when they were heading to meet the Wraith Hive Ship with Todd...did you guys noticed that Todd sort of looked in Teyla's direction and sort of sniffed her or he did something...and I thought that was strange...we don't see that he's doing it to Teyla but he was looking in her direction. So, I"m not sure if that was just something that he did because the camera was on him or if this was meant to be some clue or something. Then, after they've been shot...I noticed that John at first didn't even mention Teyla but instead Ronon. But then I noticed that hers was the first the camera showed, so his eyes did stray in her direction and then did you guys noticed that when he stood asking Todd to help him wake them up, he woke up Teyla....AWWWWW! can you picture him tapping her lightly and maybe briefly admiring her while she slept, maybe he even tucked her hair back gently and lovingly caressed his stubby hands against her smooth pregnant glowing skin....LOL..course he didn't know yet! LOL
                And Lastly, when John asked Todd if they did anything else that he should know about and Todd didn't replied but simply stated that he needed to go back to Atlantis to help Rodney....why did he dodge that question, did the Wraith do something to them? And that whole thing about not having enough Wraith Queens? how come? What happened to their Queens?

I just wondered if there are some hidden clues there!

And finally, you can tell how awkward and uncomfortable Teyla was in telling John. If she didn't care about John and his feelings for her and vice versa, her reaction towards his reaction would have been different...more on the defensive side. She almost looked so sad in telling him that for something that should have been joyous, she was almost crushed at the fact that she had to tell him this.

Alright, just some more ramblings for me...this is going to be one hectic roller coaster ride of a season. And I finally saw some previews for SOW but my little TV really stunk and practically I saw nothing..I don't think I even saw Teyla!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Morning Camy!

Spoiler:
                  I forgot all about the Todd part of the ep. He totally didnt answer Shep's question which was very notable. And the Wraith Queen bit as well. Good call.

Perhaps Todd is really working for Michael.

I doubt it but it sounds good for effecting Teyla's baby. Hey do you think Teyla is taken prisoner in the episode Kindred or before?

Comment

I haven't lost faith in JT...I don't think that will happen until I get smacked in the head with something horrible
                    Spoiler:

Sure here is a lame story utterly pathetic boring way of working the pregnancy storyline... the whole thing I find pathetic is that we are going to believe in it... I've never heard of that twitter before Missing...and I'm to believe he is someone important to her,, someone from her childhood.. I think all in all they have handled the whole Athosian thing bad...they were there and the poof never to be seen or heard of basically again,,until now and when we hear about them then boom a guy of them is suddenly involved with Teyla for some time and now even gonna be a father...yeah right what do they think I am 2 years old that I wouldn't see a stupid boring pathetic lame storyline when they come along... can't they do anything unique... normal pregnancy in scifi...yeah ...don't think so... this show isn't about romance it isn't about their personal lives... it's action, fun, effects baisacally through and through,,, so to add something to it,,they sit there and think well let's put an invicible boyfriend and oh yes let's have a normal pregnancy for once.. intresting, something I'm hoping to see...yeah right I rather then leave it out all together... I couldn't stand Pete.. I actually think he made Sam look broing to me... not the kind of woman I was used to see... can anyone say a huge mistake..and here we go again Sam/Pete take 2... gag me now...

Do I think our ship is over...HARDLY...John's rection to the news floored him, if didn't have any kind of intrest in her,,he would maybe have been a little miffed about the fact that she let him put her in danger but I think he wouldn't have have acted like he did... this wasn't just anger of her not telling because she subjected herself to danger,, he at times couldn't even get some words out,,, hurt by her not trusting him enough to tell him, shocked that she was seeing someone... and when Sam talked to him he still was gloomy ...would he really act like it if there wasn't any deeper feelings from his side...I don't think so,,,he I guess would have acted out like an officer who didn't know and was angry she hadn't told him and had let him put her on the front line... but the other reactions that came from him I feel steemed from personal feelings towards her,, Ronon looked confused when she said,, but didn't react in any way like John,, yes he has been saying he thinks John and Teyla should hook up and who knows maybe deep down he knows something he just isn't telling... he knows what she has told him about Kanan... it could very well be she has talked him in fondness..not in the in love kind of a way... they way she spoke about Kanan to Keller was like,,of someone she has know for her whole life, trust, cares for,,but I never really got the feelings she is utterly in love with him... I've seen way more emotions on her when it becomes to John in danger then I seen on her when her babys father is missing and may never be found... sorry I just don't see any IN love kind of feeling... love maybe as in secure, trusting, strong friendship but nothing I feel could last a lifetime for her... not even with a child..

They will be fine... we have seen clips of them together.. and if it had been bad between them they would avoid eachother... they will have some kind of talk in Spoils of war and they seem to get trapped together in Quarantine,,which I find very intresting...how they have paired people up.. they could have easily trapped John with Sam or Zelenka ,,, but it seems to go with Teyla.. and just think what might happen between locked doors... no no I'm not refering to any of that but this is a chance to bring things out in open,,,for her to truly explain and them to talk it all out,, and even if he doesn't confess his undying love for her there he could very well come to terms with things,,sit back and see what happens but promise her that he will always be there for her,,, and even if they doesn't find her people he will be there for her and her baby... for something like that would actually for me be some kind of commitment from him..

And it has also been stated by JM himself that yes this pregnancy is going to put up curve balls,,but that this is something that will bring JT closer together.. we have JF's and RL's confirmations in interviews as well of the feelings that are there hidden between them,,,the jealousy and all that... and we have also on latest news from JM heard that yes Teyla is attached for the time being,,season 4... nothing of season 5... he could have easily killed it all right there,,,say no romance between JT EVER...but he just stated for the time being,, if there isn't going to be anything at all...I don't see the point of stringing people along,,, writers and even JF has said time and time again there is nothing that has happened or ever will happen between S/W but something like that has never been said with JT even with these curve balls thrown our way now... I think it's been there all along,,they have had the thought since the beginning and in some weird way with curve balls they are sticking with it... because they keep giving us scenes ..DG.. and reaction from him BAMSR and the coming two with they seeminly talking it out... and gosh who knows what happens when Michael takes Teyla...we have seen how John reacts when the enemies attack and hurt his "family" and we have seen a difference when like someone is hurt and then seeing Teyla hurt...just think how he will react to this... if he is in a stubborn angry mood when someone else have been taken or hurt then I think it will be even worse when it comes to Teyla...he might be out for blood Michael has weird thing for Teyla...but I think he is in for some hard cold truth when he might be facing John...

Yes it's going to be a bumpy season, it's going to be full of angst for our favorite couple... but I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the season... JT rocks for me and will do so in the future... and my faith is still there no matter annoying pest like Kanan and Larrin that I just want to use bug spray on
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                      Morning everyone~!

I just keep missin' you! LOL..
                      I thought it was a great fic! I enjoyed reading it!
                      About the title.. well I like it! But I suck at naming things!

* I have finally caught up again, with all the pages, and it was fun to hear so many different pov's! I gotta say.. I agree mostly with Camy..!

Aw.. too bad! I will miss you too WP! Goodluck with the robots.. and everything...!

Great! *off to read!*
                      EDIT: That was great Camy! So much fun to read! Left ya a review
                      thank you...I"ll be posting chapter 4 soon!
                      sigpic

Comment

Morning Camy!

Spoiler:
                        I forgot all about the Todd part of the ep. He totally didnt answer Shep's question which was very notable. And the Wraith Queen bit as well. Good call.

Perhaps Todd is really working for Michael.

I doubt it but it sounds good for effecting Teyla's baby. Hey do you think Teyla is taken prisoner in the episode Kindred or before?
                        Morning Mrs. B...I haven't read any of your thoughts on this episode? But I"m still catching up!

How are you?
                        sigpic

Comment

Camy

Really good points
                          Spoiler:
                          especially about the puddlejumper. I jsut rewatched it and you're right - it is quite foreboding. The fact that he specifically mentions the queens sets up Spoils of War quite nicely, and it could also be a very subtle hint about what Michael might do to Teyla when he gets his slimy hands on her...

And aww for John waking Teyla up - very sweet.

Must say, though, I didn't see the bit where Todd 'sniffed' Teyla or whatever you said - I couldn't see any part where that happened. After the wraith stun the three of them, Todd looks down, but he's looking at Sheppard, as far as I can see.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            Morning Mrs. B...I haven't read any of your thoughts on this episode? But I"m still catching up!

How are you?
                            Good thanks , though I'm at work right now (*puke*). How you doing??

Ya dude....so many pages to read through since the "reveal" and sooooo many different opinions!!!

Hey your fic is awesome btw, update soon.

Hey did you see we're gonna do a Round Robin story thing YC is starting? Pm her is you want in and you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                              thank you...I"ll be posting chapter 4 soon!
                              Yay! I can't wait!!
                              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                I haven't lost faith in JT...I don't think that will happen until I get smacked in the head with something horrible
                                Spoiler:

Sure here is a lame story utterly pathetic boring way of working the pregnancy storyline... the whole thing I find pathetic is that we are going to believe in it... I've never heard of that twitter before Missing...and I'm to believe he is someone important to her,, someone from her childhood.. I think all in all they have handled the whole Athosian thing bad...they were there and the poof never to be seen or heard of basically again,,until now and when we hear about them then boom a guy of them is suddenly involved with Teyla for some time and now even gonna be a father...yeah right what do they think I am 2 years old that I wouldn't see a stupid boring pathetic lame storyline when they come along... can't they do anything unique... normal pregnancy in scifi...yeah ...don't think so... this show isn't about romance it isn't about their personal lives... it's action, fun, effects baisacally through and through,,, so to add something to it,,they sit there and think well let's put an invicible boyfriend and oh yes let's have a normal pregnancy for once.. intresting, something I'm hoping to see...yeah right I rather then leave it out all together... I couldn't stand Pete.. I actually think he made Sam look broing to me... not the kind of woman I was used to see... can anyone say a huge mistake..and here we go again Sam/Pete take 2... gag me now...

Do I think our ship is over...HARDLY...John's rection to the news floored him, if didn't have any kind of intrest in her,,he would maybe have been a little miffed about the fact that she let him put her in danger but I think he wouldn't have have acted like he did... this wasn't just anger of her not telling because she subjected herself to danger,, he at times couldn't even get some words out,,, hurt by her not trusting him enough to tell him, shocked that she was seeing someone... and when Sam talked to him he still was gloomy ...would he really act like it if there wasn't any deeper feelings from his side...I don't think so,,,he I guess would have acted out like an officer who didn't know and was angry she hadn't told him and had let him put her on the front line... but the other reactions that came from him I feel steemed from personal feelings towards her,, Ronon looked confused when she said,, but didn't react in any way like John,, yes he has been saying he thinks John and Teyla should hook up and who knows maybe deep down he knows something he just isn't telling... he knows what she has told him about Kanan... it could very well be she has talked him in fondness..not in the in love kind of a way... they way she spoke about Kanan to Keller was like,,of someone she has know for her whole life, trust, cares for,,but I never really got the feelings she is utterly in love with him... I've seen way more emotions on her when it becomes to John in danger then I seen on her when her babys father is missing and may never be found... sorry I just don't see any IN love kind of feeling... love maybe as in secure, trusting, strong friendship but nothing I feel could last a lifetime for her... not even with a child..

They will be fine... we have seen clips of them together.. and if it had been bad between them they would avoid eachother... they will have some kind of talk in Spoils of war and they seem to get trapped together in Quarantine,,which I find very intresting...how they have paired people up.. they could have easily trapped John with Sam or Zelenka ,,, but it seems to go with Teyla.. and just think what might happen between locked doors... no no I'm not refering to any of that but this is a chance to bring things out in open,,,for her to truly explain and them to talk it all out,, and even if he doesn't confess his undying love for her there he could very well come to terms with things,,sit back and see what happens but promise her that he will always be there for her,,, and even if they doesn't find her people he will be there for her and her baby... for something like that would actually for me be some kind of commitment from him..

And it has also been stated by JM himself that yes this pregnancy is going to put up curve balls,,but that this is something that will bring JT closer together.. we have JF's and RL's confirmations in interviews as well of the feelings that are there hidden between them,,,the jealousy and all that... and we have also on latest news from JM heard that yes Teyla is attached for the time being,,season 4... nothing of season 5... he could have easily killed it all right there,,,say no romance between JT EVER...but he just stated for the time being,, if there isn't going to be anything at all...I don't see the point of stringing people along,,, writers and even JF has said time and time again there is nothing that has happened or ever will happen between S/W but something like that has never been said with JT even with these curve balls thrown our way now... I think it's been there all along,,they have had the thought since the beginning and in some weird way with curve balls they are sticking with it... because they keep giving us scenes ..DG.. and reaction from him BAMSR and the coming two with they seeminly talking it out... and gosh who knows what happens when Michael takes Teyla...we have seen how John reacts when the enemies attack and hurt his "family" and we have seen a difference when like someone is hurt and then seeing Teyla hurt...just think how he will react to this... if he is in a stubborn angry mood when someone else have been taken or hurt then I think it will be even worse when it comes to Teyla...he might be out for blood Michael has weird thing for Teyla...but I think he is in for some hard cold truth when he might be facing John...

Yes it's going to be a bumpy season, it's going to be full of angst for our favorite couple... but I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the season... JT rocks for me and will do so in the future... and my faith is still there no matter annoying pest like Kanan and Larrin that I just want to use bug spray on
                                Very well said About the Athosians, I agree that they were handled wrong. If you compare it to SG-1 and Teal'c - Teal'c joined the SGC to help rid the galaxy of the Goa'uld for the good of his people, and even though it's different because the Jaffa are all over the Milky Way and there are comparatively very, very few Athosians, you still never ever forgot that Teal'c had ties, and what he was fighting for. And Bra'tac and Ry'ac were important characters in SG-1. But as soon as the Athosians moved to the mainland you barely saw them again - where did Halling and Jinto go? They killed off Charin so that was one possible character gone.

It would just be so much more believable if they'd handled it properly. But whatever. It's canon and so must be accepted.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X