John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    it's not my fault Ruby posted really yummy pictures!!! *falls ontop of Winged in the hole just for remembering the really sweet scenes Ruby posted*
    *A muffled expletive is heard*
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Congrats all milestones!
      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Hey guys, don't post in here very often but I really should

I watched all of SG1, guess I started because of the film, which is still one of my brothers favourites. The film actually terrified me the first time I saw it, think I was a little younger than the certification and found the jaffa's suits really scary. By the time SG1 came on I'd gotten over it!

Didn't participate in any fandom though until Jonas joined, he was lovely, I so didn't want Daniel back! But didn't obsess until Atlantis

Anyway just watched Hide and Seek again, I'd forgotten quite alot of the beginning actually. Theres so much Sheyla its unbelievable, they really did start this ship early and then veered away from it. They need to make up their minds.

Sorry if none of that made sense, feeling rubbish!

Ooh congrats StargateHero!
        Hi CazzBlade!. I started watching SG-1 late...i think like around season 7 but thanks to re-runs, i was able to catch up at least to most of the episode...a little out of order but i manage to see most of the season's. I loved Jack and RD so when he left, sorry, i just couldn't get into it as much anymore but the good thing that came out of it, i caught SGA and saw it since the first episode premiered and loved it!....of course i loved J/T since the first episode as well.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Yeah but we're pretty much on our own,they've got other ships on their side so their gonna get alot more votes but i still feel very proud of what we've achieved thus far...We've certainly hung in there so well done to all you wonderful JTers...This sure is the best ship on the Planet
        So basically we are the most hated ship of all SGA, how sad is that. I know i was surprised when i realized that a while back since J/T is considered the canon ship of the show, they end up being the most hated...it's usually the other way around isn't it? LOL!.
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Your giving names to inanimate objects too

WP.........YOOHOO WP.......Are you there,oh i hope she's alright after that nasty fall!

I went and looked,i've read that one a few days ago,is that the update you meant.....

Now wouldn't it be great if someone,oh i don't know...Updated Attachment!

Hello Mayra *waves to Mayra*

Congrats to all you blabbermouths on your Milestones
          *Waves back to Linda* Hi Linda! Love your banner by the way!...those colors definitely make John and Teyla look HOT HOT HOT!
          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            it's not my fault Ruby posted really yummy pictures!!! *falls ontop of Winged in the hole just for remembering the really sweet scenes Ruby posted*
            Oh not again *throws bucket of cold water over Kitty and WP* *helps them out of hole* Now that's the last time i get oyu out of that hole,don'tcha think it would be best to put something over the hole!

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
            Hi CazzBlade!. I started watching SG-1 late...i think like around season 7 but thanks to re-runs, i was able to catch up at least to most of the episode...a little out of order but i manage to see most of the season's. I loved Jack and RD so when he left, sorry, i just couldn't get into it as much anymore but the good thing that came out of it, i caught SGA and saw it since the first episode premiered and loved it!....of course i loved J/T since the first episode as well.

So basically we are the most hated ship of all SGA, how sad is that. I know i was surprised when i realized that a while back since J/T is considered the canon ship of the show, they end up being the most hated...it's usually the other way around isn't it? LOL!.

Yep but who cares,we're canon and that's all that matters,they can either like it or lump it
            sigpic

Comment

*Waves back to Linda* Hi Linda! Love your banner by the way!...those colors definitely make John and Teyla look HOT HOT HOT!
              Oh you mean the HOT HOT HOT zone one with the reds and the oranges...Yup it's way HOT,TF made that one!
              sigpic

Comment

Hi CazzBlade!.
                Hi Mayra!

I think a lot of the people who arn't obsessed by the show (what, there are other people in the world than on Gateworld, what nonsense is this!), they probably see Sheyla but don't talk about it but then again I was completely taken aback when watching the Long Goodbye with my dad and he said, 'Oh they finally get to kiss', WHAT!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Only to other shippers ...I guess we must be a huge threat to them or something if we bother them that much.... most non shipper fans love the John/Teyla interaction and a lot of my non shipper friends think the JT scenes are some of the nicest on the show....

Nice to see you Mayra... normally we are ships..passing in the night...
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm off to bed! G'night everyone!
                    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

I leave you alone for a day or so and now I can't keep up.

Oh well, RL calls. Just stopped by to say hi and give you all a hug:

Spoiler:

Later, everyone!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                        *A muffled expletive is heard*
                        Oh not again *throws bucket of cold water over Kitty and WP* *helps them out of hole* Now that's the last time i get oyu out of that hole,don'tcha think it would be best to put something over the hole!
                        Linda, we are in water already and are awake.... where's Winged.... oh oops *gets off WP* OK, we are soaking wet, and Teyla just joined us. off to write a REALLY whumpy story..... even though Teyla is not in it......I hope Star minds not of getting stabbed

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
                          TF sent her's to me. Looks like I have to go searching for yours.
                          NOPE! Here you go!

I will have just a little mercy on you...

I been calling ya Ana, I hope you don't mind.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...AGAIN..ANLARIA!

Spoiler:
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                            TF!
                            Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                            "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                            sigpic
                            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                              NOPE! Here you go!

I will have just a little mercy on you...

I been calling ya Ana, I hope you don't mind.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...AGAIN..ANLARIA!

Spoiler:
                              LOVE IT! Thank you Elf!
                              Spoiler:
                              I updated Ancient Baby Maker recently, if you didn't see.

sigpic
                              Sig by me!
                              My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                                G'night TF!!

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                                I leave you alone for a day or so and now I can't keep up.

Oh well, RL calls. Just stopped by to say hi and give you all a hug:

Spoiler:

Later, everyone!
                                Hi EG,bye EG!!!!

mmmm,nice hug!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X