John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majortrip
    OK, so I'm going through my PB tonight (yes, I'm bored ) and I came across a few thatI'm sure y'all wouldn't mind being assaulted with again.

TRIPPY! You are the BEST! Love ya, kiddo!

I soooo needed this....I had lots of leftove pics that I couldn't include in the scrapbook that I made for Rachel and the other day I came across them and I just sat down and just enjoyed each moment....wonderful....love it!

THANKS!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
      TRIPPY! You are the BEST! Love ya, kiddo!

I soooo needed this....I had lots of leftove pics that I couldn't include in the scrapbook that I made for Rachel and the other day I came across them and I just sat down and just enjoyed each moment....wonderful....love it!

THANKS!
      Hey, Mel and AG..I'll be back...have to sign off for a couple of minutes...keep this thread going...are we going to meet here or in the chatter? just leave me a message..I'll be back..come up with a topic of discussion...I just love these two...
      sigpic

Comment

Topic for discussion...what do you think guys?

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
          It's okay AG. Just sit down for a while and you'll feel better
          Okay sat down for a few minutes and saw Aunt Trippy's lovely pictures I'm all better now...I do need to be more careful....

Comment

Topic for discussion...what do you think guys?
            Well I'm not sure but this could have already been talked about but earlier Black Panther brought up the idea of discussing what Teyla meant in 'LFP' when she told John, "To much I fear"...

I could have missed this but did we already discuss this?

Comment

Actually...um...yeah. I kinda like that kinda stuff. I wrote a fic once where Sam died and Jack adopted her kids....people cried. I still haven't finished the sequel. Some people wanted Sam to come back but, no dice. Never gonna happen. She's dead. Dunno why I have these angsty urges...but never fear, although our couple is going to have some troubles in my upcoming masterpeice(;P) I think you can count on a happy ending
              Angsty fics are great.....as long as there's hugs, and kisses in the end....

Crying's good for the soul.......and A little angst a day keeps the doctor away........(that doesn't make sense to me...just having a crazy moment... )

So now for my little thoughts, in LFP....in the jumper just before Sheppard and Teyla go off world and Weir tells Sheppard to no take on the wraith armada, Teyla looks at him and has the cutest smile. He amuses her alot. And at the end, it looks as though he was about to go after her, when Weir asks him if he'd like to send a message to anyone, It was almost as if Teyla hesitated leaving. I'm thinking missing scene ficcy....

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

NoDot walks through the hallway connected to AG's secret lab. He stops just before the last corner. Just then, a massive explosion occurs in AG's lab. The force of the explosion forces AG, in full Haz-Mat, to be rocketed out of the lab. NoDot, unfazed, walks over.

"Perhaps you should know that I don't approve of offensive measures. Try some defensive equipment." NoDot, walking away, calls back, "And it you try offensive technology again, it'll meet the same fate."

[I love this. It's lots of fun!]
                This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

One last assault, then I'll leave y'all alone, I promise.

How'd that one get in there?!? My bad!

Anyway, goodnight, my pretties.
                  Sig by Camy

Comment

Nighty Night Aunt Trippy....Always enjoy your picture assults....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by NoDot
                      NoDot walks through the hallway connected to AG's secret lab. He stops just before the last corner. Just then, a massive explosion occurs in AG's lab. The force of the explosion forces AG, in full Haz-Mat, to be rocketed out of the lab. NoDot, unfazed, walks over.

"Perhaps you should know that I don't approve of offensive measures. Try some defensive equipment." NoDot, walking away, calls back, "And it you try offensive technology again, it'll meet the same fate."

[I love this. It's lots of fun!]
                      AG pulls herself up into a sitting position and when it looks as if NoDot is not going to turn around sticks her tongue out....

"I saw that" NoDot says still walking away...

AG gives a jump then scrambles to her feet to go find a broom and dustpan...

Comment

I'm just adding my two cents to the pics......

Comment

Pretty good, though I'd have personally given you a swift telekinetic kick in the rear to send you rocketing into a standing position.
                          This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                            AG pulls herself up into a sitting position and when it looks as if NoDot is not going to turn around sticks her tongue out....

"I saw that" NoDot says still walking away...

AG gives a jump then scrambles to her feet to go find a broom and dustpan...
                            *Walks over surveying the damage done to AG's lab*....

Need any help cleaning up?....

*AG hands over the broom and dustpan, directing where needs to be cleaned*....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                              I'm just adding my two cents to the pics......

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9717/sheyla29fn.jpg
                              Now you know you gotta love that smile on his face and aimed at Teyla of course....Thanks HyperCaz!

Comment

Originally posted by NoDot
                                Pretty good, though I'd have personally given you a swift telekinetic kick in the rear to send you rocketing into a standing position.
                                Wait! Wait! Witchy's got my back...don't you...Witchy? Witchy? *AG scratches head* Where did Witchy go?

Comment

Working...
                                X