John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy
    TRIPPY! I love you! Now, if you are 33 and that makes you Great Aunt Trippy...What the hell am I since I am 35...GREAT, GREAT, AUNT CAMY?

Jeepers..I'm sooo depressed now...BABIES! I'm sorrounded by babies...

Well, now they can worship me...like Mel...says...hmmm...maybe not so bad...and I think Joe is older than me..and Torri..so I don't feel so bad either...or maybe they are younger..who cares..I don't look a day older than 27! That was my perfect age......
    Nah, I don't think Torri's a day under 40 And thirty-five is barely dry behind the ears anyway

Comment

Mel...what are you doing up at this time...shouldn't you be in bed? where are you? are you like in the other side of this world and the time is different..cause where I am it's 11:36..pm...

Jeepers..an old timer like me should be in bed too....
      *squeaks* I'm 19 years old for crying out loud! I stay up till 3am all the time. It hurts, but I still do it all the time So you're an easterner then, I'm a mid-western girl. It's only 10:41 here.

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
        Nah, I don't think Torri's a day under 40 And thirty-five is barely dry behind the ears anyway
        Ah...you're the best..thanks I needed that!

Actually, I like 35..I finally feel mature...alive and making all this money..yeah right! but whatever..see now I have to sound mature!

Okay...let's sound mature...nah! not right now..

Really Torri is 40?
        sigpic

Comment

Are you yelling at me....No you are not! I am almost twice your age...give this old hag some respect...will ya...

Heheheh...you know I love ya! Still...go to bed early...i'll wake up all puffy tomorrow..thank goodness for BOTOX! not that I have or need any of coarse...
          sigpic

Comment

Ah...you're the best..thanks I needed that!

Actually, I like 35..I finally feel mature...alive and making all this money..yeah right! but whatever..see now I have to sound mature!

Okay...let's sound mature...nah! not right now..

Really Torri is 40?
            I dunno how old Torri is. I made it up to make you feel better. But Amanda Tapping is 40 and she looks great, so I consider it possible.

Comment

Are you yelling at me....No you are not! I am almost twice your age...give this old hag some respect...will ya...

Heheheh...you know I love ya! Still...go to bed early...i'll wake up all puffy tomorrow..thank goodness for BOTOX! not that I have or need any of coarse...
              I'd never yell at you Camy, anyhew, on account of your not old enough to be my mother, just my older sister, you'll have to forgive my impudence

And you don't need any of that BOTOX stuff. Not when you have inner beauty

Comment

Wow..Amanda is 40..she's my new hero...Yeah...Torri looks like she is not too far from it...she is probably in her 35ish...

Thanks..you are the best.....I'm actually in my prime...
                But, let's change the subject..Yeah...I actually saved the chapter into my floppy and suddenly my computer just went dead! AHHHHHHH....

I actually cried...cried like a baby...14 pages..two weeks of work...gone! I'm telling you i had to make myself sit down again...I just couldn't bring myself to do it...but finally I did..and I had the best support from SP and Witchy...
                sigpic

Comment

Mel, your siggy is absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!!...

Mad Shepmagan prettyness........ So the Rotation worked?

The word are equally as wonderful.......so describes Shep and Teyla...

Camy, I received it. Can't wait to read it...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                  Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Wow..Amanda is 40..she's my new hero...Yeah...Torri looks like she is not too far from it...she is probably in her 35ish...

Thanks..you are the best.....I'm actually in my prime...
                    But, let's change the subject..Yeah...I actually saved the chapter into my floppy and suddenly my computer just went dead! AHHHHHHH....

I actually cried...cried like a baby...14 pages..two weeks of work...gone! I'm telling you i had to make myself sit down again...I just couldn't bring myself to do it...but finally I did..and I had the best support from SP and Witchy...
                    That's great! They're a great couple of kids. So, where and when can I find this story of yours?

Comment

Well..the good thing about being hispanic is that you age beautifully, most of us anyways..our skin looks great...and not to sound, uhum...you know....conceded..but I am beautiful inside and outside..I swear..my hubby tells me everyday...and my co-worker who is constantly harrassing me and my neighbors and well..you get the point.......but you are so right...I don't need Botox..not yet anyways...

You are too sweet..thanks...Women now a days look great at any age...that is something wonderful to look forward to even when you hit an age like your 30's...it's all in the way you take care of yourself when you are younger...what you eat..how you feel about yourself and what how you worked throughtout your younger years to prepare yourself for later on....

Or, if you have a ton of money...you can go and get yourself a makeover...that will do it too....

Wow..did I sound more mature now....?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                        Mel, your siggy is absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!!...

Mad Shepmagan prettyness........ So the Rotation worked?

The word are equally as wonderful.......so describes Shep and Teyla...

Camy, I received it. Can't wait to read it...
                        Thanks Witchy! The rotating thing isn't working yet, I think the sites in a temporary funk or something so I have this one permanant for now. I mis my S/J sig already but Whistler did such a great job on this I couldn't wait any longer to use it. I've wanted a Shepmagen sig for a while but I like to come up with my own words and this just popped into my head for Rising, I took the idea to Whistler and she had it done in no time. Isn't it great!

Comment

Well..the good thing about being hispanic is that you age beautifully, most of us anyways..our skin looks great...and not to sound, uhum...you know....conceded..but I am beautiful inside and outside..I swear..my hubby tells me everyday...and my co-worker who is constantly harrassing me and my neighbors and well..you get the point.......but you are so right...I don't need Botox..not yet anyways...

You are too sweet..thanks...Women now a days look great at any age...that is something wonderful to look forward to even when you hit an age like your 30's...it's all in the way you take care of yourself when you are younger...what you eat..how you feel about yourself and what how you worked throughtout your younger years to prepare yourself for later on....

Or, if you have a ton of money...you can go and get yourself a makeover...that will do it too....

Wow..did I sound more mature now....?
                          Very mature Camy, better watch it or we'll start calling you our den mother

Comment

That's great! They're a great couple of kids. So, where and when can I find this story of yours?
                            You haven't read my story? BLASHPHEMY!

No, I have it posted in fanfic.net....and unique-bond.net..but this site I think is down right now....

It is called It All Started with a Kiss and my penname there is Cielito...

I can give you the link if you give me a couple of minutes...

WITCHY! HI There....Can't wait till you give me the reviews...
                            sigpic

Comment

Very mature Camy, better watch it or we'll start calling you our den mother
                              AH! DEN MOTHER!

You can be so cruel!...
                              sigpic

Comment

Mel...I can't seem to get my own story to open up...I'll post the link perhaps tomorrow..it was great chatting with you....

have a good night...

Witchy...take care...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X