Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    Spoiler:
    Nope, I just used a friend of mine, and a pair of Red Oak training swords, still do too, (though right now against trees), sometimes though it hurts like heck if you get even the slightest scratch from those Oak weapons, even though we had them dulled on the edges they still hurt.

Most of it is from movies fight scenes (weapons of any kind in a hand-to-hand fight like in a James bond movie or the like) then I just really improved on it using normal sticks for a while, then got the Oak Swords, and a friend (that I taught the actual art of sword play with). It wasn't until I watched Hot Zone two summers ago when I figured out a few things (starting postions, moving the feet, that kinda thing) So far so good..... and painful.... *Teyla whimpers in the background* Nobdy heard nothing!
    Spoiler:
    Wow. Can you post a video of yourself doing it sometime? Maybe?
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
      Spoiler:
      Peachy. Ooh, I see my lemon sig . . . coolness. LOL!
      Spoiler:
      That lemon sig was hilarious! I like you "Frequent Flyer Miles" one, too. and the "intelligence" one.
      Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
      "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
      sigpic
      dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Nick 0208 Ldn View Post
        Spoiler:
        Somebody has some real issues, huh?

A kind if weird insecurity thing going on.

Don't worry about it. Though it clearly doesn't sound like much of a review, would it come under Abuse?
        I was thinking of the same thing Nick, but I think she just said she erased it.

I just finished Chapter 3. When are you gonna update. *hint*
        Spoiler:
        I gotta know what happens to Teyla and why they buried the gate. Ahhhh!!!!
        Oh. And Pegasus Dr. Doolittle. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
          Spoiler:
          Wow. Can you post a video of yourself doing it sometime? Maybe?
          Spoiler:
          If I can ever figure out how to use the "video" feature on my DC maybe

and like Silly said, I like that "The Power of the Lemon..... Use it well" it's cute.

Didja guys see my little thingy for JT (Morgans orders before she started her mission in Kittens Melt Hard Hearts?)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
            Spoiler:
            That lemon sig was hilarious! I like you "Frequent Flyer Miles" one, too. and the "intelligence" one.
            Spoiler:
            Auntie made me the lemon one and Yappichick made me the other two. We must bow before their greatness!
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
              Gr... I am SO ticked. Some IDIOT reviewed Shattered and said this:

Spoiler:
              SORRY JOHN YOU DON'T GET TO BE MAD AT TEYLA FOR WANTING A LIFE FOR HERSELF.
              WHAT YOU GET TO MESS AROUND WITH EVERY TART THAT LOOKS AT YOU.

SO SORRY KANAN IS GOING TO DIE, MAKING POOR TEYLA SINGLE MOTHER.

"LOTS OF HUGS FOR KANAN FOR LETTING TEYLA KNOW SHE IS LOVED, WANTED AND
              DESIRED.

Um, what the heck? Gr.... I have his email... maybe I'll fry HIS screen.
              Hey chickenlicken, don't worry about it. That person has reviewed all of my recent stories with the same kind of thing but each time with a diff email addie.

What I say is, if you don't like the pairing, don't read the fic.

Honestly, I think they go around looking for fics that involve a wee bit of John angst, Teyla and Kanan and just leave their narrow minded message.

*insert explicits*
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Hi Everyone,

This is me coming in to give a quick hello and show off my new sig! Two more days before the last SGA episode of the year! Take care!

Spoiler:
                Good night and bye bye!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  I was thinking of the same thing Nick, but I think she just said she erased it.

I just finished Chapter 3. When are you gonna update. *hint*
                  Spoiler:
                  I gotta know what happens to Teyla and why they buried the gate. Ahhhh!!!!
                  Oh. And Pegasus Dr. Doolittle. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Yeah, i just noticed that. So we have a madman reviewer on the loose eh? Maybe Yoga would be good for this person, or one of those extreme marathons they run through a desert. To find some calm, or somehting else to loose his anger on.

As goes the fic, i dunno when i'll do Chapter 4, when inspiration strikes is the lame answer i have you. I can't churn them out like some people. With Trevi, this makes four, although i thnk there is a fifth one that i only posted in here. For Botany week or something. Now that was a while back.

Got all these fics to read too , reading Glimpses at the minute, then one of yours called Fate.

But i'm glad you liked it and are still interested.

Spoiler:
                  Yes, i have to try and live up to the situation i've got them nto now. Don't want it to fall flat. Hope to introduce a few more native characters too, which means names, oh dear. lol

I know how i want it to end, and ideas for getting there, just need to fill in the gaps and decide how long that will take.

Camy won't let me leave it for too long anyway. Where is she by the way? You spoken or seen her recently? I know Camy is busy these days and stuff, though i would have expected to see her at least once in here, or heard from her. Do hope everything is alright, perhaps her Bronchitis has gotten worse?

If so, GET WELL SOON CAMY!!

blue, sorry to hear about you Mum, hope things improve for her soon. All my best.

Comment

Yeah, i just noticed that. So we have a madman reviewer on the loose eh? Maybe Yoga would be good for this person, or one of those extreme marathons they run through a desert. To find some calm, or somehting else to loose his anger on.

As goes the fic, i dunno when i'll do Chapter 4, when inspiration strikes is the lame answer i have you. I can't churn them out like some people. With Trevi, this makes four, although i thnk there is a fifth one that i only posted in here. For Botany week or something. Now that was a while back.

Got all these fics to read too , reading Glimpses at the minute, then one of yours called Fate.

Spoiler:
                    Yes, i have to try and live up to the situation i've got them nto now. Don't want it to fall flat. Hope to introduce a few more native characters too, which means names, oh dear. lol

I know how i want it to end, and ideas for getting there, just need to fill in the gaps and decide how long that will take.

Camy won't let me leave it for too long anyway. Where is she by the way? You spoken or seen her recently? I know Camy is busy these days and stuff, though i would have expected to see her at least once in here, or heard from her. Do hope everything is alright, perhaps her Bronchitis has gotten worse?

blue, sorry to hear about you Mum, hope things improve for her soon. All my best.
                    Names? the best place to go is NameMage, I went to the site, downloaded what was there and BOOM, I have trillions upon trillions of names to chose from (they even have LOTR style names too)

Also NameMage is totally free as well, I use it all the time, ever wonder where I got the name Repliy? well, my little Replikitty is named that

also Nick do you not mind character death? if so(or if not) I am wroking on a three book trilogy called the Ascension War Trilogy, and book one is finished, called Ascension, I'm currently working on the second book, New Birth, only at this time life tends to get in the way and sleep is starting t ocall me..... I'll leave my Repliy to keep you all company

as well as ANOTHER snippet......
                    Spoiler:
                    The seven days passed faster then either John or Teyla could think a day could go by, when the time came though they were gassed then Teyla was taken one way, and John the other.

Upstairs in the "throne room" Bartouis was speaking with a Wraith Queen, "Indeed we have two humans that came through the Ring, they love each other too, so here is the deal, later today the pair are gonna fight to the death between each other, the one living goes home and takes the dead with them."

"Where is it we come in on this?" the Queen asked.

"Keep your people waiting by the Ring in hiding and unseen, when the one bringing the dead returns to the ring to go home, you have your fill." Bartouis said. "Agreed?"

After a minute the Queen nodded, "Agreed." The Hive Queen then left the town hidden from view and headed for the Stargate to wait for the food to arrive.
                    Night all....

Oh and I also asked Zuz for a Mistletoe and Santa hat JT smiles, as well as a "Merry Christmas" smilie in the same style as a "WE're a couple" smilies.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by seldear;
                      Reminder: Submit John/Teyla prompts for this ficathon!

Read through the instructions and post a couple of prompts if you have an LJ. Learn! Grow! Expand!

Sel.
                      I'm sorry I can't join. I have my plate full.
                      The instructions in the post say you don't actually have to sign up.

All you have to do is submit prompts for other people to write.

Surely that's not too much effort for people around here?

Sel

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                        Hey chickenlicken, don't worry about it. That person has reviewed all of my recent stories with the same kind of thing but each time with a diff email addie.

What I say is, if you don't like the pairing, don't read the fic.

Honestly, I think they go around looking for fics that involve a wee bit of John angst, Teyla and Kanan and just leave their narrow minded message.

*insert explicits*
                        Ah, so you guys have met the crazy reviewer as well. I haven't actually counted them, but I'd say about 40 of the reviews for Glimpse are from that person. They keep reviewing with different names, and somehow think I don't notice even though they always use caps and say the exact same thing. Once they even agreed with themselves - no kidding, they said something like 'I was reading your reviews and I noticed something someone said about...etc'. I find it seriously weird but I've learnt to just live with it.

However, I wouldn't say that the person's not a JT supporter - they just like Kanan, which is fair enough. And John HAS been an idiot.

The person just has a very odd way of expressing themselves. And obviously nothing better to do than review the same chapter of a story under three or four different names. But like Gater said, don't worry about it - it's just a review.
                        sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                          Ah, so you guys have met the crazy reviewer as well. I haven't actually counted them, but I'd say about 40 of the reviews for Glimpse are from that person. They keep reviewing with different names, and somehow think I don't notice even though they always use caps and say the exact same thing. Once they even agreed with themselves - no kidding, they said something like 'I was reading your reviews and I noticed something someone said about...etc'. I find it seriously weird but I've learnt to just live with it.

However, I wouldn't say that the person's not a JT supporter - they just like Kanan, which is fair enough. And John HAS been an idiot.

The person just has a very odd way of expressing themselves. And obviously nothing better to do than review the same chapter of a story under three or four different names. But like Gater said, don't worry about it - it's just a review.
                          Itis jst a review! If someone can say that about Glimpse then they really are stupid! Lol.

Ugh...
                          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Crescere View Post
                            Hi Everyone,

This is me coming in to give a quick hello and show off my new sig! Two more days before the last SGA episode of the year! Take care!

Spoiler:
                            Good night and bye bye!
                            Hey Crescere!!
                            Long time no hear.
                            That sig is awesome. Thanks for showing us.

Spoiler:

Well, whenever you get to Chapter 4 I'll be happy. I've been waiting for Camy and MrsB to update there's WIPs too. *hint*

I understand when it comes to being stuck. I hate thinking of names too. I suck at it.

Take your time reading Fate. It's still under works too.

Take care Nick. See ya later.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post

Oh and I also asked Zuz for a Mistletoe and Santa hat JT smiles, as well as a "Merry Christmas" smilie in the same style as a "WE're a couple" smilies.
                              Cool. I hope she has time to do it.
                              Thanks for asking.

Comment

Well, whenever you get to Chapter 4 I'll be happy. I've been waiting for Camy and MrsB to update there's WIPs too. *hint*
                                What? LOL What WIP??

Comment

Working...
                                X