John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MrsB!!!! Check what sci made me

I know it's not Jt but it's really cool!

Yeah i know it's dead in here today!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

Sorry dude. I'm at work and alas, cannot see it

But I'm curious now, if its not J/T then what is it??

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Sorry dude. I'm at work and alas, cannot see it

But I'm curious now, if its not J/T then what is it??
        Oh right sorry,forgot...It's a pic of Carson and the Lion Rampant and it says Proud to be a Scot!
        sigpic

Comment

I like your siggie Linda!!

It's fairly quiet all over the thread. I, myself have been reading update on the WGA strike. Check out the JFT thread there are some pretty good con reports posted in there too! The Whump thread has some also!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            I like your siggie Linda!!

It's fairly quiet all over the thread. I, myself have been reading update on the WGA strike. Check out the JFT thread there are some pretty good con reports posted in there too! The Whump thread has some also!

Thanks,sci's awesome.....I'm still bummed out,i just can't shake it!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh right sorry,forgot...It's a pic of Carson and the Lion Rampant and it says Proud to be a Scot!
              Sounds right up your alley Ninja

So no SGA on Friday huh, what comes after Miller's Crossing?

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I JUST WATCHED SHEPPY KILL BOB! IT WAS SO WONDERFUL!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! BOB PUTTING THE HEAD MIND WHUMP ON TEYLA AND SHEPPY JUST SHOOTIN' UP BOB!!!!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

NOW, I AM HAVING A GREAT MONDAY!!!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Thanks,sci's awesome.....I'm still bummed out,i just can't shake it!!!
                  Sorry Linda.
                  I wish I could go over there and give you a big hug.

I've been gone most of the day trying to write Fate epilogue. I'm almost done. I'm just trying to get the ending right.

BRB

Comment

Before I get a bag drapped over me by Teyla to take me once more to Earth with John for the Family Thanksgiving Dinner & Barfight, let me just saw a few words in terms of MP's as I will not be around on thursday..... Starting with... "I've Been Thinking"....
                    Spoiler:
                    followed by.... "Life Flashing Before My Eyes"
                    Spoiler:
                    and now here comes Teyla.... bye guys! *hugs everybody before Teyla has a chance to drop the bag over the cat, giving a VERY new meaning to "letting the cat out of the bag"*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Sounds right up your alley Ninja

So no SGA on Friday huh, what comes after Miller's Crossing?
                      Yes it is,i love the Lion Rampant flag,it's one of the coolest flags EVER!!!

HUH???WAIT????WHAT???? Have i missed something here,what do you mean no SGA on Friday!!!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Sorry Linda.
                      I wish I could go over there and give you a big hug.

I've been gone most of the day trying to write Fate epilogue. I'm almost done. I'm just trying to get the ending right.

BRB
                      Spoiler:
                      Yeah,that would be good...Virtual hug...I'm not normally this bad when we get beat at footie but it's just the way we got beat,i just can't get my head round it....

Proof of corruption!
                      Scotland v Lithuania,Lithuania get a Penalty for the most atrocious dive i have ever seen!

Scotland v Ukraine,Scotland get denied 2 STONEWALL Penalties!

Georgia v Scotland,Scotland get denied a STONEWALL Penalty when the score was 1-0 to Georgia

Scotland v Italy,Everytime the Italians fall down they get freekick even when they slip on the surface,we get denied yet another STONEWALL Penalty and the worst of all,Alan Hutton gets fouled and it's the Italians that get a freekick and they score from it and end our chances of Qualifying for the European Championships.....Well all of that says it all.

Oh and it was an Italian ref that was refereeing the Spanish match that they won 3-0,so it's pretty convenient that it's a Spanish ref that's refereeing the Italian match!

I think that's all proof enough!

I know it's way off topic an all but i just need to get it out of my system!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey Doxy!! (((HUGS))) It's good to see you!!
                        Thanks, Elflinn, good to see you too! :-D

Doxy

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I JUST WATCHED SHEPPY KILL BOB! IT WAS SO WONDERFUL!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! BOB PUTTING THE HEAD MIND WHUMP ON TEYLA AND SHEPPY JUST SHOOTIN' UP BOB!!!!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                          EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                          EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

NOW, I AM HAVING A GREAT MONDAY!!!
                          That's great Elf.....SQUEEeeee for ya!!! sorry not in the mood for squeeing!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes it is,i love the Lion Rampant flag,it's one of the coolest flags EVER!!!

HUH???WAIT????WHAT???? Have i missed something here,what do you mean no SGA on Friday!!!
                            Am i crazy?? Thats what i thought, cuz of the holiday...I could be nuts though

Comment

Am i crazy?? Thats what i thought, cuz of the holiday...I could be nuts though
                              No, it's true. They are showing marathons of different shows due to the Thankgiving holidays! So, We will have to wait for next week for Miller's Crossing. I think that is the next eppie up! It's in two weeks! I always have my DVD's! There is no stopping me from getting my daily and weekly dose of SGA!!!!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

Aw darn,2 weeks.....Who needs holidays anyway!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X